STaR Guild

The official forum boards for the Rumble Fighter Guild, STaR
 
HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share
 

 lost saga is near

Go down 
AuthorMessage
goldeos
Almost Pro
Almost Pro
goldeos

Posts : 164
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-07-29
Age : 24
Location : Pokemon World

lost saga is near Empty
PostSubject: lost saga is near   lost saga is near Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 9:46 pm

so anyone going to play lost saga? so far, i have seen alot of post talking about it. so if u play, let me know cuz then i can add u/or the other way> my IGN wil always be Goldeos
Back to top Go down
Support__Tails
STaRs Punching Bag
STaRs Punching Bag
Support__Tails

Posts : 1457
Reputation : 17
Join date : 2008-08-15
Age : 24
Location : STaR's Space Ship

lost saga is near Empty
PostSubject: Re: lost saga is near   lost saga is near Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 10:02 pm

im playin and everyone gonna know my ign

_________________
Respect it. Lock it. Love it.
lost saga is near 13zsr43
Back to top Go down
goldeos
Almost Pro
Almost Pro
goldeos

Posts : 164
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-07-29
Age : 24
Location : Pokemon World

lost saga is near Empty
PostSubject: Re: lost saga is near   lost saga is near Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 10:05 pm

Support_Tails wrote:
im playin and everyone gonna know my ign
wat is it.'
Back to top Go down
TheSTaR_Hooligan
STaR Of Spam
STaR Of Spam
TheSTaR_Hooligan

Posts : 1401
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2009-01-17
Age : 26
Location : Reds House turning him STaright

lost saga is near Empty
PostSubject: Re: lost saga is near   lost saga is near Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 11:16 pm

goldeos wrote:
Support_Tails wrote:
im playin and everyone gonna know my ign
wat is it.'

whoar gold u better MEH were like stick n glue !!!!!!! lolz j/k
Back to top Go down
Abbx
Head Of STaR
Head Of STaR
Abbx

Posts : 2911
Reputation : 20
Join date : 2008-07-21

lost saga is near Empty
PostSubject: Re: lost saga is near   lost saga is near Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 12:16 am

goldeos wrote:
Support_Tails wrote:
im playin and everyone gonna know my ign
wat is it.'
itll probably be same as his RF name and a lot of other games he uses it in. Oh, and yeah, Im trying it. I dont know If I'll like it though. We'll see! Should last long enough.
Back to top Go down
https://rfstar.forumotion.com
TheSTaR_Hooligan
STaR Of Spam
STaR Of Spam
TheSTaR_Hooligan

Posts : 1401
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2009-01-17
Age : 26
Location : Reds House turning him STaright

lost saga is near Empty
PostSubject: Re: lost saga is near   lost saga is near Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 1:38 pm

Abbx wrote:
goldeos wrote:
Support_Tails wrote:
im playin and everyone gonna know my ign
wat is it.'
itll probably be same as his RF name and a lot of other games he uses it in. Oh, and yeah, Im trying it. I dont know If I'll like it though. We'll see! Should last long enough.

when u start n u find flawsn dont like it, dont start mega bichinabout it okay, idc if u can bich about, just diotn overbich about it lolz Razz
Back to top Go down
Support__Tails
STaRs Punching Bag
STaRs Punching Bag
Support__Tails

Posts : 1457
Reputation : 17
Join date : 2008-08-15
Age : 24
Location : STaR's Space Ship

lost saga is near Empty
PostSubject: Re: lost saga is near   lost saga is near Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 4:13 pm

i'll pwnt u all with infantry man! pew pew Bazoooka!

_________________
Respect it. Lock it. Love it.
lost saga is near 13zsr43
Back to top Go down
Abbx
Head Of STaR
Head Of STaR
Abbx

Posts : 2911
Reputation : 20
Join date : 2008-07-21

lost saga is near Empty
PostSubject: Re: lost saga is near   lost saga is near Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 4:35 pm

KOOLAiiDKiiD wrote:
Abbx wrote:
goldeos wrote:
Support_Tails wrote:
im playin and everyone gonna know my ign
wat is it.'
itll probably be same as his RF name and a lot of other games he uses it in. Oh, and yeah, Im trying it. I dont know If I'll like it though. We'll see! Should last long enough.

when u start n u find flawsn dont like it, dont start mega bichinabout it okay, idc if u can bich about, just diotn overbich about it lolz Razz
If I dont like it, I simply wont play it, and If its like, a GAME FLAW THAT EVERYONE HATES, i will wonder why you play it lol. Hoping that shouldnt happen!
Back to top Go down
https://rfstar.forumotion.com
TheSTaR_Hooligan
STaR Of Spam
STaR Of Spam
TheSTaR_Hooligan

Posts : 1401
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2009-01-17
Age : 26
Location : Reds House turning him STaright

lost saga is near Empty
PostSubject: Re: lost saga is near   lost saga is near Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 5:12 pm

Abbx wrote:
KOOLAiiDKiiD wrote:
Abbx wrote:
goldeos wrote:
Support_Tails wrote:
im playin and everyone gonna know my ign
wat is it.'
itll probably be same as his RF name and a lot of other games he uses it in. Oh, and yeah, Im trying it. I dont know If I'll like it though. We'll see! Should last long enough.

when u start n u find flawsn dont like it, dont start mega bichinabout it okay, idc if u can bich about, just diotn overbich about it lolz Razz
If I dont like it, I simply wont play it, and If its like, a GAME FLAW THAT EVERYONE HATES, i will wonder why you play it lol. Hoping that shouldnt happen!

lolz
Back to top Go down
PirateJing
Exocore Master
Exocore Master
PirateJing

Posts : 368
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2008-10-21

lost saga is near Empty
PostSubject: Re: lost saga is near   lost saga is near Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 10:59 pm

Lost saga is fun Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.meatspin.com
Support__Tails
STaRs Punching Bag
STaRs Punching Bag
Support__Tails

Posts : 1457
Reputation : 17
Join date : 2008-08-15
Age : 24
Location : STaR's Space Ship

lost saga is near Empty
PostSubject: Re: lost saga is near   lost saga is near Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 11:00 pm

PirateJing wrote:
Lost saga is fun Very Happy

dude ima KILL YOU SO HARD!! WITH HAX AND AIMBOT AND MORE HAXXXX!@!!

_________________
Respect it. Lock it. Love it.
lost saga is near 13zsr43
Back to top Go down
Abbx
Head Of STaR
Head Of STaR
Abbx

Posts : 2911
Reputation : 20
Join date : 2008-07-21

lost saga is near Empty
PostSubject: Re: lost saga is near   lost saga is near Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 11:22 pm

I want to try Lost Saga, but from the info Ive gathered, I dont think it'll last. Only like 5 characters are gonna be out now, theres no customization, and the skills are always the same, except for 10$ astro ones, which changes 1 skill..only 1. See how lame it turns out to be already? I just feel like trying it..hope Im wrong.
Back to top Go down
https://rfstar.forumotion.com
PirateJing
Exocore Master
Exocore Master
PirateJing

Posts : 368
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2008-10-21

lost saga is near Empty
PostSubject: Re: lost saga is near   lost saga is near Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 10:25 pm

support_tails wrote:
PirateJing wrote:
Lost saga is fun Very Happy

dude ima KILL YOU SO HARD!! WITH HAX AND AIMBOT AND MORE HAXXXX!@!!
NOT IF I HAX U FERST!
Back to top Go down
http://www.meatspin.com
Vampireking25_2
Almost Pro
Almost Pro
Vampireking25_2

Posts : 160
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-08-31
Age : 24
Location : South Carolina

lost saga is near Empty
PostSubject: Re: lost saga is near   lost saga is near Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 10:28 pm

PirateJing wrote:
support_tails wrote:
PirateJing wrote:
Lost saga is fun Very Happy

dude ima KILL YOU SO HARD!! WITH HAX AND AIMBOT AND MORE HAXXXX!@!!
NOT IF I HAX U FERST!

I hax you all.
*finds a genie lamp*
*rubs the lamp*
I wish that Abbx would hax them all NAO
Back to top Go down
TheSTaR_Hooligan
STaR Of Spam
STaR Of Spam
TheSTaR_Hooligan

Posts : 1401
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2009-01-17
Age : 26
Location : Reds House turning him STaright

lost saga is near Empty
PostSubject: Re: lost saga is near   lost saga is near Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 1:54 pm

Abbx wrote:
I want to try Lost Saga, but from the info Ive gathered, I dont think it'll last. Only like 5 characters are gonna be out now, theres no customization, and the skills are always the same, except for 10$ astro ones, which changes 1 skill..only 1. See how lame it turns out to be already? I just feel like trying it..hope Im wrong.

so........ its like bfh same skils over n voer the only thing u can make them stronger, so the skil thing is iight, plus if can own u wil have no problem lol.
Back to top Go down
Abbx
Head Of STaR
Head Of STaR
Abbx

Posts : 2911
Reputation : 20
Join date : 2008-07-21

lost saga is near Empty
PostSubject: Re: lost saga is near   lost saga is near Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 5:49 pm

TheSTaR_Hooligan wrote:
Abbx wrote:
I want to try Lost Saga, but from the info Ive gathered, I dont think it'll last. Only like 5 characters are gonna be out now, theres no customization, and the skills are always the same, except for 10$ astro ones, which changes 1 skill..only 1. See how lame it turns out to be already? I just feel like trying it..hope Im wrong.

so........ its like bfh same skils over n voer the only thing u can make them stronger, so the skil thing is iight, plus if can own u wil have no problem lol.

No, I meant combos and their skills, like specials basically.
Back to top Go down
https://rfstar.forumotion.com
TheSTaR_Hooligan
STaR Of Spam
STaR Of Spam
TheSTaR_Hooligan

Posts : 1401
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2009-01-17
Age : 26
Location : Reds House turning him STaright

lost saga is near Empty
PostSubject: Re: lost saga is near   lost saga is near Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 1:47 pm

todays the big update for bfh WOOT lolz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




lost saga is near Empty
PostSubject: Re: lost saga is near   lost saga is near Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
lost saga is near
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» The Lost Crown - Trilogy!!!
» Lost in Space ~ The Pod
» Dark Fall Lost Souls
» I lost my certificate!
» The Lost City of Malathedra

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STaR Guild :: Other Games :: OGP's Other Games-
Jump to: