STaR Guild

The official forum boards for the Rumble Fighter Guild, STaR
 
HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share
 

 Not music but related to it.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AznDudeIsOn
STaR Of Azns
STaR Of Azns
AznDudeIsOn

Posts : 1166
Reputation : 18
Join date : 2008-07-22
Age : 25
Location : Houstatlantavegas

Not music but related to it. Empty
PostSubject: Not music but related to it.   Not music but related to it. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 9:34 pm

Look at this shit. First 50 seconds of it.


_________________
AznSTaRIsOn!
Not music but related to it. Jackiessig2
Back to top Go down
TheSTaR_Hooligan
STaR Of Spam
STaR Of Spam
TheSTaR_Hooligan

Posts : 1401
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2009-01-17
Age : 26
Location : Reds House turning him STaright

Not music but related to it. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not music but related to it.   Not music but related to it. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 9:03 am

lol pro
Back to top Go down
bibimamakei
In A Sentimental Mood
In A Sentimental Mood
bibimamakei

Posts : 934
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2008-11-08
Age : 24

Not music but related to it. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not music but related to it.   Not music but related to it. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 7:32 pm

Wait. Are you referring to the whole technological idea of scanning it with the phone? If so, I think that's pretty cool!
Back to top Go down
AznDudeIsOn
STaR Of Azns
STaR Of Azns
AznDudeIsOn

Posts : 1166
Reputation : 18
Join date : 2008-07-22
Age : 25
Location : Houstatlantavegas

Not music but related to it. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not music but related to it.   Not music but related to it. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 11:55 pm

bibimamakei wrote:
Wait. Are you referring to the whole technological idea of scanning it with the phone? If so, I think that's pretty cool!
Yea i am. And it isn't an idea, it's something they actually do.

_________________
AznSTaRIsOn!
Not music but related to it. Jackiessig2
Back to top Go down
Abbx
Head Of STaR
Head Of STaR
Abbx

Posts : 2911
Reputation : 20
Join date : 2008-07-21

Not music but related to it. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not music but related to it.   Not music but related to it. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 12:38 am

Yeah its pretty cool.
Back to top Go down
https://rfstar.forumotion.com
bibimamakei
In A Sentimental Mood
In A Sentimental Mood
bibimamakei

Posts : 934
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2008-11-08
Age : 24

Not music but related to it. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not music but related to it.   Not music but related to it. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 3:06 am

AznDudeIsOn wrote:
bibimamakei wrote:
Wait. Are you referring to the whole technological idea of scanning it with the phone? If so, I think that's pretty cool!
Yea i am. And it isn't an idea, it's something they actually do.

By idea = Concept. It's still an idea even if it is being done. Going even further.. I don't see it applied in US. But perhaps i'm not up with the current news. Just like the whole idea/concept of History. We study it. We attempt to piece it together but it's still an idea :[

But even so, will we will get it in America at all? Or other countries? The possibilities are expanded now with that kinda Tech.
Back to top Go down
AznDudeIsOn
STaR Of Azns
STaR Of Azns
AznDudeIsOn

Posts : 1166
Reputation : 18
Join date : 2008-07-22
Age : 25
Location : Houstatlantavegas

Not music but related to it. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not music but related to it.   Not music but related to it. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 7:41 pm

bibimamakei wrote:
AznDudeIsOn wrote:
bibimamakei wrote:
Wait. Are you referring to the whole technological idea of scanning it with the phone? If so, I think that's pretty cool!
Yea i am. And it isn't an idea, it's something they actually do.

By idea = Concept. It's still an idea even if it is being done. Going even further.. I don't see it applied in US. But perhaps i'm not up with the current news. Just like the whole idea/concept of History. We study it. We attempt to piece it together but it's still an idea :[

But even so, will we will get it in America at all? Or other countries? The possibilities are expanded now with that kinda Tech.
Your right, I'm sorry.
I'm just to used to the word idea being used in my science classes. With the connotation of it being,something thought of in your mind and nothing more then that.

_________________
AznSTaRIsOn!
Not music but related to it. Jackiessig2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




Not music but related to it. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not music but related to it.   Not music but related to it. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
Not music but related to it.
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Music Appreciation Club Outfit
» Music . Which kind of music you like ?
» Music Game
» Sheet Music Formatting Help
» Comic Related Statues and Busts

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STaR Guild :: Other :: Music-
Jump to: