Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
perp
Perple Ninja STaR
Perple Ninja STaR
perp

Mashima Hiro-Sensei's New Anime!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mashima Hiro-Sensei's New Anime!!!   Mashima Hiro-Sensei's New Anime!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 6:50 pm

some serious boobage rite dere lmfaoz
Back to top Go down
TheSTaR_Hooligan
STaR Of Spam
STaR Of Spam
TheSTaR_Hooligan

PostSubject: Re: Mashima Hiro-Sensei's New Anime!!!   Mashima Hiro-Sensei's New Anime!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 11:12 am

DragonstarX wrote:
Abbx wrote:
Yeah, thats what Im trying to say. Like, when I was watching Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, it took them like 20 episodes to get serious. lol.

True. But before that it was funny as hell. And I love Hitman reborn.

Well, In my opinion that is, I havent watched Gintama yet.

yea man i love hitman, but i read the manga for bleach,naruto,hitman, and fairytails, but fairytail is the only manga i actually still watch its anime lol.
Back to top Go down
bibimamakei
In A Sentimental Mood
In A Sentimental Mood
bibimamakei

PostSubject: Re: Mashima Hiro-Sensei's New Anime!!!   Mashima Hiro-Sensei's New Anime!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 7:55 pm

ha.. the Manga is awesome. The beginning ones are pretty long but I love the manga Smile I watched the first episode just to see how the Anime would compare to the manga. It's okay. But I'm gonna stick with the manga. =D
Back to top Go down
bibimamakei
In A Sentimental Mood
In A Sentimental Mood
bibimamakei

PostSubject: Re: Mashima Hiro-Sensei's New Anime!!!   Mashima Hiro-Sensei's New Anime!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 4:37 pm

"2 million!!! If we divide that by three... I CAN'T CALCULATE right now!"- Natsu
"It's easy! I get 1 million, Natsu gets 1 million, and the rest is Lucy's" - Happy
"You're smart happy!!!" -Natsu

LOL.. this made me die!
Back to top Go down
Abbx
Head Of STaR
Head Of STaR
Abbx

PostSubject: Re: Mashima Hiro-Sensei's New Anime!!!   Mashima Hiro-Sensei's New Anime!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 8:08 pm

It would really be 666.6 each. lol. But yeah. That was a funny moment xD
Back to top Go down
https://rfstar.forumotion.com
bibimamakei
In A Sentimental Mood
In A Sentimental Mood
bibimamakei

PostSubject: Re: Mashima Hiro-Sensei's New Anime!!!   Mashima Hiro-Sensei's New Anime!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 7:07 pm

Did I mention how much this Manga is awesome? I kinda see a little One Piece in it.. But I like the idea of Mages more than pirates. Which is probably why I'm still reading this manga. 22 and many more to go!
Back to top Go down
bibimamakei
In A Sentimental Mood
In A Sentimental Mood
bibimamakei

PostSubject: Re: Mashima Hiro-Sensei's New Anime!!!   Mashima Hiro-Sensei's New Anime!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 5:03 am

AHH! I'm caught up which saddens me! I'm in Edras/Edlas chapters. I just got done with 174 right after they meet Edo Natsu. I thought Edo Natsu was the best opposite thus far lol. The storyline behind the cats is still kinda hazy so I'm wishing to get more info on that.
Back to top Go down
Abbx
Head Of STaR
Head Of STaR
Abbx

PostSubject: Re: Mashima Hiro-Sensei's New Anime!!!   Mashima Hiro-Sensei's New Anime!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 8:16 am

I just stick with the anime. No idea about the manga, but the Erza arc or whatever it is, is about to start.
Back to top Go down
bibimamakei
In A Sentimental Mood
In A Sentimental Mood
bibimamakei

PostSubject: Re: Mashima Hiro-Sensei's New Anime!!!   Mashima Hiro-Sensei's New Anime!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 10:42 pm

Abbx wrote:
I just stick with the anime. No idea about the manga, but the Erza arc or whatever it is, is about to start.

With Erza's old Nakama? All I can say is, EVERY arc has its hyperbole moments lol.
Back to top Go down
bibimamakei
In A Sentimental Mood
In A Sentimental Mood
bibimamakei

PostSubject: Re: Mashima Hiro-Sensei's New Anime!!!   Mashima Hiro-Sensei's New Anime!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 9:49 am

So like...

Who's still diligently following the Manga? It just took a huge turn with the latest Episode or two. I hope it doesn't stay this way for long though...
Back to top Go down
Abbx
Head Of STaR
Head Of STaR
Abbx

PostSubject: Re: Mashima Hiro-Sensei's New Anime!!!   Mashima Hiro-Sensei's New Anime!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 12:01 am

bibimamakei wrote:
So like...

Who's still diligently following the Manga? It just took a huge turn with the latest Episode or two. I hope it doesn't stay this way for long though...
I got spoiled. I dont think its gonna stay like that though according to Ichiyas last remark.
Back to top Go down
bibimamakei
In A Sentimental Mood
In A Sentimental Mood
bibimamakei

PostSubject: Re: Mashima Hiro-Sensei's New Anime!!!   Mashima Hiro-Sensei's New Anime!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 8:37 am

It didn't stay that way for long at all. -_-. Thank god too... I couldn't see myself reading the manga much longer if the story continued as it was...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mashima Hiro-Sensei's New Anime!!!   Mashima Hiro-Sensei's New Anime!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mashima Hiro-Sensei's New Anime!!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2