New scroll? Eh?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DragonstarX
Experienced
Experienced
DragonstarX

New scroll? Eh? Empty
PostSubject: New scroll? Eh?   New scroll? Eh? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 2:14 pm

Check this out. There is a new scroll! but not official video for some reason.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZNEA_JBhfwc&feature=related

I find this scroll interesting, Cz is the launcher and K kg P is a edging combo. Along with Forward grabs and counters make this scroll fearsome.
Back to top Go down
BoOyo
Rumble Fighter Champion
Rumble Fighter Champion
BoOyo

New scroll? Eh? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New scroll? Eh?   New scroll? Eh? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 4:38 pm

looks like shaolin revised

or Gen Fu's iron Fist
Back to top Go down
Abbx
Head Of STaR
Head Of STaR
Abbx

New scroll? Eh? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New scroll? Eh?   New scroll? Eh? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 4:26 am

Looks pretty sick. I'd get it. I cant believe I didnt catch this though. Exactly what is it? Thats gem, but its not in the shop.
Back to top Go down
https://rfstar.forumotion.com
DragonstarX
Experienced
Experienced
DragonstarX

New scroll? Eh? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New scroll? Eh?   New scroll? Eh? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 4:41 pm

Abbx wrote:
Looks pretty sick. I'd get it. I cant believe I didnt catch this though. Exactly what is it? Thats gem, but its not in the shop.

My brother plays a public account with this scroll on it. It surprised me as well!

I look forward to getting this.
Back to top Go down
goldeos
Almost Pro
Almost Pro
goldeos

New scroll? Eh? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New scroll? Eh?   New scroll? Eh? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 11:42 pm

that scroll is actually a reward from an event in gem, so its not in the shop yet,(i think ), just like bmn in our rf.
Back to top Go down
GazilleD
The Random STaR
The Random STaR
GazilleD

New scroll? Eh? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New scroll? Eh?   New scroll? Eh? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 12:55 pm

yea that is most definitely gen fu(look at the stance and headbutts) from dead or alive 4 ( i found out thats where alot of the scrolls came from) ex. zack-red scorpion Eliot-bag.(can spell that crap) and others just play the game or look at it on youtube you will see

AznDudeIsOn
STaR Of Azns
STaR Of Azns
AznDudeIsOn

New scroll? Eh? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New scroll? Eh?   New scroll? Eh? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 8:35 pm

xDubCGoonpwnsu wrote:
yea that is most definitely gen fu(look at the stance and headbutts) from dead or alive 4 ( i found out thats where alot of the scrolls came from) ex. zack-red scorpion Eliot-bag.(can spell that crap) and others just play the game or look at it on youtube you will see
U do realize.... some games have the same fighting style...some are in real life, and some are in movies
Like Red Scorpion, Ong bak, a guy from a movie who uses MT, does the PPPPP combo in slow motion in a part of the movie.
Or PKP, it's the superman punch, a Muay Thai move that is used in real life.

Soo uh.. you can't decide where they came from, unless you know what the RF/GF people were thinking when they designed the scroll.

P.S. Lol i've said soemthing similar to at least 20 people by now, on this same topic. But then they say something that somehow makes them right but it doesn't. And then I can't say anything to disprove them.
For example, person thinks 1+1=3, I say 1+1=2, then person says 2+2=4, and I'm like WTF?, can't argue with this person.
P.P.S. I'm not saying you wrong, because I don't know any other famous figure that fights similar to that scroll besides gen fu. But just realize, you can't be sure of it, unless you were the one who actually made the scroll.

GazilleD
The Random STaR
The Random STaR
GazilleD

New scroll? Eh? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New scroll? Eh?   New scroll? Eh? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 10:44 pm

AznDudeIsOn wrote:
xDubCGoonpwnsu wrote:
U do realize.... some games have the same fighting style...some are in real life, and some are in movies
Like Red Scorpion, Ong bak, a guy from a movie who uses MT, does the PPPPP combo in slow motion in a part of the movie.
Or PKP, it's the superman punch, a Muay Thai move that is used in real life.

Soo uh.. you can't decide where they came from, unless you know what the RF/GF people were thinking when they designed the scroll.

P.S. Lol i've said soemthing similar to at least 20 people by now, on this same topic. But then they say something that somehow makes them right but it doesn't. And then I can't say anything to disprove them.
For example, person thinks 1+1=3, I say 1+1=2, then person says 2+2=4, and I'm like WTF?, can't argue with this person.
P.P.S. I'm not saying you wrong, because I don't know any other famous figure that fights similar to that scroll besides gen fu. But just realize, you can't be sure of it, unless you were the one who actually made the scroll.
yea thats true i know that for fact i had just got the game and i just realized that the fighting styles look alike and btw jack we need you in that vid as alvin and another person

Sponsored content

New scroll? Eh? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New scroll? Eh?   New scroll? Eh? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New scroll? Eh?
Page 1 of 1