Mashima Hiro-Sensei's New Anime!!!

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ketsunoana
In Training
In Training

Mashima Hiro-Sensei's New Anime!!! Empty
PostSubject: Mashima Hiro-Sensei's New Anime!!!   Mashima Hiro-Sensei's New Anime!!! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 11:08 pm

Can you guess??

That's Right! FAIRY TAIL is Becoming An Anime!!! Pretty excited, Since i stared reading it a while ago, it's at like, chapter 143!

It's really awesome! You guys should check it out! I don't know when it's airing, I can't wait! Smile

(Mashima Hiro most famous work is Rave Master-Also good-) Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Abbx
Head Of STaR
Head Of STaR
Abbx

PostSubject: Re: Mashima Hiro-Sensei's New Anime!!!   Mashima Hiro-Sensei's New Anime!!! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 2:08 am

I know! This got me pretty riled up. I cant wait. I never read it, really. I skipped through a couple chapters and read what its about though. Seeing its rated 4th most popular on OneManga.com, almost gets me wanting to see this. I hope it continues on like other animes instead of stopping at episode 26.
Back to top Go down
https://rfstar.forumotion.com
TheSTaR_Hooligan
STaR Of Spam
STaR Of Spam
TheSTaR_Hooligan

PostSubject: Re: Mashima Hiro-Sensei's New Anime!!!   Mashima Hiro-Sensei's New Anime!!! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 3:01 am

Ketsunoana wrote:
Can you guess??

That's Right! FAIRY TAIL is Becoming An Anime!!! Pretty excited, Since i stared reading it a while ago, it's at like, chapter 143!

It's really awesome! You guys should check it out! I don't know when it's airing, I can't wait! Smile

(Mashima Hiro most famous work is Rave Master-Also good-) Very Happy

W8 you dead ASS,yo fairy tail is the shyt X lolz,i hope the anime would be like manga of it b/c sometimes when they make an anime of a manga they always change part and sometimes even a skip a part what so ever. but still im exicted
Back to top Go down
TheSTaR_Hooligan
STaR Of Spam
STaR Of Spam
TheSTaR_Hooligan

PostSubject: Re: Mashima Hiro-Sensei's New Anime!!!   Mashima Hiro-Sensei's New Anime!!! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 3:06 am

Abbx wrote:
I know! This got me pretty riled up. I cant wait. I never read it, really. I skipped through a couple chapters and read what its about though. Seeing its rated 4th most popular on OneManga.com, almost gets me wanting to see this. I hope it continues on like other animes instead of stopping at episode 26.

well sometime abb they 13,16, if your lucky 25, lolz, but fairy tail is like one piece not thats its similar i think ketsu should kno what i mean, so i hope they have continuous episodes
Back to top Go down
Abbx
Head Of STaR
Head Of STaR
Abbx

PostSubject: Re: Mashima Hiro-Sensei's New Anime!!!   Mashima Hiro-Sensei's New Anime!!! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 3:28 am

I know its like One Piece, because the drawing style is extremely similar. Right? Its about Mages though. Now we have it all lol.

Ninjas, Pirates, Reapers, Mages. xD
Back to top Go down
Abbx
Head Of STaR
Head Of STaR
Abbx

PostSubject: Re: Mashima Hiro-Sensei's New Anime!!!   Mashima Hiro-Sensei's New Anime!!! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 12:36 am

NEWS! Fairy Tail confirmed for airing October 12th. Scans of many pictures and voice actors already in.

Gray and Natsu Scan

Gay Gray Boxer Scan (BEWARE lol)

Gray/Natsu with small Lucy

Erza and Happy, along with Natsu/Gray/Lucy

Thanks, Happy. LOL

Lucy Boobage o_O

Small scan of Erza/Happy/Others

Voice Actor Castings: Lucy is going to be played by the same woman who VA'ed Misa Amano from Deathnote. Sounds fitting.

Happy, the little cat thing, is gonna be VA'ed by the same person who did Al from Full Metal Alchemist.

For Erza, same person who did Milly Ashford from Code Geass, and Ichigos mother from Bleach.

Natsus being played by Vega from Bleach and Simon from Tengu Toppen Gurenn Laggen. Also VAing Kain in FMA: Brotherhood right now.

Finally, Gray, is being VAed by someone named Yuichi Nakamura...whos kind of new to VAing. He did some work on Kamen Rider, and animes I never heard of >_>..but yeah. He should be good.

I like this! lol.
Back to top Go down
TheSTaR_Hooligan
STaR Of Spam
STaR Of Spam
TheSTaR_Hooligan

PostSubject: Re: Mashima Hiro-Sensei's New Anime!!!   Mashima Hiro-Sensei's New Anime!!! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 1:37 pm

Abbx wrote:
NEWS! Fairy Tail confirmed for airing October 12th. Scans of many pictures and voice actors already in.

Gray and Natsu Scan

Gay Gray Boxer Scan (BEWARE lol)

Gray/Natsu with small Lucy

Erza and Happy, along with Natsu/Gray/Lucy

Thanks, Happy. LOL

Lucy Boobage o_O

Small scan of Erza/Happy/Others

Yush Xd lolz

Voice Actor Castings: Lucy is going to be played by the same woman who VA'ed Misa Amano from Deathnote. Sounds fitting.

Happy, the little cat thing, is gonna be VA'ed by the same person who did Al from Full Metal Alchemist.

For Erza, same person who did Milly Ashford from Code Geass, and Ichigos mother from Bleach.

Natsus being played by Vega from Bleach and Simon from Tengu Toppen Gurenn Laggen. Also VAing Kain in FMA: Brotherhood right now.

Finally, Gray, is being VAed by someone named Yuichi Nakamura...whos kind of new to VAing. He did some work on Kamen Rider, and animes I never heard of >_>..but yeah. He should be good.

I like this! lol.
Back to top Go down
Abbx
Head Of STaR
Head Of STaR
Abbx

PostSubject: Re: Mashima Hiro-Sensei's New Anime!!!   Mashima Hiro-Sensei's New Anime!!! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 4:34 pm

Is it jus me, or does Erza look way too manly? (Erzas the redhead)
Back to top Go down
TheSTaR_Hooligan
STaR Of Spam
STaR Of Spam
TheSTaR_Hooligan

PostSubject: Re: Mashima Hiro-Sensei's New Anime!!!   Mashima Hiro-Sensei's New Anime!!! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 5:10 pm

Abbx wrote:

wow u judge males .... ur gay u kno lolz j/k
Back to top Go down
Abbx
Head Of STaR
Head Of STaR
Abbx

PostSubject: Re: Mashima Hiro-Sensei's New Anime!!!   Mashima Hiro-Sensei's New Anime!!! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 1:16 pm

TheSTaR_Hooligan wrote:
Abbx wrote:

wow u judge males .... ur gay u kno lolz j/k
You fail so much you didnt even know Erzas the girl. I just said she looks too much like a guy.
Back to top Go down
KidSTaR-CEO
Rushing STaR
Rushing STaR
KidSTaR-CEO

PostSubject: Re: Mashima Hiro-Sensei's New Anime!!!   Mashima Hiro-Sensei's New Anime!!! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 11:25 pm

NERDZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ O.O lol!
Back to top Go down
TheSTaR_Hooligan
STaR Of Spam
STaR Of Spam
TheSTaR_Hooligan

PostSubject: Re: Mashima Hiro-Sensei's New Anime!!!   Mashima Hiro-Sensei's New Anime!!! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 1:22 am

KidSTaR-CEO wrote:

nikka u have no reason to be here go away lol
Back to top Go down
Abbx
Head Of STaR
Head Of STaR
Abbx

PostSubject: Re: Mashima Hiro-Sensei's New Anime!!!   Mashima Hiro-Sensei's New Anime!!! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 2:51 am

TheSTaR_Hooligan wrote:
KidSTaR-CEO wrote:

nikka u have no reason to be here go away lol

Pwnt.
Back to top Go down
Ketsunoana
In Training
In Training

PostSubject: Re: Mashima Hiro-Sensei's New Anime!!!   Mashima Hiro-Sensei's New Anime!!! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 4:41 pm

Erza is a hottie. <3
Back to top Go down
Abbx
Head Of STaR
Head Of STaR
Abbx

PostSubject: Re: Mashima Hiro-Sensei's New Anime!!!   Mashima Hiro-Sensei's New Anime!!! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 6:11 pm

TEASER!!!! Kinda stupid but oh well lol.

