10% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 10

AuthorMessage
Support__Tails
STaRs Punching Bag
STaRs Punching Bag
Support__Tails

Ok Guys Quick Question. Empty
PostSubject: Ok Guys Quick Question.   Ok Guys Quick Question. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 9:11 pm

If there was really a Zombie Apocalypse.Do you think a lot of people would survive? or be infected?

[List you answer in the vote box or post]
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

BoOyo
Rumble Fighter Champion
Rumble Fighter Champion
BoOyo

PostSubject: Re: Ok Guys Quick Question.   Ok Guys Quick Question. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 9:27 pm

I'd pull the same move that chick in H.O.T.D did with her bff and kick her ass down them stairs =]
Back to top Go down
Abbx
Head Of STaR
Head Of STaR
Abbx

PostSubject: Re: Ok Guys Quick Question.   Ok Guys Quick Question. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 9:55 pm

They'd survive. Because the zombies hate daylight, and this occurred at night, so within about 12 hours, they'd all wither into dust and most people would survive lol.
Back to top Go down
https://rfstar.forumotion.com
Support__Tails
STaRs Punching Bag
STaRs Punching Bag
Support__Tails

PostSubject: Re: Ok Guys Quick Question.   Ok Guys Quick Question. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 10:21 pm

Abbx wrote:
They'd survive. Because the zombies hate daylight, and this occurred at night, so within about 12 hours, they'd all wither into dust and most people would survive lol.

.....THIS AINT "I AM LEGEND" BITCH!

BoOyo
Rumble Fighter Champion
Rumble Fighter Champion
BoOyo

PostSubject: Re: Ok Guys Quick Question.   Ok Guys Quick Question. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 10:32 pm

lol I agree with tails, this aint I AM LEGENDS, someone needs to watch the anime H.O.T.D or High school of the dead lulz, and arent vampires afraid of sunlight? not zombies -.- lololol ANY1 WHO WATCHES H.O.T.D KNOWS WUT I MEAN BY THE KICK MOVE BY THE BFF =]
Back to top Go down
Support__Tails
STaRs Punching Bag
STaRs Punching Bag
Support__Tails

PostSubject: Re: Ok Guys Quick Question.   Ok Guys Quick Question. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 10:42 pm

BoOyo wrote:
lol I agree with tails, this aint I AM LEGENDS, someone needs to watch the anime H.O.T.D or High school of the dead lulz, and arent vampires afraid of sunlight? not zombies -.- lololol ANY1 WHO WATCHES H.O.T.D KNOWS WUT I MEAN BY THE KICK MOVE BY THE BFF =]

me and ab is watching Highschool of the dead.the reason theres zombie bc they named their town Spring of the dead. So they be the first to get infected by the government's unpopulation decease.

GazilleD
The Random STaR
The Random STaR
GazilleD

PostSubject: Re: Ok Guys Quick Question.   Ok Guys Quick Question. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 10:48 pm

support_tails wrote:
BoOyo wrote:

me and ab is watching Highschool of the dead.the reason theres zombie bc they named their town Spring of the dead. So they be the first to get infected by the government's unpopulation decease.
i watch it as well and fk diein id survive only way i would die is if im being mobbed and i got a gun im shooting myself in da head fk all dat

Last edited by xdubcgoonpwnsu on Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Support__Tails
STaRs Punching Bag
STaRs Punching Bag
Support__Tails

PostSubject: Re: Ok Guys Quick Question.   Ok Guys Quick Question. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 10:51 pm

xdubcgoonpwnsu wrote:
support_tails wrote:
BoOyo wrote:

i watch it as well and fk diein id survive only way i would die is if im being mobbed and i got a gun im shooting myself in da head fk all dat

lol if that rlly happen the best thing to do is go where ppl wouldnt go lmao.

AznDudeIsOn
STaR Of Azns
STaR Of Azns
AznDudeIsOn

PostSubject: Re: Ok Guys Quick Question.   Ok Guys Quick Question. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 12:15 am

Dude unless your gonna kamikaze, it's near impossible to survive. Maybe like 50 years ago b4 people started sexing it up, then there would be a high chance of survival.
Our current population is near 7 bill on earth.
You know how fast this shit is gonna spread?

Support__Tails
STaRs Punching Bag
STaRs Punching Bag
Support__Tails

PostSubject: Re: Ok Guys Quick Question.   Ok Guys Quick Question. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 12:35 am

AznDudeIsOn wrote:
Dude unless your gonna kamikaze, it's near impossible to survive. Maybe like 50 years ago b4 people started sexing it up, then there would be a high chance of survival.

let see in 2 weeks in left 4 dead the 95% of the whole town was infected.others got rescued by governments,or survived on their own.But yeah it would be like 5 day.but in that anime it just happend in like what? 30 min? it mean that there were alot of infected already.

GazilleD
The Random STaR
The Random STaR
GazilleD

PostSubject: Re: Ok Guys Quick Question.   Ok Guys Quick Question. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 1:57 am

support_tails wrote:
AznDudeIsOn wrote:

let see in 2 weeks in the 95% of the whole town was infected.others got rescued by governments,or survived on their own.But yeah it would be like 5 day.but in that anime it just happend in like what? 30 min? it mean that there were alot of infected already.
hell yea dat shit was ridiculous

Abbx
Head Of STaR
Head Of STaR
Abbx

PostSubject: Re: Ok Guys Quick Question.   Ok Guys Quick Question. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 8:38 am

An anime can do whatever it wants. Im talking about some vampire zombie crap lol. I dont give a crap what happens in High school of the dead. Thats like saying Planet Namek exists.
Back to top Go down
BoOyo
Rumble Fighter Champion
Rumble Fighter Champion
BoOyo

PostSubject: Re: Ok Guys Quick Question.   Ok Guys Quick Question. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 11:05 am

ABBX EVERY1 KNOWS ZOMBIES ARENT SCURRED OF NO LIGHT, THIS AINT I AM LEGEND MOFO THEY AINT VAMPIRES, WUT IS DIZ? A NEW BREED OF SUPER ZOMBIES? VAMPIRES+ZOMBIES= VAMBIES?

also remember that resident evil movie i forgot the title, the one with 3d cg pplz or w/e lols IN THE SUN ON DA PLANE MOFO, ZOMBIES AINT WEAK TO NO PRISSY SUNLIGHT, and wut was that other movie of that outbreak umms was it quarentine i forgot but it had something about the mother being immune and the 2 kids in the end turining into one of em, NOT WEAK TO SUNLIGHHHT, UR VAMBIES CAN GO SUCK A SOLAR POWERED STAKE FTW =D
Back to top Go down
Support__Tails
STaRs Punching Bag
STaRs Punching Bag
Support__Tails

PostSubject: Re: Ok Guys Quick Question.   Ok Guys Quick Question. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 12:14 pm

BoOyo wrote:
ABBX EVERY1 KNOWS ZOMBIES ARENT SCURRED OF NO LIGHT, THIS AINT I AM LEGEND MOFO THEY AINT VAMPIRES, WUT IS DIZ? A NEW BREED OF SUPER ZOMBIES? VAMPIRES+ZOMBIES= VAMBIES?

also remember that resident evil movie i forgot the title, the one with 3d cg pplz or w/e lols IN THE SUN ON DA PLANE MOFO, ZOMBIES AINT WEAK TO NO PRISSY SUNLIGHT, and wut was that other movie of that outbreak umms was it quarentine i forgot but it had something about the mother being immune and the 2 kids in the end turining into one of em, NOT WEAK TO SUNLIGHHHT, UR VAMBIES CAN GO SUCK A SOLAR POWERED STAKE FTW =D

ya since they have human body as a shell, sunlight is no prob.

Abbx
Head Of STaR
Head Of STaR
Abbx

PostSubject: Re: Ok Guys Quick Question.   Ok Guys Quick Question. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 1:06 pm

Howcome everything zombie takes place in dark times or at night then lol. HOTD is the first daylight zombie spawn I've ever seen, seriously.
Back to top Go down
BoOyo
Rumble Fighter Champion
Rumble Fighter Champion
BoOyo

PostSubject: Re: Ok Guys Quick Question.   Ok Guys Quick Question. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 1:16 pm

Abbx wrote:
Howcome everything zombie takes place in dark times or at night then lol. HOTD is the first daylight zombie spawn I've ever seen, seriously.

http://www.animefuel.com/resident-evil-degeneration/

resident evil degeneration, ZOMBIES IN DAYLIGHT

now if only I can find that other movie's title name, I THINK it was quarentine, not sure but it took place in the daylight as well

edit: oh yah they add night time becuz its scarier at night >_> OBV lololol most movies are scarier when it gets dark, tell me do u wanna meet a mob of fugly ass disgusting looking zombies in the daytime or at night? point is zombies aint weak against sunlight LOLOOL, they just put em in the dark for scarier effects
Back to top Go down
perp
Perple Ninja STaR
Perple Ninja STaR
perp

PostSubject: Re: Ok Guys Quick Question.   Ok Guys Quick Question. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 1:30 pm

BoOyo wrote:
Abbx wrote:

http://www.animefuel.com/resident-evil-degeneration/

resident evil degeneration, ZOMBIES IN DAYLIGHT

now if only I can find that other movie's title name, I THINK it was quarentine, not sure but it took place in the daylight as well

edit: oh yah they add night time becuz its scarier at night >_> OBV lololol most movies are scarier when it gets dark, tell me do u wanna meet a mob of fugly ass disgusting looking zombies in the daytime or at night? point is zombies aint weak against sunlight LOLOOL, they just put em in the dark for scarier effects
yea its not quarantine maybe ur thinkin of dawn of the dead? and zombieland they indaylight also AND the crazies Razz
Back to top Go down
BoOyo
Rumble Fighter Champion
Rumble Fighter Champion
BoOyo

PostSubject: Re: Ok Guys Quick Question.   Ok Guys Quick Question. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 1:43 pm

yahs probably dawn of the dead, mehs zombieland was funny but the movie Im thinking about was serious, umms it had a mother who was left back in the zombie area in a house, turns out she was immune to the infection but anyone who touched her dna would get infected, i:e her husband kissing her and got infected, her 2 children got infected near the end on the helicopter lols, idk maybe some of u might know wut im talking bout, OH it also had a scene where the helicopter just sliced da shet outta so many zombies with it's spinning shet lololol bloody body parts all over
Back to top Go down
Support__Tails
STaRs Punching Bag
STaRs Punching Bag
Support__Tails

PostSubject: Re: Ok Guys Quick Question.   Ok Guys Quick Question. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 1:45 pm

Abbx wrote:

because the government SECRETLY release the virus at the time isnt out in the street! CMON PPL COMMON KNOWLEGE.

perp
Perple Ninja STaR
Perple Ninja STaR
perp

PostSubject: Re: Ok Guys Quick Question.   Ok Guys Quick Question. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 2:32 pm

BoOyo wrote:
yahs probably dawn of the dead, mehs zombieland was funny but the movie Im thinking about was serious, umms it had a mother who was left back in the zombie area in a house, turns out she was immune to the infection but anyone who touched her dna would get infected, i:e her husband kissing her and got infected, her 2 children got infected near the end on the helicopter lols, idk maybe some of u might know wut im talking bout, OH it also had a scene where the helicopter just sliced da shet outta so many zombies with it's spinning shet lololol bloody body parts all over
hmmm i dont remember a movie like dat BOO WE MUST RESEARCH >:O
Back to top Go down
GazilleD
The Random STaR
The Random STaR
GazilleD

PostSubject: Re: Ok Guys Quick Question.   Ok Guys Quick Question. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 8:36 pm

to be honest abb... y would zombies be scared of sunlight thats vampires and im prolly just sayin dis again but how in da hell u gone get vampires and zombies mixed up o and think about on Rf are those zombies scared of light?

Abbx
Head Of STaR
Head Of STaR
Abbx

PostSubject: Re: Ok Guys Quick Question.   Ok Guys Quick Question. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 10:15 pm

xdubcgoonpwnsu wrote:
to be honest abb... y would zombies be scared of sunlight thats vampires and im prolly just sayin dis again but how in da hell u gone get vampires and zombies mixed up o and think about on Rf are those zombies scared of light?

xD.

Is the Subway a dark place? Yea lol.
Back to top Go down
Support__Tails
STaRs Punching Bag
STaRs Punching Bag
Support__Tails

PostSubject: Re: Ok Guys Quick Question.   Ok Guys Quick Question. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 10:26 pm

Abbx wrote:
xdubcgoonpwnsu wrote:

xD.

lol its DARK BUT! RF ZOMBIE SUX. OK THEIR DOING THE ZOMBIE IN THE 80S WHERE ZOMBIE R CONTROLD BY SATAN!

Abbx
Head Of STaR
Head Of STaR
Abbx

PostSubject: Re: Ok Guys Quick Question.   Ok Guys Quick Question. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 10:46 pm

support_tails wrote:
Abbx wrote:
xdubcgoonpwnsu wrote:

xD.

lol its DARK BUT! RF ZOMBIE SUX. OK THEIR DOING THE ZOMBIE IN THE 80S WHERE ZOMBIE R CONTROLD BY SATAN!

So what if they suck. Theyre zombies lol.
Back to top Go down
BoOyo
Rumble Fighter Champion
Rumble Fighter Champion
BoOyo

PostSubject: Re: Ok Guys Quick Question.   Ok Guys Quick Question. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 11:08 pm

nyc subways come out thru the bridge and the sun hits the side of the subway trains =]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ok Guys Quick Question.   Ok Guys Quick Question. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ok Guys Quick Question.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next