STaR Guild

The official forum boards for the Rumble Fighter Guild, STaR
 
HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share
 

 My editing!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Abbx
Head Of STaR
Head Of STaR
Abbx

Posts : 2911
Reputation : 20
Join date : 2008-07-21

My editing! Empty
PostSubject: My editing!   My editing! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 8:45 pm

Im practicing editing pictures...WITH A VIDEO PROGRAM LOL. Lets see..


My editing! 4a6fa5ad42My editing! 16jqb1u


My editing! 24yu88i


JELLYMEN, ASSEMBLE!
My editing! 2qks7tlMy editing! Eb6960d2cc

My editing! 155gtquMy editing! 2r4o08x



Last edited by Abbx on Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:24 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://rfstar.forumotion.com
Support__Tails
STaRs Punching Bag
STaRs Punching Bag
Support__Tails

Posts : 1457
Reputation : 17
Join date : 2008-08-15
Age : 24
Location : STaR's Space Ship

My editing! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My editing!   My editing! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 8:46 pm

look stupid. no offense

_________________
Respect it. Lock it. Love it.
My editing! 13zsr43
Back to top Go down
perp
Perple Ninja STaR
Perple Ninja STaR
perp

Posts : 762
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2008-07-22
Age : 26
Location : Spfld MA

My editing! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My editing!   My editing! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 8:53 pm

hey abbx do u make sigs? Razz i was wondering if u could make 1 wit da effects u got on da first pic in red but instead of red purple Razz
Back to top Go down
Abbx
Head Of STaR
Head Of STaR
Abbx

Posts : 2911
Reputation : 20
Join date : 2008-07-21

My editing! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My editing!   My editing! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 8:55 pm

perp wrote:
hey abbx do u make sigs? Razz i was wondering if u could make 1 wit da effects u got on da first pic in red but instead of red purple Razz
Im still figuring out how to put all this stuff on top of other sceneries xD. Lemme practice more.
Back to top Go down
https://rfstar.forumotion.com
perp
Perple Ninja STaR
Perple Ninja STaR
perp

Posts : 762
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2008-07-22
Age : 26
Location : Spfld MA

My editing! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My editing!   My editing! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 10:18 pm

Abbx wrote:
perp wrote:
hey abbx do u make sigs? Razz i was wondering if u could make 1 wit da effects u got on da first pic in red but instead of red purple Razz
Im still figuring out how to put all this stuff on top of other sceneries xD. Lemme practice more.
ight
Back to top Go down
GazilleD
The Random STaR
The Random STaR
GazilleD

Posts : 693
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2009-07-06
Location : In ya Girl's Vagina

My editing! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My editing!   My editing! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 11:46 pm

support_tails wrote:
look stupid. no offense
i 2nd dat

_________________
nigga moment+nigga synthesis=COMPLETE DISASTER!
My editing! Xanxus11
Back to top Go down
Abbx
Head Of STaR
Head Of STaR
Abbx

Posts : 2911
Reputation : 20
Join date : 2008-07-21

My editing! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My editing!   My editing! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 12:14 am

xdubcgoonpwnsu wrote:
support_tails wrote:
look stupid. no offense
i 2nd dat
Lets see you make an interesting rf edit goon lol. These are just masks. I can ptu them on top of backgrounds easily. Btw, tails wasnt serious. He would want to do something like that lol.
Back to top Go down
https://rfstar.forumotion.com
perp
Perple Ninja STaR
Perple Ninja STaR
perp

Posts : 762
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2008-07-22
Age : 26
Location : Spfld MA

My editing! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My editing!   My editing! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 12:22 am

Abbx wrote:
xdubcgoonpwnsu wrote:
support_tails wrote:
look stupid. no offense
i 2nd dat
Lets see you make an interesting rf edit goon lol. These are just masks. I can ptu them on top of backgrounds easily. Btw, tails wasnt serious. He would want to do something like that lol.
OHHHHH SHNAP!
Back to top Go down
GazilleD
The Random STaR
The Random STaR
GazilleD

Posts : 693
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2009-07-06
Location : In ya Girl's Vagina

My editing! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My editing!   My editing! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 5:11 am

perp wrote:
Abbx wrote:
xdubcgoonpwnsu wrote:
support_tails wrote:
look stupid. no offense
i 2nd dat
Lets see you make an interesting rf edit goon lol. These are just masks. I can ptu them on top of backgrounds easily. Btw, tails wasnt serious. He would want to do something like that lol.
OHHHHH SHNAP!
do i look like the kind that spends time editing shit 2 u?

_________________
nigga moment+nigga synthesis=COMPLETE DISASTER!
My editing! Xanxus11
Back to top Go down
Abbx
Head Of STaR
Head Of STaR
Abbx

Posts : 2911
Reputation : 20
Join date : 2008-07-21

My editing! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My editing!   My editing! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 8:26 am

xdubcgoonpwnsu wrote:
perp wrote:
Abbx wrote:
xdubcgoonpwnsu wrote:
support_tails wrote:
look stupid. no offense
i 2nd dat
Lets see you make an interesting rf edit goon lol. These are just masks. I can ptu them on top of backgrounds easily. Btw, tails wasnt serious. He would want to do something like that lol.
OHHHHH SHNAP!
do i look like the kind that spends time editing shit 2 u?
No lol.
Back to top Go down
https://rfstar.forumotion.com
GazilleD
The Random STaR
The Random STaR
GazilleD

Posts : 693
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2009-07-06
Location : In ya Girl's Vagina

My editing! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My editing!   My editing! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 12:42 am

Abbx wrote:
xdubcgoonpwnsu wrote:
perp wrote:
Abbx wrote:
xdubcgoonpwnsu wrote:
support_tails wrote:
look stupid. no offense
i 2nd dat
Lets see you make an interesting rf edit goon lol. These are just masks. I can ptu them on top of backgrounds easily. Btw, tails wasnt serious. He would want to do something like that lol.
OHHHHH SHNAP!
do i look like the kind that spends time editing shit 2 u?
No lol.
ok den

_________________
nigga moment+nigga synthesis=COMPLETE DISASTER!
My editing! Xanxus11
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




My editing! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My editing!   My editing! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
My editing!
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» How do you make your fantage character, your avatar?
» Mels Fantage Pic Editing Shop!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STaR Guild :: Rumble Fighter :: Rumble Fighter Pictures-
Jump to: