Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Support__Tails
STaRs Punching Bag
STaRs Punching Bag
Support__Tails

SEJUL IN BLEACH!!!! Empty
PostSubject: SEJUL IN BLEACH!!!!   SEJUL IN BLEACH!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 6:02 pm

ITS AT 0:35!!!!

HES THERE MAN HE'S TAKING OVER THE WORLD STARTIGN WITH BLEACH!!

STaRxRedFlamer504
Flame Of STaR
Flame Of STaR
STaRxRedFlamer504

Location : In Sam's Closet Choking AbrahomX while Stabbing him deadly,New Orleans Louisiana

PostSubject: Re: SEJUL IN BLEACH!!!!   SEJUL IN BLEACH!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 6:11 pm

AHH SHET I G2 GET OUT OF HERE HES COMING TO MY HOUSE THEN MILES.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ired504.co.nr/
AznDudeIsOn
STaR Of Azns
STaR Of Azns
AznDudeIsOn

PostSubject: Re: SEJUL IN BLEACH!!!!   SEJUL IN BLEACH!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 6:54 pm

Sejul is pro.

Abbx
Head Of STaR
Head Of STaR
Abbx

PostSubject: Re: SEJUL IN BLEACH!!!!   SEJUL IN BLEACH!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 6:55 pm

Hes AGAIN AT 1:12-1:13
Back to top Go down
https://rfstar.forumotion.com
TheSTaR_Hooligan
STaR Of Spam
STaR Of Spam
TheSTaR_Hooligan

PostSubject: Re: SEJUL IN BLEACH!!!!   SEJUL IN BLEACH!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 10:41 am

im srry guys but i really just love bleach and i think its the best anime OUT there atm
Back to top Go down
perp
Perple Ninja STaR
Perple Ninja STaR
perp

PostSubject: Re: SEJUL IN BLEACH!!!!   SEJUL IN BLEACH!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 4:37 pm

TheSTaR_Hooligan wrote:
im srry guys but i really just love bleach and i think its the best anime OUT there atm
i say naruto is but bleach is in 2nd place then one piece then FAIRY TAIL-ARU!
Back to top Go down
Abbx
Head Of STaR
Head Of STaR
Abbx

PostSubject: Re: SEJUL IN BLEACH!!!!   SEJUL IN BLEACH!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 4:48 pm

for me, its one piece, hitman reborn, fairy tail, bleach, naruto. lol. Naruto used to be good but its lost its meaning now and the plots getting old. Theresn o arcs that are ever unique or require intense travelling. Its always trees, a village, or water. And to do what? Make clones, air balls, and throw pointy obejcts? EPIC. Its getting old.
Back to top Go down
bibimamakei
In A Sentimental Mood
In A Sentimental Mood
bibimamakei

PostSubject: Re: SEJUL IN BLEACH!!!!   SEJUL IN BLEACH!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 11:03 pm

Abbx wrote:
for me, its one piece, hitman reborn, fairy tail, bleach, naruto. lol. Naruto used to be good but its lost its meaning now and the plots getting old. Theresn o arcs that are ever unique or require intense travelling. Its always trees, a village, or water. And to do what? Make clones, air balls, and throw pointy obejcts? EPIC. Its getting old.

Point taken. Lol. And agreed. But for whatever reason I can't stop watching the show. I usually just say screw the arcs that aren't part of the manga. Like currently i'm watching it again because of Pain vs. Naruto [I think one of the most intense fights in the manga]. But seriously, the creator of Naruto is trying to make Naruto Overpowered but the problem with that is that NARUTO DOESN'T HAVE ANY JUTSUS. He mastered like 4 jutsus. Transformation, Clone, Rasengan, and Summoning [which he rarely used.. except after he trained with Jiraiya to learn collaboration jutsu.] Naruto seriously is a stupid ninja who is, if the show was practical, weak except for the Kyuubi. And EVEN THEN the Kyuubi is portrayed as weak. Couldn't even do much against Orochimaru who was basically "reduced" in power and still gave Kyuubi a time of his life.
Back to top Go down
Support__Tails
STaRs Punching Bag
STaRs Punching Bag
Support__Tails

PostSubject: Re: SEJUL IN BLEACH!!!!   SEJUL IN BLEACH!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 11:05 pm

bibimamakei wrote:
Abbx wrote:

