Didnt put this in rf general cuz its rf n ms

Go down 
AuthorMessage
KidSTaR-CEO
Rushing STaR
Rushing STaR
KidSTaR-CEO

Didnt put this in rf general cuz its rf n ms Empty
PostSubject: Didnt put this in rf general cuz its rf n ms   Didnt put this in rf general cuz its rf n ms Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 8:38 pm

Well im quiting for good, new year coming and time to start new things and focus on school, parties my kinda girl friend (just talking right now, went to mexico for breka today D=), and my life and job.

i will still be on the forum cause you guys are cool people to talk to and stuff and wanted to tell ya instead of just never logging on again. I want to put my account to good use so any1 that got hacked or dont rlly got goodthins or just want a lvl 48/49 ( cant rember lvl) u can tell me and i will give u my acc but dnt strip it and leave it, my only rule.

and if any1 want maple account i got 2. one for bera only, with a lvl 41 Aran, good dmg, and a fire posion lvl 43 and a theif lvl 11 with icies.

Other one got a lvl 12 in bera warrior, a lvl31 n 68 page in windia with a lvl 23 mage, and in demarthus a lvl 71 priest, 62 dawn warrior, 43 hunter with agent suit, and lvl 30 page with 8 atk wg and future blunt weapons.

So if any1 wants it contact me and if more than one wants the rf acc ill let abb,joe,azn,sam, n keri pick one and maybe miles o.o and for th ms account i will let miles and sam pick if thers more than one

And HAPPY NEW YEARS Cool Laughing Smile Very Happy Wink I love you tongue rabbit
Back to top Go down
STaRxRedFlamer504
Flame Of STaR
Flame Of STaR
STaRxRedFlamer504

Location : In Sam's Closet Choking AbrahomX while Stabbing him deadly,New Orleans Louisiana

PostSubject: Re: Didnt put this in rf general cuz its rf n ms   Didnt put this in rf general cuz its rf n ms Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 12:44 am

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODWA
YNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNWHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

DWANE IMA MISS YOU MAN..
PM ME UR ACC
SOBS SOBS......... Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.ired504.co.nr/
Abbx
Head Of STaR
Head Of STaR
Abbx

PostSubject: Re: Didnt put this in rf general cuz its rf n ms   Didnt put this in rf general cuz its rf n ms Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 1:03 am

Or you could just try team fortress 2 with us..then you aren't really necessarily leaving o_o None of us who bought it so far regret it. Sucks to see you go though. AND WHY IS THIS PAGE SO STRETCHED! lemme fix that. Oh and I dont think tails would need your accounts lol. Leave them for Jackie. He plays MS too. God I despise this game >_> lol I would play MS too. But, theres no way I would stay due to the fact it has the worst Cash Shop ever and that it feels very repetitive through questing and grinding.
Back to top Go down
https://rfstar.forumotion.com
Support__Tails
STaRs Punching Bag
STaRs Punching Bag
Support__Tails

PostSubject: Re: Didnt put this in rf general cuz its rf n ms   Didnt put this in rf general cuz its rf n ms Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 1:10 am

i dont want the acc kid but thx for the offer i dont like taking ppl acc

AznDudeIsOn
STaR Of Azns
STaR Of Azns
AznDudeIsOn

PostSubject: Re: Didnt put this in rf general cuz its rf n ms   Didnt put this in rf general cuz its rf n ms Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 1:27 am

KidSTaR-CEO wrote:
Well im quiting for good, new year coming and time to start new things and focus on school, parties my kinda girl friend (just talking right now, went to mexico for breka today D=), and my life and job.
good luck.

Though I do want ur RF acc, I don't realyl care too much for it.
I'm a windia player so I don't want ur MS acc.

Tell us more of ur new life :-)

TheSTaR_Hooligan
STaR Of Spam
STaR Of Spam
TheSTaR_Hooligan

PostSubject: Re: Didnt put this in rf general cuz its rf n ms   Didnt put this in rf general cuz its rf n ms Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 4:49 am

my nika wats with al those chars what happened to life wne u made them. lol ima miss u bro T_T...play tf2

lol
Back to top Go down
KidSTaR-CEO
Rushing STaR
Rushing STaR
KidSTaR-CEO

PostSubject: Re: Didnt put this in rf general cuz its rf n ms   Didnt put this in rf general cuz its rf n ms Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 1:20 pm

Jackie joe got the rf acc cuz he always wanted it for some reason but i will give u the ms accs i sent abb the info for them so get it from him.
and it was ez to make the demarthus accs with the 4 cuz i just pq like hell so for all them it took 2months o.o

and more about my life o.o the girlwho went to mexico ima stop talking to cuz she iffy sometimes and i like another SMART girl thats looks good o.o so ima try to get her. and joe its a new year so no moe rapping plz o.o
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Didnt put this in rf general cuz its rf n ms   Didnt put this in rf general cuz its rf n ms Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Didnt put this in rf general cuz its rf n ms
Page 1 of 1