Back to top Go down
TheSTaR_Hooligan
STaR Of Spam
STaR Of Spam
TheSTaR_Hooligan

PostSubject: Re: Mashima Hiro-Sensei's New Anime!!!   Mashima Hiro-Sensei's New Anime!!! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 1:37 pm

Abbx wrote:
TEASER!!!! Kinda stupid but oh well lol.

lol.
Back to top Go down
Abbx
Head Of STaR
Head Of STaR
Abbx

PostSubject: Re: Mashima Hiro-Sensei's New Anime!!!   Mashima Hiro-Sensei's New Anime!!! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 1:34 am

Monday guys! NEW TRAILER

Back to top Go down
Abbx
Head Of STaR
Head Of STaR
Abbx

PostSubject: Re: Mashima Hiro-Sensei's New Anime!!!   Mashima Hiro-Sensei's New Anime!!! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 6:58 pm

I recommend you guys watch this. Its way better than Naruto or Bleach..and I kinda realize Narutos pretty stupid now, so I hope it stays popular, so its the only anime that gets corrupted.
Back to top Go down
DragonstarX
Experienced
Experienced
DragonstarX

PostSubject: Re: Mashima Hiro-Sensei's New Anime!!!   Mashima Hiro-Sensei's New Anime!!! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 12:30 am

I agree, This anime is one of my "weekly watches"

IOW: One of the shows I watch every week. Bleach/OP are another as well as Hitman Reborn.
Back to top Go down
Abbx
Head Of STaR
Head Of STaR
Abbx

PostSubject: Re: Mashima Hiro-Sensei's New Anime!!!   Mashima Hiro-Sensei's New Anime!!! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 5:17 pm

DragonstarX wrote:

IOW: One of the shows I watch every week. Bleach/OP are another as well as Hitman Reborn.
Wow, I love you man lol. I watch all of those weekly, except Bleach because I want to wait for the new arc to finish so I can watch it all in one.
Back to top Go down
TheSTaR_Hooligan
STaR Of Spam
STaR Of Spam
TheSTaR_Hooligan

PostSubject: Re: Mashima Hiro-Sensei's New Anime!!!   Mashima Hiro-Sensei's New Anime!!! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 12:40 am

Abbx wrote:
DragonstarX wrote:

Wow, I love you man lol. I watch all of those weekly, except Bleach because I want to wait for the new arc to finish so I can watch it all in one.

o.o well to me Bleach is way better than fairytail. REMEMBER:"TO ME"
Back to top Go down
Abbx
Head Of STaR
Head Of STaR
Abbx

PostSubject: Re: Mashima Hiro-Sensei's New Anime!!!   Mashima Hiro-Sensei's New Anime!!! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 9:26 am

TheSTaR_Hooligan wrote:
Abbx wrote:
DragonstarX wrote:

Bleach is pretty good. You cant really judge until Fairy Tail gets serious though lol. Its like all other animes. It just started off so the episodes arent very serious yet.
Back to top Go down
TheSTaR_Hooligan
STaR Of Spam
STaR Of Spam
TheSTaR_Hooligan

PostSubject: Re: Mashima Hiro-Sensei's New Anime!!!   Mashima Hiro-Sensei's New Anime!!! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 9:30 pm

Abbx wrote:
TheSTaR_Hooligan wrote:
Abbx wrote:
DragonstarX wrote:

Bleach is pretty good. You cant really judge until Fairy Tail gets serious though lol. Its like all other animes. It just started off so the episodes arent very serious yet.

true cuz wen bleach first started it wasnt that intenses u kno. but like wne the espadas n arrancars started shwoing up it got really awsome u kno
Back to top Go down
Abbx
Head Of STaR
Head Of STaR
Abbx

PostSubject: Re: Mashima Hiro-Sensei's New Anime!!!   Mashima Hiro-Sensei's New Anime!!! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 1:47 am

Yeah, thats what Im trying to say. Like, when I was watching Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, it took them like 20 episodes to get serious. lol.
Back to top Go down
DragonstarX
Experienced
Experienced
DragonstarX

PostSubject: Re: Mashima Hiro-Sensei's New Anime!!!   Mashima Hiro-Sensei's New Anime!!! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 7:41 pm

Abbx wrote:
Yeah, thats what Im trying to say. Like, when I was watching Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, it took them like 20 episodes to get serious. lol.

True. But before that it was funny as hell. And I love Hitman reborn.

Well, In my opinion that is, I havent watched Gintama yet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mashima Hiro-Sensei's New Anime!!!   Mashima Hiro-Sensei's New Anime!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mashima Hiro-Sensei's New Anime!!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next