Point taken. Lol. And agreed. But for whatever reason I can't stop watching the show. I usually just say screw the arcs that aren't part of the manga. Like currently i'm watching it again because of Pain vs. Naruto [I think one of the most intense fights in the manga]. But seriously, the creator of Naruto is trying to make Naruto Overpowered but the problem with that is that NARUTO DOESN'T HAVE ANY JUTSUS. He mastered like 4 jutsus. Transformation, Clone, Rasengan, and Summoning [which he rarely used.. except after he trained with Jiraiya to learn collaboration jutsu.] Naruto seriously is a stupid ninja who is, if the show was practical, weak except for the Kyuubi. And EVEN THEN the Kyuubi is portrayed as weak. Couldn't even do much against Orochimaru who was basically "reduced" in power and still gave Kyuubi a time of his life.

to me its like kyuubi doesnt deserve to be a called a nine-tails unless naruto unleash him as a full tails he would be useful but naruto is like fuck kyuubi im stronger than u

bibimamakei
In A Sentimental Mood
In A Sentimental Mood
bibimamakei

PostSubject: Re: SEJUL IN BLEACH!!!!   SEJUL IN BLEACH!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 11:17 pm

support_tails wrote:
bibimamakei wrote:
Abbx wrote:

to me its like kyuubi doesnt deserve to be a called a nine-tails unless naruto unleash him as a full tails he would be useful but naruto is like fuck kyuubi im stronger than u

When we all know that he isn't lol. Sasuke would own his butt without the Kyuubi, EVEN WITH THE KYUUBI..
Back to top Go down
Support__Tails
STaRs Punching Bag
STaRs Punching Bag
Support__Tails

PostSubject: Re: SEJUL IN BLEACH!!!!   SEJUL IN BLEACH!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 11:19 pm

bibimamakei wrote:
support_tails wrote:
bibimamakei wrote:
Abbx wrote:

When we all know that he isn't lol. Sasuke would own his butt without the Kyuubi, EVEN WITH THE KYUUBI..

thats why the narutards made this

perp
Perple Ninja STaR
Perple Ninja STaR
perp

PostSubject: Re: SEJUL IN BLEACH!!!!   SEJUL IN BLEACH!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 3:18 am

gay
Back to top Go down
bibimamakei
In A Sentimental Mood
In A Sentimental Mood
bibimamakei

PostSubject: Re: SEJUL IN BLEACH!!!!   SEJUL IN BLEACH!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 11:36 pm

support_tails wrote:
bibimamakei wrote:
support_tails wrote:
bibimamakei wrote:
Abbx wrote:

thats why the narutards made this

Gahgahgah.. lol. Funny thing is: Even when the title is Sasuke, Nothing changes!
Back to top Go down
Abbx
Head Of STaR
Head Of STaR
Abbx

PostSubject: Re: SEJUL IN BLEACH!!!!   SEJUL IN BLEACH!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 3:14 pm

Even if its gay, they did pretty nice with the artwork for just fanboys. If I could do that with Rumble Fighter, it'd be awesome.
Back to top Go down
perp
Perple Ninja STaR
Perple Ninja STaR
perp

PostSubject: Re: SEJUL IN BLEACH!!!!   SEJUL IN BLEACH!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 3:04 am

Abbx wrote:
Even if its gay, they did pretty nice with the artwork for just fanboys. If I could do that with Rumble Fighter, it'd be awesome.
but its still gay lolz it just looks so homo lmfaoz
Back to top Go down
TheSTaR_Hooligan
STaR Of Spam
STaR Of Spam
TheSTaR_Hooligan

PostSubject: Re: SEJUL IN BLEACH!!!!   SEJUL IN BLEACH!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 11:08 am

i still read the manga for naruto but yea like ya said naruto is sometimes just so gey, i mean its like the same shit everytime sakura going after sasuke, and naruto can't stop sukin sasukes dick, lol he needs to hop off.

* question: which show you think has the best graphics,especially when there fighting. Out of Bleach,Naruto,OnePiece,FairyTail,Hitman Reborn.

me i think i'll go with Bleach since there fight always gets me excited[not that kind of excited ok.] lol
Back to top Go down
Abbx
Head Of STaR
Head Of STaR
Abbx

PostSubject: Re: SEJUL IN BLEACH!!!!   SEJUL IN BLEACH!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 1:56 pm

Hitman Reborn displays the best graphics in fights. Even though thats said, they aren't always intense. They can be though lol. I think One Piece is intense, because you never know whats gonna happen next in a fight.
Back to top Go down
TheSTaR_Hooligan
STaR Of Spam
STaR Of Spam
TheSTaR_Hooligan

PostSubject: Re: SEJUL IN BLEACH!!!!   SEJUL IN BLEACH!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 6:37 pm

Abbx wrote:
Hitman Reborn displays the best graphics in fights. Even though thats said, they aren't always intense. They can be though lol. I think One Piece is intense, because you never know whats gonna happen next in a fight.

yea i kno what u mean about one piece xD, but i think hitman and bleach are both like the same cuz if ur up there with both of them on the anime , there displays are awsome, but narutos not so much. lol
Back to top Go down
perp
Perple Ninja STaR
Perple Ninja STaR
perp

PostSubject: Re: SEJUL IN BLEACH!!!!   SEJUL IN BLEACH!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 2:50 am

TheSTaR_Hooligan wrote:
Abbx wrote:

yea i kno what u mean about one piece xD, but i think hitman and bleach are both like the same cuz if ur up there with both of them on the anime , there displays are awsome, but narutos not so much. lol
NIGGA FUCK YOU NARUTOS DA SHIET IT SURPASSES EM IN DA MANGA NIGGA!
Back to top Go down
TheSTaR_Hooligan
STaR Of Spam
STaR Of Spam
TheSTaR_Hooligan

PostSubject: Re: SEJUL IN BLEACH!!!!   SEJUL IN BLEACH!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 8:58 am

perp wrote:
TheSTaR_Hooligan wrote:
Abbx wrote:

NIGGA FUCK YOU NARUTOS DA SHIET IT SURPASSES EM IN DA MANGA NIGGA!

dude i still like naruto but honestly think about man ur telling me that naruto has better display than bleach, and hitman, um i dont think so, the greatest fight i have seen with the graphics for naruto i would say naruto vs sasuke when he went two tails, and sasuke vs itachi, were itachi dies T_T. and i read the manga too. i wonder how there going to make pain vs naruto look... hm
Back to top Go down
perp
Perple Ninja STaR
Perple Ninja STaR
perp

PostSubject: Re: SEJUL IN BLEACH!!!!   SEJUL IN BLEACH!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 12:48 pm

they do have better display only reason why u sayin bleach nd hitman is cuz dey constantly fighting da arrancars nigga lolz i dont kno wdf goin on in hitman tho but i still say it aint got shit on naruto
Back to top Go down
mafiafran
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: SEJUL IN BLEACH!!!!   SEJUL IN BLEACH!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 8:00 am

Back to top Go down
Abbx
Head Of STaR
Head Of STaR
Abbx

PostSubject: Re: SEJUL IN BLEACH!!!!   SEJUL IN BLEACH!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 10:17 am

mafiafran wrote:
gay

Human Growth Hormone
Pheromone Perfume
Who are you o_O
Back to top Go down
DragonstarX
Experienced
Experienced
DragonstarX

PostSubject: Re: SEJUL IN BLEACH!!!!   SEJUL IN BLEACH!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 3:44 pm

One piece wins the bag. Naruto is predictable (You can almost always tell when Naruto uses Shadow Clones) and HR is awesome.

Bleach on the other hand is more interesting than fun to watch. Recent episodes show battles where you FINALLY find out what each "sword" does and you see it in action. HR does the same but IMO better.

And who is Mafia?
Back to top Go down
GazilleD
The Random STaR
The Random STaR
GazilleD

PostSubject: Re: SEJUL IN BLEACH!!!!   SEJUL IN BLEACH!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 4:34 pm

DragonstarX wrote:
One piece wins the bag. Naruto is predictable (You can almost always tell when Naruto uses Shadow Clones) and HR is awesome.

Bleach on the other hand is more interesting than fun to watch. Recent episodes show battles where you FINALLY find out what each "sword" does and you see it in action. HR does the same but IMO better.

And who is Mafia?
yea i agree boo and also........ WHO IN DA HELL ARE U FRAN!?

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SEJUL IN BLEACH!!!!   SEJUL IN BLEACH!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SEJUL IN BLEACH!!!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STaR Guild :: Shows/Anime/Manga-
Jump to: