Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Abbx
Head Of STaR
Head Of STaR
Abbx

Grand Chase - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand Chase   Grand Chase - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 11:46 am

yeah Im on another break again. Not sure if I'll be going back anytime soon lol. Im trying to stay interested mainly in RF, Tales Runner, and IN THE FUTURE team fortress 2.Team Fortress 2 needs to fix their item drop rate.
Back to top Go down
https://rfstar.forumotion.com
bibimamakei
In A Sentimental Mood
In A Sentimental Mood
bibimamakei

PostSubject: Re: Grand Chase   Grand Chase - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 2:20 pm

Ah.. I'm lonely now.

Goon is too pro to help me get PvP wins. =[
Back to top Go down
GazilleD
The Random STaR
The Random STaR
GazilleD

PostSubject: Re: Grand Chase   Grand Chase - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 7:04 pm

bibimamakei wrote:
Ah.. I'm lonely now.

lol wat lvl ur lowest

GazilleD
The Random STaR
The Random STaR
GazilleD

PostSubject: Re: Grand Chase   Grand Chase - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 7:05 pm

[quote="GazilleD"]
bibimamakei wrote:
Ah.. I'm lonely now.

lol wat lvl ur lowest and highest lvl

bibimamakei
In A Sentimental Mood
In A Sentimental Mood
bibimamakei

PostSubject: Re: Grand Chase   Grand Chase - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 8:02 pm

Lowest is Sieghart 25.. lookin' to get him to 30 soon.. but busy with this Summer Reading... then school Wednesday.. so probably won't get anywhere till Friday hits.

Highest is 46 Jin- Not expecting much progress from him anytime soon.

Currently working on: Arme(38) and Ryan(39) both third jobs so you can see where I am going with them

Then I have Ronan(35) need 2 more swords and then finish 9 more runs of Upper Kastulle Ruins for Paradom and then I have Aegis Knight then will go to 4th job

Lire(34) and Lass(32)- working on third job.. need PvP... for both.. [Need PvP for pretty much everyone... =|]

Elesis(29?) and Sieghart (25) are the most behind.. without a second job.. and no where NEAR... freaking droprate at Gaikoz is making me ballistic..

And finally: Working to get Amy and Dio... Don't care much about Mari for now.. until I get higher levels, I really shouldn't. Amy just takes a while.. and raising Jin's level in order to attempt that is a ... OHH.. So i'm gonna wait till I level Ryan and just Nephilim solo them BASDFKLasdj! 4 more levels to complete for Dio. I finished Hell Bridge already.. =D

So.. story of my Grand Chase life..
Back to top Go down
GazilleD
The Random STaR
The Random STaR
GazilleD

PostSubject: Re: Grand Chase   Grand Chase - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 12:51 am

ill start my list in order of the chars that was released
Elesis /48I really didnt give much of a damn about her at first until i got done lvling ronan and getting his 3rd when it came out
Lire/48 nvr gave a rats azz about her till i got her 2nd job
arme 44typical bish i just lvled her for the hell of it
Ronan 61 wanted a boy char so i went for ronan and always lvled him
lass 51 2nd boy char i had got he was amazing 2 use
ryan 48 i like ryan cuz he uses that axe and can transform
amy 44 dont like her much just got her for the hell of it
jin 48 soon as he came out got him in a hour ...y u ask cuz he uses his fist nuff said
sieghart 52 took me a day to get him when he came out but overall to be sieghart is evil and known for comebacks
mari 38 dont like her much nuff said
Dio 40 all i gotta say about Dio is super hax and overpowered he snatches ppl wit da hand smacks them in the air and has a move dat is instant K.O. and no escape from this is the only char that comes wit a skill tree and for his moves u dont have to charge it just press the button u set that move to be

Elesis-48 Lire-48 Arme-44 Ronan-61 Lass-51 Ryan-48 Jin-49 Amy-45 Sieghart-52 Mari-38 Dio-40

bibimamakei
In A Sentimental Mood
In A Sentimental Mood
bibimamakei

PostSubject: Re: Grand Chase   Grand Chase - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 2:12 am

I want Amy.. badly.. Once I have Amy.. i think my life will be pretty much complete. I will probably only go as far as 2nd job... I want to use that friggin' violin.! Um.. yeah.. pro.

