Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
GazilleD
The Random STaR
The Random STaR
GazilleD

Grand Chase - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand Chase   Grand Chase - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 6:56 pm

Abbx wrote:
GazilleD wrote:
Abbx wrote:
GazilleD wrote:
Abbx wrote:
GazilleD wrote:
Abbx wrote:
2nd and 3rd job ar nothing compared to 1st job with the skill tree. 4th job isnt that good either. Its okay but 1st jobs skill tree is better. I warned you about this a while ago ;l
WUT U LIE ABB.... LASS 4th!??! ill cut u down in a sec wit dat job...
Because yur pro. Fact of the matter is, if 2 people with equal skill were usign lass 1st job opposed to 4th, the 1st job user would win.
only reason 4th would loose cuz that person cant move fast enough... its meant for hit and run
Thats the problem. Lass 1st job lets you hit and run as well, along with invisibility, long combos, throwing kunais, deception and trick skills (along with powerful oes for 3 bar) and a great amount of speed. Thats definitely better than 4th job, which only focuses on strength.
bah we can debate all day on this all i gotta say is A CHAR JOB IS WAT U MAKE IT!
You can only make a characters 1st job. All other jobs are determined once you have them. In this case, 4th job will always be the same 4th job. Its not as wide in variety and tactics as 1st job is.
ok can we let this rest...-.-

Abbx
Head Of STaR
Head Of STaR
Abbx

PostSubject: Re: Grand Chase   Grand Chase - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 3:11 am

Yeah lol. We can.
Back to top Go down
https://rfstar.forumotion.com
GazilleD
The Random STaR
The Random STaR
GazilleD

PostSubject: Re: Grand Chase   Grand Chase - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 8:32 pm

wow im so evil wit dio he just amazing and that he comes wit a Skill Tree K-O-B-E MOTHERFUDGER!

bibimamakei
In A Sentimental Mood
In A Sentimental Mood
bibimamakei

PostSubject: Re: Grand Chase   Grand Chase - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 9:11 pm

Other than the fact that everyone else's skill tree is different from Dio's, I don't see why you are making a big deal about him having a skill tree. Lots of characters have skill trees.
Back to top Go down
GazilleD
The Random STaR
The Random STaR
GazilleD

PostSubject: Re: Grand Chase   Grand Chase - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 10:37 pm

bibimamakei wrote:
Other than the fact that everyone else's skill tree is different from Dio's, I don't see why you are making a big deal about him having a skill tree. Lots of characters have skill trees.
well wat u fail to see is the other chars did not start out with a skill tree like Dio nor can they set 5 skills and use them without charing mp...

Abbx
Head Of STaR
Head Of STaR
Abbx

PostSubject: Re: Grand Chase   Grand Chase - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 10:56 pm

GazilleD wrote:
bibimamakei wrote:
well wat u fail to see is the other chars did not start out with a skill tree like Dio nor can they set 5 skills and use them without charing mp...
Thats right. All the characters started without skill trees. Dio getting his right off the bat is pretty neat.
Back to top Go down
GazilleD
The Random STaR
The Random STaR
GazilleD

PostSubject: Re: Grand Chase   Grand Chase - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 11:25 pm

Abbx wrote:
GazilleD wrote:
bibimamakei wrote:
Thats right. All the characters started without skill trees. Dio getting his right off the bat is pretty neat.
yup yup i love smackin ppl in da air wit dat hand den soon as dey hit the ground snatch right back and air grab em insta ko

Support__Tails
STaRs Punching Bag
STaRs Punching Bag
Support__Tails

PostSubject: Re: Grand Chase   Grand Chase - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 11:52 pm

GazilleD wrote:
Abbx wrote:
GazilleD wrote:
bibimamakei wrote:
yup yup i love smackin ppl in da air wit dat hand den soon as dey hit the ground snatch right back and air grab em insta ko

did u said that he start off at lvl 30?

GazilleD
The Random STaR
The Random STaR
GazilleD

PostSubject: Re: Grand Chase   Grand Chase - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 12:52 am

Support__Tails wrote:
GazilleD wrote:
Abbx wrote:
GazilleD wrote:
bibimamakei wrote:

did u said that he start off at lvl 30?
yup yup and mines is 41 Atm trying to slow down lvling lol

bibimamakei
In A Sentimental Mood
In A Sentimental Mood
bibimamakei

PostSubject: Re: Grand Chase   Grand Chase - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 2:43 am

Abbx wrote:
GazilleD wrote:
bibimamakei wrote:

I don't understand... what do you mean NO SKILL TREES? Someone wanna elaborate on this a little more?! I clearly see and update Lass's skill tree? Is what Lass has NOT a skill tree? Did he NOT have it from when he was first released? And for later character, Amy I think is a better example. Explain before my head explodes please.
Back to top Go down
GazilleD
The Random STaR
The Random STaR
GazilleD

PostSubject: Re: Grand Chase   Grand Chase - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 9:31 am

bibimamakei wrote:
Abbx wrote:
GazilleD wrote:
bibimamakei wrote:

I don't understand... what do you mean NO SKILL TREES? Someone wanna elaborate on this a little more?! I clearly see and update Lass's skill tree? Is what Lass has NOT a skill tree? Did he NOT have it from when he was first released? And for later character, Amy I think is a better example. Explain before my head explodes please.
lol so you didnt know that before dio each character did not have a skill tree how do you explain amy jin sieghart and mari with no skill tree skill trees where released right after 4th jobs

Abbx
Head Of STaR
Head Of STaR
Abbx

PostSubject: Re: Grand Chase   Grand Chase - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 3:14 pm

Skill trees were released MUCH after the characters initial releases. Elesis and the girls didnt have theirs for like a year and a half, along with everyone else. Skill trees were an idea that hit at a certain point and werent given to any characters until that point.
Back to top Go down
bibimamakei
In A Sentimental Mood
In A Sentimental Mood
bibimamakei

PostSubject: Re: Grand Chase   Grand Chase - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 5:08 pm

Ugh. Stress. Still don't get it. Was out for those years so I'm just gonna stop. On the other hand, slowly returning to RF. Gonna try to find the fun of it again.
Back to top Go down
Abbx
Head Of STaR
Head Of STaR
Abbx

PostSubject: Re: Grand Chase   Grand Chase - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 11:37 pm

bibimamakei wrote:
Ugh. Stress. Still don't get it. Was out for those years so I'm just gonna stop. On the other hand, slowly returning to RF. Gonna try to find the fun of it again.
Okay, in baby words.

Characters released, but the skill tree function isn't implemented yet. Around the time Jin came out, skill trees started coming out one by one for each character. Thats why Sieghart and Jin and Mari have yet to get their own skill trees. They're still releasing them.
Back to top Go down
bibimamakei
In A Sentimental Mood
In A Sentimental Mood
bibimamakei

PostSubject: Re: Grand Chase   Grand Chase - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 5:03 pm

Abbx wrote:
bibimamakei wrote:
Okay, in baby words.

Characters released, but the skill tree function isn't implemented yet. Around the time Jin came out, skill trees started coming out one by one for each character. Thats why Sieghart and Jin and Mari have yet to get their own skill trees. They're still releasing them.

OHH!!! OKAY! I GET IT! SOOO, every character IS SUPPOSE to have Skill Trees! I thought that some characters were just not meant to have 'em! I DID see, Sieghart skill tree videos somewhere. Okay! It all makes sense.. too bad I'm taking a break to get JinTekkyon on RF now. Carats! I FINALLY NEED 'em.
Back to top Go down
Abbx
Head Of STaR
Head Of STaR
Abbx

PostSubject: Re: Grand Chase   Grand Chase - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 5:08 pm

Correct! They're all supposed to have them, and what goon was saying..was that since Dio got his right away, its pretty awesome.
Back to top Go down
GazilleD
The Random STaR
The Random STaR
GazilleD

PostSubject: Re: Grand Chase   Grand Chase - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 7:26 pm

Abbx wrote:
Correct! They're all supposed to have them, and what goon was saying..was that since Dio got his right away, its pretty awesome.
EXACTLY WHEN HE SMACKS YA IN DA AIR ITS LIKE ZIN K LAUNCHER LAST HIT THAT PALM BUT ITS LIKE HE JUST SMACKS U

bibimamakei
In A Sentimental Mood
In A Sentimental Mood
bibimamakei

PostSubject: Re: Grand Chase   Grand Chase - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 7:33 pm

Well without it.. he couldn't do anything really lol.
Back to top Go down
Abbx
Head Of STaR
Head Of STaR
Abbx

PostSubject: Re: Grand Chase   Grand Chase - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 10:03 am

LeeRain wrote:
Rad, I hope you left Lass at first job.
See? Words of wisdom. Oh and whos this lol.
Back to top Go down
GazilleD
The Random STaR
The Random STaR
GazilleD

PostSubject: Re: Grand Chase   Grand Chase - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 7:40 pm

Abbx wrote:
LeeRain wrote:
Rad, I hope you left Lass at first job.
See? Words of wisdom. Oh and whos this lol.
i 2nd that and wdf y would u leave him at 1st job dats just dumb i got all da jobs and use da 1s i like

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grand Chase   Grand Chase - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Grand Chase
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3