Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
DarkFlash
Ambitous STaR
Ambitous STaR
DarkFlash

I'M GOING TO PHILLY! Empty
PostSubject: I'M GOING TO PHILLY!   I'M GOING TO PHILLY! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 4:21 am

For a few hours... Im going to Puerto Rico with my dad and we make a pit stop in Philidelphia for like a 3 hour layover. I wish I could stay longer because Id like to hang out with AznDude and Abbx but I guess that will never happen T_T. At least weel be in the same town for a bit!
Back to top Go down
bibimamakei
In A Sentimental Mood
In A Sentimental Mood
bibimamakei

PostSubject: Re: I'M GOING TO PHILLY!   I'M GOING TO PHILLY! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 4:34 am

bahaha. I feel like this is my post all over again. But cool Puerto Rico! Lucky! Give us pics?!
Back to top Go down
perp
Perple Ninja STaR
Perple Ninja STaR
perp

PostSubject: Re: I'M GOING TO PHILLY!   I'M GOING TO PHILLY! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 4:34 am

wat is the significance 2 this thread lmao
Back to top Go down
bibimamakei
In A Sentimental Mood
In A Sentimental Mood
bibimamakei

PostSubject: Re: I'M GOING TO PHILLY!   I'M GOING TO PHILLY! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 4:37 am

perp wrote:

He is sharing with us what is going on in his life. He will be going to Puerto Rico and will have a pitstop at Philly. It's especially important that he mentioned the PitStop because Abbx and AznDudeIsOn LIVE there.
Back to top Go down
perp
Perple Ninja STaR
Perple Ninja STaR
perp

PostSubject: Re: I'M GOING TO PHILLY!   I'M GOING TO PHILLY! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 4:38 am

bibimamakei wrote:
perp wrote:

He is sharing with us what is going on in his life. He will be going to Puerto Rico and will have a pitstop at Philly. It's especially important that he mentioned the PitStop because Abbx and AznDudeIsOn LIVE there.
obviously i kno that but he ALSO SAID he wont be able 2 see them so wats da point sir?
Back to top Go down
Abbx
Head Of STaR
Head Of STaR
Abbx

PostSubject: Re: I'M GOING TO PHILLY!   I'M GOING TO PHILLY! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 5:12 am

Just to let us know o_o Nothin wrong with that.

And thats cool. Hope you have a good time in Puerto Rico. Like Rad said, pics if possible! Wish you could stay longer though haha.
Back to top Go down
https://rfstar.forumotion.com
DarkFlash
Ambitous STaR
Ambitous STaR
DarkFlash

PostSubject: Re: I'M GOING TO PHILLY!   I'M GOING TO PHILLY! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 2:18 pm

I know T_T I wanna hang out with you guys but I have to leave early, Its gonna be my first time out east though, cept the one time I went to florida but thats more southern. And yeah Ill see what I can do about pictures.
Back to top Go down
AznDudeIsOn
STaR Of Azns
STaR Of Azns
AznDudeIsOn

PostSubject: Re: I'M GOING TO PHILLY!   I'M GOING TO PHILLY! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 2:00 am

DarkFlash wrote:
I know T_T I wanna hang out with you guys but I have to leave early, Its gonna be my first time out east though, cept the one time I went to florida but thats more southern. And yeah Ill see what I can do about pictures.
Watch out for black ppl b4 morning comes. They are hard to see when the sun is down in Philly.

Abbx
Head Of STaR
Head Of STaR
Abbx

PostSubject: Re: I'M GOING TO PHILLY!   I'M GOING TO PHILLY! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 2:17 am

AznDudeIsOn wrote:
DarkFlash wrote:
Watch out for black ppl b4 morning comes. They are hard to see when the sun is down in Philly.

LOL
Back to top Go down
GazilleD
The Random STaR
The Random STaR
GazilleD

PostSubject: Re: I'M GOING TO PHILLY!   I'M GOING TO PHILLY! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 9:28 pm

Abbx wrote:
AznDudeIsOn wrote:
DarkFlash wrote:

LOL
..........haha note 2 self dont go 2 wyotech in philly cuz i might shank jack..

Abbx
Head Of STaR
Head Of STaR
Abbx

PostSubject: Re: I'M GOING TO PHILLY!   I'M GOING TO PHILLY! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 9:51 pm

GazilleD wrote:
Abbx wrote:
AznDudeIsOn wrote:
DarkFlash wrote:

LOL
i said lol because thats true but it goes for every place in the world so that wasnt even necessary to say xD.
Back to top Go down
GazilleD
The Random STaR
The Random STaR
GazilleD

PostSubject: Re: I'M GOING TO PHILLY!   I'M GOING TO PHILLY! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 6:41 am

Abbx wrote:
GazilleD wrote:
Abbx wrote:
AznDudeIsOn wrote:
DarkFlash wrote:

LOL
i said lol because thats true but it goes for every place in the world so that wasnt even necessary to say xD.
now im adding you 2 da list..

perp
Perple Ninja STaR
Perple Ninja STaR
perp

PostSubject: Re: I'M GOING TO PHILLY!   I'M GOING TO PHILLY! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 6:49 am

GazilleD wrote:
Abbx wrote:
GazilleD wrote:
Abbx wrote:
AznDudeIsOn wrote:
DarkFlash wrote:

LOL
so every where nikkas is charcoal i take dat offensively im one of da only light skin black pplz
Back to top Go down
Regi
Very Skilled
Very Skilled
Regi

PostSubject: Re: I'M GOING TO PHILLY!   I'M GOING TO PHILLY! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 11:09 am

By the Way, IM IN PHILLY TOO.
Back to top Go down
Abbx
Head Of STaR
Head Of STaR
Abbx

PostSubject: Re: I'M GOING TO PHILLY!   I'M GOING TO PHILLY! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 1:55 pm

perp wrote:
GazilleD wrote:
Abbx wrote:
GazilleD wrote:
Abbx wrote:
AznDudeIsOn wrote:
DarkFlash wrote:

LOL
so every where nikkas is charcoal i take dat offensively im one of da only light skin black pplz
No no you're gettin me wrong lmao. What Im saying is that its true black people are dark, but singling out Philly isn't necessary. I think Jackie said that because South Philly is mad dangerous though. Spanish people are involved in that kinda shit too though lol. Prolly whites too. I wouldn't be surprised seein a white gang.
Back to top Go down
GazilleD
The Random STaR
The Random STaR
GazilleD

PostSubject: Re: I'M GOING TO PHILLY!   I'M GOING TO PHILLY! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 3:03 pm

Abbx wrote:
perp wrote:
GazilleD wrote:
Abbx wrote:
GazilleD wrote:
Abbx wrote:
AznDudeIsOn wrote:
DarkFlash wrote:

LOL
No no you're gettin me wrong lmao. What Im saying is that its true black people are dark, but singling out Philly isn't necessary. I think Jackie said that because South Philly is mad dangerous though. Spanish people are involved in that kinda shit too though lol. Prolly whites too. I wouldn't be surprised seein a white gang.
u should have said dat sooner >_>

AznDudeIsOn
STaR Of Azns
STaR Of Azns
AznDudeIsOn

PostSubject: Re: I'M GOING TO PHILLY!   I'M GOING TO PHILLY! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 5:14 pm

Huh? no. I said that cause philadelphia is suppousedly "killadelphia". And also the area around the Philadelphia Airport has a lot of robberies and most of the robbers happen to be black.

GazilleD
The Random STaR
The Random STaR
GazilleD

PostSubject: Re: I'M GOING TO PHILLY!   I'M GOING TO PHILLY! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 1:38 am

AznDudeIsOn wrote:
Huh? no. I said that cause philadelphia is suppousedly "killadelphia". And also the area around the Philadelphia Airport has a lot of robberies and most of the robbers happen to be black.
mofo stop lieing

AznDudeIsOn
STaR Of Azns
STaR Of Azns
AznDudeIsOn

PostSubject: Re: I'M GOING TO PHILLY!   I'M GOING TO PHILLY! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 6:05 pm

GazilleD wrote:
AznDudeIsOn wrote:
mofo stop lieing
Lying about what? Lol. It's all truths. I guess I forgot to say that with those facts I put a racist joke. But I'm not lying about anything.

GazilleD
The Random STaR
The Random STaR
GazilleD

PostSubject: Re: I'M GOING TO PHILLY!   I'M GOING TO PHILLY! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 9:04 pm

AznDudeIsOn wrote:
GazilleD wrote:
AznDudeIsOn wrote:
mofo stop lieing
Lying about what? Lol. It's all truths. I guess I forgot to say that with those facts I put a racist joke. But I'm not lying about anything.
just like sayin all azns have lil penis -.-

perp
Perple Ninja STaR
Perple Ninja STaR
perp

PostSubject: Re: I'M GOING TO PHILLY!   I'M GOING TO PHILLY! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 9:10 pm

GazilleD wrote:
AznDudeIsOn wrote:
GazilleD wrote:
AznDudeIsOn wrote:
mofo stop lieing
lmfaoz and i never heard philly bein called killadelphia
Back to top Go down
AznDudeIsOn
STaR Of Azns
STaR Of Azns
AznDudeIsOn

PostSubject: Re: I'M GOING TO PHILLY!   I'M GOING TO PHILLY! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 9:47 pm

GazilleD wrote:
AznDudeIsOn wrote:
GazilleD wrote:
AznDudeIsOn wrote:
mofo stop lieing
First of all, I didn't say "all". Second of all, as I already said, it's a TRUTH, it's a FACT. Most of the robbers are black in that specific area. Third, I used a racist joke not a stereotypical joke. It is a racial truth that black people are black unless the person has some sort of disorder, or if they are mixed. Although Culturally, mixed are black, Racially, mixed aren't black. Returning back to point #2, the "most robbers" are black and not mixed. (If your wondering how I know, my sister used to be involved in this kind of legal stuff, as a translator.)

I'm sorry goon, You can't win this argument.
More importantly, I'm more sorry for offending you, if I did.
Honestly, you can make fun of my race too if you want. Idc.

Last edited by AznDudeIsOn on Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:02 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
AznDudeIsOn
STaR Of Azns
STaR Of Azns
AznDudeIsOn

PostSubject: Re: I'M GOING TO PHILLY!   I'M GOING TO PHILLY! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 9:49 pm

perp wrote:
lmfaoz and i never heard philly bein called killadelphia
Sometime in this decade for a year or two, Philadelphia had the most REPORTED homocides. And then someone placed that name to our city. But I guess people wouldn't really be concerned if they didn't live in philly.

Last edited by AznDudeIsOn on Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:04 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
GazilleD
The Random STaR
The Random STaR
GazilleD

PostSubject: Re: I'M GOING TO PHILLY!   I'M GOING TO PHILLY! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 10:02 pm

AznDudeIsOn wrote:
GazilleD wrote:
AznDudeIsOn wrote:
GazilleD wrote:
AznDudeIsOn wrote:
mofo stop lieing
First of all, I didn't say "all". Second of all, it wasn't a stereotype. Third of all, as I already said, it's a TRUTH, it's a FACT. Most of the robbers are black in that specific area. Fourth, I used a racist joke not a stereotypical joke. It is a racial truth that black people are black unless the person has some sort of disorder, or if they are mixed. Although Culturally, mixed are black, Racially, mixed aren't black.

I'm sorry goon, You can't win this argument.
More importantly, I'm more sorry for offending you, if I did.
Honestly, you can make fun of my race too if you want. Idc.
god u taking this seriously and i wasnt actually debating with you god.. man lighten up i just took it offenisvly cuz at the start of how you said buy yea jack lighten up
yo anus loves 2 debate while i dont

AznDudeIsOn
STaR Of Azns
STaR Of Azns
AznDudeIsOn

PostSubject: Re: I'M GOING TO PHILLY!   I'M GOING TO PHILLY! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 10:04 pm

GazilleD wrote:

yo anus loves 2 debate while i dont
debates are fun, if nothing is at lost.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'M GOING TO PHILLY!   I'M GOING TO PHILLY! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'M GOING TO PHILLY!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STaR Guild :: Other :: Life-
Jump to: