Omg my life is great

Go down 
AuthorMessage
KidSTaR-CEO
Rushing STaR
Rushing STaR
KidSTaR-CEO

Omg my life is great Empty
PostSubject: Omg my life is great   Omg my life is great Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 5:45 pm

I HAD DA BEST SCHOOL TRIP EVA HACHACHACHA! LOL first these 2 girls was all ova me n i didnt want them so i just kicked it with them until they started wanting me to hold hands, then at the movies i had dates. and the last night on saturday 3 of the boys in my room n me played dare with 2 lesbians and 2 str8 gurls and guess wat, the gay girls wanted me to do most of the nast dares to them XD i love bein tall n smexy
Back to top Go down
Support__Tails
STaRs Punching Bag
STaRs Punching Bag
Support__Tails

PostSubject: Re: Omg my life is great   Omg my life is great Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 7:09 pm

lol kid y u telling us what happen at skool
tells us when u had sex lol

AznDudeIsOn
STaR Of Azns
STaR Of Azns
AznDudeIsOn

PostSubject: Re: Omg my life is great   Omg my life is great Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 8:33 pm

KidSTaR-CEO wrote:
I HAD DA BEST SCHOOL TRIP EVA HACHACHACHA! LOL first these 2 girls was all ova me n i didnt want them so i just kicked it with them until they started wanting me to hold hands, then at the movies i had dates. and the last night on saturday 3 of the boys in my room n me played dare with 2 lesbians and 2 str8 gurls and guess wat, the gay girls wanted me to do most of the nast dares to them XD i love bein tall n smexy
Epic win.

GazilleD
The Random STaR
The Random STaR
GazilleD

PostSubject: Re: Omg my life is great   Omg my life is great Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 11:35 pm

AznDudeIsOn wrote:
KidSTaR-CEO wrote:
Epic win.

lol nice that happened to me a few times..........good times... good times...

Abbx
Head Of STaR
Head Of STaR
Abbx

PostSubject: Re: Omg my life is great   Omg my life is great Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 12:41 am

KidSTaR-CEO wrote:

Pimpin.
Back to top Go down
https://rfstar.forumotion.com
perp
Perple Ninja STaR
Perple Ninja STaR
perp

PostSubject: Re: Omg my life is great   Omg my life is great Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 3:03 am

KidSTaR-CEO wrote:
dude dats not really all dat special lolz it happens alot over here lesbians like 2 be adventerous why do u think theyre lesbians lolz
Back to top Go down
TheSTaR_Hooligan
STaR Of Spam
STaR Of Spam
TheSTaR_Hooligan

PostSubject: Re: Omg my life is great   Omg my life is great Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 11:03 am

Perp you gotta think, dwayne been wanting something like that for a long time lol. Btw dude gratz
Back to top Go down
STaRxRedFlamer504
Flame Of STaR
Flame Of STaR
STaRxRedFlamer504

Location : In Sam's Closet Choking AbrahomX while Stabbing him deadly,New Orleans Louisiana

PostSubject: Re: Omg my life is great   Omg my life is great Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 2:02 pm

KidSTaR-CEO wrote:
DWAYNE DID THEY LICK UR AZZ?Very Happy lmao
Back to top Go down
http://www.ired504.co.nr/
perp
Perple Ninja STaR
Perple Ninja STaR
perp

PostSubject: Re: Omg my life is great   Omg my life is great Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 12:37 am

TheSTaR_Hooligan wrote:
Perp you gotta think, dwayne been wanting something like that for a long time lol. Btw dude gratz
lmao tru tru ight u got dat XD
Back to top Go down
perp
Perple Ninja STaR
Perple Ninja STaR
perp

PostSubject: Re: Omg my life is great   Omg my life is great Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 12:37 am

STaRxRedFlamer504 wrote:
KidSTaR-CEO wrote:
LMFAOZ!!!
Back to top Go down
GazilleD
The Random STaR
The Random STaR
GazilleD

PostSubject: Re: Omg my life is great   Omg my life is great Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 1:04 am

perp wrote:
STaRxRedFlamer504 wrote:
KidSTaR-CEO wrote:
LMFAOZ!!!
I 2nd THAT PERP LMFAOZ

Magic_Stalker
STaR Of Liberty
STaR Of Liberty
Magic_Stalker

PostSubject: Re: Omg my life is great   Omg my life is great Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 2:24 am

that stuff never happened to me...

but now I'm dating a girl who is one day younger than me, so I can do what ever I want whenever I want Smile

2.5 years so far woo!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Omg my life is great   Omg my life is great Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Omg my life is great
Page 1 of 1