Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Abbx
Head Of STaR
Head Of STaR
Abbx

Syaoran Vs Syaoran Unfinished BETA Empty
PostSubject: Syaoran Vs Syaoran Unfinished BETA   Syaoran Vs Syaoran Unfinished BETA Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 8:25 am

Back to top Go down
https://rfstar.forumotion.com
PirateJing
Exocore Master
Exocore Master
PirateJing

PostSubject: Re: Syaoran Vs Syaoran Unfinished BETA   Syaoran Vs Syaoran Unfinished BETA Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 11:18 am

The short fight was pretty cool xD!
Back to top Go down
http://www.meatspin.com
Abbx
Head Of STaR
Head Of STaR
Abbx

PostSubject: Re: Syaoran Vs Syaoran Unfinished BETA   Syaoran Vs Syaoran Unfinished BETA Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 4:32 pm

PirateJing wrote:
The short fight was pretty cool xD!
Theres still like 2 minutes of fight and another 2 minutes of random crap I need to do. xD
Back to top Go down
bibimamakei
In A Sentimental Mood
In A Sentimental Mood
bibimamakei

PostSubject: Re: Syaoran Vs Syaoran Unfinished BETA   Syaoran Vs Syaoran Unfinished BETA Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 5:56 pm

Is the beginning theme song thingy necessary? =/ I didnt even attempt to watch that.. kinda skipped it. Anyways.. When the dark one attacked and the other one shielded.. that.. was... niiicee.... Smile The moving mouths are kinda funny. Overall can't wait to see the finished product.
Back to top Go down
TheSTaR_Hooligan
STaR Of Spam
STaR Of Spam
TheSTaR_Hooligan

PostSubject: Re: Syaoran Vs Syaoran Unfinished BETA   Syaoran Vs Syaoran Unfinished BETA Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 8:43 pm

u shuld take the openin w//e thig n out cuz i dont think its necessary.
Back to top Go down
Abbx
Head Of STaR
Head Of STaR
Abbx

PostSubject: Re: Syaoran Vs Syaoran Unfinished BETA   Syaoran Vs Syaoran Unfinished BETA Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 11:20 pm

I only left the opening because even though it isnt NECCESARY, some people might not be familiar with what the anime is, and if they see that it might refresh their memory. Also, this was a scene from a special disc, really new, and some people may not have seen it yet. It can help them find out how to see it, so for some people its actually very helpful. Besides, the songs nice. xD
Back to top Go down
TheSTaR_Hooligan
STaR Of Spam
STaR Of Spam
TheSTaR_Hooligan

PostSubject: Re: Syaoran Vs Syaoran Unfinished BETA   Syaoran Vs Syaoran Unfinished BETA Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 1:07 am

Abbx wrote:
I only left the opening because even though it isnt NECCESARY, some people might not be familiar with what the anime is, and if they see that it might refresh their memory. Also, this was a scene from a special disc, really new, and some people may not have seen it yet. It can help them find out how to see it, so for some people its actually very helpful. Besides, the songs nice. xD

no, peopel cannot familiar with this anime, b/c people alredy have 2 kno if they click yo view on this video. lol
Back to top Go down
PirateJing
Exocore Master
Exocore Master
PirateJing

PostSubject: Re: Syaoran Vs Syaoran Unfinished BETA   Syaoran Vs Syaoran Unfinished BETA Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 1:16 am

LOL! Just put the song in the video w/o the opening? MAYBE xD
Back to top Go down
Abbx
Head Of STaR
Head Of STaR
Abbx

PostSubject: Re: Syaoran Vs Syaoran Unfinished BETA   Syaoran Vs Syaoran Unfinished BETA Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 4:14 pm

PirateJing wrote:
no, the videos whats important lol.

And koolaid, some people might say "wtf, whos syaoran...?"

*video plays* OHHH THIS ANIME.
Back to top Go down
AznDudeIsOn
STaR Of Azns
STaR Of Azns
AznDudeIsOn

PostSubject: Re: Syaoran Vs Syaoran Unfinished BETA   Syaoran Vs Syaoran Unfinished BETA Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 4:16 pm

KOOLAiiDKiiD wrote:
Abbx wrote:

no, peopel cannot familiar with this anime, b/c people alredy have 2 kno if they click yo view on this video. lol

No not really. People don't need to "familiar with this anime". Nor do people need to "alredy have 2 kno if they click yo view on this video".

Mainly because it is a RF video, and not a Tsubasa Chronicle video.
I'm positive that this video will get a way more RF viewers when compared to the amount of Tsubasa Chronicle viewers.

Abbx
Head Of STaR
Head Of STaR
Abbx

PostSubject: Re: Syaoran Vs Syaoran Unfinished BETA   Syaoran Vs Syaoran Unfinished BETA Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 4:23 pm

AznDudeIsOn wrote:
KOOLAiiDKiiD wrote:
Abbx wrote:

No not really. People don't need to "familiar with this anime". Nor do people need to "alredy have 2 kno if they click yo view on this video".

Mainly because it is a RF video, and not a Tsubasa Chronicle video.
I'm positive that this video will get a way more RF viewers when compared to the amount of Tsubasa Chronicle viewers.
Thats what I want, but Im hoping theres a few Tsubasa Chronicle fans who will know what this is.
Back to top Go down
bibimamakei
In A Sentimental Mood
In A Sentimental Mood
bibimamakei

PostSubject: Re: Syaoran Vs Syaoran Unfinished BETA   Syaoran Vs Syaoran Unfinished BETA Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 5:01 pm

Bro.. It is not like we are watching an anime episode. It's a "reenactment". I seriously think it's just adding to your minutes for no reason. But whatever you decide. Your vid. Trust me. I flipped through some of it.. I STILL have no idea wtf is "Syaoran". And if I did watch it, with no prior knowledge of the anime, it's basically useless to me.
Back to top Go down
PirateJing
Exocore Master
Exocore Master
PirateJing

PostSubject: Re: Syaoran Vs Syaoran Unfinished BETA   Syaoran Vs Syaoran Unfinished BETA Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 9:12 pm

Abbx wrote:
PirateJing wrote:
no, the videos whats important lol.

And koolaid, some people might say "wtf, whos syaoran...?"

*video plays* OHHH THIS ANIME.
Lol yeah that is true also people can get an idea what the main character looks like.
Back to top Go down
Abbx
Head Of STaR
Head Of STaR
Abbx

PostSubject: Re: Syaoran Vs Syaoran Unfinished BETA   Syaoran Vs Syaoran Unfinished BETA Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 10:19 pm

bibimamakei wrote:
Bro.. It is not like we are watching an anime episode. It's a "reenactment". I seriously think it's just adding to your minutes for no reason. But whatever you decide. Your vid. Trust me. I flipped through some of it.. I STILL have no idea wtf is "Syaoran". And if I did watch it, with no prior knowledge of the anime, it's basically useless to me.
The title doesnt make it obvious? Syaoran Vs Syaoran? 2 similar looking characters? A 5 year old could match that together man O_o
Back to top Go down
DarkFlash
Ambitous STaR
Ambitous STaR
DarkFlash

PostSubject: Re: Syaoran Vs Syaoran Unfinished BETA   Syaoran Vs Syaoran Unfinished BETA Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 5:28 am

The opening theme looked cool, makes me wanna watch the whole anime. And also nice job on the RF remake. It was Brilliant, Keep it up!
Back to top Go down
DarkFlash
Ambitous STaR
Ambitous STaR
DarkFlash

PostSubject: Re: Syaoran Vs Syaoran Unfinished BETA   Syaoran Vs Syaoran Unfinished BETA Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 5:31 am

Abbx wrote:
bibimamakei wrote:
The title doesnt make it obvious? Syaoran Vs Syaoran? 2 similar looking characters? A 5 year old could match that together man O_o

P.S. Excellent point abbx, Dude, Syaoran is the name of the character. You cant really comment on it like that if u didnt even watch the video. Use common sense and courtesy please.
Back to top Go down
DarkFlash
Ambitous STaR
Ambitous STaR
DarkFlash

PostSubject: Re: Syaoran Vs Syaoran Unfinished BETA   Syaoran Vs Syaoran Unfinished BETA Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 4:35 pm

Oh, abbx, can u give me a link to where i can watch the tsubasa chronicles? I wanna watch it. I love anime Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Abbx
Head Of STaR
Head Of STaR
Abbx

PostSubject: Re: Syaoran Vs Syaoran Unfinished BETA   Syaoran Vs Syaoran Unfinished BETA Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 4:54 pm

DarkFlash wrote:
Oh, abbx, can u give me a link to where i can watch the tsubasa chronicles? I wanna watch it. I love anime Very Happy
Right from the beginning?

http://www.animeshippuuden.com/category/tsubasa-reservoir-chronicle/

After you're done there, just go to the Aniem list, Scroll down to T, and go to Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle 2nd Series. After that, Theres a couple OVA's you can watch like the one I used for the vid.
Back to top Go down
bibimamakei
In A Sentimental Mood
In A Sentimental Mood
bibimamakei

PostSubject: Re: Syaoran Vs Syaoran Unfinished BETA   Syaoran Vs Syaoran Unfinished BETA Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 11:31 pm

What the heck >,> I did use Courtesy! I SAID, "Your vid". Eh.. I'm not really going to watch it to find out their names. I wanna see the action transformed into Rumble Fighter. Which I think is why I'm looking forward to watching it. Not to know about some person that has a dark side like Link. But rather to see Abbx's artistic talent and movie making skills trying to Reenact a fight scene. And the funny mouth movement afro

By the by Abbx, I'm 3 years old lol! lol!

Annnnddd another by the by, just to clarify things, I DID watch the Video. Rumble Fighter parts and the mixtures. I just skipped the whole Beginning theme song thing. So like yeah, i saw the vid, just didn't like the Theme Song beginning.

You think you could make your own beginning Abbx? Haven't watched it in a while so Idk if you did or not.. I forgot. But you should try making your own.
Back to top Go down
Abbx
Head Of STaR
Head Of STaR
Abbx

PostSubject: Re: Syaoran Vs Syaoran Unfinished BETA   Syaoran Vs Syaoran Unfinished BETA Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 4:10 pm

bibimamakei wrote:
What the heck >,> I did use Courtesy! I SAID, "Your vid". Eh.. I'm not really going to watch it to find out their names. I wanna see the action transformed into Rumble Fighter. Which I think is why I'm looking forward to watching it. Not to know about some person that has a dark side like Link. But rather to see Abbx's artistic talent and movie making skills trying to Reenact a fight scene. And the funny mouth movement afro

Annnnddd another by the by, just to clarify things, I DID watch the Video. Rumble Fighter parts and the mixtures. I just skipped the whole Beginning theme song thing. So like yeah, i saw the vid, just didn't like the Theme Song beginning.

You think you could make your own beginning Abbx? Haven't watched it in a while so Idk if you did or not.. I forgot. But you should try making your own.
The effects are too outrageous. That also helps people realize Who Im reenacting once they see the anime faces.

Oh and, Im putting the vid to a pause until I grow interest in RF again.
Back to top Go down
bibimamakei
In A Sentimental Mood
In A Sentimental Mood
bibimamakei

PostSubject: Re: Syaoran Vs Syaoran Unfinished BETA   Syaoran Vs Syaoran Unfinished BETA Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 8:42 pm

Abbx wrote:
bibimamakei wrote:

The effects are too outrageous. That also helps people realize Who Im reenacting once they see the anime faces.

Oh and, Im putting the vid to a pause until I grow interest in RF again.

You have grown intereset in what then Abbx? DRAGONICA? Heck no. Join me in Cabal. We could team up. Decided I'm Force Shielder 4 lyfeee! Lvl 46... or... 47.. idk.
Back to top Go down
Abbx
Head Of STaR
Head Of STaR
Abbx

PostSubject: Re: Syaoran Vs Syaoran Unfinished BETA   Syaoran Vs Syaoran Unfinished BETA Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 9:11 pm

Dragonica? Im level 9 dude. Does it sound like Im playing it? xD
Back to top Go down
bibimamakei
In A Sentimental Mood
In A Sentimental Mood
bibimamakei

PostSubject: Re: Syaoran Vs Syaoran Unfinished BETA   Syaoran Vs Syaoran Unfinished BETA Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 3:10 am

Abbx wrote:

Weren't you all like .. hyped up about it.. By the by.. It's summer. What the heck could you be doing that you lost interest in Rumble Fighter. I think this update should bring you back.
Back to top Go down
AznDudeIsOn
STaR Of Azns
STaR Of Azns
AznDudeIsOn

PostSubject: Re: Syaoran Vs Syaoran Unfinished BETA   Syaoran Vs Syaoran Unfinished BETA Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 6:56 am

bibimamakei wrote:
Abbx wrote:

Weren't you all like .. hyped up about it.. By the by.. It's summer. What the heck could you be doing that you lost interest in Rumble Fighter. I think this update should bring you back.

He's playing Golden Sun. And it isn't summer yet for us, we still in school.

Abbx
Head Of STaR
Head Of STaR
Abbx

PostSubject: Re: Syaoran Vs Syaoran Unfinished BETA   Syaoran Vs Syaoran Unfinished BETA Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 4:23 pm

bibimamakei wrote:
Abbx wrote:

I just logged on yesterday and this morning. The update doesnt interest me very much though. NEXT WEEK is what interests me.

The GM's are actually counting down for it. Thats strange. They also made a stickied thread, "Reserved", until FURTHER NOTICE. Hmm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Syaoran Vs Syaoran Unfinished BETA   Syaoran Vs Syaoran Unfinished BETA Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Syaoran Vs Syaoran Unfinished BETA
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next