Video Converting Help

Go down 
AuthorMessage
RFskyflyhigh
STaR In The Sky
STaR In The Sky
RFskyflyhigh

Video Converting Help Empty
PostSubject: Video Converting Help   Video Converting Help Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 1:13 am

So I made a video of a complication of rumble fighter videos, and I used avs to edit it, but I tried to upload it to youtube but it said that it wasn't the correct type of video format and needs to be converted but all the converters on the internet cost like 25 bucks and I want a free one. What do you guys use to convert your videos to the right format, if at all?
Back to top Go down
Abbx
Head Of STaR
Head Of STaR
Abbx

PostSubject: Re: Video Converting Help   Video Converting Help Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 2:18 am

I never even have to convert, but try putting it in windows movie maker, save the movie (not project) by pressing make movie, and when its done, it should be a .avi. .avi works.
Back to top Go down
https://rfstar.forumotion.com
ch3ckerz
Still Training
Still Training

PostSubject: Re: Video Converting Help   Video Converting Help Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 4:38 am

RFskyflyhigh wrote:
So I made a video of a complication of rumble fighter videos, and I used avs to edit it, but I tried to upload it to youtube but it said that it wasn't the correct type of video format and needs to be converted but all the converters on the internet cost like 25 bucks and I want a free one. What do you guys use to convert your videos to the right format, if at all?
I use sony vegas and downloaded it pho free Very Happy
Back to top Go down
STaRxRedFlamer504
Flame Of STaR
Flame Of STaR
STaRxRedFlamer504

Location : In Sam's Closet Choking AbrahomX while Stabbing him deadly,New Orleans Louisiana

PostSubject: Re: Video Converting Help   Video Converting Help Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 1:00 pm

like what do yu want to use to convert ur vids i use vegas forgot the hd quality but when my laptop get fixed next week ill tell ya.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ired504.co.nr/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Video Converting Help   Video Converting Help Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Video Converting Help
Page 1 of 1