STaR Guild

The official forum boards for the Rumble Fighter Guild, STaR

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Roleplay Chapter 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Support__Tails
STaRs Punching Bag
STaRs Punching Bag

PostSubject: Roleplay Chapter 2   Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:20 pm

ROUND 2 OF ROLEPLAY SIGN-UPS : ROLEPLAY BEGINS 6 PM EST SATURDAY

I got the idea from OGP forums, but I'm changing it up a little bit to my liking and making it easier. Here's the rules.

• I list the map we're in.

• You introduce your character if it's your first time posting. (State his/her name, exocores, scroll, class, and action.)

• Post a picture of your character everytime you post. Max size of 150x150 for every RF character pic. Try to mainly show the face and upper body, like no lower than the shoulders.

• Pick abilities from the shop I'm about to make. More will be added as the Roleplay continues. When you register your character, you get a free 5 RFP (Rumble Fighter Points) to use to buy abilities. If you defeat an opponent, you win 1 RFP. If you dominate the RPG setting, you win 5 RFP.

• Even if you have a specific class, you can still pick a job. Pick one from the list.

• Pick an Order: Guardian or Dark Guardian.

• Follow my example coming up.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
LIST OF STAGES (FOR MY USE)

ABILITY SHOP

STAT SKILLS

Brawn Hero: Gives the ability of +3 STR. [ 1RFP]
Speedy Gonzales: Gives the ability of +5 SPD [1RFP]
Knight in Shining Armor: Gives the ability of +3 ARM [1RFP]
Mana Absorber: Gives the ability of +15 SP [1RFP]
Ninja Assailant : Gives the ability of +15 SPD [5RFP]
Defending Golem: Gives the ability of +15 ARM [5RFP]
Raging Berserker : Gives the ability of +15 STR [5RFP]
SP Doctor: Gives the ability of +60 SP [5RFP]
(Updated!) Energy Barrier: Gives the ability of +30 SP and +3 ARM [3RFP]
Flashing Warrior : Gives the ability of +5 SPD and +3 STR [2 RFP]
Golem of the Wind: Gives the ability of +10 SPD and +8 ARM [5RFP]
Harness of all: Gives the ability of +3 STR, +5 SPD, +3 ARM and +15 SP. [4RFP]
Master of All: Gives the ability of +7 STR, +10 SPD, +7 ARM, AND +40 SP [10RFP]
(New!) Baby Steps: Gives the ability of +2 STR, +2 SPD, +2 ARM, & +5 SP. [1RFP]
(New!) Magic Hercules: Gives +30SP and +8 STR [5RFP]
(New!) Nimble Warrior: Gives the ability of +10 SPD and +8 STR [5RFP]
(New!) Bodybuilder: Gives the ability of +8 ARM and +8 STR [5RFP]

MISCELLANEOUS SKILLS

Block: Avoid Damage. [1 RFP]
(Updated!) Power Drain: Allows you to steal 9 STR from an opponent. (LASTS 1 ROUND) [2 RFP]
(Updated!) Mana Drain : Allows you to steal 45 SP from an opponent (LASTS 1 ROUND) [2 RFP]
(Updated!) Speed Drain: Allows you to steal 15 SPD from an opponent (LASTS 1 ROUND) [2 RFP]
(Updated!) Armor Drain: Allows you to steal 9 ARM from an opponent (LASTS 1 ROUND) [2 RFP]
(Updated!) Counter: Counter a move and deal 5 STR of damage. Skips 1 round. [2 RFP]
(Updated!) Regenerating Counter : Gives the ability to counter a move being sent at you, dealing 10 STR of damage, and gaining 30 SP in the process. Skips 2 rounds (EX: If you have 20 Speed you're done after this) [4 RFP]
(New!) Speed Boost: Allows you to gain +10 SPD for 2 rounds besides this one. [2RFP]
(New!) Strength Boost: Allows you to gain +6 STR for 2 rounds besides this one. [2RFP]
(New!) Heal: Allows you to heal 10 ARM. Skips 1 round. [2RFP]
(New!) SP Heal: Allows you to regain 20 SP. [2RFP]

- You can only have 5 Stat skills. You are welcome to trade in old ones you have for new one for the same price you bought them for.
- You can only have 5 Miscellaneous skills. Same rule as stat skills.
- ARM works as HP in this game, so there is no HP.
- There is no JMP in this game.

LIST OF JOBS

Warrior
Knight
Samurai
Ninja
Chef
Gunner
Mechanic/Engineer
Blader
Swordsmaster
Cop
FBI Agent
Trooper
Alien
Soldier
Animal
Morphist
Sniper
Spy/Undercover
Martial Artist
Street Thug
Thief
Doctor
Military Commander
Mace Wielder
Wrestler
Boxer
Psychic
Strategist

CLASS BASE STATS

Striker:
20 STR
95 ARM
0 SPD
120 SP

Alchemist
15 STR
110 ARM
0 SPD
160 SP

Soul Fighter:
10 STR
90 ARM
10 SPD
150 SP

Elementalist:
13 STR
80 ARM
5 SPD
250 SP

Shaman:
17 STR
92 ARM
0 SPD
200 SP

- 0 SPD means you can get 1 hit down. Every +10 SPD is one extra hit, which is why soul fighters are so weak.
- V Skills from exocores consume 30 SP. B skills consume 50 SP.
- All V skills do 20 damage. EXCEPTIONS: Strikers skills do 30 damage. Soul Fighter Skills do 10 damage.
- All B skills do 30 damage. EXCEPTIONS: Strikers do 40 damage. Soul Fighters do 20 damage.
- Nanmus do the same as V skills.
- The amount of STR you have is whats subtracted from the players total ARM.
EXAMPLE:
ARM: 100. Striker uses V Skill. NEW ARM: 70.
(New!) - People with 14- STR can do 2 scroll attacks and a tackle within their turn if they have enough speed. People with 15-20 STR can do 1 scroll attack and a tackle within their turn if they have enough speed. People with 21+ STR can only do 1 scroll attack within their whole turn, to make fairness.

MAP OF THE GAME

Abbx will be choosing the map for this roleplay
please tune.

Abbx
Head Of STaR
Head Of STaR

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Chapter 2   Sat Apr 17, 2010 7:04 pm

well start thsi later. im lazy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rfstar.forumotion.com
Support__Tails
STaRs Punching Bag
STaRs Punching Bag

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Chapter 2   Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:18 pm

Character:???
Job:???

Class:???
Exocore:??? and ???
Scroll:Appears to be Hitman
RFP:15
Ability:???
Character Bio:He's a Mysterious guy in black that is appear to be helping Agent Randall. No one knows who he is and maybe we'll be finding out about him pretty soon.

STATS

STR:???
ARM:???
SPD:???
SP:???

bibimamakei
In A Sentimental Mood
In A Sentimental Mood

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Chapter 2   Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:19 pm

Ha. What tails did sorta reminds me of what DBZ does and most other Role Play games. Until you fight the boss or have some sort of info on the monster you get big fat ??? on most of the info for that monster lol. I thought it's like DBZ because.. "It's Over9000!" really just starts out as ???. Very Happy Anyways, I mightttt.. join this. But I think it's still a bit too complicated. So many classes.. so many attacks and sooo many jobs and soo many things.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Support__Tails
STaRs Punching Bag
STaRs Punching Bag

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Chapter 2   Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:50 pm

bibimamakei wrote:
Ha. What tails did sorta reminds me of what DBZ does and most other Role Play games. Until you fight the boss or have some sort of info on the monster you get big fat ??? on most of the info for that monster lol. I thought it's like DBZ because.. "It's Over9000!" really just starts out as ???. Very Happy Anyways, I mightttt.. join this. But I think it's still a bit too complicated. So many classes.. so many attacks and sooo many jobs and soo many things.

and thats y ur a lower life-form

Abbx
Head Of STaR
Head Of STaR

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Chapter 2   Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:05 pm

Well, we could just have an infinite roleplay with no rules if you want. Just have ae a storyline and die when you want..create new chars when you want.
Back to top Go down
bibimamakei
In A Sentimental Mood
In A Sentimental Mood

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Chapter 2   Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:10 pm

Abbx wrote:
Well, we could just have an infinite roleplay with no rules if you want. Just have ae a storyline and die when you want..create new chars when you want.

That could get out of control. I'll come up with an idea later. Hopefully b4 u start. I'm seriously thinking this should be an App on IPhone lol. Or Facebook at least.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Abbx
Head Of STaR
Head Of STaR

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Chapter 2   Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:25 pm

How would it be out of control? Freedom wouldn't be out of control lol. We'd just have to make sure everyone follows the plot.
Back to top Go down
GazilleD
The Random STaR
The Random STaR

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Chapter 2   Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:59 pm

Abbx wrote:
How would it be out of control? Freedom wouldn't be out of control lol. We'd just have to make sure everyone follows the plot.
good idea

bibimamakei
In A Sentimental Mood
In A Sentimental Mood

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Chapter 2   Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:45 pm

Abbx wrote:

And If everyone doesn't? Out of control. I'm a dictator Abbx. I don't allow for even the slightest freedom. If a character dies, make like a Hades or something where they can attempt to get out. Not just.. DEAD.. and then all of a sudden a new character appears. I personally find that uh.. like.. a TV show that introduces a new character everytime another character is dead. Prime example: Naruto. With every dead Akatsuki, another one magically appears. With every dead enemy, another one appears (Zabuza and Haku are a good example of dead enemies long forgotten.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AznDudeIsOn
STaR Of Azns
STaR Of Azns

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Chapter 2   Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:29 am

bibimamakei wrote:
Abbx wrote:

And If everyone doesn't? Out of control. I'm a dictator Abbx. I don't allow for even the slightest freedom. If a character dies, make like a Hades or something where they can attempt to get out. Not just.. DEAD.. and then all of a sudden a new character appears. I personally find that uh.. like.. a TV show that introduces a new character everytime another character is dead. Prime example: Naruto. With every dead Akatsuki, another one magically appears. With every dead enemy, another one appears (Zabuza and Haku are a good example of dead enemies long forgotten.)
Because dragon ball z is soooo much better lol. It's over 9000!

Abbx
Head Of STaR
Head Of STaR

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Chapter 2   Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:22 am

lol.

I'd delete posts that aren't going with our plot. I just said you make new characters as the roleplay moves forward.
Back to top Go down
Support__Tails
STaRs Punching Bag
STaRs Punching Bag

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Chapter 2   Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:32 pm

It's still confuse me why didn't we continue this?

Abbx
Head Of STaR
Head Of STaR

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Chapter 2   Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:06 am

bibimamakei wrote:
Abbx wrote:

Actually it was known that the Akatsuki had plenty of members. Its not like they magically appear. There was only one new member who joined later in the show.

Also, Zabuza and Haku arent long forgotten. Just a few months ago, one of Sasukes new comrades picked up his sword from the same town Naruto Bridge was made after the battle.
Back to top Go down
bibimamakei
In A Sentimental Mood
In A Sentimental Mood

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Chapter 2   Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:44 pm

Abbx wrote:
bibimamakei wrote:
Abbx wrote:

Actually it was known that the Akatsuki had plenty of members. Its not like they magically appear. There was only one new member who joined later in the show.

Also, Zabuza and Haku arent long forgotten. Just a few months ago, one of Sasukes new comrades picked up his sword from the same town Naruto Bridge was made after the battle.

ya... I reread it.. and re thought. >=| OKAY! USE BLEACH instead!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Abbx
Head Of STaR
Head Of STaR

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Chapter 2   Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:28 pm

bibimamakei wrote:
Abbx wrote:
bibimamakei wrote:
Abbx wrote:

Bleach doesn't work either. The arrancar are numbered so its obvious lol. The only show that works for your comparison is probably DBZ.
Back to top Go down
Parrotz
In Training
In Training

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Chapter 2   Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:58 pm

Dragon ball z song.You look like goku
LOL
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://pmuniverse.net
AznDudeIsOn
STaR Of Azns
STaR Of Azns

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Chapter 2   Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:10 pm

Abbx wrote:
bibimamakei wrote:
Abbx wrote:
bibimamakei wrote:
Abbx wrote:

Bleach doesn't work either. The arrancar are numbered so its obvious lol. The only show that works for your comparison is probably DBZ.
Lol? no Dragon ball characters always refer to past characters, even some minor ones too.

bibimamakei
In A Sentimental Mood
In A Sentimental Mood

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Chapter 2   Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:22 pm

Actually I could make this case:

With every new "arc", we have a new foe.

They defeat the last bad guy, we get a new one. After Zabuza/Haku, we got Gaara and Orochimaru. Etc. So technically... they could constantly keep adding new characters. Even if they reminisce of their old characters.. they still have the new ones continuously popping up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Abbx
Head Of STaR
Head Of STaR

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Chapter 2   Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:38 pm

bibimamakei wrote:

They defeat the last bad guy, we get a new one. After Zabuza/Haku, we got Gaara and Orochimaru. Etc. So technically... they could constantly keep adding new characters. Even if they reminisce of their old characters.. they still have the new ones continuously popping up.
But the thing is, Im saying that theres backgrounds that they come from, so it isn't any magical appearance lol. Theres villages. A lot of them. If there was only 1 person from each village that'd be hilarious.
Back to top Go down
Parrotz
In Training
In Training

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Chapter 2   Tue Aug 31, 2010 3:16 pm

DBZ with goku and pikachu combined,hey goku dont insult yourself
:3
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://pmuniverse.net
bibimamakei
In A Sentimental Mood
In A Sentimental Mood

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Chapter 2   Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:28 pm

Abbx wrote:
bibimamakei wrote:

But the thing is, Im saying that theres backgrounds that they come from, so it isn't any magical appearance lol. Theres villages. A lot of them. If there was only 1 person from each village that'd be hilarious.

But from that you are essentially opening up the door to bring about millions of characters... Why? Because a village has a million people in it that are probably ninjas. -_-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Abbx
Head Of STaR
Head Of STaR

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Chapter 2   Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:37 pm

bibimamakei wrote:
Abbx wrote:
bibimamakei wrote:

But from that you are essentially opening up the door to bring about millions of characters... Why? Because a village has a million people in it that are probably ninjas. -_-

Whats your point xD.
Back to top Go down
bibimamakei
In A Sentimental Mood
In A Sentimental Mood

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Chapter 2   Tue Aug 31, 2010 10:09 pm

Well b4 this turned out to be an anime war... I was trying to say.. Don't allow people to randomly create a new character.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Support__Tails
STaRs Punching Bag
STaRs Punching Bag

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Chapter 2   Tue Aug 31, 2010 10:11 pm

bibimamakei wrote:
Well b4 this turned out to be an anime war... I was trying to say.. Don't allow people to randomly create a new character.

Sighs... All i want was to continue this game.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Chapter 2   

Back to top Go down

Roleplay Chapter 2
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next