STaR Guild

The official forum boards for the Rumble Fighter Guild, STaR

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

List of Current and Upcoming events (Games and Movies)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DragonstarX
Experienced
Experienced
DragonstarX

List of Current and Upcoming events (Games and Movies) Empty
PostSubject: List of Current and Upcoming events (Games and Movies)   List of Current and Upcoming events (Games and Movies) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 11:06 pm

Here is a list I have made over what I call "unexpected discoveries"

The Wii game "Epic Mickey" was supposed to have Mickey as dark and omnious. They changed him back however due to critisim of the fans. I would actually like to see "Dark" Mickey sometime

They are making a Movie out of Bioshock. Rated R.

Pirates of the Carribean 4 On Stranger Tides is actually based off a book and not a "ride." Johnney Depp is still playing Jack Sparrow.

Ninja Theory (the company that made Hevanly Sword and Enslaved) is remaking the Devil May Cry series titled: DMC. Looking forward to it.

THQ has announced Darksiders 2

SEGA has already made a Sonic Riders game for the Kinect (Project Natal)

Meagan Fox Is NOT playing in the third Transformers movie. She was replaced by a model from Sweeden (Ouch)

Rumble Fighter will eventually get guilds at the year 2012.*

*Im kidding! But I would find that ironic if that were to be true. Heck, I dont know if OGP can hold onto RF intill 2012 to be honest.

Now here is current events from me:

My house is a large two-story with a slanted roof acting like a platform, if the weather is nice, I tend to sit/sleep on it. Now one day, 6 middle schoolers came around and started riding their bikes nearing the pathway to my house. One of them asked "Hey! What are you doing up there?!" I replied (please note that the bastard just woke me up) "Im enjoying the nice day? Shouldnt you be?" He ends up getting pissed and rides off.

He comes back with two more guys and repeats the same question (+ more cursing of that of a drunken sailor). I said again : Im enjoying the nice day. He rides away again.

He came back but instead of asking, he got 3 MORE guys to gather up rocks, S@#!, and Pincones and started chugging them at me. Using my epic Praw ninja skills, all of them missed. However, one of the pinecones nearly missed me by inches.

They ended up getting the attention of the neighbor next door and well..she gets pretty pissed off when she sees someone chugging S#@! onto someones roof (Take a perfectionist and multiply it by 20 and you get her).

So here I am asking for a little help because I KNOW that they will come back another day

Does anyone know how to handle 6 evil prissy kids? OR does someone have a Airsoft gun I can barrow?

Back to top Go down
Support__Tails
STaRs Punching Bag
STaRs Punching Bag
Support__Tails

List of Current and Upcoming events (Games and Movies) Empty
PostSubject: Re: List of Current and Upcoming events (Games and Movies)   List of Current and Upcoming events (Games and Movies) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 11:35 pm

I can't wait for bioshock movie and sonic riders for kinect sux :I

and I dont think using Airsoft would solve ur problem. Their worse fear is their parents.

List of Current and Upcoming events (Games and Movies)
Page 1 of 1