In case you've guys been wondering

Go down 
AuthorMessage
RFskyflyhigh
STaR In The Sky
STaR In The Sky
RFskyflyhigh

In case you've guys been wondering Empty
PostSubject: In case you've guys been wondering   In case you've guys been wondering Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 1:46 pm

Idk if you guys even remember me anymore but I did play rf at one time haha. I haven't played in ages and I doubt I will ever go back. The past year or so was my senior year and I just decided to stop playing video games and start having more fun. I sit here now in college now living around LA and I'm having the time of my life. Schools only been going on for about 2 weeks now but I am loving it. I hope you guys are doing well and I wish the best of luck to you guys from here on out. I'll come and visit the site every now and then but whatever happens I hope you guys make the most out of everyday. Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Abbx
Head Of STaR
Head Of STaR
Abbx

PostSubject: Re: In case you've guys been wondering   In case you've guys been wondering Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 5:22 pm

Of course we remember. Glad you actually brought it upon yourself to contact us again. I guess we're pretty inactive ourselves but I'm sure we'll strive through that eventually, little by little. Have fun sky!
Back to top Go down
https://rfstar.forumotion.com
bibimamakei
In A Sentimental Mood
In A Sentimental Mood
bibimamakei

PostSubject: Re: In case you've guys been wondering   In case you've guys been wondering Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 6:35 pm

Congratz sir! enjoy it!
Back to top Go down
Regi
Very Skilled
Very Skilled
Regi

PostSubject: Re: In case you've guys been wondering   In case you've guys been wondering Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 10:38 pm

I think I became involved in this guild after you came here. But keep being a STaR!

gratz man!
Back to top Go down
DarkFlash
Ambitous STaR
Ambitous STaR
DarkFlash

PostSubject: Re: In case you've guys been wondering   In case you've guys been wondering Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 2:16 pm

We gotta kick it again soon Skyler, Im about to be outtie soon too. We should party at Stalkers house again before we pretty much never see eachother again. Lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In case you've guys been wondering   In case you've guys been wondering Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In case you've guys been wondering
Page 1 of 1