Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Abbx
Head Of STaR
Head Of STaR
Abbx

Where the hell is Zin Taekkyon ;/ Empty
PostSubject: Where the hell is Zin Taekkyon ;/   Where the hell is Zin Taekkyon ;/ Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 5:56 pm

The scrolls close to a year old. I bet its coming soon though..probably in July.
Back to top Go down
https://rfstar.forumotion.com
bibimamakei
In A Sentimental Mood
In A Sentimental Mood
bibimamakei

PostSubject: Re: Where the hell is Zin Taekkyon ;/   Where the hell is Zin Taekkyon ;/ Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 6:15 pm

The scrolls close to a year old. I bet its coming soon though..probably in July.[/quote]

I like how soon implies a month later. Sense, sentence has it not. But i understand. But Abbx.. What a false thing to say! Does that mean we getting BlackMist/DarkHaze as a fully released scroll "soon"? And I use soon.. lightly.
Back to top Go down
Abbx
Head Of STaR
Head Of STaR
Abbx

PostSubject: Re: Where the hell is Zin Taekkyon ;/   Where the hell is Zin Taekkyon ;/ Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 6:50 pm

Soon is any time period shorter than whats already passed. Like if we havent had guilds for 3 years and they were coming in even 4 months, Id consider that soon.
Back to top Go down
Support__Tails
STaRs Punching Bag
STaRs Punching Bag
Support__Tails

PostSubject: Re: Where the hell is Zin Taekkyon ;/   Where the hell is Zin Taekkyon ;/ Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 7:02 pm

well i dont rlly like this tho lol

GazilleD
The Random STaR
The Random STaR
GazilleD

PostSubject: Re: Where the hell is Zin Taekkyon ;/   Where the hell is Zin Taekkyon ;/ Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 10:42 pm

support_tails wrote:
same and i repd u tails cuz u aint got nun

Support__Tails
STaRs Punching Bag
STaRs Punching Bag
Support__Tails

PostSubject: Re: Where the hell is Zin Taekkyon ;/   Where the hell is Zin Taekkyon ;/ Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 12:10 am

xdubcgoonpwnsu wrote:
support_tails wrote:

y wuld u rape me? im a guy....

GazilleD
The Random STaR
The Random STaR
GazilleD

PostSubject: Re: Where the hell is Zin Taekkyon ;/   Where the hell is Zin Taekkyon ;/ Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 12:33 am

support_tails wrote:
xdubcgoonpwnsu wrote:
support_tails wrote:

rep u igjat lol

Support__Tails
STaRs Punching Bag
STaRs Punching Bag
Support__Tails

PostSubject: Re: Where the hell is Zin Taekkyon ;/   Where the hell is Zin Taekkyon ;/ Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 11:14 am

xdubcgoonpwnsu wrote:
support_tails wrote:
xdubcgoonpwnsu wrote:
support_tails wrote:

rep u igjat lol

idk what "rep" is explain to me

bibimamakei
In A Sentimental Mood
In A Sentimental Mood
bibimamakei

PostSubject: Re: Where the hell is Zin Taekkyon ;/   Where the hell is Zin Taekkyon ;/ Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 11:50 am

Abbx wrote:
Soon is any time period shorter than whats already passed. Like if we havent had guilds for 3 years and they were coming in even 4 months, Id consider that soon.

Psh. I use soon to imply less than a month. "You'll grow a beard my 4 year old son.. very soon.." HMMM...
Back to top Go down
Support__Tails
STaRs Punching Bag
STaRs Punching Bag
Support__Tails

PostSubject: Re: Where the hell is Zin Taekkyon ;/   Where the hell is Zin Taekkyon ;/ Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 3:58 pm

bibimamakei wrote:
Abbx wrote:

Psh. I use soon to imply less than a month. "You'll grow a beard my 4 year old son.. very soon.." HMMM...

well i think that after delta lava come out i think that Ravine gonna come out for shaman and than its rather Cold scroll or zin taekkyon

Abbx
Head Of STaR
Head Of STaR
Abbx

PostSubject: Re: Where the hell is Zin Taekkyon ;/   Where the hell is Zin Taekkyon ;/ Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 6:41 pm

bibimamakei wrote:
Abbx wrote:

He'd probably start on a beard at 13 earliest, but most likely around 15. If he was a 10-11 year old kid, I'd say hes gonna have a beard soon. Just a few years. Thats much sooner than the time he didn't have a beard.
Back to top Go down
bibimamakei
In A Sentimental Mood
In A Sentimental Mood
bibimamakei

PostSubject: Re: Where the hell is Zin Taekkyon ;/   Where the hell is Zin Taekkyon ;/ Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 9:10 pm

Abbx wrote:
bibimamakei wrote:
Abbx wrote:

He'd probably start on a beard at 13 earliest, but most likely around 15. If he was a 10-11 year old kid, I'd say hes gonna have a beard soon. Just a few years. Thats much sooner than the time he didn't have a beard.

Optimistic motha trucker lol =D I'm a pessimist son!
Back to top Go down
GazilleD
The Random STaR
The Random STaR
GazilleD

PostSubject: Re: Where the hell is Zin Taekkyon ;/   Where the hell is Zin Taekkyon ;/ Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 12:49 am

bibimamakei wrote:
Abbx wrote:
bibimamakei wrote:
Abbx wrote:

lol i used 2 have a beard but i shaved it when i turned 14 and i have 2 shave every week or 2 to keep it under control

bibimamakei
In A Sentimental Mood
In A Sentimental Mood
bibimamakei

PostSubject: Re: Where the hell is Zin Taekkyon ;/   Where the hell is Zin Taekkyon ;/ Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 11:25 am

xdubcgoonpwnsu wrote:
bibimamakei wrote:
Abbx wrote:
bibimamakei wrote:
Abbx wrote:

lol i used 2 have a beard but i shaved it when i turned 14 and i have 2 shave every week or 2 to keep it under control

I want a beard :/ Well more of a Goatee. But a controlled Goatee! =[
Back to top Go down
GazilleD
The Random STaR
The Random STaR
GazilleD

PostSubject: Re: Where the hell is Zin Taekkyon ;/   Where the hell is Zin Taekkyon ;/ Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 2:03 pm

bibimamakei wrote:
xdubcgoonpwnsu wrote:
bibimamakei wrote:
Abbx wrote:
bibimamakei wrote:
Abbx wrote:

EXACTLY!! THATS HOW IM KEEPIN MINE!

perp
Perple Ninja STaR
Perple Ninja STaR
perp

PostSubject: Re: Where the hell is Zin Taekkyon ;/   Where the hell is Zin Taekkyon ;/ Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 4:34 pm

xdubcgoonpwnsu wrote:
bibimamakei wrote:
xdubcgoonpwnsu wrote:
bibimamakei wrote:
Abbx wrote:
bibimamakei wrote:
Abbx wrote:

EXACTLY!! THATS HOW IM KEEPIN MINE!
im almost at that just needa connect the stash wit da beard now its bearly connecting
Back to top Go down
Abbx
Head Of STaR
Head Of STaR
Abbx

PostSubject: Re: Where the hell is Zin Taekkyon ;/   Where the hell is Zin Taekkyon ;/ Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 4:41 pm

I need to shave weekly too lol. It'd be better if I did every 4 days but I just go with weekly.
Back to top Go down
AznDudeIsOn
STaR Of Azns
STaR Of Azns
AznDudeIsOn

PostSubject: Re: Where the hell is Zin Taekkyon ;/   Where the hell is Zin Taekkyon ;/ Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 5:38 pm

chinese people don't grow hair like u ppl, unless ur the type of chinese ppl from the mountainous wintery cold areas.. but none of those come to America.

Abbx
Head Of STaR
Head Of STaR
Abbx

PostSubject: Re: Where the hell is Zin Taekkyon ;/   Where the hell is Zin Taekkyon ;/ Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 7:12 pm

AznDudeIsOn wrote:
chinese people don't grow hair like u ppl, unless ur the type of chinese ppl from the mountainous wintery cold areas.. but none of those come to America.
Again, I fucking love how you define azn related things lol.
Back to top Go down
BoOyo
Rumble Fighter Champion
Rumble Fighter Champion
BoOyo

PostSubject: Re: Where the hell is Zin Taekkyon ;/   Where the hell is Zin Taekkyon ;/ Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 1:47 am

i have a goatee/chin hair grows out in 3 days O.O and i shave my mustache every 3 days.....
Back to top Go down
Support__Tails
STaRs Punching Bag
STaRs Punching Bag
Support__Tails

PostSubject: Re: Where the hell is Zin Taekkyon ;/   Where the hell is Zin Taekkyon ;/ Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 1:57 am

i have no idea what this topic suppose to be about... Pubic Hairs or Zin Taekkyon.

bibimamakei
In A Sentimental Mood
In A Sentimental Mood
bibimamakei

PostSubject: Re: Where the hell is Zin Taekkyon ;/   Where the hell is Zin Taekkyon ;/ Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 2:37 am

Wellllllllllllllll...................

The masters of Zin Taekkyon were all about kicking and a-scratching with their FEET alone. After a long and arduous training period, the Zinz, as they were called, would rest and lie down for a week or less. In that time, these Zinz would grow a Goatee that was controlled. Some, of course, had trouble connecting their stache to it and spend the agonizing years waiting. Others are lucky to be hairy enough that they grow hair almost instantly and shave every 4 days! But of course, there are those indigenous to the central Asian areas that grow nothing at all except those who inhabit the mountainous areas.

Obviously this has to do with Zin Taekkyon.
Back to top Go down
bibimamakei
In A Sentimental Mood
In A Sentimental Mood
bibimamakei

PostSubject: Re: Where the hell is Zin Taekkyon ;/   Where the hell is Zin Taekkyon ;/ Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 2:38 am

AznDudeIsOn wrote:

So u don't grow hair either Azn? :[
Back to top Go down
Abbx
Head Of STaR
Head Of STaR
Abbx

PostSubject: Re: Where the hell is Zin Taekkyon ;/   Where the hell is Zin Taekkyon ;/ Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 2:47 am

I heard Taekkyon was supposed to be named Pyung. They might name this scroll Pyung instead since they didn't do that to TKY. The original TKY is called Pyung in Gem, and the new TKY is called Taekkyon in Gem.
Back to top Go down
GazilleD
The Random STaR
The Random STaR
GazilleD

PostSubject: Re: Where the hell is Zin Taekkyon ;/   Where the hell is Zin Taekkyon ;/ Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 2:50 am

hmmmm u kno those irish highlanders with the epic beards lol

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where the hell is Zin Taekkyon ;/   Where the hell is Zin Taekkyon ;/ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where the hell is Zin Taekkyon ;/
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next