*Note.. I hate the fact that he doesn't have to charge.. that's just gucci....! means he can never lose his MP/AP...
Back to top Go down
Abbx
Head Of STaR
Head Of STaR
Abbx

PostSubject: Re: Grand Chase   Grand Chase - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 2:57 am

Rad, I hope you left Lass at first job.
Back to top Go down
bibimamakei
In A Sentimental Mood
In A Sentimental Mood
bibimamakei

PostSubject: Re: Grand Chase   Grand Chase - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 11:53 am

Abbx wrote:
._. No.. ._. I want to get third job lol xD At least.. but then the 4th job i get to be ninja!!! with the disappearing jutsu! So I will go all the way with him xD I have second job already tho haha.
Back to top Go down
Abbx
Head Of STaR
Head Of STaR
Abbx

PostSubject: Re: Grand Chase   Grand Chase - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 11:58 am

2nd and 3rd job ar nothing compared to 1st job with the skill tree. 4th job isnt that good either. Its okay but 1st jobs skill tree is better. I warned you about this a while ago ;l
Back to top Go down
bibimamakei
In A Sentimental Mood
In A Sentimental Mood
bibimamakei

PostSubject: Re: Grand Chase   Grand Chase - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 12:02 pm

Well you know how I am with Skill Tree!~ I still use 1st job, but man, you gotta enjoy life from other angels ya know?! I actually haven't been doing too bad with Assassin.. 3rd job is just Gucci. And 4th is god., sorta.

*U back in USA yet? Playin' RF?
Back to top Go down
AznDudeIsOn
STaR Of Azns
STaR Of Azns
AznDudeIsOn

PostSubject: Re: Grand Chase   Grand Chase - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 12:25 pm

bibimamakei wrote:
Well you know how I am with Skill Tree!~ I still use 1st job, but man, you gotta enjoy life from other angels ya know?! I actually haven't been doing too bad with Assassin.. 3rd job is just Gucci. And 4th is god., sorta.

I enjoy life with plenty of angels, ha ha.

bibimamakei
In A Sentimental Mood
In A Sentimental Mood
bibimamakei

PostSubject: Re: Grand Chase   Grand Chase - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 1:37 pm

AznDudeIsOn wrote:
bibimamakei wrote:

Lol.. son of Soma..
Back to top Go down
GazilleD
The Random STaR
The Random STaR
GazilleD

PostSubject: Re: Grand Chase   Grand Chase - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 8:23 pm

Abbx wrote:
2nd and 3rd job ar nothing compared to 1st job with the skill tree. 4th job isnt that good either. Its okay but 1st jobs skill tree is better. I warned you about this a while ago ;l
WUT U LIE ABB.... LASS 4th!??! ill cut u down in a sec wit dat job...

AznDudeIsOn
STaR Of Azns
STaR Of Azns
AznDudeIsOn

PostSubject: Re: Grand Chase   Grand Chase - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 8:25 pm

bibimamakei wrote:
AznDudeIsOn wrote:
bibimamakei wrote:

Lol.. son of Soma..
what does that mean

bibimamakei
In A Sentimental Mood
In A Sentimental Mood
bibimamakei

PostSubject: Re: Grand Chase   Grand Chase - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 8:27 pm

AznDudeIsOn wrote:
bibimamakei wrote:
AznDudeIsOn wrote:
bibimamakei wrote:

Lol.. son of Soma..
what does that mean

Gahh.. if you read Brave New World you would get the reference! Just ignore it for now.
Back to top Go down
AznDudeIsOn
STaR Of Azns
STaR Of Azns
AznDudeIsOn

PostSubject: Re: Grand Chase   Grand Chase - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 8:53 pm

[quote="bibimamakei"]
AznDudeIsOn wrote:
bibimamakei wrote:
AznDudeIsOn wrote:
bibimamakei wrote:

Lol.. son of Soma..
what does that mean

Gahh.. if you read Brave New World you would get the reference! Just ignore it for now.[/quote
looked it up, dream-inducing drug? are you tryna say i'm dreamin?: lol

Abbx
Head Of STaR
Head Of STaR
Abbx

PostSubject: Re: Grand Chase   Grand Chase - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 9:20 pm

GazilleD wrote:
Abbx wrote:
Because yur pro. Fact of the matter is, if 2 people with equal skill were usign lass 1st job opposed to 4th, the 1st job user would win.
Back to top Go down
GazilleD
The Random STaR
The Random STaR
GazilleD

PostSubject: Re: Grand Chase   Grand Chase - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 10:14 pm

Abbx wrote:
GazilleD wrote:
Abbx wrote:
Because yur pro. Fact of the matter is, if 2 people with equal skill were usign lass 1st job opposed to 4th, the 1st job user would win.
only reason 4th would loose cuz that person cant move fast enough... its meant for hit and run

Abbx
Head Of STaR
Head Of STaR
Abbx

PostSubject: Re: Grand Chase   Grand Chase - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 10:27 pm

GazilleD wrote:
Abbx wrote:
GazilleD wrote:
Abbx wrote:
only reason 4th would loose cuz that person cant move fast enough... its meant for hit and run
Thats the problem. Lass 1st job lets you hit and run as well, along with invisibility, long combos, throwing kunais, deception and trick skills (along with powerful oes for 3 bar) and a great amount of speed. Thats definitely better than 4th job, which only focuses on strength.
Back to top Go down
Support__Tails
STaRs Punching Bag
STaRs Punching Bag
Support__Tails

PostSubject: Re: Grand Chase   Grand Chase - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 11:08 pm

Abbx wrote:

or waste all the money and get him to 4th job!

GazilleD
The Random STaR
The Random STaR
GazilleD

PostSubject: Re: Grand Chase   Grand Chase - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 1:29 am

Abbx wrote:
GazilleD wrote:
Abbx wrote:
GazilleD wrote:
Abbx wrote:
Thats the problem. Lass 1st job lets you hit and run as well, along with invisibility, long combos, throwing kunais, deception and trick skills (along with powerful oes for 3 bar) and a great amount of speed. Thats definitely better than 4th job, which only focuses on strength.
bah we can debate all day on this all i gotta say is A CHAR JOB IS WAT U MAKE IT!

AznDudeIsOn
STaR Of Azns
STaR Of Azns
AznDudeIsOn

PostSubject: Re: Grand Chase   Grand Chase - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 2:01 am

GazilleD wrote:
Abbx wrote:
GazilleD wrote:
Abbx wrote:
GazilleD wrote:
Abbx wrote:
bah we can debate all day on this all i gotta say is A CHAR JOB IS WAT U MAKE IT!
your location is epic.

bibimamakei
In A Sentimental Mood
In A Sentimental Mood
bibimamakei

PostSubject: Re: Grand Chase   Grand Chase - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 3:20 am

Support__Tails wrote:
Abbx wrote:

or waste all the money and get him to 4th job!

If you mean Money as in GP, which is easily recoverable.. too easy if you ask me.. if only RF was even HALF as easy as this; Anyways.. my point was.. it's not a waste whatsoever. I GP all my missions. Which would explain why I'm a bit behind... takes forever. And the current general lag has been slowing me down.
Back to top Go down
Abbx
Head Of STaR
Head Of STaR
Abbx

PostSubject: Re: Grand Chase   Grand Chase - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 4:23 pm

GazilleD wrote:
Abbx wrote:
GazilleD wrote:
Abbx wrote:
GazilleD wrote:
Abbx wrote:
You can only make a characters 1st job. All other jobs are determined once you have them. In this case, 4th job will always be the same 4th job. Its not as wide in variety and tactics as 1st job is.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grand Chase   Grand Chase - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Grand Chase
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next