STaR Guild

The official forum boards for the Rumble Fighter Guild, STaR

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

I never make the right choices guys.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Abbx
Head Of STaR
Head Of STaR

PostSubject: I never make the right choices guys.   Tue Apr 20, 2010 1:41 pm

I just, never make the right choices. I have them, I see them, I can take the chance and make the choice, but I never do it. Thats why I always end up pissed at myself. How can I change and start thinking more positively about outcomes? >_>...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rfstar.forumotion.com
perp
Perple Ninja STaR
Perple Ninja STaR

PostSubject: Re: I never make the right choices guys.   Tue Apr 20, 2010 1:42 pm

wdf do u mean u dont make rite choices?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Abbx
Head Of STaR
Head Of STaR

PostSubject: Re: I never make the right choices guys.   Tue Apr 20, 2010 1:46 pm

I mean like for example:

Good choice I thought at first: Ask this girl to hang out later.

Bad choice I thought after: Don't do it dude. Shes gonna feel weird about it, and her friends will make rumors.
Back to top Go down
bibimamakei
In A Sentimental Mood
In A Sentimental Mood

PostSubject: Re: I never make the right choices guys.   Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:31 pm

Ez.

Nike's Slogan: Just Do It. Even Tiger Woods follows it lol.

Tons of fish in the sea. Rumors will be rumors, quite childish really. And if that girl has a half a mind she should probably dislike you for changing your mind simply because some "kids" wanna start rumors.

Of course, easier said than done. But if you CAN ask her, why not? Worst she could say is No. Just keep your actions in check during the outing. Just sayin'.

Of course, easier said than done. As I repeat myself.

RadMad Approves.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheSTaR_Hooligan
STaR Of Spam
STaR Of Spam

PostSubject: Re: I never make the right choices guys.   Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:34 pm

lol rad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GazilleD
The Random STaR
The Random STaR

PostSubject: Re: I never make the right choices guys.   Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:06 pm

u nvr make right choices i always get the short end of the stick

AznDudeIsOn
STaR Of Azns
STaR Of Azns

PostSubject: Re: I never make the right choices guys.   Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:07 pm

bibimamakei wrote:
Tons of fish in the sea. Rumors will be rumors, quite childish really. And if that girl has a half a mind she should probably dislike you for changing your mind simply because some "kids" wanna start rumors.
Are you an old person? If yes, You may have forgotten that rumours run the lives of teenagers.

bibimamakei
In A Sentimental Mood
In A Sentimental Mood

PostSubject: Re: I never make the right choices guys.   Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:38 pm

AznDudeIsOn wrote:
bibimamakei wrote:
Are you an old person? If yes, You may have forgotten that rumours run the lives of teenagers.

Yeahhh I know. Not that I have experienced it. Rumors for the most part are jokingly for me lol Very Happy But it's really still up to the human mind how it chooses to perceive these rumors.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
STaRxRedFlamer504
Flame Of STaR
Flame Of STaR

Location : In Sam's Closet Choking AbrahomX while Stabbing him deadly,New Orleans Louisiana

PostSubject: Re: I never make the right choices guys.   Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:23 pm

Abbx wrote:
I just, never make the right choices. I have them, I see them, I can take the chance and make the choice, but I never do it. Thats why I always end up pissed at myself. How can I change and start thinking more positively about outcomes? >_>...
Abb fck what she says man,if she say no fck it,if she say yes just go with it.If she tells her friends,dont worry about what they think or what she thinks.Just forget about her.Girls come N go son.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.ired504.co.nr/
bibimamakei
In A Sentimental Mood
In A Sentimental Mood

PostSubject: Re: I never make the right choices guys.   Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:47 pm

STaRxRedFlamer504 wrote:
Abbx wrote:
Abb fck what she says man,if she say no fck it,if she say yes just go with it.If she tells her friends,dont worry about what they think or what she thinks.Just forget about her.Girls come N go son.

They... do...? DANGIT ALL! SHOULDA ASKED HER OUT BEFORE SHE LEFT THEN!!!! FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU** afro
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Abbx
Head Of STaR
Head Of STaR

PostSubject: Re: I never make the right choices guys.   Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:21 am

STaRxRedFlamer504 wrote:
Abbx wrote:

Another guy who thinks of them as objects.
Back to top Go down
STaRxRedFlamer504
Flame Of STaR
Flame Of STaR

Location : In Sam's Closet Choking AbrahomX while Stabbing him deadly,New Orleans Louisiana

PostSubject: Re: I never make the right choices guys.   Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:26 am

Abbx wrote:
STaRxRedFlamer504 wrote:
Abbx wrote:

You dam skippy abb.Woman always try to control you so thats why i think like that.Woman think they are gods gift to a nigga.
Back to top Go down
Abbx
Head Of STaR
Head Of STaR

PostSubject: Re: I never make the right choices guys.   Wed Apr 21, 2010 1:36 am

STaRxRedFlamer504 wrote:
Abbx wrote:
STaRxRedFlamer504 wrote:
Abbx wrote:

You dam skippy abb.Woman always try to control you so thats why i think like that.Woman think they are gods gift to a nigga.

Not really. That just depends what kind of a girl you're into. Theres 2 different fears from talking to a girl. One, you think they're too good for you. If thats the case, they're probably one of those mind-controlling ones. Two, if you dont wanna screw up with a bad outcome. Could be the same as choice one, but they may also be what you like in a girl, which I hope is something normal.
Back to top Go down
perp
Perple Ninja STaR
Perple Ninja STaR

PostSubject: Re: I never make the right choices guys.   Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:45 am

bibimamakei wrote:
Ez.

Nike's Slogan: Just Do It. Even Tiger Woods follows it lol.

Of course, easier said than done. But if you CAN ask her, why not? Worst she could say is No. Just keep your actions in check during the outing. Just sayin'.

Of course, easier said than done. As I repeat myself.

RadMad Approves.
lmfaoz XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
perp
Perple Ninja STaR
Perple Ninja STaR

PostSubject: Re: I never make the right choices guys.   Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:46 am

Abbx wrote:
I mean like for example:

Good choice I thought at first: Ask this girl to hang out later.

Bad choice I thought after: Don't do it dude. Shes gonna feel weird about it, and her friends will make rumors.
nigga dats why u try 2 make her feel comfortable be around yo pplz dat she knows if her friends make rumors fuck em dats wat i always say and my relationships last an average of 5 months so im good longest was a year and a half
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Abbx
Head Of STaR
Head Of STaR

PostSubject: Re: I never make the right choices guys.   Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:30 am

yeah its okay now.
Back to top Go down
TheSTaR_Hooligan
STaR Of Spam
STaR Of Spam

PostSubject: Re: I never make the right choices guys.   Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:01 am

Abbx wrote:
STaRxRedFlamer504 wrote:
Abbx wrote:
STaRxRedFlamer504 wrote:
Abbx wrote:

Not really. That just depends what kind of a girl you're into. Theres 2 different fears from talking to a girl. One, you think they're too good for you. If thats the case, they're probably one of those mind-controlling ones. Two, if you dont wanna screw up with a bad outcome. Could be the same as choice one, but they may also be what you like in a girl, which I hope is something normal.

abb thats why he said to a nigga lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
STaRxRedFlamer504
Flame Of STaR
Flame Of STaR

PostSubject: Re: I never make the right choices guys.   Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:52 am

lolz sam
Back to top Go down
perp
Perple Ninja STaR
Perple Ninja STaR

PostSubject: Re: I never make the right choices guys.   Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:39 pm

just make sure u can control her from coppin an attitude wit everybody just make sure u can handle her n its all good
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheSTaR_Hooligan
STaR Of Spam
STaR Of Spam

PostSubject: Re: I never make the right choices guys.   Thu Apr 22, 2010 12:59 am

STaRxRedFlamer504 wrote:
lolz sam

xD. lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KidSTaR-CEO
Rushing STaR
Rushing STaR

PostSubject: Re: I never make the right choices guys.   Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:19 pm

abb i had da same problem recently with a smart gurl i taught she wuz to good 4 me n she ended up likin my homeboy, but now i got 2 gurls dat like me n just started goin out wit my friend. Just go wit da flow, talk to them like u care n i bet they well notice it, funny thing is dat one of the gurls dat like me now wuz one i asked out n go put on a layaway until after ha test, now she all ova me so just go with da flow n dnt 2nd guess nothing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AznDudeIsOn
STaR Of Azns
STaR Of Azns

PostSubject: Re: I never make the right choices guys.   Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:54 pm

KidSTaR-CEO wrote:
abb i had da same problem recently with a smart gurl i taught she wuz to good 4 me n she ended up likin my homeboy, but now i got 2 gurls dat like me n just started goin out wit my friend. Just go wit da flow, talk to them like u care n i bet they well notice it, funny thing is dat one of the gurls dat like me now wuz one i asked out n go put on a layaway until after ha test, now she all ova me so just go with da flow n dnt 2nd guess nothing.
Go Go gadget flow

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I never make the right choices guys.   

Back to top Go down

I never make the right choices guys.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1