Pangya Thread

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Abbx
Head Of STaR
Head Of STaR
Abbx

Pangya Thread Empty
PostSubject: Pangya Thread   Pangya Thread Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 11:24 pm

Pangya Homepage

I seriously never made one? Hmm..Must of been because of me quitting fast since I couldn't stop the DCing...

ANYWAY, me Tails and Yoshi have been playing Pangya recently, and Tails friend Sheldo and Jeff tried it too, though I dunno if they still play it. My sister tagged along too. If anyones interested in joining us in the fantasy golf game hosted by Ntreev (which is the best free online gaming company ever), hit us up in here and we'll play with ya.

IGN's:
Abbx
MileTails(With thumbs up symbol)
Aerodactyl (PsyYoshi)
Parrot(With a penguin symbol)

Above with my sisters IGN, I said Penguin symbol and thumbs up symbol for tails because you can actually include emotes within your name lol.

ANYWAY, they're having really hot deals right now for fresh starters who get to certain levels, so I really suggest coming to check out Pangya while you still have a fresh starting oppurtunity. I know golfing may sound lame, but Pangya really isn't because it's not regular golfing. Don't play the lame golfing game over at GamesCampus. It sucks. Heres a, well, a music video of Pangya(Not really how a game would always look) AND a gameplay video:

ALSO if you decide to play, heres how to stop the disconnecting problem:

Either change the resolution to 800x600x16 or 800x600x32 (Recommended)
OR
Go window mode. (Not recommended)

Last edited by Abbx on Fri Oct 15, 2010 12:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://rfstar.forumotion.com
Support__Tails
STaRs Punching Bag
STaRs Punching Bag
Support__Tails

Pangya Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pangya Thread   Pangya Thread Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 11:31 pm

the game sucks ./end thread

Abbx
Head Of STaR
Head Of STaR
Abbx

Pangya Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pangya Thread   Pangya Thread Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 12:32 am

Support__Tails wrote:
the game sucks ./end thread
Which is why you aren't playing Vindictus for it.
Back to top Go down
GazilleD
The Random STaR
The Random STaR
GazilleD

Pangya Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pangya Thread   Pangya Thread Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 9:58 pm

me play golf?.....are u crazy?!?!?!?

Support__Tails
STaRs Punching Bag
STaRs Punching Bag
Support__Tails

Pangya Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pangya Thread   Pangya Thread Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 10:19 pm

GazilleD wrote:

No, I'm not I'm Sane :I

GazilleD
The Random STaR
The Random STaR
GazilleD

Pangya Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pangya Thread   Pangya Thread Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 1:52 am

Support__Tails wrote:
GazilleD wrote:

No, I'm not I'm Sane :I
well dat makes me insane

Abbx
Head Of STaR
Head Of STaR
Abbx

Pangya Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pangya Thread   Pangya Thread Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 2:59 pm

Yeah its probably too hard for you goon lol.
Back to top Go down
bibimamakei
In A Sentimental Mood
In A Sentimental Mood
bibimamakei

Pangya Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pangya Thread   Pangya Thread Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 9:43 pm

I swear I mentioned wanting to play Pangya and you were all against it...

Fudge this.

Back to top Go down
GazilleD
The Random STaR
The Random STaR
GazilleD

Pangya Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pangya Thread   Pangya Thread Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 9:52 pm

Abbx wrote:
Yeah its probably too hard for you goon lol.
nuns 2 hard for my greatness i just dont like golf lol

Support__Tails
STaRs Punching Bag
STaRs Punching Bag
Support__Tails

Pangya Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pangya Thread   Pangya Thread Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 10:08 pm

bibimamakei wrote:
I swear I mentioned wanting to play Pangya and you were all against it...

Fudge this.

how about you play it now?

BoOyo
Rumble Fighter Champion
Rumble Fighter Champion
BoOyo

Pangya Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pangya Thread   Pangya Thread Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 10:48 pm

lol pangya.... mostly ppl do on there is spend over 2000 dollars on customizing their chars >_> I swear alotta ppl took awhile to quit not suprised they were all girls too
Back to top Go down
Support__Tails
STaRs Punching Bag
STaRs Punching Bag
Support__Tails

Pangya Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pangya Thread   Pangya Thread Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 10:53 pm

BoOyo wrote:
lol pangya.... mostly ppl do on there is spend over 2000 dollars on customizing their chars >_> I swear alotta ppl took awhile to quit not suprised they were all girls too

lol i havnt spend any money on it and i look awesome lol

Abbx
Head Of STaR
Head Of STaR
Abbx

Pangya Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pangya Thread   Pangya Thread Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 11:45 pm

BoOyo wrote:
LOL? Not really. You could get a full set besides the default for like 20$ and you're done, unless you want to buy extra things like a new set of clubs or other items. The games really fair priced compared to other games, and it's easy to get ingame money. You can get up to like 15k a day even if you dont play good, and 4x that amount if you do play good. A characters averaged around 30,000 too, so that just tells how easy money is retrieved.
Back to top Go down
BoOyo
Rumble Fighter Champion
Rumble Fighter Champion
BoOyo

Pangya Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pangya Thread   Pangya Thread Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 12:26 am

the vets of the game i talk to who plays all these games told me from their own experince many girls (MAYBE NOT U BOYS) but mainly girls spend alot of money on this, examples include buying something for some angel wings idk Im not into the game so i wouldnt know but u had to buy something cash for the wings so basically they spent like alotta money jusst on wings or w/e this is just one kind of event that happend lolz
Back to top Go down
Support__Tails
STaRs Punching Bag
STaRs Punching Bag
Support__Tails

Pangya Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pangya Thread   Pangya Thread Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 12:38 am

BoOyo wrote:
the vets of the game i talk to who plays all these games told me from their own experince many girls (MAYBE NOT U BOYS) but mainly girls spend alot of money on this, examples include buying something for some angel wings idk Im not into the game so i wouldnt know but u had to buy something cash for the wings so basically they spent like alotta money jusst on wings or w/e this is just one kind of event that happend lolz

If you wanna see a game where boys and girls spend shitload of money on. Go play Tales Runner, Maplestory and Latale those are the game i see shitload of money whores.

BoOyo
Rumble Fighter Champion
Rumble Fighter Champion
BoOyo

Pangya Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pangya Thread   Pangya Thread Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 12:52 am

i played those games before well MS anyway I know how much ppl spend but thats only small time buyers but with high population of em, so its like 1 million buying 50$ worth of nx compared to like 100 ppl buying 2k$ worth of cash on pangya lolz, well all games have nx hores and OH abb on vindictus the nx shop have a timed and a perm nx stuff option, so like thats the anwser to ur question u asked me a long time ago bout vindictus, u can select the cheap 30 day item or the perm item which costs like 1-2k more nx lmao
Back to top Go down
Abbx
Head Of STaR
Head Of STaR
Abbx

Pangya Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pangya Thread   Pangya Thread Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 2:28 am

BoOyo wrote:
The person probably told you 200k, which is indeed how much 2k dollars is. Although, he probably didnt clarify he meant PANG, ingame money...So the wings arent cash. Nothing costs a lot on Pangya in cash except gacha coins.
Back to top Go down
Support__Tails
STaRs Punching Bag
STaRs Punching Bag
Support__Tails

Pangya Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pangya Thread   Pangya Thread Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 11:34 am

BoOyo wrote:
i played those games before well MS anyway I know how much ppl spend but thats only small time buyers but with high population of em, so its like 1 million buying 50$ worth of nx compared to like 100 ppl buying 2k$ worth of cash on pangya lolz, well all games have nx hores and OH abb on vindictus the nx shop have a timed and a perm nx stuff option, so like thats the anwser to ur question u asked me a long time ago bout vindictus, u can select the cheap 30 day item or the perm item which costs like 1-2k more nx lmao

lol its not 30 days its 90 and they got perma option now it cost 2x the price of the item.

Abbx
Head Of STaR
Head Of STaR
Abbx

Pangya Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pangya Thread   Pangya Thread Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 2:27 am

And we're back! Nice one month break.
Back to top Go down
perp
Perple Ninja STaR
Perple Ninja STaR
perp

Pangya Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pangya Thread   Pangya Thread Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 2:34 am

i just played this.... fuck dis gay game...
Back to top Go down
Abbx
Head Of STaR
Head Of STaR
Abbx

Pangya Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pangya Thread   Pangya Thread Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 3:14 am

perp wrote:
i just played this.... fuck dis gay game...
:l is it too hard for you? lmao
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pangya Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pangya Thread   Pangya Thread Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pangya Thread
Page 1 of 1