STaR Guild

The official forum boards for the Rumble Fighter Guild, STaR

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Meh ogplanet suggestion and no for the ppl who think the kinda person i am to request a rhape machine its not lolz!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
STaRxRedFlamer504
Flame Of STaR
Flame Of STaR
STaRxRedFlamer504

Location : In Sam's Closet Choking AbrahomX while Stabbing him deadly,New Orleans Louisiana

Meh ogplanet suggestion and no for the ppl who think the kinda person i am to request a rhape machine its not lolz! Empty
PostSubject: Meh ogplanet suggestion and no for the ppl who think the kinda person i am to request a rhape machine its not lolz!   Meh ogplanet suggestion and no for the ppl who think the kinda person i am to request a rhape machine its not lolz! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 10:30 pm

Back to top Go down
http://www.ired504.co.nr/
Abbx
Head Of STaR
Head Of STaR
Abbx

Meh ogplanet suggestion and no for the ppl who think the kinda person i am to request a rhape machine its not lolz! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meh ogplanet suggestion and no for the ppl who think the kinda person i am to request a rhape machine its not lolz!   Meh ogplanet suggestion and no for the ppl who think the kinda person i am to request a rhape machine its not lolz! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 11:33 pm

Its alright. I like the first skill. You could be more creative with the second skill. Like maybe like Golden Lions Lion face, except a Snakes Body pops out, making it bigger than the Lion head. Itd be blockable though since its so freaking big. Like it?
Back to top Go down
https://rfstar.forumotion.com
TheSTaR_Hooligan
STaR Of Spam
STaR Of Spam
TheSTaR_Hooligan

PostSubject: Re: Meh ogplanet suggestion and no for the ppl who think the kinda person i am to request a rhape machine its not lolz!   Meh ogplanet suggestion and no for the ppl who think the kinda person i am to request a rhape machine its not lolz! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 8:08 am

Abbx wrote:
Its alright. I like the first skill. You could be more creative with the second skill. Like maybe like Golden Lions Lion face, except a Snakes Body pops out, making it bigger than the Lion head. Itd be blockable though since its so freaking big. Like it?

its not casual =/, like it isnt anytime u want and alot like to use exo which respond fast soemthing like mas like for example that casual for people
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meh ogplanet suggestion and no for the ppl who think the kinda person i am to request a rhape machine its not lolz!   Meh ogplanet suggestion and no for the ppl who think the kinda person i am to request a rhape machine its not lolz! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meh ogplanet suggestion and no for the ppl who think the kinda person i am to request a rhape machine its not lolz!
Page 1 of 1