Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
BoOyo
Rumble Fighter Champion
Rumble Fighter Champion
BoOyo

The story how Abbx Discover STaR [Comic Style!] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The story how Abbx Discover STaR [Comic Style!]   The story how Abbx Discover STaR [Comic Style!] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 6:01 pm

you can dress a monkey in a suit but in the end... it's still a monkey

think about that quote for a sec

You can be a young high schooler with a matured mind, but your still a inexperienced high schooler whos in over his head and thinks he views the world differently, trust me theres much more things to see and know besides whats in that lil "matured mind" of yours, in the end that dont mean shit till you experienced life outside your "deep dark disturbing side" or w/e, to me what you just said, you seeing everything different reminds me of all da kiddies I've had to talk to get them over their attachment of relying on this " matured deep dark side personality" of theirs, yes all their problems and views maybe different but yall got one thing in common and no matter how much u try to cover up urself with a self explanation of who u r, ur still a kid, dont try to dress urself up as mature person with "different views than others" cuz I hear dat shit everyday back when i was ur ages -.-
Back to top Go down
GazilleD
The Random STaR
The Random STaR
GazilleD

PostSubject: Re: The story how Abbx Discover STaR [Comic Style!]   The story how Abbx Discover STaR [Comic Style!] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 6:14 pm

just what grade do you think im in 9th im in the 11th and i may be like those kids you talked to i dont care i just hate childish games now im done please drop this subject and let this topic go back to be the comic strip guild

AznDudeIsOn
STaR Of Azns
STaR Of Azns
AznDudeIsOn

PostSubject: Re: The story how Abbx Discover STaR [Comic Style!]   The story how Abbx Discover STaR [Comic Style!] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 9:11 pm

BoOyo wrote:
you can dress a monkey in a suit but in the end... it's still a monkey

think about that quote for a sec

You can be a young high schooler with a matured mind, but your still a inexperienced high schooler whos in over his head and thinks he views the world differently, trust me theres much more things to see and know besides whats in that lil "matured mind" of yours, in the end that dont mean shit till you experienced life outside your "deep dark disturbing side" or w/e, to me what you just said, you seeing everything different reminds me of all da kiddies I've had to talk to get them over their attachment of relying on this " matured deep dark side personality" of theirs, yes all their problems and views maybe different but yall got one thing in common and no matter how much u try to cover up urself with a self explanation of who u r, ur still a kid, dont try to dress urself up as mature person with "different views than others" cuz I hear dat shit everyday back when i was ur ages -.-

hey, i told u to make ur own thread.

And here's a quote for you and goon.
"When darkness comes, you must dodge. If you stop to think, you won't have any light".
~AznDudeIsOn

FYI, though goon is dressing himself as a mature person, but so are u booyo. And though goon does kid a lot, he's more mature than you think and more mature then u.

Abbx
Head Of STaR
Head Of STaR
Abbx

PostSubject: Re: The story how Abbx Discover STaR [Comic Style!]   The story how Abbx Discover STaR [Comic Style!] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 2:17 am

Stupid argument is stupid. Enough. Trying to prove whos more mature and older makes the both of you look like little kids. And Booyo, dont light fire where its not needed.
Back to top Go down
https://rfstar.forumotion.com
BoOyo
Rumble Fighter Champion
Rumble Fighter Champion
BoOyo

PostSubject: Re: The story how Abbx Discover STaR [Comic Style!]   The story how Abbx Discover STaR [Comic Style!] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 3:16 am

losers lol I never claim myself as mature not once did I ever want to be mature, I said Im older but that dont mean shit, I can be da most oldest most immaturest person u've ever met with a mentality of a hyper 5 yr old ^^ lmao and I've dropped this already, u kiddies bring this back up again me and goon stopped talking bout dis for like 6 hrs already, way to try and bring it back up again -.-
Back to top Go down
Abbx
Head Of STaR
Head Of STaR
Abbx

PostSubject: Re: The story how Abbx Discover STaR [Comic Style!]   The story how Abbx Discover STaR [Comic Style!] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 5:29 am

BoOyo wrote:
losers lol I never claim myself as mature not once did I ever want to be mature, I said Im older but that dont mean shit, I can be da most oldest most immaturest person u've ever met with a mentality of a hyper 5 yr old ^^ lmao and I've dropped this already, u kiddies bring this back up again me and goon stopped talking bout dis for like 6 hrs already, way to try and bring it back up again -.-

Everything I bolded, I consider lighting the fire. No need. You could of just replied with a "whatever" or not replied at all. Name calling and accusing doesnt mean you're over it.
Back to top Go down
BoOyo
Rumble Fighter Champion
Rumble Fighter Champion
BoOyo

PostSubject: Re: The story how Abbx Discover STaR [Comic Style!]   The story how Abbx Discover STaR [Comic Style!] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 10:05 am

I dont consider calling pplz losers name calling, shit I say it to all my buds its like me saying yo sup nigga =] but hey if u consider me calling ya loser when I dont really mean it "offensive" I wont say it then, and umms I dont really give 2 shits if u think Im over it or not, Im passed it already, only reason that convo(i dont even consider it a argument) continued was cuz Goon said he was disturbed sad and "lonely" shit I hate when kids look at their life in a "dark" way, was trying to show goon yo azz aint lonely, u got a roof over ya head? u got a place to sleep? food to eat? an education? u got family? friends? u got a computer with internet access to play wif yo friends, I say ur luckier than da pplz in haiti, like take this barber who lost his daughter and his salon in da earthquake, hes da truly lonely one now yet he still goes on cutting hair with his battery powered shaver even when hes lost everything, u teenagers these days think u've lost everything, u can only say wut ur saying now AFTER u've lost EVERYTHING,

pz out, say wut u want say wut u will dis was my last comment

and abbx UR A LOSERRRRR in my heart mothafcka =P
jackie ur quote is umm errms... hmms idk wut to say lulz no comment i guess

best quote ever

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Back to top Go down
Abbx
Head Of STaR
Head Of STaR
Abbx

PostSubject: Re: The story how Abbx Discover STaR [Comic Style!]   The story how Abbx Discover STaR [Comic Style!] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 11:27 am

BoOyo wrote:
I dont consider calling pplz losers name calling, shit I say it to all my buds its like me saying yo sup nigga =] but hey if u consider me calling ya loser when I dont really mean it "offensive" I wont say it then, and umms I dont really give 2 shits if u think Im over it or not, Im passed it already, only reason that convo(i dont even consider it a argument) continued was cuz Goon said he was disturbed sad and "lonely" shit I hate when kids look at their life in a "dark" way, was trying to show goon yo azz aint lonely, u got a roof over ya head? u got a place to sleep? food to eat? an education? u got family? friends? u got a computer with internet access to play wif yo friends, I say ur luckier than da pplz in haiti, like take this barber who lost his daughter and his salon in da earthquake, hes da truly lonely one now yet he still goes on cutting hair with his battery powered shaver even when hes lost everything, u teenagers these days think u've lost everything, u can only say wut ur saying now AFTER u've lost EVERYTHING,

best quote ever

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.

Goon didnt say he was depressed lol. He said he saw things differently. The people who were related to people dying in Haiti are suffering and depressed. Thats a whole different concept.
Back to top Go down
AznDudeIsOn
STaR Of Azns
STaR Of Azns
AznDudeIsOn

PostSubject: Re: The story how Abbx Discover STaR [Comic Style!]   The story how Abbx Discover STaR [Comic Style!] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 2:06 pm

BoOyo wrote:

best quote ever

I don't think u understand.

"When darkness comes, you must dodge. If you stop to think, you won't have any light".
~AznDudeIsOn

NormalMan
Vintage STaR
Vintage STaR
NormalMan

PostSubject: Re: The story how Abbx Discover STaR [Comic Style!]   The story how Abbx Discover STaR [Comic Style!] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 3:43 pm

I think you guys should just this argument because noone will win from it and it won't lead you guys anywhere
Back to top Go down
BoOyo
Rumble Fighter Champion
Rumble Fighter Champion
BoOyo

PostSubject: Re: The story how Abbx Discover STaR [Comic Style!]   The story how Abbx Discover STaR [Comic Style!] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 4:52 pm

I like pancakes ^^
Back to top Go down
GazilleD
The Random STaR
The Random STaR
GazilleD

PostSubject: Re: The story how Abbx Discover STaR [Comic Style!]   The story how Abbx Discover STaR [Comic Style!] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 1:31 am

HAYO TAILS WHERES THE NEW COMIC

Abbx
Head Of STaR
Head Of STaR
Abbx

PostSubject: Re: The story how Abbx Discover STaR [Comic Style!]   The story how Abbx Discover STaR [Comic Style!] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 3:11 am

xdubcgoonpwnsu wrote:
Tails got L-A-Z-Y.
Back to top Go down
Support__Tails
STaRs Punching Bag
STaRs Punching Bag
Support__Tails

PostSubject: Re: The story how Abbx Discover STaR [Comic Style!]   The story how Abbx Discover STaR [Comic Style!] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 2:17 pm

Abbx wrote:
xdubcgoonpwnsu wrote:
Tails got L-A-Z-Y.

my PC havnt been working cuz it cant reboot so i needa reboot disk so im not gonna be on for months or so maybe a year or maybe never again so i try to post up my "latest comics" when i feel like it.... and so ya u sux ab u been playin pokemon

GazilleD
The Random STaR
The Random STaR
GazilleD

PostSubject: Re: The story how Abbx Discover STaR [Comic Style!]   The story how Abbx Discover STaR [Comic Style!] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 7:28 pm

support_tails wrote:
Abbx wrote:
xdubcgoonpwnsu wrote:
Tails got L-A-Z-Y.

my PC havnt been working cuz it cant reboot so i needa reboot disk so im not gonna be on for months or so maybe a year or maybe never again so i try to post up my "latest comics" when i feel like it.... and so ya u sux ab u been playin pokemon
and whats wrong with pokemon?

Abbx
Head Of STaR
Head Of STaR
Abbx

PostSubject: Re: The story how Abbx Discover STaR [Comic Style!]   The story how Abbx Discover STaR [Comic Style!] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 9:57 pm

xdubcgoonpwnsu wrote:
support_tails wrote:
Abbx wrote:
xdubcgoonpwnsu wrote:
Tails got L-A-Z-Y.

Cool
Back to top Go down
perp
Perple Ninja STaR
Perple Ninja STaR
perp

PostSubject: Re: The story how Abbx Discover STaR [Comic Style!]   The story how Abbx Discover STaR [Comic Style!] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 11:59 pm

Abbx wrote:
xdubcgoonpwnsu wrote:
support_tails wrote:
Abbx wrote:
xdubcgoonpwnsu wrote:
Tails got L-A-Z-Y.

Cool
afro
Back to top Go down
Support__Tails
STaRs Punching Bag
STaRs Punching Bag
Support__Tails

PostSubject: Re: The story how Abbx Discover STaR [Comic Style!]   The story how Abbx Discover STaR [Comic Style!] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 5:06 pm

perp wrote:
Abbx wrote:
xdubcgoonpwnsu wrote:
support_tails wrote:
Abbx wrote:
xdubcgoonpwnsu wrote:
Tails got L-A-Z-Y.

Cool
afro

The story how Abbx Discover STaR [Comic Style!] - Page 4 Bobobo10

perp
Perple Ninja STaR
Perple Ninja STaR
perp

PostSubject: Re: The story how Abbx Discover STaR [Comic Style!]   The story how Abbx Discover STaR [Comic Style!] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 11:45 pm

support_tails wrote:
perp wrote:
Abbx wrote:
xdubcgoonpwnsu wrote:
support_tails wrote:
Abbx wrote:
xdubcgoonpwnsu wrote:
Tails got L-A-Z-Y.

Cool
afro

The story how Abbx Discover STaR [Comic Style!] - Page 4 Bobobo10
lolz abbx he evolved our smileys into bobo its like wen chuck norris evolved from sperm to man lmao
Back to top Go down
GazilleD
The Random STaR
The Random STaR
GazilleD

PostSubject: Re: The story how Abbx Discover STaR [Comic Style!]   The story how Abbx Discover STaR [Comic Style!] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 8:29 pm

these lil children these days never cease to amaze me

Abbx
Head Of STaR
Head Of STaR
Abbx

PostSubject: Re: The story how Abbx Discover STaR [Comic Style!]   The story how Abbx Discover STaR [Comic Style!] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 12:00 am

All comments deleted.

lol. It works too perp. Sunglasses and afro.
Back to top Go down
GazilleD
The Random STaR
The Random STaR
GazilleD

PostSubject: Re: The story how Abbx Discover STaR [Comic Style!]   The story how Abbx Discover STaR [Comic Style!] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 12:11 am

i never got that show not even a tiny bit

Abbx
Head Of STaR
Head Of STaR
Abbx

PostSubject: Re: The story how Abbx Discover STaR [Comic Style!]   The story how Abbx Discover STaR [Comic Style!] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 7:46 pm

Yeah. Was pretty random..not ALWAYS funny, but silly and a little bit of stupid.
Back to top Go down
STaRxRedFlamer504
Flame Of STaR
Flame Of STaR
STaRxRedFlamer504

Location : In Sam's Closet Choking AbrahomX while Stabbing him deadly,New Orleans Louisiana

PostSubject: Re: The story how Abbx Discover STaR [Comic Style!]   The story how Abbx Discover STaR [Comic Style!] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 9:37 pm

xdubcgoonpwnsu wrote:
these lil children these days never cease to amaze me
and nigga i dont even kno you so why you butting in me and miles conversation.
I wasnt talking to you anyway.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ired504.co.nr/
GazilleD
The Random STaR
The Random STaR
GazilleD

PostSubject: Re: The story how Abbx Discover STaR [Comic Style!]   The story how Abbx Discover STaR [Comic Style!] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 3:05 am

well for 1 its stupid cuz u think he being racist and 2 its stupid

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The story how Abbx Discover STaR [Comic Style!]   The story how Abbx Discover STaR [Comic Style!] - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The story how Abbx Discover STaR [Comic Style!]
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next