Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
AznDudeIsOn
STaR Of Azns
STaR Of Azns
AznDudeIsOn

Where the hell is Zin Taekkyon ;/ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where the hell is Zin Taekkyon ;/   Where the hell is Zin Taekkyon ;/ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 11:10 am

bibimamakei wrote:
AznDudeIsOn wrote:
chinese people don't grow hair like u ppl, unless ur the type of chinese ppl from the mountainous wintery cold areas.. but none of those come to America.

So u don't grow hair either Azn? :[
I grow hair. Just not the same pace as you guys.

GazilleD
The Random STaR
The Random STaR
GazilleD

PostSubject: Re: Where the hell is Zin Taekkyon ;/   Where the hell is Zin Taekkyon ;/ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 10:44 pm

AznDudeIsOn wrote:
bibimamakei wrote:
AznDudeIsOn wrote:
chinese people don't grow hair like u ppl, unless ur the type of chinese ppl from the mountainous wintery cold areas.. but none of those come to America.

thank you for not going into detail jack

bibimamakei
In A Sentimental Mood
In A Sentimental Mood
bibimamakei

PostSubject: Re: Where the hell is Zin Taekkyon ;/   Where the hell is Zin Taekkyon ;/ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 11:34 pm

AznDudeIsOn wrote:
bibimamakei wrote:
AznDudeIsOn wrote:

Oh. So you expect to have a some sort of facial hair though right? I have 1 facial hair that actually is pretty observable loll. =D I counted =D
Back to top Go down
bibimamakei
In A Sentimental Mood
In A Sentimental Mood
bibimamakei

PostSubject: Re: Where the hell is Zin Taekkyon ;/   Where the hell is Zin Taekkyon ;/ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 4:25 am

Abbx wrote:

The scrolls close to a year old. I bet its coming soon though..probably in July.

Just for the sake of argument-

We have just had our scroll update- and got Mantis. Which.. is like one of the newest scroll in Gem.. wth..

So... at this general rate.. We have an update on the 7th.. oh so we pray.. and a possibility of just adding guilds, perhaps some clothing

With that said.. we MAY be able to say that we get one more update after this by around the end of the month. What's the probability of us getting this scroll?
Back to top Go down
Abbx
Head Of STaR
Head Of STaR
Abbx

PostSubject: Re: Where the hell is Zin Taekkyon ;/   Where the hell is Zin Taekkyon ;/ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 8:49 am

I want them to slow down on scrolls Rad lol. Im sick of the pace they're moving with scrolls. We're missing 2 scrolls, but 21 exocores. 21 man.
Back to top Go down
https://rfstar.forumotion.com
bibimamakei
In A Sentimental Mood
In A Sentimental Mood
bibimamakei

PostSubject: Re: Where the hell is Zin Taekkyon ;/   Where the hell is Zin Taekkyon ;/ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 12:33 pm

Abbx wrote:
I want them to slow down on scrolls Rad lol. Im sick of the pace they're moving with scrolls. We're missing 2 scrolls, but 21 exocores. 21 man.

Ohh.. well uh... There is no way we are missing only 2 scrolls. O_O I demand a recount!

Like the cool Alchemist Exo- Lsomethingsomething.

And Fan of Sakura*

Spider Queen for Shamanz

Raven.

OH MY GOSH AND THAT AWESOME TIGER FOR SOUL FIGHTER.

but uh yeah. Tonz of exos. I gotcchaa
Back to top Go down
Abbx
Head Of STaR
Head Of STaR
Abbx

PostSubject: Re: Where the hell is Zin Taekkyon ;/   Where the hell is Zin Taekkyon ;/ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 2:13 pm

bibimamakei wrote:
Abbx wrote:

Ohh.. well uh... There is no way we are missing only 2 scrolls. O_O I demand a recount!

And Fan of Sakura*

Spider Queen for Shamanz

Raven.

2 scrolls. 3 if you count Android and its scroll.

Zin Taekkyon and Cold blood. Dark Haze doesn't count since its been introduced to the game already. People were able to buy a timed version at a time too. Its never coming permanently from the way it looks.
Back to top Go down
GazilleD
The Random STaR
The Random STaR
GazilleD

PostSubject: Re: Where the hell is Zin Taekkyon ;/   Where the hell is Zin Taekkyon ;/ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 2:01 am

Abbx wrote:
bibimamakei wrote:
Abbx wrote:

And Fan of Sakura*

Spider Queen for Shamanz

Raven.

Zin Taekkyon and Cold blood. Dark Haze doesn't count since its been introduced to the game already. People were able to buy a timed version at a time too. Its never coming permanently from the way it looks.
dark haze just a bs scroll 2 me all noobs do with it is kick spam and btw they should have made it so it would be the upgraded ninjutsu for soul fighters

Abbx
Head Of STaR
Head Of STaR
Abbx

PostSubject: Re: Where the hell is Zin Taekkyon ;/   Where the hell is Zin Taekkyon ;/ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 8:35 am

xdubcgoonpwnsu wrote:
Abbx wrote:
bibimamakei wrote:
Abbx wrote:

And Fan of Sakura*

Spider Queen for Shamanz

Raven.

dark haze just a bs scroll 2 me all noobs do with it is kick spam and btw they should have made it so it would be the upgraded ninjutsu for soul fighters

Dark Haze becomg ninjitsus upgrade? Are you asking for 7/8 people to have it?
Back to top Go down
GazilleD
The Random STaR
The Random STaR
GazilleD

PostSubject: Re: Where the hell is Zin Taekkyon ;/   Where the hell is Zin Taekkyon ;/ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 11:57 am

Abbx wrote:
xdubcgoonpwnsu wrote:
Abbx wrote:
bibimamakei wrote:
Abbx wrote:

And Fan of Sakura*

Spider Queen for Shamanz

Raven.

Dark Haze becomg ninjitsus upgrade? Are you asking for 7/8 people to have it?
lol im just saying because they upgraded shidokan kobudo and kung fu

bibimamakei
In A Sentimental Mood
In A Sentimental Mood
bibimamakei

PostSubject: Re: Where the hell is Zin Taekkyon ;/   Where the hell is Zin Taekkyon ;/ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 12:31 pm

Abbx wrote:
bibimamakei wrote:
Abbx wrote:

Xin Yi Liu as it's often referred to is another scroll. Not to mention the very scroll this topic is addressed to- Zin Taeky. At LEAST 4. Probably more but don't feel like looking up stuff o.o;;.
Back to top Go down
Abbx
Head Of STaR
Head Of STaR
Abbx

PostSubject: Re: Where the hell is Zin Taekkyon ;/   Where the hell is Zin Taekkyon ;/ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 3:30 pm

Well Its finally out, but now we're still missing 2 scrolls. 3 if you count android again.

Viper (Astro scroll)
Xin Yi Liu (Mystery box PERMANENT scroll)
Android.
Back to top Go down
bibimamakei
In A Sentimental Mood
In A Sentimental Mood
bibimamakei

PostSubject: Re: Where the hell is Zin Taekkyon ;/   Where the hell is Zin Taekkyon ;/ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 5:03 pm

Abbx wrote:
Well Its finally out, but now we're still missing 2 scrolls. 3 if you count android again.

Viper (Astro scroll)
Xin Yi Liu (Mystery box PERMANENT scroll)
Android.

Wow. Looking at it now.. That's a motha flippin' short list..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where the hell is Zin Taekkyon ;/   Where the hell is Zin Taekkyon ;/ - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where the hell is Zin Taekkyon ;/
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2