Christmas/Hannukah//Kwanzaa/Etc.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Abbx
Head Of STaR
Head Of STaR
Abbx

Christmas/Hannukah//Kwanzaa/Etc. Empty
PostSubject: Christmas/Hannukah//Kwanzaa/Etc.   Christmas/Hannukah//Kwanzaa/Etc. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 1:27 pm

What did you guys get for the holidays? And if you dont celebrate none of those, what did you get in general?

I got about 75$ from my mom and used 50 of it to buy a few games with Gamestops Buy 1 Get 1 free earlier this December.

Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days
Klonoa Wii
DBZ BT3 (I know its old, but I wanted to play it. Its the one I got free anyway.)

Also used another 10$ of it to buy Kingdom Hearts 1 off ebay. It SHOULD be here by Monday or Tuesday.

Then I got 100$ from my my Uncle, which I havent touched yet. I got 25$ from my Aunt, 25$ from my moms friend, 25$ from my moms other friend, and my moms boss is getting me and my sis Laptops with Windows 7 on it. xD

I also spent 20$ On Battlefield Heroes less than 2 weeks ago, and I'm gonna be spending some money on RF for the 25% bonus event since its better to buy now than buy in small portions later.
Back to top Go down
https://rfstar.forumotion.com
KidSTaR-CEO
Rushing STaR
Rushing STaR
KidSTaR-CEO

PostSubject: Re: Christmas/Hannukah//Kwanzaa/Etc.   Christmas/Hannukah//Kwanzaa/Etc. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 7:42 pm

From the mommy lol:
i got a 32inch samsung flat screen
getting 220 next week
Dad: 60$ from my dad with a 50$ coupon for american eagle, and 3 10$ off copupons
Unlce: 20$
Aunt: suppose to give me 40 and my other aunt gave me a shirt
Other uncle and people: Idk yet have not seen every1

and from myself i got drunk n threw up all my jamaican food o.o
THE END
Back to top Go down
Abbx
Head Of STaR
Head Of STaR
Abbx

PostSubject: Re: Christmas/Hannukah//Kwanzaa/Etc.   Christmas/Hannukah//Kwanzaa/Etc. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 9:04 pm

God, you have a rich family lol.
Back to top Go down
AznDudeIsOn
STaR Of Azns
STaR Of Azns
AznDudeIsOn

PostSubject: Re: Christmas/Hannukah//Kwanzaa/Etc.   Christmas/Hannukah//Kwanzaa/Etc. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 9:26 pm

I celebrate none of those. My GF was obliged to give me a shirt though.

KidSTaR-CEO
Rushing STaR
Rushing STaR
KidSTaR-CEO

PostSubject: Re: Christmas/Hannukah//Kwanzaa/Etc.   Christmas/Hannukah//Kwanzaa/Etc. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 1:39 pm

Rich? you rich lol my leg been in pain for 7months and still no hospital, and half of that 220 came from the birthday money she owe me from may lol. and my dad just give me 60$ every bday n christmas and the t.v came becuz i had a old crappy one but yea this was the best christmas besides from when i got the ps2 that was close 2nd.
Oh also my brother bought the HDMI cord for the ps3 for the t.v cuz without it the graphics lok like nintendo and it cost 70$
Back to top Go down
AznDudeIsOn
STaR Of Azns
STaR Of Azns
AznDudeIsOn

PostSubject: Re: Christmas/Hannukah//Kwanzaa/Etc.   Christmas/Hannukah//Kwanzaa/Etc. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 8:28 pm

KidSTaR-CEO wrote:
Oh also my brother bought the HDMI cord for the ps3 for the t.v cuz without it the graphics lok like nintendo and it cost 70$
I swore that cord is only worth like 25-40 dollars.

GazilleD
The Random STaR
The Random STaR
GazilleD

PostSubject: Re: Christmas/Hannukah//Kwanzaa/Etc.   Christmas/Hannukah//Kwanzaa/Etc. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 9:20 pm

all i got was
1,000 from my dad 200 from my mom 50 from my aunt and 20 from my cousin spent 80 bucks on rf other stuff for my 360 and a new iphone

Abbx
Head Of STaR
Head Of STaR
Abbx

PostSubject: Re: Christmas/Hannukah//Kwanzaa/Etc.   Christmas/Hannukah//Kwanzaa/Etc. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 9:35 pm

xDubCGoonpwnsu wrote:
all i got was
1,000 from my dad 200 from my mom 50 from my aunt and 20 from my cousin spent 80 bucks on rf other stuff for my 360 and a new iphone
ALL you got?
Back to top Go down
Support__Tails
STaRs Punching Bag
STaRs Punching Bag
Support__Tails

PostSubject: Re: Christmas/Hannukah//Kwanzaa/Etc.   Christmas/Hannukah//Kwanzaa/Etc. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 1:18 am

xDubCGoonpwnsu wrote:
all i got was

1k from ur dad?.......... what the hell u gotta do with 1k

GazilleD
The Random STaR
The Random STaR
GazilleD

PostSubject: Re: Christmas/Hannukah//Kwanzaa/Etc.   Christmas/Hannukah//Kwanzaa/Etc. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 5:22 am

yea ima pay my cell phone for a good while then buy a lot of clothes and jewelry

bibimamakei
In A Sentimental Mood
In A Sentimental Mood
bibimamakei

PostSubject: Re: Christmas/Hannukah//Kwanzaa/Etc.   Christmas/Hannukah//Kwanzaa/Etc. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 7:19 am

I'm embarrassed to say what I got. Sheesh. That's alot of money I was counting. I got very little. Didn't even want anything for Christmas. But If I told my mom that she woulda flipped then all of a sudden I'm in trouble.. for not wanting something for Christmas. Where is the justice in that? She works too hard anyways. Just had surgery too. And yeah. The works. Anyways, o.o happy you guys got good stuffz mangs.

Oh Azn, noticed you don't celebrity neither of these. What do you celebrate then? All three of those up there are either cultural or religious holidays, what do you celebrate culturally or religiously then Azn o_o?
Back to top Go down
Abbx
Head Of STaR
Head Of STaR
Abbx

PostSubject: Re: Christmas/Hannukah//Kwanzaa/Etc.   Christmas/Hannukah//Kwanzaa/Etc. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 12:12 pm

bibimamakei wrote:
I'm embarrassed to say what I got. Sheesh. That's alot of money I was counting. I got very little. Didn't even want anything for Christmas. But If I told my mom that she woulda flipped then all of a sudden I'm in trouble.. for not wanting something for Christmas. Where is the justice in that? She works too hard anyways. Just had surgery too. And yeah. The works. Anyways, o.o happy you guys got good stuffz mangs.

Oh Azn, noticed you don't celebrity neither of these. What do you celebrate then? All three of those up there are either cultural or religious holidays, what do you celebrate culturally or religiously then Azn o_o?
Nothing except Chinese New Year, in which he doesnt get too much either o-o. Apparently its pretty tough over at his house so they try the best they can and stuff.

My mom had surgery recently too.
Back to top Go down
AznDudeIsOn
STaR Of Azns
STaR Of Azns
AznDudeIsOn

PostSubject: Re: Christmas/Hannukah//Kwanzaa/Etc.   Christmas/Hannukah//Kwanzaa/Etc. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 1:57 am

bibimamakei wrote:

#1. I don't celebrate anything. I personally would not celebrate chinese new years, and I probably won't this year. Except like a few bucks from close family. We only did celebrate it because my dad used to be in an chinese asian society as their "accountant" which gave free banquet tickets, which are like important dinners. And at the banquest me n my siblings will get red envelopes(u've heard of those right).
But because of the economy's recent downfall, my dad quit being an accountant, becuz #1 he never actually accounted anyhting, #2 he didn't want to be in trouble, if the society gets fucked up and breaks down or something.

#2 As abbx said, my family aren't well off in this world. Why struggle all year for christmas or some other propaganda-like holiday.

#3 These holidays, they are barley celebrated culturally or religiously, and if they are celebrated culturally, everyone has there best forced smiles on and everyone else is in an illusion. It's all about the $$$$$$. For example, I was talkin to my GF christmas eve. As soon as it struck 12, she ran to the christmas tree and left me hangin on the phone, to open gifts.

