Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
BoOyo
Rumble Fighter Champion
Rumble Fighter Champion
BoOyo

Soo uhhs Vindictus gave me 2 extra buddy beta keys Empty
PostSubject: Soo uhhs Vindictus gave me 2 extra buddy beta keys   Soo uhhs Vindictus gave me 2 extra buddy beta keys Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 8:38 pm

Soo uhhs yahs since i was a beta tester they gave out buddy cbt keys to 1000 of us for ppl to invite their friends and enjoy vindictus with, but prob is I only got 2 keys, if any of yall want a key to access vindictus just post here ^^
Back to top Go down
Support__Tails
STaRs Punching Bag
STaRs Punching Bag
Support__Tails

PostSubject: Re: Soo uhhs Vindictus gave me 2 extra buddy beta keys   Soo uhhs Vindictus gave me 2 extra buddy beta keys Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 9:03 pm

ME AND PERP PLEASE!

perp
Perple Ninja STaR
Perple Ninja STaR
perp

PostSubject: Re: Soo uhhs Vindictus gave me 2 extra buddy beta keys   Soo uhhs Vindictus gave me 2 extra buddy beta keys Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 9:33 pm

ME AND TAILS PLEASE!
Back to top Go down
GazilleD
The Random STaR
The Random STaR
GazilleD

PostSubject: Re: Soo uhhs Vindictus gave me 2 extra buddy beta keys   Soo uhhs Vindictus gave me 2 extra buddy beta keys Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 9:42 pm

let perp and tails have it im in school so i dont have the time lol

BoOyo
Rumble Fighter Champion
Rumble Fighter Champion
BoOyo

PostSubject: Re: Soo uhhs Vindictus gave me 2 extra buddy beta keys   Soo uhhs Vindictus gave me 2 extra buddy beta keys Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 9:48 pm

lol u guys mad late ppl aimed me for it already, well I do have a backup account with beta access, but its only 1 account, either perp and tails can share it or.... one of u play idc, u guys can share the account or w/e u guys gotta decide whos gonna play on da backup acc first xD

edit: i think my friend has 2 beta keys I might ask him for 2 keys since he dont want em maybe idk I gotta ask and if he doesnt want em I guess perp and tails can have the last 2
Back to top Go down
bibimamakei
In A Sentimental Mood
In A Sentimental Mood
bibimamakei

PostSubject: Re: Soo uhhs Vindictus gave me 2 extra buddy beta keys   Soo uhhs Vindictus gave me 2 extra buddy beta keys Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 10:03 pm

Surree,,, whyyy nottt. Me please. I have no accomplice unfortunately.
Back to top Go down
BoOyo
Rumble Fighter Champion
Rumble Fighter Champion
BoOyo

PostSubject: Re: Soo uhhs Vindictus gave me 2 extra buddy beta keys   Soo uhhs Vindictus gave me 2 extra buddy beta keys Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 10:22 pm

sooo uhhs my friend gave away his keys atm, and CJ said hes checking if he has his email from em for the 2 keys, if he does, u guys gonna have to ask him who he chooses for da key, so yahs its up to him not me =/ the backup account with beta access is still up but yahs if u want the 2 beta keys u gonna have to ask cj for the keys =]
Back to top Go down
Support__Tails
STaRs Punching Bag
STaRs Punching Bag
Support__Tails

PostSubject: Re: Soo uhhs Vindictus gave me 2 extra buddy beta keys   Soo uhhs Vindictus gave me 2 extra buddy beta keys Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 11:30 pm

BoOyo wrote:
sooo uhhs my friend gave away his keys atm, and CJ said hes checking if he has his email from em for the 2 keys, if he does, u guys gonna have to ask him who he chooses for da key, so yahs its up to him not me =/ the backup account with beta access is still up but yahs if u want the 2 beta keys u gonna have to ask cj for the keys =]

u mind asking him for me since i have absolute no contact with him. :I

Abbx
Head Of STaR
Head Of STaR
Abbx

PostSubject: Re: Soo uhhs Vindictus gave me 2 extra buddy beta keys   Soo uhhs Vindictus gave me 2 extra buddy beta keys Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 7:54 pm

BoOyo wrote:
lol u guys mad late ppl aimed me for it already, well I do have a backup account with beta access, but its only 1 account, either perp and tails can share it or.... one of u play idc, u guys can share the account or w/e u guys gotta decide whos gonna play on da backup acc first xD

edit: i think my friend has 2 beta keys I might ask him for 2 keys since he dont want em maybe idk I gotta ask and if he doesnt want em I guess perp and tails can have the last 2
How are they mad late? tails posted just a little more than 20 minutes after you asked.
Back to top Go down
https://rfstar.forumotion.com
bibimamakei
In A Sentimental Mood
In A Sentimental Mood
bibimamakei

PostSubject: Re: Soo uhhs Vindictus gave me 2 extra buddy beta keys   Soo uhhs Vindictus gave me 2 extra buddy beta keys Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 8:03 pm

Abbx wrote:
BoOyo wrote:

How are they mad late? tails posted just a little more than 20 minutes after you asked.

'Cause he didn't love us enough to ask us first.
Or he asked others AFTER us, and they immediately said YES, and he got SO excited he gave away his keys.
Back to top Go down
BoOyo
Rumble Fighter Champion
Rumble Fighter Champion
BoOyo

PostSubject: Re: Soo uhhs Vindictus gave me 2 extra buddy beta keys   Soo uhhs Vindictus gave me 2 extra buddy beta keys Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 12:13 am

actually

1, i dont get excited, that brings disappointment

2, Idk tails sn and too lazy to get it

3, it was more like first come first serve, ppl ask, and they shall recieve

and lastly 4, I still got one beta key left actually, WHO WANTS IT? mehs i can just do it like this, im thinking of a number between 1 to 10 first one to guess right gets a brand new beta key
Back to top Go down
Support__Tails
STaRs Punching Bag
STaRs Punching Bag
Support__Tails

PostSubject: Re: Soo uhhs Vindictus gave me 2 extra buddy beta keys   Soo uhhs Vindictus gave me 2 extra buddy beta keys Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 12:15 am

BoOyo wrote:
actually

1, i dont get excited, that brings disappointment

3, it was more like first come first serve, ppl ask, and they shall recieve

and lastly 4, I still got one beta key left actually, WHO WANTS IT? mehs i can just do it like this, im thinking of a number between 1 to 10 first one to guess right gets a brand new beta key

lol dude can u just give it to me -.-?

and im guessing its 1 cuz u always think that you're #1

bibimamakei
In A Sentimental Mood
In A Sentimental Mood
bibimamakei

PostSubject: Re: Soo uhhs Vindictus gave me 2 extra buddy beta keys   Soo uhhs Vindictus gave me 2 extra buddy beta keys Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 1:12 am

Booyo... that doesn't even make sense... If it was FIRST COME/FIRST SERVE, why did you even bother telling us? Obviously, my GUESS is: we aren't the only people you told, clearly making that if you told any one else they would have asked for it too. Thus making who actually asked first inconclusive. Then covering your rear, you could pick whoever and say "Well, they asked first.".

I'm not even trippin'. It's whatever. I hope you get it Tails. =] Do STaR proud!
Back to top Go down
BoOyo
Rumble Fighter Champion
Rumble Fighter Champion
BoOyo

PostSubject: Re: Soo uhhs Vindictus gave me 2 extra buddy beta keys   Soo uhhs Vindictus gave me 2 extra buddy beta keys Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 2:00 am

lol tails its not 1 but since ur da only 1 asking I thought perp woulda killed u for it, since hes not asking dont blame me perp, tails ur code will be sent to u thru pm on the rfstar forums and lol rad I had it set up on my aim and msn status msg for like 5 mins daaaays ago I only thought of posting it here cuz some of u dont got my aim lolz

enjoy =]

edit: I still got a beta account that has access to vindictus its a used acc but the original owner(friend) quit cuz he didnt wanna go hard on a closed beta considering the char wipe anyways so he quit along with his college classes starting, since idk wut to do with it, any1 else wants access to it only until closed beta ends then its offlimits i guess
Back to top Go down
Support__Tails
STaRs Punching Bag
STaRs Punching Bag
Support__Tails

PostSubject: Re: Soo uhhs Vindictus gave me 2 extra buddy beta keys   Soo uhhs Vindictus gave me 2 extra buddy beta keys Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 12:44 pm

BoOyo wrote:
lol tails its not 1 but since ur da only 1 asking I thought perp woulda killed u for it, since hes not asking dont blame me perp, tails ur code will be sent to u thru pm on the rfstar forums and lol rad I had it set up on my aim and msn status msg for like 5 mins daaaays ago I only thought of posting it here cuz some of u dont got my aim lolz

enjoy =]

edit: I still got a beta account that has access to vindictus its a used acc but the original owner(friend) quit cuz he didnt wanna go hard on a closed beta considering the char wipe anyways so he quit along with his college classes starting, since idk wut to do with it, any1 else wants access to it only until closed beta ends then its offlimits i guess

u can just give that to perp?

AznDudeIsOn
STaR Of Azns
STaR Of Azns
AznDudeIsOn

PostSubject: Re: Soo uhhs Vindictus gave me 2 extra buddy beta keys   Soo uhhs Vindictus gave me 2 extra buddy beta keys Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 5:27 pm

BoOyo wrote:
Don't play dumb. I gave you it.

BoOyo
Rumble Fighter Champion
Rumble Fighter Champion
BoOyo

PostSubject: Re: Soo uhhs Vindictus gave me 2 extra buddy beta keys   Soo uhhs Vindictus gave me 2 extra buddy beta keys Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 7:24 pm

never play dumb I told u on aim, too lazy to get it sooo I didnt leave anything out
Back to top Go down
AznDudeIsOn
STaR Of Azns
STaR Of Azns
AznDudeIsOn

PostSubject: Re: Soo uhhs Vindictus gave me 2 extra buddy beta keys   Soo uhhs Vindictus gave me 2 extra buddy beta keys Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 9:56 pm

BoOyo wrote:
never play dumb I told u on aim, too lazy to get it sooo I didnt leave anything out
2 lazy to get it? I gave it to you. It took no work to get it.
Unless you mean something else, if so, change your words.

P.S. I never said anything about "leaving something out"

BoOyo
Rumble Fighter Champion
Rumble Fighter Champion
BoOyo

PostSubject: Re: Soo uhhs Vindictus gave me 2 extra buddy beta keys   Soo uhhs Vindictus gave me 2 extra buddy beta keys Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 11:21 pm

I never said u left anything out, it just means if I forgot anything, also leme rephrase wut "2 lazy to get it" means, it means Im either too lazy to write it down/add, u of all ppl should know that by now lol

just plain lazy
Back to top Go down
AznDudeIsOn
STaR Of Azns
STaR Of Azns
AznDudeIsOn

PostSubject: Re: Soo uhhs Vindictus gave me 2 extra buddy beta keys   Soo uhhs Vindictus gave me 2 extra buddy beta keys Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 12:10 am

BoOyo wrote:
I never said u left anything out, it just means if I forgot anything, also leme rephrase wut "2 lazy to get it" means, it means Im either too lazy to write it down/add, u of all ppl should know that by now lol

just plain lazy
In the forums, I show no mercy against your words.

Support__Tails
STaRs Punching Bag
STaRs Punching Bag
Support__Tails

PostSubject: Re: Soo uhhs Vindictus gave me 2 extra buddy beta keys   Soo uhhs Vindictus gave me 2 extra buddy beta keys Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 12:14 am

AznDudeIsOn wrote:
BoOyo wrote:

just plain lazy
In the forums, I show no mercy against your words.

is it because you hate him or something?

BoOyo
Rumble Fighter Champion
Rumble Fighter Champion
BoOyo

PostSubject: Re: Soo uhhs Vindictus gave me 2 extra buddy beta keys   Soo uhhs Vindictus gave me 2 extra buddy beta keys Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 12:45 am

nahs its cuz I always tease azn hehe I deserve it =(
Back to top Go down
GazilleD
The Random STaR
The Random STaR
GazilleD

PostSubject: Re: Soo uhhs Vindictus gave me 2 extra buddy beta keys   Soo uhhs Vindictus gave me 2 extra buddy beta keys Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 5:01 am

i only read a bit and i see jack bout 2 had a "azn" moment...

Abbx
Head Of STaR
Head Of STaR
Abbx

PostSubject: Re: Soo uhhs Vindictus gave me 2 extra buddy beta keys   Soo uhhs Vindictus gave me 2 extra buddy beta keys Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 11:50 am

GazilleD wrote:
This destroyed the serious tension in this thread. Good job lol. I actually smiled.
Back to top Go down
https://rfstar.forumotion.com
GazilleD
The Random STaR
The Random STaR
GazilleD

PostSubject: Re: Soo uhhs Vindictus gave me 2 extra buddy beta keys   Soo uhhs Vindictus gave me 2 extra buddy beta keys Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 7:03 pm

Abbx wrote:
GazilleD wrote:
This destroyed the serious tension in this thread. Good job lol. I actually smiled.
shooby dooby doo

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Soo uhhs Vindictus gave me 2 extra buddy beta keys   Soo uhhs Vindictus gave me 2 extra buddy beta keys Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Soo uhhs Vindictus gave me 2 extra buddy beta keys
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next