The most bizzare Music game on the DS

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DragonstarX
Experienced
Experienced
DragonstarX

The most bizzare Music game on the DS Empty
PostSubject: The most bizzare Music game on the DS   The most bizzare Music game on the DS Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 12:25 pm

No, Im not talking about Rock band or Guitar hero.

Anyway, a few days ago I went to gamestop and ended up getting this weird game called Rhythm Heaven. Its a game where you have to play small minigames that keep up to the rhythm (hense the title eh?)

Heres a list of things I noticed

1. Its entirly touch screen based

2. If you fail epically for 3 times straight, you get to skip the level (with some exeptions)

3. The tuns are quite catchy

4. The way the minigames are done is just weird. One game has you pluck some veggies by tapping then fling them to your basket while flicking. Another is beating the crap out of a drum by rabiply pressing the touch screen. Almost 50 minis in total (Ps, the robot one is annoying as hell)

5. The levels are insanly hard. I mean that, if your not musically talented, your going to have a tough time.

6. Basically every time you fail. The screen tells you these mocking imgaes that basically say to try try again. Talk about insult to injury.

But apart from the bad, Rhythm Heavan is one of the better games I have played.

Here is a video link to that of what the mini games look like: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6V2SGLa5EjA
Back to top Go down
Abbx
Head Of STaR
Head Of STaR
Abbx

PostSubject: Re: The most bizzare Music game on the DS   The most bizzare Music game on the DS Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 1:46 pm

Yeah, I downloaded the demo on the Wii Wifi Downloading shop in the Nintendo Channel. Its pretty good, but I wouldnt buy it. It looks like It could be beaten in no more than 2 days maximum.
Back to top Go down
https://rfstar.forumotion.com
perp
Perple Ninja STaR
Perple Ninja STaR
perp

PostSubject: Re: The most bizzare Music game on the DS   The most bizzare Music game on the DS Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 4:44 am

its gay lolz
Back to top Go down
TheSTaR_Hooligan
STaR Of Spam
STaR Of Spam
TheSTaR_Hooligan

PostSubject: Re: The most bizzare Music game on the DS   The most bizzare Music game on the DS Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 12:04 pm

perp wrote:
its gay lolz

agreeed lol.
Back to top Go down
Abbx
Head Of STaR
Head Of STaR
Abbx

PostSubject: Re: The most bizzare Music game on the DS   The most bizzare Music game on the DS Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 12:37 pm

Its not gay. If you're playing it at the moment, its addicting. I wanted more once the demo was over, but Im not gonna buy it since its really short.
Back to top Go down
TheSTaR_Hooligan
STaR Of Spam
STaR Of Spam
TheSTaR_Hooligan

PostSubject: Re: The most bizzare Music game on the DS   The most bizzare Music game on the DS Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 10:17 am

Abbx wrote:
Ii'm sad.

Very Happy

Last edited by TheSTaR_Hooligan on Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:21 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
DragonstarX
Experienced
Experienced
DragonstarX

PostSubject: Re: The most bizzare Music game on the DS   The most bizzare Music game on the DS Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 8:01 pm

Abbx wrote:
Its not gay. If you're playing it at the moment, its addicting. I wanted more once the demo was over, but Im not gonna buy it since its really short.

Actually, Its not all that short. If your really good with Rhythm then it make take you about 3 days or more to finish.

Also, Does anyone have any good games on the DS that they recommend?

Heres a list of what I have played and beaten

The World Ends With You
FF4
Rhythm Heaven
Mario and Luigi: Partners in time
Mario and Luigi: Bowsers Inside story
Kingdom Hearts 358/2 days
and a few others not worth mentioning.
Back to top Go down
Abbx
Head Of STaR
Head Of STaR
Abbx

PostSubject: Re: The most bizzare Music game on the DS   The most bizzare Music game on the DS Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 8:19 pm

DragonstarX wrote:
Abbx wrote:

Actually, Its not all that short. If your really good with Rhythm then it make take you about 3 days or more to finish.

Also, Does anyone have any good games on the DS that they recommend?

Heres a list of what I have played and beaten

The World Ends With You
FF4
Rhythm Heaven
Mario and Luigi: Partners in time
Mario and Luigi: Bowsers Inside story
Kingdom Hearts 358/2 days
and a few others not worth mentioning.

Not a bad list. I dont know if you're into puzzle games(riddle-wise and puzzle-solving wise), then you may want to look into the Professor Layton series. Also, I recommend Metroid Prime Hunters since not only the story mode, but the online play makes this game unbelievable. Maybe you dont like Zelda games, or Pokemon games, but maybe you could look into those as well. Oh. I love Rune Factory, too.
Back to top Go down
perp
Perple Ninja STaR
Perple Ninja STaR
perp

PostSubject: Re: The most bizzare Music game on the DS   The most bizzare Music game on the DS Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 12:10 am

Abbx wrote:
wdf dat shit aint addicting id be done after da first 5 minutes wanna kno whats addicting ROCK BAND & GUITAR HERO wii is more addicting than that shiet bonin ur grandma is more addicting than that shiet lmao no offense :O
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The most bizzare Music game on the DS   The most bizzare Music game on the DS Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The most bizzare Music game on the DS
Page 1 of 1