STaR Guild

The official forum boards for the Rumble Fighter Guild, STaR
 
HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share
 

 Jackies birthday

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
bibimamakei
In A Sentimental Mood
In A Sentimental Mood
bibimamakei

Posts : 934
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2008-11-08
Age : 24

Jackies birthday - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jackies birthday   Jackies birthday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 11:12 pm

Abbx wrote:
bibimamakei wrote:
Abbx wrote:
bibimamakei wrote:
Abbx wrote:
bibimamakei wrote:
Abbx wrote:
bibimamakei wrote:
Can u drive?


Had Sex Yet?


Drink yet?

If you say yes to all of those at your age, you're a naughty boy! Thats not bein a big kid. Thats being a trend following child! lol. I can say no to 2/3 of those lol.

So u can't drive and haven't drunk?
No I've drunk lol. Not excessively, but I have. I dont want to drive yet, but I could start learning if I wanted to. The same goes for sex. I dont want to yet. Im the kinda person who wants to break my virginity on the girl Im sure Im staying with, or believe I am going to be with lol.

Hell, let's be realistic here Abbx. That has about a 10% chance of ever occuring. (Finding the ONE that you sleep with once, again, forever). I was reading that and I was like: Same goes for sex. So I guess he meant he could start learning having sex. And I was like; THERE ARE CLASSES FOR THIS? I think there should be.

So you only believe in one night stands? Lol.

Of course not. Clearly I have a 10% belief otherwise. But I suppose the fact that the other 90% believes 1 Night Stands are a part of life doesn't really help my point huh?

Which is why I wouldnt go for those kinds of girls? The girls I'd go for, LATER ON may I add, reverses the percentages lol. Or at least enough to be for a good amount of time.

So what do you figure? 2 or 3 years? Then a divorce? Or maybe 15 years; 3 kids and Abbx Jr.?(The other three kids are obviously irrelevant by nature. Unless there are The 3rd, 4th, and 5th Abbx.) Women are women. I guess I'm more of the Natural Kingdom sort of guy. I think like a Chimpanzee in that beat the woman for sex and be gone. Or like the Lion; Dominate the other inferior man and take over what's yours. By Human Nature, "Why.. Why... Tell 'em that it's human Nature.. Why.. Why.. ", I'm a jerk and a manwhore. But Abbx, as long as this forum lives, we will see you grow up and meet women. Do tell us.

On the topic at hand, cool Azn! I'm truly jealous though.. =/ You are one year closer to break free of the chains of the system. Some of them at least.
Back to top Go down
Abbx
Head Of STaR
Head Of STaR
Abbx

Posts : 2911
Reputation : 20
Join date : 2008-07-21

Jackies birthday - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jackies birthday   Jackies birthday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 11:22 pm

lol. So you aren't into the whole treat a woman with respect style? We were given brains to oppose thoughts of animals with thoughts of human beings. We don't have instinct. They do. xD cmon Rad.
Back to top Go down
https://rfstar.forumotion.com
perp
Perple Ninja STaR
Perple Ninja STaR
perp

Posts : 762
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2008-07-22
Age : 26
Location : Spfld MA

Jackies birthday - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jackies birthday   Jackies birthday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 12:51 am

Abbx wrote:
lol. So you aren't into the whole treat a woman with respect style? We were given brains to oppose thoughts of animals with thoughts of human beings. We don't have instinct. They do. xD cmon Rad.
we would hav instincts if we stuck wit our primal urges, cultures, and roots :I
Back to top Go down
bibimamakei
In A Sentimental Mood
In A Sentimental Mood
bibimamakei

Posts : 934
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2008-11-08
Age : 24

Jackies birthday - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jackies birthday   Jackies birthday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 1:54 am

Abbx wrote:
lol. So you aren't into the whole treat a woman with respect style? We were given brains to oppose thoughts of animals with thoughts of human beings. We don't have instinct. They do. xD cmon Rad.

Oh I respect them. I Loooove Women. Love 'em love 'em love 'em! But not so much to be weaved into their web. What's a human being? An Animal. Kingdom:Animalia; Genus: Homo(I just really wanted to say this. Coz I find this so awkwardly ironic lol) , Species: Sapien. We Have instincts. It's just a matter of whether or not we use 'em.
Back to top Go down
Abbx
Head Of STaR
Head Of STaR
Abbx

Posts : 2911
Reputation : 20
Join date : 2008-07-21

Jackies birthday - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jackies birthday   Jackies birthday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 10:19 am

bibimamakei wrote:
Abbx wrote:
lol. So you aren't into the whole treat a woman with respect style? We were given brains to oppose thoughts of animals with thoughts of human beings. We don't have instinct. They do. xD cmon Rad.

Oh I respect them. I Loooove Women. Love 'em love 'em love 'em! But not so much to be weaved into their web. What's a human being? An Animal. Kingdom:Animalia; Genus: Homo(I just really wanted to say this. Coz I find this so awkwardly ironic lol) , Species: Sapien. We Have instincts. It's just a matter of whether or not we use 'em.
No reason to make it complicated. Bottom line is our brains are much higher capable than those of the regular animal, making us unique "animals". Why do you think we're the ones in charge? lol.

Also, the only women that you would get into a web with is the 90% bad choice. I told you. the girls I'd go for wouldn't be like that. Maybe you cant decipher whos who though, but I can lol.
Back to top Go down
https://rfstar.forumotion.com
bibimamakei
In A Sentimental Mood
In A Sentimental Mood
bibimamakei

Posts : 934
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2008-11-08
Age : 24

Jackies birthday - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jackies birthday   Jackies birthday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 3:27 pm

Abbx wrote:
bibimamakei wrote:
Abbx wrote:
lol. So you aren't into the whole treat a woman with respect style? We were given brains to oppose thoughts of animals with thoughts of human beings. We don't have instinct. They do. xD cmon Rad.

Oh I respect them. I Loooove Women. Love 'em love 'em love 'em! But not so much to be weaved into their web. What's a human being? An Animal. Kingdom:Animalia; Genus: Homo(I just really wanted to say this. Coz I find this so awkwardly ironic lol) , Species: Sapien. We Have instincts. It's just a matter of whether or not we use 'em.
No reason to make it complicated. Bottom line is our brains are much higher capable than those of the regular animal, making us unique "animals". Why do you think we're the ones in charge? lol.

Also, the only women that you would get into a web with is the 90% bad choice. I told you. the girls I'd go for wouldn't be like that. Maybe you cant decipher whos who though, but I can lol.

You gots the Radar don't you Abbx!? You should help a brother in later years then. But uh.. lol.. I dare you to go to a Lion and rumble it out. THEN we shall see who is King of the Jungle/or.. Savannah. Anyways.. No guns you cheater Razz
Back to top Go down
Abbx
Head Of STaR
Head Of STaR
Abbx

Posts : 2911
Reputation : 20
Join date : 2008-07-21

Jackies birthday - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jackies birthday   Jackies birthday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 3:38 pm

bibimamakei wrote:
Abbx wrote:
bibimamakei wrote:
Abbx wrote:
lol. So you aren't into the whole treat a woman with respect style? We were given brains to oppose thoughts of animals with thoughts of human beings. We don't have instinct. They do. xD cmon Rad.

Oh I respect them. I Loooove Women. Love 'em love 'em love 'em! But not so much to be weaved into their web. What's a human being? An Animal. Kingdom:Animalia; Genus: Homo(I just really wanted to say this. Coz I find this so awkwardly ironic lol) , Species: Sapien. We Have instincts. It's just a matter of whether or not we use 'em.
No reason to make it complicated. Bottom line is our brains are much higher capable than those of the regular animal, making us unique "animals". Why do you think we're the ones in charge? lol.

Also, the only women that you would get into a web with is the 90% bad choice. I told you. the girls I'd go for wouldn't be like that. Maybe you cant decipher whos who though, but I can lol.

You gots the Radar don't you Abbx!? You should help a brother in later years then. But uh.. lol.. I dare you to go to a Lion and rumble it out. THEN we shall see who is King of the Jungle/or.. Savannah. Anyways.. No guns you cheater Razz

Oh please. We are kings, because we have the hands to build those kinds of things such as guns. We can tame lions. We can kill lions. We can cage lions. We are dominant man lol.
Back to top Go down
https://rfstar.forumotion.com
bibimamakei
In A Sentimental Mood
In A Sentimental Mood
bibimamakei

Posts : 934
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2008-11-08
Age : 24

Jackies birthday - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jackies birthday   Jackies birthday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 6:37 pm

That's so big of you Neutral>. That's your Guild Leader STaR.
Back to top Go down
Support__Tails
STaRs Punching Bag
STaRs Punching Bag
Support__Tails

Posts : 1457
Reputation : 17
Join date : 2008-08-15
Age : 24
Location : STaR's Space Ship

Jackies birthday - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jackies birthday   Jackies birthday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 7:24 pm

Abbx wrote:
bibimamakei wrote:
Abbx wrote:
bibimamakei wrote:
Abbx wrote:
lol. So you aren't into the whole treat a woman with respect style? We were given brains to oppose thoughts of animals with thoughts of human beings. We don't have instinct. They do. xD cmon Rad.

Oh I respect them. I Loooove Women. Love 'em love 'em love 'em! But not so much to be weaved into their web. What's a human being? An Animal. Kingdom:Animalia; Genus: Homo(I just really wanted to say this. Coz I find this so awkwardly ironic lol) , Species: Sapien. We Have instincts. It's just a matter of whether or not we use 'em.
No reason to make it complicated. Bottom line is our brains are much higher capable than those of the regular animal, making us unique "animals". Why do you think we're the ones in charge? lol.

Also, the only women that you would get into a web with is the 90% bad choice. I told you. the girls I'd go for wouldn't be like that. Maybe you cant decipher whos who though, but I can lol.

You gots the Radar don't you Abbx!? You should help a brother in later years then. But uh.. lol.. I dare you to go to a Lion and rumble it out. THEN we shall see who is King of the Jungle/or.. Savannah. Anyways.. No guns you cheater Razz

Oh please. We are kings, because we have the hands to build those kinds of things such as guns. We can tame lions. We can kill lions. We can cage lions. We are dominant man lol.

and i can cage you too lol

_________________
Respect it. Lock it. Love it.
Jackies birthday - Page 2 13zsr43
Back to top Go down
Abbx
Head Of STaR
Head Of STaR
Abbx

Posts : 2911
Reputation : 20
Join date : 2008-07-21

Jackies birthday - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jackies birthday   Jackies birthday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 9:58 pm

bibimamakei wrote:
That's so big of you Neutral>. That's our Guild Leader STaR.

Fixed.
Back to top Go down
https://rfstar.forumotion.com
bibimamakei
In A Sentimental Mood
In A Sentimental Mood
bibimamakei

Posts : 934
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2008-11-08
Age : 24

Jackies birthday - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jackies birthday   Jackies birthday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 12:15 am

Abbx wrote:
bibimamakei wrote:
That's so big of you Neutral>. That's our Guild Leader STaR.

Fixed.

HAHAHA. I was careful not to say that =D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




Jackies birthday - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jackies birthday   Jackies birthday - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
Jackies birthday
Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» December 18 Birthday Greetings!
» January 3rd Birthday Greetings!!
» January 16 Birthday Greetings
» January 4th Birthday Greetings
» February 4th Birthday Greetings

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STaR Guild :: Other :: General-
Jump to: