AuthorMessage
Abbx
Head Of STaR
Head Of STaR
Abbx

Soul Eater Empty
PostSubject: Soul Eater   Soul Eater Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 9:34 pm

Its about soul eating! Woo lol.

So you can be a technician, which is basically the controller of the weapon, or you can be a living weapon. The weapons are in human form, but morph into the weapons letting the technicians use them. The souls(or wavelengths) of the technician and the weapon must be in sync though, or they cannot work with each other.

Main Characters:

Soul Eater Souleater_tv

This is Soul Eater, and Maka. Soul being the boy, Maka being the girl. Soul being the weapon, the scythe. Maka is the Technician. Their signature sync is the Witch hunter, which is a powerful strike in which the scythe grows a parallel side and grows 2x bigger, gaining an eye and striking a blue wave of energy.

Soul Eater Black_Star_and_Tsubaki_by_MerokoHeiderich

This is Black Star and his weapon, Tsubaki, who can turn into a chain scythe, giant shuriken, smoke bomb, knife, and a sword. As you can tell from her abilities, Star is a ninja. His signature sync is a giant chain star which can trap an enemy and act as a shield.

Soul Eater Kid

Finally, this is Death the Kid, with his two partner weapons that can turn into twin pistols, and if they do their signature wavelength sync, the Death cannons, which are as they seem..giant cannons that shoot hella strong beams. On the left side is Patti Thompson, and in the middle would be Liz Thompson.

Great anime. Heres a fight between Black Star and Death the Kid to get you interested.

A good fight with Black Star using Tsubaki and Maka using Soul if you're interested in the weapons.

Death the Kid using his pistols.
Back to top Go down
https://rfstar.forumotion.com
TheSTaR_Hooligan
STaR Of Spam
STaR Of Spam
TheSTaR_Hooligan

Soul Eater Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater   Soul Eater Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 12:09 am

abbb........... it isnt rlly al that new lol. n epic alot of ppl been new this like me form the vey beginin lol.plus soul eaterrs ep hasnt come in a lil bit so i read the manga =[] ask n u can kno from me lol.
Back to top Go down
Abbx
Head Of STaR
Head Of STaR
Abbx

Soul Eater Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater   Soul Eater Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 3:48 am

KOOLAiiDKiiD wrote:
abbb........... it isnt rlly al that new lol. n epic alot of ppl been new this like me form the vey beginin lol.plus soul eaterrs ep hasnt come in a lil bit so i read the manga =[] ask n u can kno from me lol.
I know it isn't new, but I never even heard of it. Sure tons of others haven't either. I know Im not living in a cave. xD
Back to top Go down
https://rfstar.forumotion.com
TheSTaR_Hooligan
STaR Of Spam
STaR Of Spam
TheSTaR_Hooligan

Soul Eater Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater   Soul Eater Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 2:15 pm

Abbx wrote:
KOOLAiiDKiiD wrote:
I know it isn't new, but I never even heard of it. Sure tons of others haven't either. I know Im not living in a cave. xD

wel i dont live in a cave loli leave forom time to time
Back to top Go down
DragonstarX
Experienced
Experienced
DragonstarX

Soul Eater Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater   Soul Eater Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 12:29 pm

I actually like Soul Eater. Its one of those series with alot of action, good plot and jokes that makes it move forward. If only some other series were like that...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Soul Eater Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater   Soul Eater Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Soul Eater
Page 1 of 1