What you think?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Support__Tails
STaRs Punching Bag
STaRs Punching Bag
Support__Tails

What you think? Empty
PostSubject: What you think?   What you think? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 12:09 am

Can you guys give me colors that make up STaR?

like for me Blue and black because blue is the color of harmony while black means death.

GazilleD
The Random STaR
The Random STaR
GazilleD

What you think? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What you think?   What you think? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 11:45 pm

Support__Tails wrote:

like for me Blue and black because blue is the color of harmony while black means death.
YES BLUE AND BLACK!

perp
Perple Ninja STaR
Perple Ninja STaR
perp

What you think? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What you think?   What you think? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 6:45 pm

GazilleD wrote:
Support__Tails wrote:

YES BLUE AND BLACK!
well i agree blue n black cuz den it can mean after ur death u meet harmony Razz and DEY FUCKIN KOOL ASS COLORS WHEN DEY TOGETHER!!! even better dan black n red Razz as long as da blue glows :O
Back to top Go down
GazilleD
The Random STaR
The Random STaR
GazilleD

What you think? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What you think?   What you think? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 10:44 pm

perp wrote:
GazilleD wrote:
Support__Tails wrote:

YES BLUE AND BLACK!
well i agree blue n black cuz den it can mean after ur death u meet harmony Razz and DEY FUCKIN KOOL ASS COLORS WHEN DEY TOGETHER!!! even better dan black n red Razz as long as da blue glows :O
EXACTLY!!!

bibimamakei
In A Sentimental Mood
In A Sentimental Mood
bibimamakei

What you think? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What you think?   What you think? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 5:24 pm

I dont think the two colors represent STaR all that well...

To me it just seems arbitrary.. like I could say..
Yellow and white represent star... coz THEY BRIGHT!.. 'Na mean?
Back to top Go down
Support__Tails
STaRs Punching Bag
STaRs Punching Bag
Support__Tails

What you think? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What you think?   What you think? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 6:39 pm

bibimamakei wrote:

lol yellow and white? ur saying our guild is full of white ppl and azn ppl? how racist are u :I

Abbx
Head Of STaR
Head Of STaR
Abbx

What you think? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What you think?   What you think? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 12:16 am

Support__Tails wrote:
bibimamakei wrote:

lol yellow and white? ur saying our guild is full of white ppl and azn ppl? how racist are u :I
He isnt. You just like to make things out for what they arent 99% of the time lol.

I honestly dont care what you guys see representing STaR because everyone has their own colors in a certain way, so STaR can be represented with many colors, just like how theres many stars in the universe. Not just 1 or 2.
Back to top Go down
https://rfstar.forumotion.com
Support__Tails
STaRs Punching Bag
STaRs Punching Bag
Support__Tails

What you think? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What you think?   What you think? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 12:23 am

Abbx wrote:
Support__Tails wrote:
bibimamakei wrote:

He isnt. You just like to make things out for what they arent 99% of the time lol.

I honestly dont care what you guys see representing STaR because everyone has their own colors in a certain way, so STaR can be represented with many colors, just like how theres many stars in the universe. Not just 1 or 2.

im guessing ur gonna use every color in the fuckign rainbow?

GazilleD
The Random STaR
The Random STaR
GazilleD

What you think? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What you think?   What you think? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 3:20 am

Support__Tails wrote:
Abbx wrote:
Support__Tails wrote:
bibimamakei wrote:

IF U DO UR FUDGING GAY!

Abbx
Head Of STaR
Head Of STaR
Abbx

What you think? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What you think?   What you think? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 3:55 am

GazilleD wrote:
Support__Tails wrote:
Abbx wrote:
Support__Tails wrote:
bibimamakei wrote:

IF U DO UR FUDGING GAY!
Every color besides black and white has rainbow colors involved. Guess that means the entire world is full of faggots.
Back to top Go down
perp
Perple Ninja STaR
Perple Ninja STaR
perp

What you think? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What you think?   What you think? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 4:01 am

Abbx wrote:
GazilleD wrote:
Support__Tails wrote:
Abbx wrote:
Support__Tails wrote:
bibimamakei wrote:

IF U DO UR FUDGING GAY!
Every color besides black and white has rainbow colors involved. Guess that means the entire world is full of faggots.
actually black doesnt reflect any color which is why its black and white reflects all colors so everythings gey besides black and blue is the other least gey color out their along wit red
Back to top Go down
AznDudeIsOn
STaR Of Azns
STaR Of Azns
AznDudeIsOn

What you think? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What you think?   What you think? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 2:51 pm

perp wrote:
Abbx wrote:
GazilleD wrote:
Support__Tails wrote:
Abbx wrote:
Support__Tails wrote:
bibimamakei wrote:

IF U DO UR FUDGING GAY!
actually black doesnt reflect any color which is why its black and white reflects all colors so everythings gey besides black and blue is the other least gey color out their along wit red

No you are all dumbasses. Black reflects some rainbow colors, if it didn't reflect any color it woudl be completely transparent and see throguh. White does reflect every color. So both are them ARE colors that involve rainbow colors. So every color is gay. And your mom approves this msg.

GazilleD
The Random STaR
The Random STaR
GazilleD

What you think? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What you think?   What you think? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 6:39 pm

AznDudeIsOn wrote:
perp wrote:
Abbx wrote:
GazilleD wrote:
Support__Tails wrote:
Abbx wrote:
Support__Tails wrote:
bibimamakei wrote:

IF U DO UR FUDGING GAY!

No you are all dumbasses. Black reflects some rainbow colors, if it didn't reflect any color it woudl be completely transparent and see throguh. White does reflect every color. So both are them ARE colors that involve rainbow colors. So every color is gay. And your mom approves this msg.
YOU ARE ALL MISSING THE POINT! WHAT IM TRYING TO SAY IS IF U USE ALL OF THE COLORS IN THE RAINBOW FOR 1 THING UR GAY

bibimamakei
In A Sentimental Mood
In A Sentimental Mood
bibimamakei

What you think? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What you think?   What you think? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 8:50 pm

-I love this Guild.
-'Nuff said.
Back to top Go down
Abbx
Head Of STaR
Head Of STaR
Abbx

What you think? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What you think?   What you think? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 5:03 am

bibimamakei wrote:
-I love this Guild.
-'Nuff said.
I was gonna quote Jay and argue some more but this deserved a quote some more. I'M STILL ARGUING, THOUGH.

JAY, WHY THE HELL WOULD I TAKE EVERY COLOR IN THE WORLD AND PLACE IT ALL ONTO ONE PICTURE? First of all, thats way too much work to even think of doing. Second of all, it would look like something off of fucking teletubbies. And thirdly, most importantly, IT WOULD MAKE ALL MY OTHER WORK LOOK BAD!
Back to top Go down
GazilleD
The Random STaR
The Random STaR
GazilleD

What you think? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What you think?   What you think? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 1:18 pm

Abbx wrote:
bibimamakei wrote:
-I love this Guild.
-'Nuff said.
I was gonna quote Jay and argue some more but this deserved a quote some more. I'M STILL ARGUING, THOUGH.

JAY, WHY THE HELL WOULD I TAKE EVERY COLOR IN THE WORLD AND PLACE IT ALL ONTO ONE PICTURE? First of all, thats way too much work to even think of doing. Second of all, it would look like something off of fucking teletubbies. And thirdly, most importantly, IT WOULD MAKE ALL MY OTHER WORK LOOK BAD!
-facepalm- NOT EVERY COLOR IN DA WORLD THE COLORS U FIND IN DA RAINBOW which are 7 i think....and you mostly find the gay ppl wearing all those colors

Sponsored content

What you think? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What you think?   What you think? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What you think?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STaR Guild :: Rumble Fighter :: Suggestions-
Jump to: