STaR Guild

The official forum boards for the Rumble Fighter Guild, STaR
 
HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share
 

 HORAAY!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Regi
Very Skilled
Very Skilled
Regi

Posts : 299
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2010-04-11
Age : 25
Location : In Your Post

HORAAY! Empty
PostSubject: HORAAY!   HORAAY! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 4:51 pm

MY RF IS FINALLY WORKING~
thank god , now who wanna 1v1 me?
Back to top Go down
bibimamakei
In A Sentimental Mood
In A Sentimental Mood
bibimamakei

Posts : 934
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2008-11-08
Age : 24

HORAAY! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HORAAY!   HORAAY! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 10:36 pm

You've lost your touch amateur.

Work your way up the ladder again pl0x.
Back to top Go down
Regi
Very Skilled
Very Skilled
Regi

Posts : 299
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2010-04-11
Age : 25
Location : In Your Post

HORAAY! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HORAAY!   HORAAY! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 12:40 am

bibimamakei wrote:
You've lost your touch amateur.

Work your way up the ladder again pl0x.
actually im still pretty good so if you can ruumble mw wassup and i was in amature now i got back in Proffessional in like 1 hour 30 minutes
Back to top Go down
GazilleD
The Random STaR
The Random STaR
GazilleD

Posts : 693
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2009-07-06
Location : In ya Girl's Vagina

HORAAY! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HORAAY!   HORAAY! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 4:07 am

MIBxLeader wrote:
bibimamakei wrote:
You've lost your touch amateur.

Work your way up the ladder again pl0x.
actually im still pretty good so if you can ruumble mw wassup and i was in amature now i got back in Proffessional in like 1 hour 30 minutes
my cheapness is too great for u

_________________
nigga moment+nigga synthesis=COMPLETE DISASTER!
HORAAY! Xanxus11
Back to top Go down
Regi
Very Skilled
Very Skilled
Regi

Posts : 299
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2010-04-11
Age : 25
Location : In Your Post

HORAAY! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HORAAY!   HORAAY! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 4:20 am

xdubcgoonpwnsu wrote:
MIBxLeader wrote:
bibimamakei wrote:
You've lost your touch amateur.

Work your way up the ladder again pl0x.
actually im still pretty good so if you can ruumble mw wassup and i was in amature now i got back in Proffessional in like 1 hour 30 minutes
my cheapness is too great for u
You son-of-a-beahc your too p-RAW!!
lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




HORAAY! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HORAAY!   HORAAY! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
HORAAY!
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STaR Guild :: Other :: General-
Jump to: