STaR Guild

The official forum boards for the Rumble Fighter Guild, STaR
 
HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Forum Jobs

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
STaRxRedFlamer504
Flame Of STaR
Flame Of STaR
avatar

Posts : 760
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2009-01-17
Age : 22
Location : In Sam's Closet Choking AbrahomX while Stabbing him deadly,New Orleans Louisiana

PostSubject: Forum Jobs   Sat May 08, 2010 7:10 pm

Abb how about you you assign forum jobs
I SAID THIS BECAUSE I WANT TO BE THE WEBSITE DESIGNER PLOX,AND YES I KNOW HOW TO WORK A FORUM SITE. SIR
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.ired504.co.nr/
AznDudeIsOn
STaR Of Azns
STaR Of Azns
avatar

Posts : 1163
Reputation : 18
Join date : 2008-07-22
Age : 23
Location : Houstatlantavegas

PostSubject: Re: Forum Jobs   Sat May 08, 2010 7:34 pm

STaRxRedFlamer504 wrote:
Abb how about you you assign forum jobs
I SAID THIS BECAUSE I WANT TO BE THE WEBSITE DESIGNER PLOX,AND YES I KNOW HOW TO WORK A FORUM SITE. SIR
You can make me a sig ;P

_________________
AznSTaRIsOn!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
STaRxRedFlamer504
Flame Of STaR
Flame Of STaR
avatar

Posts : 760
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2009-01-17
Age : 22
Location : In Sam's Closet Choking AbrahomX while Stabbing him deadly,New Orleans Louisiana

PostSubject: Re: Forum Jobs   Sat May 08, 2010 7:37 pm

AznDudeIsOn wrote:
STaRxRedFlamer504 wrote:
Abb how about you you assign forum jobs
I SAID THIS BECAUSE I WANT TO BE THE WEBSITE DESIGNER PLOX,AND YES I KNOW HOW TO WORK A FORUM SITE. SIR
You can make me a sig ;P
k i got you imma do it,lemme get some pics of you
imma do some smexxi pics of you.
imma do many sigs of you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.ired504.co.nr/
AznDudeIsOn
STaR Of Azns
STaR Of Azns
avatar

Posts : 1163
Reputation : 18
Join date : 2008-07-22
Age : 23
Location : Houstatlantavegas

PostSubject: Re: Forum Jobs   Sat May 08, 2010 7:37 pm

STaRxRedFlamer504 wrote:
AznDudeIsOn wrote:
STaRxRedFlamer504 wrote:
Abb how about you you assign forum jobs
I SAID THIS BECAUSE I WANT TO BE THE WEBSITE DESIGNER PLOX,AND YES I KNOW HOW TO WORK A FORUM SITE. SIR
You can make me a sig ;P
k i got you imma do it,lemme get some pics of you
imma do some smexxi pics of you.
imma do many sigs of you.
I'm a go on now then. FUCK MY CHEM PROJECT

_________________
AznSTaRIsOn!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
STaRxRedFlamer504
Flame Of STaR
Flame Of STaR
avatar

Posts : 760
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2009-01-17
Age : 22
Location : In Sam's Closet Choking AbrahomX while Stabbing him deadly,New Orleans Louisiana

PostSubject: Re: Forum Jobs   Sat May 08, 2010 7:44 pm

AznDudeIsOn wrote:
STaRxRedFlamer504 wrote:
AznDudeIsOn wrote:
STaRxRedFlamer504 wrote:
Abb how about you you assign forum jobs
I SAID THIS BECAUSE I WANT TO BE THE WEBSITE DESIGNER PLOX,AND YES I KNOW HOW TO WORK A FORUM SITE. SIR
You can make me a sig ;P
k i got you imma do it,lemme get some pics of you
imma do some smexxi pics of you.
imma do many sigs of you.
I'm a go on now then. FUCK MY CHEM PROJECT
Jackie Chemistry Teacher*umm im sorry jackie but it looks as if you put no effort in to your project.So its fair that i give you an F+++++++
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.ired504.co.nr/
AznDudeIsOn
STaR Of Azns
STaR Of Azns
avatar

Posts : 1163
Reputation : 18
Join date : 2008-07-22
Age : 23
Location : Houstatlantavegas

PostSubject: Re: Forum Jobs   Sat May 08, 2010 9:09 pm

STaRxRedFlamer504 wrote:
AznDudeIsOn wrote:
STaRxRedFlamer504 wrote:
AznDudeIsOn wrote:
STaRxRedFlamer504 wrote:
Abb how about you you assign forum jobs
I SAID THIS BECAUSE I WANT TO BE THE WEBSITE DESIGNER PLOX,AND YES I KNOW HOW TO WORK A FORUM SITE. SIR
You can make me a sig ;P
k i got you imma do it,lemme get some pics of you
imma do some smexxi pics of you.
imma do many sigs of you.
I'm a go on now then. FUCK MY CHEM PROJECT
Jackie Chemistry Teacher*umm im sorry jackie but it looks as if you put no effort in to your project.So its fair that i give you an F+++++++
The funny thing is, that he's actually gonna say that.
He gave us a near impossible research project.
There are 90 students.
About 30 aren't trying.
The rest haven't found anything. And if they did, they aren't telling anyone.

_________________
AznSTaRIsOn!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
STaRxRedFlamer504
Flame Of STaR
Flame Of STaR
avatar

Posts : 760
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2009-01-17
Age : 22
Location : In Sam's Closet Choking AbrahomX while Stabbing him deadly,New Orleans Louisiana

PostSubject: Re: Forum Jobs   Sat May 08, 2010 9:33 pm

AznDudeIsOn wrote:
STaRxRedFlamer504 wrote:
AznDudeIsOn wrote:
STaRxRedFlamer504 wrote:
AznDudeIsOn wrote:
STaRxRedFlamer504 wrote:
Abb how about you you assign forum jobs
I SAID THIS BECAUSE I WANT TO BE THE WEBSITE DESIGNER PLOX,AND YES I KNOW HOW TO WORK A FORUM SITE. SIR
You can make me a sig ;P
k i got you imma do it,lemme get some pics of you
imma do some smexxi pics of you.
imma do many sigs of you.
I'm a go on now then. FUCK MY CHEM PROJECT
Jackie Chemistry Teacher*umm im sorry jackie but it looks as if you put no effort in to your project.So its fair that i give you an F+++++++
The funny thing is, that he's actually gonna say that.
He gave us a near impossible research project.
There are 90 students.
About 30 aren't trying.
The rest haven't found anything. And if they did, they aren't telling anyone.
are you 1 out of the 30?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.ired504.co.nr/
Abbx
Head Of STaR
Head Of STaR
avatar

Posts : 2910
Reputation : 19
Join date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Forum Jobs   Sat May 08, 2010 9:43 pm

No hes trying.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rfstar.forumotion.com
STaRxRedFlamer504
Flame Of STaR
Flame Of STaR
avatar

Posts : 760
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2009-01-17
Age : 22
Location : In Sam's Closet Choking AbrahomX while Stabbing him deadly,New Orleans Louisiana

PostSubject: Re: Forum Jobs   Sat May 08, 2010 9:48 pm

Abbx wrote:
No hes trying.
lmao
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.ired504.co.nr/
GazilleD
The Random STaR
The Random STaR
avatar

Posts : 693
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2009-07-06
Location : In ya Girl's Vagina

PostSubject: Re: Forum Jobs   Sat May 08, 2010 10:42 pm

I WANT 1!!!!!!!!!!!!!

_________________
nigga moment+nigga synthesis=COMPLETE DISASTER!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
STaRxRedFlamer504
Flame Of STaR
Flame Of STaR
avatar

Posts : 760
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2009-01-17
Age : 22
Location : In Sam's Closet Choking AbrahomX while Stabbing him deadly,New Orleans Louisiana

PostSubject: Re: Forum Jobs   Sun May 09, 2010 7:20 pm

xdubcgoonpwnsu wrote:
I WANT 1!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i got you dub chill dont suckk a dik.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.ired504.co.nr/
TheSTaR_Hooligan
STaR Of Spam
STaR Of Spam
avatar

Posts : 1401
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2009-01-17
Age : 24
Location : Reds House turning him STaright

PostSubject: Re: Forum Jobs   Wed May 12, 2010 8:45 am

STaRxRedFlamer504 wrote:
xdubcgoonpwnsu wrote:
I WANT 1!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i got you dub chill dont suckk a dik.

o.o, nice red gratz.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Forum Jobs   

Back to top Go down
 
Forum Jobs
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» On Sale-MT forum with .com domain[Romanian forum]
» TOwowCN - Suppot forum 3.3.5
» Forum Skin
» Forum Ranks
» TCI Official Forum Ranking System

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STaR Guild :: Rumble Fighter :: Rumble Fighter General-
Jump to: