Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
bibimamakei
In A Sentimental Mood
In A Sentimental Mood
bibimamakei

STaR Thriller Empty
PostSubject: STaR Thriller   STaR Thriller Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 2:11 am

Alrighty. I think I need to do a vid on Thriller. :O By noneother than Michael Jackson! Well guys, i just want a little discussion on like how you think I should go about doing it.

Here is the original video, full length, even the acting:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AtyJbIOZjS8

That is so do-able in rumble fighter! I think. The dancing part we can definitely do with the scrolls. It's amazing! Just tell me who is willing and I will figure out how we can put it into action Very Happy

P.S The chase seen.. I mean seriously!! That is so freaking so easy to do! Blacktop or China Town it and we have like 2mins of the video!

Exocores:
Wolf[any of the full transformation]
Soul Fighter Force ;o For the Half Transformation scene
Phantomcore

Scrolls: Subject to change. Change my mind if you can!
Pa Kua Kwon
Drunken Master
Blackmist Ninjitsu
???

Clothing:

Two Characters: Credited to KoolAidKid.

Hair: DarkFlash
Eyes: Demonic Eyes
Top: Classic Diablo
Bottom: Midnight Diablo Bottoms
Shoes: Black Moccasins
Gloves: Fire Starters

Area/Map:
Cliff Temple- Wolf chasing girl scene
Blacktop?- Zombie Dancing, Sewer popping, zombie changing, the works.

Miscellaneous:

Full Cast: [At least those who have volunteered to do so thus far]
RadMad
Abbx
KoolAidKid
Perp
KidRush
Jhop4rmDubC

Before I get to scenes, I would like to know if anyone knows how I can download the music video Thriller. I want to mix up Rumble Fighter with the real video. As well as some of the sound effects might come in handy.
Scenes:

Scene 1: Cliff Temple, Bridge; Girl and boy in 80s chargers. Both are Soul Fighters. Boy must have Youngblood[or any of the astro wolfs] As well as Soul Force Equipped. Girl doesn't have to be faster but guy mustn't catch her too fast. Girl can slow down after a while so the guy catches her with the Second special. Then SCENE! With a little editing that will end the first scene. ACTORS: Boy: ? , Girl: ?][ Credit will go to perp on this one.

Zombie Scene: We will need a Phantomcore. The formation will change just a little bit. I [wait.. shouldn't Michael Jackson have the Phantomcore?], Michael Jackson, will be in front everyone else will line up behind. I [person with Phantmcore, I don't have it Sad] will just dance. The skeletons should use the time to dance left and right behind the Phantomcore. Timing is important. How long do Skeletons stay. Because, i wanna film the Skeleton turning then the dancing/movements as well. ACTORS: Undecided yet. Credited to Abbx and perp I believe.

Needs lots of update [WILL GET TO IT] cheers

Last edited by bibimamakei on Mon Feb 16, 2009 3:34 am; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
Abbx
Head Of STaR
Head Of STaR
Abbx

STaR Thriller Empty
PostSubject: Re: STaR Thriller   STaR Thriller Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 12:44 pm

lol Yeah. I see what you mean. If you can do this video I'll be in it.
Back to top Go down
https://rfstar.forumotion.com
TheSTaR_Hooligan
STaR Of Spam
STaR Of Spam
TheSTaR_Hooligan

STaR Thriller Empty
PostSubject: Re: STaR Thriller   STaR Thriller Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 12:54 pm

Abbx wrote:
lol Yeah. I see what you mean. If you can do this video I'll be in it.

i wana be in it 2 im getting some nice clothes tomorow
n some new stuff 2 o.o
Back to top Go down
bibimamakei
In A Sentimental Mood
In A Sentimental Mood
bibimamakei

STaR Thriller Empty
PostSubject: Re: STaR Thriller   STaR Thriller Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 5:09 pm

Well we are going to need halloweeny clothing. Since I didn't get it, and some other might not have gotten them either, I was thinking:

Bug Face
Evil Smile [Not really necessary] Especially if you have on Bug Face]

Yeah.. Anything else you guys can come up with. Since 8 people maximum in one room I was thinking we go with the formation
2 Front
3 diagonal for each person in the front. Like how they have it in the video.

Sounds good?
Back to top Go down
perp
Perple Ninja STaR
Perple Ninja STaR
perp

STaR Thriller Empty
PostSubject: Re: STaR Thriller   STaR Thriller Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 6:34 pm

I WANNA BE IN DA VIDEO U CAN CALL ME TAKWON BLACKSON!
Back to top Go down
perp
Perple Ninja STaR
Perple Ninja STaR
perp

STaR Thriller Empty
PostSubject: Re: STaR Thriller   STaR Thriller Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 6:56 pm

at dolf part u can hav sum 1 run up on a gurl & transform & while they transfrom gurl is doing OTL macro & then make sure shes a pro runner & make her run on a dark stage like cliff temple or suntin like dat
Back to top Go down
bibimamakei
In A Sentimental Mood
In A Sentimental Mood
bibimamakei

STaR Thriller Empty
PostSubject: Re: STaR Thriller   STaR Thriller Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 7:04 pm

Will definitely take that one into consideration, Perp. I like it. Lemme add it.
Back to top Go down
Abbx
Head Of STaR
Head Of STaR
Abbx

STaR Thriller Empty
PostSubject: Re: STaR Thriller   STaR Thriller Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 7:05 pm

That actually was a pretty good idea. For the zombies dancing, what if everyones skeletons from phantomcore? xD. MJ would just be you rad.
Back to top Go down
perp
Perple Ninja STaR
Perple Ninja STaR
perp

STaR Thriller Empty
PostSubject: Re: STaR Thriller   STaR Thriller Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 7:07 pm

abbx me & u can do relic on everyone & joejoe can glitch us so its permenent lolz
Back to top Go down
Abbx
Head Of STaR
Head Of STaR
Abbx

STaR Thriller Empty
PostSubject: Re: STaR Thriller   STaR Thriller Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 7:07 pm

perp wrote:
abbx me & u can do relic on everyone & joejoe can glitch us so its permenent lolz
NICE THINKING! I hope yur takin this stuff down rad xD
Back to top Go down
perp
Perple Ninja STaR
Perple Ninja STaR
perp

STaR Thriller Empty
PostSubject: Re: STaR Thriller   STaR Thriller Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 7:08 pm

ima genius i just dont kno how to make or edit vids im not dat smart im only creative o.o
Back to top Go down
bibimamakei
In A Sentimental Mood
In A Sentimental Mood
bibimamakei

STaR Thriller Empty
PostSubject: Re: STaR Thriller   STaR Thriller Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 7:13 pm

Although the idea was creative, I would rather not Glitch. We can just do it once then I can repeat it in editing. I like my account, and I'm sure everyone else does. But nice idea. Of course I wanna be Michael Jackson! But.. I think I should cover the girl part of Scene 1, just added it by the way.

Edit: No, contemplating the Michael Jackson part now. I think it should be the person with Phantomcore. Explained it up at the top. Look at it and tell me what you think :O

Second Edit: How about Blacktop for the stage. We will have sewers there. We can also transform everyone at the sewer just to give it the effect of people coming out of the sewer and stuff. What do you think?
Back to top Go down
TheSTaR_Hooligan
STaR Of Spam
STaR Of Spam
TheSTaR_Hooligan

STaR Thriller Empty
PostSubject: Re: STaR Thriller   STaR Thriller Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 8:51 pm

perp wrote:
ima genius i just dont kno how to make or edit vids im not dat smart im only creative o.o

perp is smart XD nice thoughts man
Back to top Go down
TheSTaR_Hooligan
STaR Of Spam
STaR Of Spam
TheSTaR_Hooligan

STaR Thriller Empty
PostSubject: Re: STaR Thriller   STaR Thriller Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 8:52 pm

if u need someone to film u can get joe?
Back to top Go down
TheSTaR_Hooligan
STaR Of Spam
STaR Of Spam
TheSTaR_Hooligan

STaR Thriller Empty
PostSubject: Re: STaR Thriller   STaR Thriller Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 9:16 pm

im good with everything here but bible its not KoolAidKid its KOOLAiiDKiiD lol and add me in rf
Back to top Go down
bibimamakei
In A Sentimental Mood
In A Sentimental Mood
bibimamakei

STaR Thriller Empty
PostSubject: Re: STaR Thriller   STaR Thriller Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 9:22 pm

Just called me bible, i hope you know that xD Anyways, yeah.. in a few minutes i might. Kinda tired now. Anyways, the graveyard theme. How can we portray that? I think it would be very important. And I still need some idea for the outfits for everyone. Exocores as well. We HAVE to have other people OTHER than Soul Fighters all video.
Back to top Go down
TheSTaR_Hooligan
STaR Of Spam
STaR Of Spam
TheSTaR_Hooligan

STaR Thriller Empty
PostSubject: Re: STaR Thriller   STaR Thriller Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 9:36 pm

how about

Hair: DarkFlash

Eyes: Demonic Eyes

Top: Classic Diablo

Bottom: Midnight Diablo Bottoms

Shoes: Black Moccasins

Gloves: Fire Starters

this iss just a suggestion
Back to top Go down
TheSTaR_Hooligan
STaR Of Spam
STaR Of Spam
TheSTaR_Hooligan

STaR Thriller Empty
PostSubject: Re: STaR Thriller   STaR Thriller Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 9:40 pm

KidRush wrote:
LEMMME JOIB PLZZZZ
yea me n Kid can be umm twins XD in vid o.o
Back to top Go down
KidSTaR-CEO
Rushing STaR
Rushing STaR
KidSTaR-CEO

STaR Thriller Empty
PostSubject: Re: STaR Thriller   STaR Thriller Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 9:41 pm

YEA
Back to top Go down
bibimamakei
In A Sentimental Mood
In A Sentimental Mood
bibimamakei

STaR Thriller Empty
PostSubject: Re: STaR Thriller   STaR Thriller Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 4:36 am

Your clothing idea is pretty good KoolAid. I will put that up. If we have two of that and a couple others it would look cool. Love the color coordination in your idea. You guys have to be cooperative though if you are going to be there. It IS going to take a lot of coordination and cooperativeness.

Yeah, could use some scroll ideas. I was thinking we should probably wait until BlackMistNinjitsu comes out. I like the kick animations.
Back to top Go down
TheSTaR_Hooligan
STaR Of Spam
STaR Of Spam
TheSTaR_Hooligan

STaR Thriller Empty
PostSubject: Re: STaR Thriller   STaR Thriller Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 9:19 am

bibimamakei wrote:
Your clothing idea is pretty good KoolAid. I will put that up. If we have two of that and a couple others it would look cool. Love the color coordination in your idea. You guys have to be cooperative though if you are going to be there. It IS going to take a lot of coordination and cooperativeness.

Yeah, could use some scroll ideas. I was thinking we should probably wait until BlackMistNinjitsu comes out. I like the kick animations.
lol i got an idea how about someone uses pkk n while the character is walking slowly n the gurl is runin u can press C+Z n hit the bish but with pkk. if u can picture wat im saying it be pretty funny.
Back to top Go down
bibimamakei
In A Sentimental Mood
In A Sentimental Mood
bibimamakei

STaR Thriller Empty
PostSubject: Re: STaR Thriller   STaR Thriller Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 5:42 pm

Couldn't follow o_o Think of a different way we might be able to use PKK. I was thinking during the Zombie dance, we could have people spam the first punch left and right. What do you think? We could shoot both that and the Skeleton dancing scene and put em together.
Back to top Go down
perp
Perple Ninja STaR
Perple Ninja STaR
perp

STaR Thriller Empty
PostSubject: Re: STaR Thriller   STaR Thriller Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 1:35 am

this is gonna be awesome
Back to top Go down
KidSTaR-CEO
Rushing STaR
Rushing STaR
KidSTaR-CEO

STaR Thriller Empty
PostSubject: Re: STaR Thriller   STaR Thriller Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 6:07 pm

OHH WHEN CAN MAKE THE GIRL USE KABUDO SO WHEN THEWOLF TrYS TO BITE HER SHE CAN SLAP HIS ASS OR With DRAGOn with DRAG KicK IM SO ceATive LOl bounce
Back to top Go down
bibimamakei
In A Sentimental Mood
In A Sentimental Mood
bibimamakei

STaR Thriller Empty
PostSubject: Re: STaR Thriller   STaR Thriller Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 2:56 am

~ Thank you for reopening the thread.

Back to the video.

The Kobudo idea seems pretty nice. One hit punch then run, but.. she won't be a soul fighter anymore then. You think we should poison the wolf so it goes slower? It would also look kinda cool if the wolf was poisoned =] Three shots of poison then chase. I think that should go pretty well yeah? But.. I don't have Kobudo. And I want to be the girl. I might be able to get it in the near future. But I still think Blackmist Ninjitsu can be implemented into the dance scene. The kicks at the VERY least.

Drunken Master:

During the Zombie Dancing scene, we could have a demonstration of Drunken Master as part of the dancing. First, we could kick forward for all four kicks. The second time, the people who will have on Drunken master, yet to be determined, can do the punches sideways. [It will probably be at least two]

Blackmist Ninjitsu:

I want kicks going forward on this one, toward the camera. How many? I guess it depends on who gets it and how many positions will be left.

So far for scrolls for dancing part:

Pa Kua Kwon [2]
Drunken Master[2]
Blackmist Ninjitsu [2]
And one more [2]

Sound good?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

STaR Thriller Empty
PostSubject: Re: STaR Thriller   STaR Thriller Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

STaR Thriller