#4 In my culture christmas is celebrated but not in my religon. In my culture, christmas is also a propaganda holiday.

#5. They are a hassle.

#6 I'd rather use my money for me, my girl-friend, games and I.

#7 on a side note, I do SOMEWHAT celebrate new years. Starting a new year, new stuff. Who doesn't want a new chance at life. Though it really isn't a new start, and I have made new years resolution but never followed through with the resolutions.

#8 another side note, I like many christmas songs.

In summary, I feel the same way as I feel about the Pope. Everyone loves the pope, religous man. The dude that's gonna help you on your way to heaven. If you defy him, you're going to get the, "YOU WILL GO TO HELL" comments and thoughts from billions of people.
But any intelligent person knows the Pope is just a man who wants to be famous, become rich ass hell through the church, and secretly get all the hoes, prostitues, nuns, devilish girls, cougars, baracudas, and anything of that catagory.
In other words, hes just a big propraganda.

Abbx
Head Of STaR
Head Of STaR
Abbx

PostSubject: Re: Christmas/Hannukah//Kwanzaa/Etc.   Christmas/Hannukah//Kwanzaa/Etc. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 4:44 am

AznDudeIsOn wrote:

Whats the difference lol.
Back to top Go down
GazilleD
The Random STaR
The Random STaR
GazilleD

PostSubject: Re: Christmas/Hannukah//Kwanzaa/Etc.   Christmas/Hannukah//Kwanzaa/Etc. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 10:09 am

lol im the same as jack really.. the just came out of no where... to me i dont care much for holidays but if i get something ima put it to use

AznDudeIsOn
STaR Of Azns
STaR Of Azns
AznDudeIsOn

PostSubject: Re: Christmas/Hannukah//Kwanzaa/Etc.   Christmas/Hannukah//Kwanzaa/Etc. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 1:15 pm

Abbx wrote:
AznDudeIsOn wrote:

Whats the difference lol.
Exactly.

KidSTaR-CEO
Rushing STaR
Rushing STaR
KidSTaR-CEO

PostSubject: Re: Christmas/Hannukah//Kwanzaa/Etc.   Christmas/Hannukah//Kwanzaa/Etc. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 8:32 pm

Dub you should buy azn astros o.o also keri its so nice of you to think of yo mom like that XD hope kerry is the same way
Back to top Go down
GazilleD
The Random STaR
The Random STaR
GazilleD

PostSubject: Re: Christmas/Hannukah//Kwanzaa/Etc.   Christmas/Hannukah//Kwanzaa/Etc. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 8:39 pm

you see i would but me and him like to spend our money on our selves and for keri dosnt really be on so .... sue me

KidSTaR-CEO
Rushing STaR
Rushing STaR
KidSTaR-CEO

PostSubject: Re: Christmas/Hannukah//Kwanzaa/Etc.   Christmas/Hannukah//Kwanzaa/Etc. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 8:46 pm

dont tempt me im a future lawer o.o lol
Back to top Go down
GazilleD
The Random STaR
The Random STaR
GazilleD

PostSubject: Re: Christmas/Hannukah//Kwanzaa/Etc.   Christmas/Hannukah//Kwanzaa/Etc. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 9:48 pm

lol

DarkFlash
Ambitous STaR
Ambitous STaR
DarkFlash

PostSubject: Re: Christmas/Hannukah//Kwanzaa/Etc.   Christmas/Hannukah//Kwanzaa/Etc. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 12:39 pm

Propaganda or not, its not just about the $$$$$$. Its a tradition for everyone and it makes them feel good, hating on Christmas/ any December holiday is something that people should keep to themselves because I HATE ARGUING OVER IT! I had a nice Christmas however. I spent the entire day with my family and we all exchanged gifts. I got Brandon a gift and he got me one too. We also got a lot of stuff for Christmas as well.
Back to top Go down
DarkFlash
Ambitous STaR
Ambitous STaR
DarkFlash

PostSubject: Re: Christmas/Hannukah//Kwanzaa/Etc.   Christmas/Hannukah//Kwanzaa/Etc. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 12:55 pm

Oh, and btw Jackie, thanks for sounding like a douchebag after talking shit about the pope like that. I do hope you understand that some of us might be catholic and might take offense to that. Personally im not a hard core catholic, but I still am Catholic, and you saying all that crap about the pope is the same as insulting an entire culture. Infact not even just one culture, SEVERAL! And even though Im not too fond of the pope or anything, calling a nun a slut (Which in context you did) is verbal slander in its prime ignorant form. A nun isnt even supposed to have sexual affairs I just hope you know that. So, I'd expect better from you dude, you're a lot smarter and thoughtful than that. I'm not too pissed because I'm a very un-religious, religious person. But at least be more respectful next time when you go from trashing holidays, to trashing an entire religion (Which you did after talking about the pope like that.) and lemme restate a good quote I've lived by to not do say that kind of shit.

"3 Things you never talk about to a stranger:

1. Politics

2. Religion

3. Racism

Unless you like starting fights."
Back to top Go down
AznDudeIsOn
STaR Of Azns
STaR Of Azns
AznDudeIsOn

PostSubject: Re: Christmas/Hannukah//Kwanzaa/Etc.   Christmas/Hannukah//Kwanzaa/Etc. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 8:07 pm

DarkFlash wrote:
Oh, and btw Jackie, thanks for sounding like a douchebag after talking shit about the pope like that. I do hope you understand that some of us might be catholic and might take offense to that. Personally im not a hard core catholic, but I still am Catholic, and you saying all that crap about the pope is the same as insulting an entire culture. Infact not even just one culture, SEVERAL! And even though Im not too fond of the pope or anything, calling a nun a slut (Which in context you did) is verbal slander in its prime ignorant form. A nun isnt even supposed to have sexual affairs I just hope you know that. So, I'd expect better from you dude, you're a lot smarter and thoughtful than that. I'm not too pissed because I'm a very un-religious, religious person. But at least be more respectful next time when you go from trashing holidays, to trashing an entire religion (Which you did after talking about the pope like that.) and lemme restate a good quote I've lived by to not do say that kind of shit.

"3 Things you never talk about to a stranger:

1. Politics

2. Religion

3. Racism

Unless you like starting fights."

Whether I sound like a Douchebag or not, people just need to stop running from the truths which was kind of my purpose but sorry if I offended anyone. Nor am I saying Pope is a bad guy, he's done many for the world and helped many people. But he isn't a good guy either.

Yes, I do know nuns aren't supposed to be in sexual affairs. And I haven't met nuns that would break rules(I've even seen em like plug their ears with fingers and other stuff to not hear negativity) but one of my neighbors used to be a nun and she did break rules. (note; i miss her, she used to give me cookies and was extremly nice unlike the other old people on my block)
And I am not ignorant. Nor am I familiar about this subject. And I also may not know that much about history it self like Kid Rush is, but I do observe people, and when it comes to what people do, I am very down to earth. There are only few famous people I like, and note that the people I like tend to be fake people. EX: Gregory House from the show House.

And about your quote, I actually do follow it, not because I don't like starting fights, but because I'm lazy and they aren't very interesting topics to talk about IRL. Online however I don't follow it because I feel the debates are powerful and interesting, people tend to express their thoughts more then their feelings online, and I might learn something new.

Wow your right, I do tend to change my focus a lot, Lol.

Last edited by AznDudeIsOn on Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DarkFlash
Ambitous STaR
Ambitous STaR
DarkFlash

PostSubject: Re: Christmas/Hannukah//Kwanzaa/Etc.   Christmas/Hannukah//Kwanzaa/Etc. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 8:13 pm

Kk, Its just that you and I are good friends and its unlike you to say something offensive like that. But than again we all have our opinions and it dosent really matter as long as you and I are owning side by side in RF right? Lol, im just putting this to rest now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Christmas/Hannukah//Kwanzaa/Etc.   Christmas/Hannukah//Kwanzaa/Etc. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Christmas/Hannukah//Kwanzaa/Etc.
Page 1 of 1