STaR Guild

The official forum boards for the Rumble Fighter Guild, STaR
 
HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share
 

 HAI GUYZ

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MrClievile
Amateur
Amateur
MrClievile

Posts : 100
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2008-09-08
Location : Doing Your Mom

HAI GUYZ Empty
PostSubject: HAI GUYZ   HAI GUYZ Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 4:53 am

If you gotsa PS3, add me


PSN: Clievile

also I wish I could go back on RF with you guys, but I have a Mac now. But if they ever made a Mac version and you guys got in touch, I'd be glad to play you once in a while.
Back to top Go down
AznDudeIsOn
STaR Of Azns
STaR Of Azns
AznDudeIsOn

Posts : 1166
Reputation : 18
Join date : 2008-07-22
Age : 25
Location : Houstatlantavegas

HAI GUYZ Empty
PostSubject: Re: HAI GUYZ   HAI GUYZ Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 9:05 am

MrClievile wrote:
If you gotsa PS3, add me


PSN: Clievile

also I wish I could go back on RF with you guys, but I have a Mac now. But if they ever made a Mac version and you guys got in touch, I'd be glad to play you once in a while.
LoL? Plenty of Mac players play RF.

_________________
AznSTaRIsOn!
HAI GUYZ Jackiessig2
Back to top Go down
Abbx
Head Of STaR
Head Of STaR
Abbx

Posts : 2911
Reputation : 20
Join date : 2008-07-21

HAI GUYZ Empty
PostSubject: Re: HAI GUYZ   HAI GUYZ Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 11:44 am

MrClievile wrote:
If you gotsa PS3, add me


PSN: Clievile

also I wish I could go back on RF with you guys, but I have a Mac now. But if they ever made a Mac version and you guys got in touch, I'd be glad to play you once in a while.

1. Why do you have a mac? lol.
2. Have you tried playing RF on it?
Back to top Go down
https://rfstar.forumotion.com
MrClievile
Amateur
Amateur
MrClievile

Posts : 100
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2008-09-08
Location : Doing Your Mom

HAI GUYZ Empty
PostSubject: Re: HAI GUYZ   HAI GUYZ Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 5:07 pm

Abbx wrote:
MrClievile wrote:
If you gotsa PS3, add me


PSN: Clievile

also I wish I could go back on RF with you guys, but I have a Mac now. But if they ever made a Mac version and you guys got in touch, I'd be glad to play you once in a while.

1. Why do you have a mac? lol.
2. Have you tried playing RF on it?

we needed a new computer, and I convinced my mom to get a mac, I think its waaaay better than regular computers, its kinda weird tho

No one has a PSN?
Back to top Go down
MrClievile
Amateur
Amateur
MrClievile

Posts : 100
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2008-09-08
Location : Doing Your Mom

HAI GUYZ Empty
PostSubject: Re: HAI GUYZ   HAI GUYZ Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 5:16 pm

AznDudeIsOn wrote:
MrClievile wrote:
If you gotsa PS3, add me


PSN: Clievile

also I wish I could go back on RF with you guys, but I have a Mac now. But if they ever made a Mac version and you guys got in touch, I'd be glad to play you once in a while.
LoL? Plenty of Mac players play RF.
'

doesnt seem like it, But I looked up a Windows to mac tranfering thingy, but you have to buy it. Im not buying that.
Back to top Go down
GazilleD
The Random STaR
The Random STaR
GazilleD

Posts : 693
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2009-07-06
Location : In ya Girl's Vagina

HAI GUYZ Empty
PostSubject: Re: HAI GUYZ   HAI GUYZ Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 6:39 pm

y couldt u just buy a dam laptop

_________________
nigga moment+nigga synthesis=COMPLETE DISASTER!
HAI GUYZ Xanxus11
Back to top Go down
Support__Tails
STaRs Punching Bag
STaRs Punching Bag
Support__Tails

Posts : 1457
Reputation : 17
Join date : 2008-08-15
Age : 24
Location : STaR's Space Ship

HAI GUYZ Empty
PostSubject: Re: HAI GUYZ   HAI GUYZ Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 7:41 pm

MrClievile wrote:
Abbx wrote:
MrClievile wrote:
If you gotsa PS3, add me


PSN: Clievile

also I wish I could go back on RF with you guys, but I have a Mac now. But if they ever made a Mac version and you guys got in touch, I'd be glad to play you once in a while.

1. Why do you have a mac? lol.
2. Have you tried playing RF on it?

we needed a new computer, and I convinced my mom to get a mac, I think its waaaay better than regular computers, its kinda weird tho

No one has a PSN?

the only reason ppl get mac because..... DADDY AND MOMMY WANT YOU TO GO TO HELL!

_________________
Respect it. Lock it. Love it.
HAI GUYZ 13zsr43
Back to top Go down
perp
Perple Ninja STaR
Perple Ninja STaR
perp

Posts : 762
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2008-07-22
Age : 26
Location : Spfld MA

HAI GUYZ Empty
PostSubject: Re: HAI GUYZ   HAI GUYZ Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 12:50 am

...tsk how could you get a ps3... 360's r so much better
Back to top Go down
Abbx
Head Of STaR
Head Of STaR
Abbx

Posts : 2911
Reputation : 20
Join date : 2008-07-21

HAI GUYZ Empty
PostSubject: Re: HAI GUYZ   HAI GUYZ Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 10:16 am

perp wrote:
...tsk how could you get a ps3... 360's r so much better
Dont even start perp lol.
Back to top Go down
https://rfstar.forumotion.com
GazilleD
The Random STaR
The Random STaR
GazilleD

Posts : 693
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2009-07-06
Location : In ya Girl's Vagina

HAI GUYZ Empty
PostSubject: Re: HAI GUYZ   HAI GUYZ Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 1:03 pm

Abbx wrote:
perp wrote:
...tsk how could you get a ps3... 360's r so much better
Dont even start perp lol.
yea listen 2 abb we dont need another debate...

_________________
nigga moment+nigga synthesis=COMPLETE DISASTER!
HAI GUYZ Xanxus11
Back to top Go down
Support__Tails
STaRs Punching Bag
STaRs Punching Bag
Support__Tails

Posts : 1457
Reputation : 17
Join date : 2008-08-15
Age : 24
Location : STaR's Space Ship

HAI GUYZ Empty
PostSubject: Re: HAI GUYZ   HAI GUYZ Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 1:34 pm

xdubcgoonpwnsu wrote:
Abbx wrote:
perp wrote:
...tsk how could you get a ps3... 360's r so much better
Dont even start perp lol.
yea listen 2 abb we dont need another debate...

yup console war is something we dont wanna start like world war.

_________________
Respect it. Lock it. Love it.
HAI GUYZ 13zsr43
Back to top Go down
bibimamakei
In A Sentimental Mood
In A Sentimental Mood
bibimamakei

Posts : 934
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2008-11-08
Age : 24

HAI GUYZ Empty
PostSubject: Re: HAI GUYZ   HAI GUYZ Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 3:25 pm

perp wrote:
...tsk how could you get a ps3... 360's r so much better

*Time to put fuel to the flame!*

NO! DICK CONTROLLERS ARE BETTER!

Son of a... Someone done Edit My post.


Last edited by bibimamakei on Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:17 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
MrClievile
Amateur
Amateur
MrClievile

Posts : 100
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2008-09-08
Location : Doing Your Mom

HAI GUYZ Empty
PostSubject: Re: HAI GUYZ   HAI GUYZ Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 3:17 am

perp wrote:
...tsk how could you get a ps3... 360's r so much better

PS3 Exclusives, just a SOME

LBP1 & 2
God of War 1-3
Uncharted 1-2
InFamous 1-2
ModnationRacers
Twisted Metal 1-5 and the new one were its like 50 people per room and you can turn into a giant robot iceCream truck mech and pick up peoples cars with yer helicopter and drop them on other peoples cars and ride motorcycles throwing flaming chainsaws that explode on impact, video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qA713Ho3yXg&feature=fvst
Heavy Rain
M.A.G.
Motorstorm 1-4
All Ratchet & Clank games


LOOK UP REVIEWS FOR ALL OF THOSE, and they all got 8 or higher, maybe 2 or 3 will have a 7
Back to top Go down
Support__Tails
STaRs Punching Bag
STaRs Punching Bag
Support__Tails

Posts : 1457
Reputation : 17
Join date : 2008-08-15
Age : 24
Location : STaR's Space Ship

HAI GUYZ Empty
PostSubject: Re: HAI GUYZ   HAI GUYZ Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 1:58 pm

MrClievile wrote:
perp wrote:
...tsk how could you get a ps3... 360's r so much better

PS3 Exclusives, just a SOME

LBP1 & 2
God of War 1-3
Uncharted 1-2
InFamous 1-2
ModnationRacers
Twisted Metal 1-5 and the new one were its like 50 people per room and you can turn into a giant robot iceCream truck mech and pick up peoples cars with yer helicopter and drop them on other peoples cars and ride motorcycles throwing flaming chainsaws that explode on impact, video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qA713Ho3yXg&feature=fvst
Heavy Rain
M.A.G.
Motorstorm 1-4
All Ratchet & Clank games


LOOK UP REVIEWS FOR ALL OF THOSE, and they all got 8 or higher, maybe 2 or 3 will have a 7

i already played all the Ratchet and Clanks game. lol but what? no Bad company 2?

_________________
Respect it. Lock it. Love it.
HAI GUYZ 13zsr43
Back to top Go down
perp
Perple Ninja STaR
Perple Ninja STaR
perp

Posts : 762
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2008-07-22
Age : 26
Location : Spfld MA

HAI GUYZ Empty
PostSubject: Re: HAI GUYZ   HAI GUYZ Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 11:50 pm

support_tails wrote:
MrClievile wrote:
perp wrote:
...tsk how could you get a ps3... 360's r so much better

PS3 Exclusives, just a SOME

LBP1 & 2
God of War 1-3
Uncharted 1-2
InFamous 1-2
ModnationRacers
Twisted Metal 1-5 and the new one were its like 50 people per room and you can turn into a giant robot iceCream truck mech and pick up peoples cars with yer helicopter and drop them on other peoples cars and ride motorcycles throwing flaming chainsaws that explode on impact, video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qA713Ho3yXg&feature=fvst
Heavy Rain
M.A.G.
Motorstorm 1-4
All Ratchet & Clank games


LOOK UP REVIEWS FOR ALL OF THOSE, and they all got 8 or higher, maybe 2 or 3 will have a 7

i already played all the Ratchet and Clanks game. lol but what? no Bad company 2?
dat came out 4 360 as well tails :I and i shall start a war wenever i please >:I
Back to top Go down
Support__Tails
STaRs Punching Bag
STaRs Punching Bag
Support__Tails

Posts : 1457
Reputation : 17
Join date : 2008-08-15
Age : 24
Location : STaR's Space Ship

HAI GUYZ Empty
PostSubject: Re: HAI GUYZ   HAI GUYZ Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 12:11 am

perp wrote:
support_tails wrote:
MrClievile wrote:
perp wrote:
...tsk how could you get a ps3... 360's r so much better

PS3 Exclusives, just a SOME

LBP1 & 2
God of War 1-3
Uncharted 1-2
InFamous 1-2
ModnationRacers
Twisted Metal 1-5 and the new one were its like 50 people per room and you can turn into a giant robot iceCream truck mech and pick up peoples cars with yer helicopter and drop them on other peoples cars and ride motorcycles throwing flaming chainsaws that explode on impact, video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qA713Ho3yXg&feature=fvst
Heavy Rain
M.A.G.
Motorstorm 1-4
All Ratchet & Clank games


LOOK UP REVIEWS FOR ALL OF THOSE, and they all got 8 or higher, maybe 2 or 3 will have a 7

i already played all the Ratchet and Clanks game. lol but what? no Bad company 2?
dat came out 4 360 as well tails :I and i shall start a war wenever i please >:I

what are you talking about? ratchet and clank? or bad company 2?

_________________
Respect it. Lock it. Love it.
HAI GUYZ 13zsr43
Back to top Go down
perp
Perple Ninja STaR
Perple Ninja STaR
perp

Posts : 762
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2008-07-22
Age : 26
Location : Spfld MA

HAI GUYZ Empty
PostSubject: Re: HAI GUYZ   HAI GUYZ Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 2:56 am

support_tails wrote:
perp wrote:
support_tails wrote:
MrClievile wrote:
perp wrote:
...tsk how could you get a ps3... 360's r so much better

PS3 Exclusives, just a SOME

LBP1 & 2
God of War 1-3
Uncharted 1-2
InFamous 1-2
ModnationRacers
Twisted Metal 1-5 and the new one were its like 50 people per room and you can turn into a giant robot iceCream truck mech and pick up peoples cars with yer helicopter and drop them on other peoples cars and ride motorcycles throwing flaming chainsaws that explode on impact, video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qA713Ho3yXg&feature=fvst
Heavy Rain
M.A.G.
Motorstorm 1-4
All Ratchet & Clank games


LOOK UP REVIEWS FOR ALL OF THOSE, and they all got 8 or higher, maybe 2 or 3 will have a 7

i already played all the Ratchet and Clanks game. lol but what? no Bad company 2?
dat came out 4 360 as well tails :I and i shall start a war wenever i please >:I

what are you talking about? ratchet and clank? or bad company 2?
bad company 2 obviously :I
Back to top Go down
MrClievile
Amateur
Amateur
MrClievile

Posts : 100
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2008-09-08
Location : Doing Your Mom

HAI GUYZ Empty
PostSubject: Re: HAI GUYZ   HAI GUYZ Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 3:07 am

Perp, why couldnt you just get a PS3, I MEAN LOOK AT THE FUCKING TWISTED METAL VIDEO, you cannot say that wasn't epic.


Back to top Go down
perp
Perple Ninja STaR
Perple Ninja STaR
perp

Posts : 762
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2008-07-22
Age : 26
Location : Spfld MA

HAI GUYZ Empty
PostSubject: Re: HAI GUYZ   HAI GUYZ Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 4:31 pm

im w8ing for metal gear rising :I shiet is gon be dope and im w8ing for fable 3 and rock band 3 im gon be on dat shiet klike krazy wen i get dem games :I
Back to top Go down
Support__Tails
STaRs Punching Bag
STaRs Punching Bag
Support__Tails

Posts : 1457
Reputation : 17
Join date : 2008-08-15
Age : 24
Location : STaR's Space Ship

HAI GUYZ Empty
PostSubject: Re: HAI GUYZ   HAI GUYZ Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 5:06 pm

perp wrote:
im w8ing for metal gear rising :I shiet is gon be dope and im w8ing for fable 3 and rock band 3 im gon be on dat shiet klike krazy wen i get dem games :I


_________________
Respect it. Lock it. Love it.
HAI GUYZ 13zsr43
Back to top Go down
perp
Perple Ninja STaR
Perple Ninja STaR
perp

Posts : 762
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2008-07-22
Age : 26
Location : Spfld MA

HAI GUYZ Empty
PostSubject: Re: HAI GUYZ   HAI GUYZ Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 3:00 am

lmfaoz XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




HAI GUYZ Empty
PostSubject: Re: HAI GUYZ   HAI GUYZ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
HAI GUYZ
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STaR Guild :: Other :: General-
Jump to: