STaR Guild

The official forum boards for the Rumble Fighter Guild, STaR
 
HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share
 

 Can you think off a pic tat represents you?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
GazilleD
The Random STaR
The Random STaR
GazilleD

Posts : 693
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2009-07-06
Location : In ya Girl's Vagina

Can you think off a pic tat represents you? Empty
PostSubject: Can you think off a pic tat represents you?   Can you think off a pic tat represents you? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 1:55 am

well heres mine Adam Blade from Needless lol
Can you think off a pic tat represents you? Blade

_________________
nigga moment+nigga synthesis=COMPLETE DISASTER!
Can you think off a pic tat represents you? Xanxus11
Back to top Go down
AznDudeIsOn
STaR Of Azns
STaR Of Azns
AznDudeIsOn

Posts : 1166
Reputation : 18
Join date : 2008-07-22
Age : 25
Location : Houstatlantavegas

Can you think off a pic tat represents you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can you think off a pic tat represents you?   Can you think off a pic tat represents you? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 7:44 am

Remy from Street Fighter III

Spoiler:
 

Oh and this one too, just some random guy I cropped a looong time ago.

Can you think off a pic tat represents you? 6-1

_________________
AznSTaRIsOn!
Can you think off a pic tat represents you? Jackiessig2


Last edited by AznDudeIsOn on Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:43 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Abbx
Head Of STaR
Head Of STaR
Abbx

Posts : 2911
Reputation : 20
Join date : 2008-07-21

Can you think off a pic tat represents you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can you think off a pic tat represents you?   Can you think off a pic tat represents you? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 4:58 pm

Hmm...

Either Roronoa Zolo from One Piece
Can you think off a pic tat represents you? Zoro2

Because hes lazy but rash..



or this guy, from Katekyo Hitman Reborn!

Can you think off a pic tat represents you? %5Blarge%5D%5BAnimePaper%5Dscans_Katekyo-Hitman-Reborn_NekoiEchizen(0.7)__THISRES__208305

Because he doesn't have much a care in the world.
Back to top Go down
https://rfstar.forumotion.com
perp
Perple Ninja STaR
Perple Ninja STaR
perp

Posts : 762
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2008-07-22
Age : 26
Location : Spfld MA

Can you think off a pic tat represents you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can you think off a pic tat represents you?   Can you think off a pic tat represents you? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 11:16 pm

i would say hulk cuz ima angry BEAST!
Can you think off a pic tat represents you? Hulk3


Last edited by perp on Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GazilleD
The Random STaR
The Random STaR
GazilleD

Posts : 693
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2009-07-06
Location : In ya Girl's Vagina

Can you think off a pic tat represents you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can you think off a pic tat represents you?   Can you think off a pic tat represents you? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 1:42 am

lol hulk?

_________________
nigga moment+nigga synthesis=COMPLETE DISASTER!
Can you think off a pic tat represents you? Xanxus11
Back to top Go down
perp
Perple Ninja STaR
Perple Ninja STaR
perp

Posts : 762
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2008-07-22
Age : 26
Location : Spfld MA

Can you think off a pic tat represents you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can you think off a pic tat represents you?   Can you think off a pic tat represents you? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 5:01 pm

xdubcgoonpwnsu wrote:
lol hulk?
yea and ur iron man
Can you think off a pic tat represents you? Hulk-iron-man
Back to top Go down
GazilleD
The Random STaR
The Random STaR
GazilleD

Posts : 693
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2009-07-06
Location : In ya Girl's Vagina

Can you think off a pic tat represents you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can you think off a pic tat represents you?   Can you think off a pic tat represents you? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 10:36 pm

lol im the one in black ur the 1 in red
Can you think off a pic tat represents you? Snapshot200908211349289

_________________
nigga moment+nigga synthesis=COMPLETE DISASTER!
Can you think off a pic tat represents you? Xanxus11
Back to top Go down
Abbx
Head Of STaR
Head Of STaR
Abbx

Posts : 2911
Reputation : 20
Join date : 2008-07-21

Can you think off a pic tat represents you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can you think off a pic tat represents you?   Can you think off a pic tat represents you? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 1:01 am

Picture wars now? lol
Back to top Go down
https://rfstar.forumotion.com
perp
Perple Ninja STaR
Perple Ninja STaR
perp

Posts : 762
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2008-07-22
Age : 26
Location : Spfld MA

Can you think off a pic tat represents you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can you think off a pic tat represents you?   Can you think off a pic tat represents you? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 4:29 pm

xdubcgoonpwnsu wrote:
lol im the one in black ur the 1 in red
Can you think off a pic tat represents you? Snapshot200908211349289
dude i saw da anime guy blade gets raped by arclight then blade wins wen the needless powers r neutralized then blade gets raped by da guy wit da green cape then he gets raped by arclight then blade gets raped arclight again and still wins because of wat dat chik did so either way if u say ur da guy in da black u got raped 3 times and got nuttin 2 show 4 it lolz
Back to top Go down
GazilleD
The Random STaR
The Random STaR
GazilleD

Posts : 693
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2009-07-06
Location : In ya Girl's Vagina

Can you think off a pic tat represents you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can you think off a pic tat represents you?   Can you think off a pic tat represents you? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 6:26 pm

perp wrote:
xdubcgoonpwnsu wrote:
lol im the one in black ur the 1 in red
Can you think off a pic tat represents you? Snapshot200908211349289
dude i saw da anime guy blade gets raped by arclight then blade wins wen the needless powers r neutralized then blade gets raped by da guy wit da green cape then he gets raped by arclight then blade gets raped arclight again and still wins because of wat dat chik did so either way if u say ur da guy in da black u got raped 3 times and got nuttin 2 show 4 it lolz
lol but who won in the end?

_________________
nigga moment+nigga synthesis=COMPLETE DISASTER!
Can you think off a pic tat represents you? Xanxus11
Back to top Go down
Support__Tails
STaRs Punching Bag
STaRs Punching Bag
Support__Tails

Posts : 1457
Reputation : 17
Join date : 2008-08-15
Age : 24
Location : STaR's Space Ship

Can you think off a pic tat represents you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can you think off a pic tat represents you?   Can you think off a pic tat represents you? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 12:29 am

Well for me this what represent as me from Disgaea 3, Mao the evil academy student

Can you think off a pic tat represents you? Mao10

_________________
Respect it. Lock it. Love it.
Can you think off a pic tat represents you? 13zsr43
Back to top Go down
perp
Perple Ninja STaR
Perple Ninja STaR
perp

Posts : 762
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2008-07-22
Age : 26
Location : Spfld MA

Can you think off a pic tat represents you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can you think off a pic tat represents you?   Can you think off a pic tat represents you? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 5:05 am

xdubcgoonpwnsu wrote:
perp wrote:
xdubcgoonpwnsu wrote:
lol im the one in black ur the 1 in red
Can you think off a pic tat represents you? Snapshot200908211349289
dude i saw da anime guy blade gets raped by arclight then blade wins wen the needless powers r neutralized then blade gets raped by da guy wit da green cape then he gets raped by arclight then blade gets raped arclight again and still wins because of wat dat chik did so either way if u say ur da guy in da black u got raped 3 times and got nuttin 2 show 4 it lolz
lol but who won in the end?
a nigga who got raped in da booty hole 3 times wit nothin 2 show 4 it i wouldnt be happy id be pissed id just kill myself naruto had scars 2 show that he fiught sasuke and had a good battle but blade nope he just got raped multiple times got his booty hole lookin like a crater and hulk beat all of the super heroes besides spiderman cuz he pulled a bitch move
Back to top Go down
GazilleD
The Random STaR
The Random STaR
GazilleD

Posts : 693
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2009-07-06
Location : In ya Girl's Vagina

Can you think off a pic tat represents you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can you think off a pic tat represents you?   Can you think off a pic tat represents you? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 5:32 am

perp wrote:
xdubcgoonpwnsu wrote:
perp wrote:
xdubcgoonpwnsu wrote:
lol im the one in black ur the 1 in red
Can you think off a pic tat represents you? Snapshot200908211349289
dude i saw da anime guy blade gets raped by arclight then blade wins wen the needless powers r neutralized then blade gets raped by da guy wit da green cape then he gets raped by arclight then blade gets raped arclight again and still wins because of wat dat chik did so either way if u say ur da guy in da black u got raped 3 times and got nuttin 2 show 4 it lolz
lol but who won in the end?
a nigga who got raped in da booty hole 3 times wit nothin 2 show 4 it i wouldnt be happy id be pissed id just kill myself naruto had scars 2 show that he fiught sasuke and had a good battle but blade nope he just got raped multiple times got his booty hole lookin like a crater and hulk beat all of the super heroes besides spiderman cuz he pulled a bitch move
lol perp calm down but when both they powers were sealed u cant lie and say they both was going at it

_________________
nigga moment+nigga synthesis=COMPLETE DISASTER!
Can you think off a pic tat represents you? Xanxus11
Back to top Go down
perp
Perple Ninja STaR
Perple Ninja STaR
perp

Posts : 762
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2008-07-22
Age : 26
Location : Spfld MA

Can you think off a pic tat represents you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can you think off a pic tat represents you?   Can you think off a pic tat represents you? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 3:47 pm

xdubcgoonpwnsu wrote:
perp wrote:
xdubcgoonpwnsu wrote:
perp wrote:
xdubcgoonpwnsu wrote:
lol im the one in black ur the 1 in red
Can you think off a pic tat represents you? Snapshot200908211349289
dude i saw da anime guy blade gets raped by arclight then blade wins wen the needless powers r neutralized then blade gets raped by da guy wit da green cape then he gets raped by arclight then blade gets raped arclight again and still wins because of wat dat chik did so either way if u say ur da guy in da black u got raped 3 times and got nuttin 2 show 4 it lolz
lol but who won in the end?
a nigga who got raped in da booty hole 3 times wit nothin 2 show 4 it i wouldnt be happy id be pissed id just kill myself naruto had scars 2 show that he fiught sasuke and had a good battle but blade nope he just got raped multiple times got his booty hole lookin like a crater and hulk beat all of the super heroes besides spiderman cuz he pulled a bitch move
lol perp calm down but when both they powers were sealed u cant lie and say they both was going at it
that was the only time he wasnt getin raped
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




Can you think off a pic tat represents you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can you think off a pic tat represents you?   Can you think off a pic tat represents you? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
Can you think off a pic tat represents you?
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STaR Guild :: Rumble Fighter :: Rumble Fighter General-
Jump to: