WHAAT! i cant believe it!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Regi
Very Skilled
Very Skilled
Regi

WHAAT! i cant believe it! Empty
PostSubject: WHAAT! i cant believe it!   WHAAT! i cant believe it! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 4:58 pm

Back to top Go down
GazilleD
The Random STaR
The Random STaR
GazilleD

PostSubject: Re: WHAAT! i cant believe it!   WHAAT! i cant believe it! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 7:00 pm

MIBxLeader wrote:
i better get my persuasiveness ready
http://fs.ogplanet.com/ws01/129/1898/718/836/event_revised.jpg
ha dats an event that reminds me on how STaR was formed me jack ab and sum1 else...

Regi
Very Skilled
Very Skilled
Regi

PostSubject: Re: WHAAT! i cant believe it!   WHAAT! i cant believe it! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 9:36 pm

i dont think i will be able to play rf Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
AznDudeIsOn
STaR Of Azns
STaR Of Azns
AznDudeIsOn

PostSubject: Re: WHAAT! i cant believe it!   WHAAT! i cant believe it! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 12:31 am

GazilleD wrote:
MIBxLeader wrote:
ha dats an event that reminds me on how STaR was formed me jack ab and sum1 else...
Huh, No lool. It was me Abbx and Kankoku and perp. You, EA, yellow and some other ppl were doing ur own thing. And I convinced you guys to join STaR

BoOyo
Rumble Fighter Champion
Rumble Fighter Champion
BoOyo

PostSubject: Re: WHAAT! i cant believe it!   WHAAT! i cant believe it! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 12:32 am

LOL no back then it was chili pepper fighters or food fighters or some stupid shit abb came up with that then got rejected by the majority, i know, i was there
Back to top Go down
perp
Perple Ninja STaR
Perple Ninja STaR
perp

PostSubject: Re: WHAAT! i cant believe it!   WHAAT! i cant believe it! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 4:54 am

BoOyo wrote:
LOL no back then it was chili pepper fighters or food fighters or some stupid shit abb came up with that then got rejected by the majority, i know, i was there
lmfaoz chili pepper fighters XD
Back to top Go down
GazilleD
The Random STaR
The Random STaR
GazilleD

PostSubject: Re: WHAAT! i cant believe it!   WHAAT! i cant believe it! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 6:17 am

AznDudeIsOn wrote:
GazilleD wrote:
MIBxLeader wrote:
Huh, No lool. It was me Abbx and Kankoku and perp. You, EA, yellow and some other ppl were doing ur own thing. And I convinced you guys to join STaR
but i clearly remember u guys telling me u need a 4th guy but w/e im not gonna debate...

Support__Tails
STaRs Punching Bag
STaRs Punching Bag
Support__Tails

PostSubject: Re: WHAAT! i cant believe it!   WHAAT! i cant believe it! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 12:53 pm

BoOyo wrote:

Jackie wanted to name the Guild Food Fighter. I dont know why but im glad that didn't happen.

perp
Perple Ninja STaR
Perple Ninja STaR
perp

PostSubject: Re: WHAAT! i cant believe it!   WHAAT! i cant believe it! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 4:22 am

GazilleD wrote:
AznDudeIsOn wrote:
GazilleD wrote:
MIBxLeader wrote:
but i clearly remember u guys telling me u need a 4th guy but w/e im not gonna debate...
the 4th guy was me lolz
Back to top Go down
GazilleD
The Random STaR
The Random STaR
GazilleD

PostSubject: Re: WHAAT! i cant believe it!   WHAAT! i cant believe it! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 5:57 am

perp wrote:
GazilleD wrote:
AznDudeIsOn wrote:
GazilleD wrote:
MIBxLeader wrote:
the 4th guy was me lolz
eh i just remember sumthing like we fought over who would be da 4th but..blah..my memory fails me now

Abbx
Head Of STaR
Head Of STaR
Abbx

PostSubject: Re: WHAAT! i cant believe it!   WHAAT! i cant believe it! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 4:23 pm

BoOyo wrote:

Salty as shit. I was deciding on calling it FrozenHeart or FrozenHeat. Jackie wanted to call it Food Fighters, but we threw both ideas aside and I just instantly thought STaR. Then we started calling people from our buddy list even if we weren't really tight and began forming a guild lol.
Back to top Go down
https://rfstar.forumotion.com
Support__Tails
STaRs Punching Bag
STaRs Punching Bag
Support__Tails

PostSubject: Re: WHAAT! i cant believe it!   WHAAT! i cant believe it! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 5:18 pm

Abbx wrote:
BoOyo wrote:

Salty as shit. I was deciding on calling it FrozenHeart or FrozenHeat. Jackie wanted to call it Food Fighters, but we threw both ideas aside and I just instantly thought STaR. Then we started calling people from our buddy list even if we weren't really tight and began forming a guild lol.

and then i was accidently dragged into this hell hole of a guild Very Happy

Regi
Very Skilled
Very Skilled
Regi

PostSubject: Re: WHAAT! i cant believe it!   WHAAT! i cant believe it! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 12:07 am

Interesting,
Back to top Go down
Support__Tails
STaRs Punching Bag
STaRs Punching Bag
Support__Tails

PostSubject: Re: WHAAT! i cant believe it!   WHAAT! i cant believe it! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 12:29 am

MIBxLeader wrote:
Interesting,

yes very.

BoOyo
Rumble Fighter Champion
Rumble Fighter Champion
BoOyo

PostSubject: Re: WHAAT! i cant believe it!   WHAAT! i cant believe it! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 6:05 am

I woulda called the guild Tengu or Tsundere =] WAY BETTTERRRRRRRRR
Back to top Go down
Regi
Very Skilled
Very Skilled
Regi

PostSubject: Re: WHAAT! i cant believe it!   WHAAT! i cant believe it! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 6:38 am

Since we are talking about how the guild was made, the rest of us might as well say how they joined the guild.
Well for me i was friends with iRed504, i didn't really know his real name but i asked if he was in a guild he told me he was and it was called STaR. at first i thought it was STARS or STARZ I don't know something like that. then he asked Abbx and then Jackie tried me out. i beat him, i think it was 2-1,he didn't really care i guess. and there i was IN.
Back to top Go down
STaRxRedFlamer504
Flame Of STaR
Flame Of STaR
STaRxRedFlamer504

Location : In Sam's Closet Choking AbrahomX while Stabbing him deadly,New Orleans Louisiana

PostSubject: Re: WHAAT! i cant believe it!   WHAAT! i cant believe it! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 8:58 am

MIBxLeader wrote:
Since we are talking about how the guild was made, the rest of us might as well say how they joined the guild.
Well for me i was friends with iRed504, i didn't really know his real name but i asked if he was in a guild he told me he was and it was called STaR. at first i thought it was STARS or STARZ I don't know something like that. then he asked Abbx and then Jackie tried me out. i beat him, i think it was 2-1,he didn't really care i guess. and there i was IN.
actually you were drugged out,we raise killers here at STaR,they dont have names they have numbers and yours is 67...o.o
Back to top Go down
http://www.ired504.co.nr/
perp
Perple Ninja STaR
Perple Ninja STaR
perp

PostSubject: Re: WHAAT! i cant believe it!   WHAAT! i cant believe it! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 4:46 pm

STaRxRedFlamer504 wrote:
MIBxLeader wrote:
actually you were drugged out,we raise killers here at STaR,they dont have names they have numbers and yours is 67...o.o
indeed
Back to top Go down
Regi
Very Skilled
Very Skilled
Regi

PostSubject: Re: WHAAT! i cant believe it!   WHAAT! i cant believe it! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 5:32 pm

perp wrote:
STaRxRedFlamer504 wrote:
MIBxLeader wrote:
indeed

okay, if you both say so.
Back to top Go down
Support__Tails
STaRs Punching Bag
STaRs Punching Bag
Support__Tails

PostSubject: Re: WHAAT! i cant believe it!   WHAAT! i cant believe it! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 5:34 pm

perp wrote:
STaRxRedFlamer504 wrote:
MIBxLeader wrote:
indeed

WAITTTTTTTTTT DAAAAAAAAA MINNNNNNNUTEEEEEE HERE! I WAS 67 FIRST TAILS67 TO BE CORRECT AND THIS IS HIM

*INSERT EVIL TAILS PICTURE HERE* WHEN I FIND IT I'LL POST IT!

Regi
Very Skilled
Very Skilled
Regi

PostSubject: Re: WHAAT! i cant believe it!   WHAAT! i cant believe it! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 8:21 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WHAAT! i cant believe it!   WHAAT! i cant believe it! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WHAAT! i cant believe it!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STaR Guild :: Rumble Fighter :: Rumble Fighter Pictures-
Jump to: