Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Abbx
Head Of STaR
Head Of STaR
Abbx

Jackies birthday Empty
PostSubject: Jackies birthday   Jackies birthday Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 2:37 am

July 24th. Not many knew Im guessing lol. But yeah. You should of known mengs!
Back to top Go down
https://rfstar.forumotion.com
GazilleD
The Random STaR
The Random STaR
GazilleD

Jackies birthday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jackies birthday   Jackies birthday Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 2:43 am

ok? is dat all?

perp
Perple Ninja STaR
Perple Ninja STaR
perp

Jackies birthday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jackies birthday   Jackies birthday Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 4:43 am

happy b-day Razz
Back to top Go down
Regi
Very Skilled
Very Skilled
Regi

Jackies birthday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jackies birthday   Jackies birthday Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 8:25 am

Happy Belated Jackie
Back to top Go down
Support__Tails
STaRs Punching Bag
STaRs Punching Bag
Support__Tails

Jackies birthday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jackies birthday   Jackies birthday Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 1:14 pm

GO TO HELL!!! AZN GUY

PS. Happeh Birthdai

BoOyo
Rumble Fighter Champion
Rumble Fighter Champion
BoOyo

Jackies birthday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jackies birthday   Jackies birthday Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 3:49 pm

i already knew =]
Back to top Go down
bibimamakei
In A Sentimental Mood
In A Sentimental Mood
bibimamakei

Jackies birthday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jackies birthday   Jackies birthday Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 6:45 pm

Don't care.
And you even told us days later. Why? =-|
If he wanted us to know that badly, he would have announced it like Booyo would. Tsk tsk. He is old now anyways.
Back to top Go down
AznDudeIsOn
STaR Of Azns
STaR Of Azns
AznDudeIsOn

Jackies birthday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jackies birthday   Jackies birthday Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 9:05 pm

Hello all, I am a big kid now Very Happy

bibimamakei
In A Sentimental Mood
In A Sentimental Mood
bibimamakei

Jackies birthday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jackies birthday   Jackies birthday Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 9:47 pm

Can u drive?

Had Sex Yet?

Drink yet?
Back to top Go down
GazilleD
The Random STaR
The Random STaR
GazilleD

Jackies birthday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jackies birthday   Jackies birthday Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 9:55 pm

bibimamakei wrote:
Can u drive?

Had Sex Yet?

Drink yet?
lol.... i hope he says yes

Support__Tails
STaRs Punching Bag
STaRs Punching Bag
Support__Tails

Jackies birthday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jackies birthday   Jackies birthday Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 10:19 pm

bibimamakei wrote:
Can u drive?

Had Sex Yet?

Drink yet?

he can drink idk about sex and i think he can drive.

Abbx
Head Of STaR
Head Of STaR
Abbx

Jackies birthday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jackies birthday   Jackies birthday Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 11:09 pm

bibimamakei wrote:
Can u drive?

Had Sex Yet?

Drink yet?

If you say yes to all of those at your age, you're a naughty boy! Thats not bein a big kid. Thats being a trend following child! lol. I can say no to 2/3 of those lol.
Back to top Go down
bibimamakei
In A Sentimental Mood
In A Sentimental Mood
bibimamakei

Jackies birthday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jackies birthday   Jackies birthday Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 11:35 pm

Abbx wrote:
bibimamakei wrote:
Can u drive?

Had Sex Yet?

Drink yet?

If you say yes to all of those at your age, you're a naughty boy! Thats not bein a big kid. Thats being a trend following child! lol. I can say no to 2/3 of those lol.

So u can't drive and haven't drunk?
Back to top Go down
GazilleD
The Random STaR
The Random STaR
GazilleD

Jackies birthday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jackies birthday   Jackies birthday Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 12:02 am

[quote="bibimamakei"]
Abbx wrote:
bibimamakei wrote:
Can u drive?

Had Sex Yet?

Drink yet?

WELL EXCUSE ME FOR BEING A NAUGHTY BOY! Evil or Very Mad

Abbx
Head Of STaR
Head Of STaR
Abbx

Jackies birthday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jackies birthday   Jackies birthday Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 12:35 am

bibimamakei wrote:
Abbx wrote:
bibimamakei wrote:
Can u drive?

Had Sex Yet?

Drink yet?

No I've drunk lol. Not excessively, but I have. I dont want to drive yet, but I could start learning if I wanted to. The same goes for sex. I dont want to yet. Im the kinda person who wants to break my virginity on the girl Im sure Im staying with, or believe I am going to be with lol.
Back to top Go down
AznDudeIsOn
STaR Of Azns
STaR Of Azns
AznDudeIsOn

Jackies birthday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jackies birthday   Jackies birthday Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 12:53 am

bibimamakei wrote:
Can u drive?

Had Sex Yet?

Drink yet?
Shiet I could always drive. WHOS STOPPING ME?
I don't drink. and never will. WHO NEEDS LIQUIDS?
And no i haven't had sex yet.

bibimamakei
In A Sentimental Mood
In A Sentimental Mood
bibimamakei

Jackies birthday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jackies birthday   Jackies birthday Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 1:13 am

Abbx wrote:
bibimamakei wrote:
Abbx wrote:
bibimamakei wrote:
Can u drive?

Had Sex Yet?

Drink yet?

No I've drunk lol. Not excessively, but I have. I dont want to drive yet, but I could start learning if I wanted to. The same goes for sex. I dont want to yet. Im the kinda person who wants to break my virginity on the girl Im sure Im staying with, or believe I am going to be with lol.

Hell, let's be realistic here Abbx. That has about a 10% chance of ever occuring. (Finding the ONE that you sleep with once, again, forever). I was reading that and I was like: Same goes for sex. So I guess he meant he could start learning having sex. And I was like; THERE ARE CLASSES FOR THIS? I think there should be.
Back to top Go down
Support__Tails
STaRs Punching Bag
STaRs Punching Bag
Support__Tails

Jackies birthday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jackies birthday   Jackies birthday Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 2:07 am

bibimamakei wrote:
Abbx wrote:
bibimamakei wrote:
Abbx wrote:
bibimamakei wrote:
Can u drive?

Had Sex Yet?

Drink yet?

Hell, let's be realistic here Abbx. That has about a 10% chance of ever occuring. (Finding the ONE that you sleep with once, again, forever). I was reading that and I was like: Same goes for sex. So I guess he meant he could start learning having sex. And I was like; THERE ARE CLASSES FOR THIS? I think there should be.

like hows there skool for homosexuals?

GazilleD
The Random STaR
The Random STaR
GazilleD

Jackies birthday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jackies birthday   Jackies birthday Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 2:56 am

support_tails wrote:
bibimamakei wrote:
Abbx wrote:
bibimamakei wrote:
Abbx wrote:
bibimamakei wrote:
Can u drive?

Had Sex Yet?

Drink yet?

NANIE!?!?!?!?!?!??!!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!

AznDudeIsOn
STaR Of Azns
STaR Of Azns
AznDudeIsOn

Jackies birthday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jackies birthday   Jackies birthday Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 9:04 am

bibimamakei wrote:
Abbx wrote:
bibimamakei wrote:
Abbx wrote:
bibimamakei wrote:
Can u drive?

Had Sex Yet?

Drink yet?

Obviously he meant he can do the sexing now, but he doesn't want to.

bibimamakei
In A Sentimental Mood
In A Sentimental Mood
bibimamakei

Jackies birthday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jackies birthday   Jackies birthday Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 10:21 am

AznDudeIsOn wrote:
bibimamakei wrote:
Can u drive?

Had Sex Yet?

Drink yet?
Shiet I could always drive. WHOS STOPPING ME?
I don't drink. and never will. WHO NEEDS LIQUIDS?
And no i haven't had sex yet.

Good point.
Good point again. Besides your body has the ability to excrete liquids at any given time. Wink Wink Wink!
And AWWW!
Back to top Go down
bibimamakei
In A Sentimental Mood
In A Sentimental Mood
bibimamakei

Jackies birthday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jackies birthday   Jackies birthday Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 10:22 am

support_tails wrote:
bibimamakei wrote:
Abbx wrote:
bibimamakei wrote:
Abbx wrote:
bibimamakei wrote:
Can u drive?

Had Sex Yet?

Drink yet?

They teach you how to be the best homosexual possible? Whoa.. I might actually fail that school T_T Purposely T_T
Back to top Go down
Abbx
Head Of STaR
Head Of STaR
Abbx

Jackies birthday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jackies birthday   Jackies birthday Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 11:42 am

bibimamakei wrote:
Abbx wrote:
bibimamakei wrote:
Abbx wrote:
bibimamakei wrote:
Can u drive?

Had Sex Yet?

Drink yet?

So you only believe in one night stands? Lol.
Back to top Go down
bibimamakei
In A Sentimental Mood
In A Sentimental Mood
bibimamakei

Jackies birthday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jackies birthday   Jackies birthday Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 10:35 pm

Abbx wrote:
bibimamakei wrote:
Abbx wrote:
bibimamakei wrote:
Abbx wrote:
bibimamakei wrote:
Can u drive?

Had Sex Yet?

Drink yet?

Of course not. Clearly I have a 10% belief otherwise. But I suppose the fact that the other 90% believes 1 Night Stands are a part of life doesn't really help my point huh?
Back to top Go down
Abbx
Head Of STaR
Head Of STaR
Abbx

Jackies birthday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jackies birthday   Jackies birthday Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 10:50 pm

bibimamakei wrote:
Abbx wrote:
bibimamakei wrote:
Abbx wrote:
bibimamakei wrote:
Abbx wrote:
bibimamakei wrote:
Can u drive?

Had Sex Yet?

Drink yet?

Of course not. Clearly I have a 10% belief otherwise. But I suppose the fact that the other 90% believes 1 Night Stands are a part of life doesn't really help my point huh?

Which is why I wouldnt go for those kinds of girls? The girls I'd go for, LATER ON may I add, reverses the percentages lol. Or at least enough to be for a good amount of time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jackies birthday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jackies birthday   Jackies birthday Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jackies birthday
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next