STaR Guild

The official forum boards for the Rumble Fighter Guild, STaR
 
HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share
 

 Im back! -Ray20

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ray20
In Training
In Training
Ray20

Posts : 21
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2008-11-08
Location : Everywhere

Im back! -Ray20 Empty
PostSubject: Im back! -Ray20   Im back! -Ray20 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 3:45 pm

Uhh i quit for like a year cause the game sucks. So yeah im back and ill hopefully try to not quit again. Imma be more active on these forums now, just bookmarked the site again lol.
-Ray20
Back to top Go down
http://www.rayisgay.com
PirateJing
Exocore Master
Exocore Master
PirateJing

Posts : 368
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2008-10-21

Im back! -Ray20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im back! -Ray20   Im back! -Ray20 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 6:10 pm

You will probably quit again. Rf has gotten even worse.
Back to top Go down
http://www.meatspin.com
Abbx
Head Of STaR
Head Of STaR
Abbx

Posts : 2911
Reputation : 20
Join date : 2008-07-21

Im back! -Ray20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im back! -Ray20   Im back! -Ray20 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 9:40 pm

PirateJing wrote:
You will probably quit again. Rf has gotten even worse.
Only community wise. Before, updates werent too good as well, but they've been doing a little better now IMO.
Back to top Go down
https://rfstar.forumotion.com
bibimamakei
In A Sentimental Mood
In A Sentimental Mood
bibimamakei

Posts : 934
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2008-11-08
Age : 24

Im back! -Ray20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im back! -Ray20   Im back! -Ray20 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 11:33 pm

What is that IMO crap? I never understood it even now. I have seen it repeatedly on the forums. Is it like.. wow.. this just hit me too. "In My Opinion"?

Anyways, yeah welcome back? Abbx wantz u back badly mangz.
Back to top Go down
AznDudeIsOn
STaR Of Azns
STaR Of Azns
AznDudeIsOn

Posts : 1166
Reputation : 18
Join date : 2008-07-22
Age : 25
Location : Houstatlantavegas

Im back! -Ray20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im back! -Ray20   Im back! -Ray20 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 11:42 pm

bibimamakei wrote:
What is that IMO crap? I never understood it even now. I have seen it repeatedly on the forums. Is it like.. wow.. this just hit me too. "In My Opinion"?

Anyways, yeah welcome back? Abbx wantz u back badly mangz.
yea it's In my opinion.

and i miss you no homo ray20

_________________
AznSTaRIsOn!
Im back! -Ray20 Jackiessig2
Back to top Go down
Support__Tails
STaRs Punching Bag
STaRs Punching Bag
Support__Tails

Posts : 1457
Reputation : 17
Join date : 2008-08-15
Age : 24
Location : STaR's Space Ship

Im back! -Ray20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im back! -Ray20   Im back! -Ray20 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 11:53 pm

i cant remember u lol

_________________
Respect it. Lock it. Love it.
Im back! -Ray20 13zsr43
Back to top Go down
perp
Perple Ninja STaR
Perple Ninja STaR
perp

Posts : 762
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2008-07-22
Age : 26
Location : Spfld MA

Im back! -Ray20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im back! -Ray20   Im back! -Ray20 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 4:20 am

AznDudeIsOn wrote:
bibimamakei wrote:
What is that IMO crap? I never understood it even now. I have seen it repeatedly on the forums. Is it like.. wow.. this just hit me too. "In My Opinion"?

Anyways, yeah welcome back? Abbx wantz u back badly mangz.
yea it's In my opinion.

and i miss you ray20
dumb gey :[]


Last edited by perp on Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
bibimamakei
In A Sentimental Mood
In A Sentimental Mood
bibimamakei

Posts : 934
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2008-11-08
Age : 24

Im back! -Ray20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im back! -Ray20   Im back! -Ray20 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 4:04 pm

perp wrote:
AznDudeIsOn wrote:
bibimamakei wrote:
What is that IMO crap? I never understood it even now. I have seen it repeatedly on the forums. Is it like.. wow.. this just hit me too. "In My Opinion"?

Anyways, yeah welcome back? Abbx wantz u back badly mangz.
yea it's In my opinion.

and i miss you ray20
I am dumb n gey :[]

That you are perp, that you are. No argument. GG, No Rematch.
Back to top Go down
perp
Perple Ninja STaR
Perple Ninja STaR
perp

Posts : 762
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2008-07-22
Age : 26
Location : Spfld MA

Im back! -Ray20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im back! -Ray20   Im back! -Ray20 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 4:43 pm

bibimamakei wrote:
perp wrote:
AznDudeIsOn wrote:
bibimamakei wrote:
What is that IMO crap? I never understood it even now. I have seen it repeatedly on the forums. Is it like.. wow.. this just hit me too. "In My Opinion"?

Anyways, yeah welcome back? Abbx wantz u back badly mangz.
yea it's In my opinion.

and i miss you ray20
rad is dumb n gey :[]

That i am perp, that i am. No argument. GG, No Rematch.

okie
Back to top Go down
TheSTaR_Hooligan
STaR Of Spam
STaR Of Spam
TheSTaR_Hooligan

Posts : 1401
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2009-01-17
Age : 26
Location : Reds House turning him STaright

Im back! -Ray20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im back! -Ray20   Im back! -Ray20 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 3:58 am

perp wrote:
bibimamakei wrote:
perp wrote:
AznDudeIsOn wrote:
bibimamakei wrote:
What is that IMO crap? I never understood it even now. I have seen it repeatedly on the forums. Is it like.. wow.. this just hit me too. "In My Opinion"?

Anyways, yeah welcome back? Abbx wantz u back badly mangz.
yea it's In my opinion.

and i miss you ray20
rad is dumb n gey :[]

That i am perp, that i am. No argument. GG, No Rematch.

okie

lmao xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




Im back! -Ray20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im back! -Ray20   Im back! -Ray20 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
Im back! -Ray20
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» how to get one muxxu Account back after getting banned. (no Garantee!)
» When do you go back to school?
» Fix for Getting Back into a Crashed Game
» Survey: Your favorite back to school items!
» There is only one realistic way to bring chaotic back...

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STaR Guild :: Rumble Fighter :: Rumble Fighter General-
Jump to: