STaR Guild

The official forum boards for the Rumble Fighter Guild, STaR

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Suriya Crystal VS Cannon Launcher

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Suriya or Cannon Launcer?
Suriya Crystal
22%
 22% [ 2 ]
Cannon Launcher (Alch)
78%
 78% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 9

AuthorMessage
AznDudeIsOn
STaR Of Azns
STaR Of Azns

PostSubject: Re: Suriya Crystal VS Cannon Launcher   Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:52 pm

perp wrote:
AznDudeIsOn wrote:
perp wrote:
AznDudeIsOn wrote:
perp wrote:
AznDudeIsOn wrote:
perp wrote:
AznDudeIsOn wrote:
And perp, your a dumbazz.
A black girl once said, "stup ben' uh instuhgateor"
ima dumbass 4 saying idc wat he approves of and saying an exocore is better than a diff exocore overall alright u both just bein dumb assholes rite now
i aint instigatin shit ur just bein a dick not makin any sense rite now cuz da only one tryna diss is u n rad mad rite? so stfu and get out my face wit dat bullshit nigga i aint stupid

Do you really want me to start?
First off, Radmad stated his belief. You didn't need to type "who gives a shit". Not only were you being offensive, but you go agaisnt the purpose given by the thread's creator.
And on top of that. You said WHO, impyling everyone. You didn't say idc. If you said idc, I would not be able to give much support to Radmad. (note for you perp, if you are going to type something, type it right, everything you type can and will be used agaisnt you.)
How am i being a dick? Stop instigating.
You aint stupid? Look at your argument. Stop instigating.
Dissing is my job, you know that.
Is this too much sense for you?
umad cause u got thrown around like chump change.
G.G. Rematch.
nigga iz u buggin u kno i always say who gives a fuck dumass and yes i am being offensive but u should be used 2 it by now my vulgarity is wat makes me ME and wat made me ACTUALLY ANGRY was the thought that he thought i was trying to make him agree with me i personally don giv a shit if he believes me or not and no1 called u into this in da first place cuz ur just making urself look like a douchebag so i dont even kno how u got in da convo and P.S. pplz who instegate over a damn forum for a damn exocore r dum asses as such buhbye P.S.S. who gives a fuck is another way of saying idc
*chewed up n spit out like an unwanted chew toy*
Rage mo.
And I can get into any guild convo. I'm your co-leader.
Me look like a douchebag? Never. Razz
And your the instigator.
lolz but is dis convo about da guild? no its about an exo and no ur not my co-leader i have no co-leader since im not even considered a guild memeber just an unactive player so yea u still look like a douchebag
So you think your not considered a guild member? Lol
I guses I'll take you off the list.

bibimamakei
In A Sentimental Mood
In A Sentimental Mood

PostSubject: Re: Suriya Crystal VS Cannon Launcher   Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:44 pm

I love how perp just OVERLOOKS everrrrrything. It's reallllyyyy funny. Ironically funny.

-Calling someone a douchebag first? Doesn't... THAT make you a douchebag yourself?

-Using vulgar language? Is that not... instigating?

-Disregarding other's opinion? Is that not.. instigating?

The list goes on :]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bibimamakei
In A Sentimental Mood
In A Sentimental Mood

PostSubject: Re: Suriya Crystal VS Cannon Launcher   Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:49 pm

BoOyo wrote:
Abbx wrote:
BoOyo wrote:
hmms... hooow bout I put sun exo on my spd soul fighter and we'll see how effective it is heheheh =] anyone care to step up =D?

lol I can spam my exocore out like hell 2xx from blind+ connect after with 3xx dmg from disc = 5xx=6xx depending lol, cannon is slow while in battle u can use suriya like MAS, =] for those jumpers u know who u r = epic mid air blind then continue on with ur assault, today i sucessfully juggled tails after a disc thrown and connected with kobudo right after he "fell out the sky" =D

overall u need to either keep ur distance with cannon or try to buy time with cannon combos because the big ball bullet does 4xx dmg, while when u use suriya if they idioticly jump around or try to do slide drifts, u just blind with the AOE effect and can either connect or do alternate combos, suriya can do close combat as well as ranged =] shit its the 2nd exo for my soul fighter and elem

edit: also if u try to spam the big ball, its 4-5 shots on a alch and ur done, while on my suriya elem or soul its 5-6 for soul and umms its probably 20 shots for elem?

20 shots? <-- Idk about that. Im kinda skeptic when I think about the number 20 lol. Maybe you overshot the estimate? Dag that's alot. But yeah pretty much what i would agree with. Distance is a key factor. Suriya really is an overall pretty godly exo.[ In the sense that, it has good overall usage abilities between team and single. ]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
perp
Perple Ninja STaR
Perple Ninja STaR

PostSubject: Re: Suriya Crystal VS Cannon Launcher   Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:42 pm

AznDudeIsOn wrote:
perp wrote:
AznDudeIsOn wrote:
perp wrote:
AznDudeIsOn wrote:
perp wrote:
AznDudeIsOn wrote:
perp wrote:
AznDudeIsOn wrote:
ima dumbass 4 saying idc wat he approves of and saying an exocore is better than a diff exocore overall alright u both just bein dumb assholes rite now
i aint instigatin shit ur just bein a dick not makin any sense rite now cuz da only one tryna diss is u n rad mad rite? so stfu and get out my face wit dat bullshit nigga i aint stupid

First off, Radmad stated his belief. You didn't need to type "who gives a shit". Not only were you being offensive, but you go agaisnt the purpose given by the thread's creator.
And on top of that. You said WHO, impyling everyone. You didn't say idc. If you said idc, I would not be able to give much support to Radmad. (note for you perp, if you are going to type something, type it right, everything you type can and will be used agaisnt you.)
G.G. Rematch.
nigga iz u buggin u kno i always say who gives a fuck dumass and yes i am being offensive but u should be used 2 it by now my vulgarity is wat makes me ME and wat made me ACTUALLY ANGRY was the thought that he thought i was trying to make him agree with me i personally don giv a shit if he believes me or not and no1 called u into this in da first place cuz ur just making urself look like a douchebag so i dont even kno how u got in da convo and P.S. pplz who instegate over a damn forum for a damn exocore r dum asses as such buhbye P.S.S. who gives a fuck is another way of saying idc
Rage mo.
And your the instigator.
lolz but is dis convo about da guild? no its about an exo and no ur not my co-leader i have no co-leader since im not even considered a guild memeber just an unactive player so yea u still look like a douchebag
So you think your not considered a guild member? Lol
I guses I'll take you off the list.
go ahead then i personally dont giv a fuck
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BoOyo
Rumble Fighter Champion
Rumble Fighter Champion

PostSubject: Re: Suriya Crystal VS Cannon Launcher   Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:28 am

bibimamakei wrote:
BoOyo wrote:
Abbx wrote:
BoOyo wrote:
hmms... hooow bout I put sun exo on my spd soul fighter and we'll see how effective it is heheheh =] anyone care to step up =D?

lol I can spam my exocore out like hell 2xx from blind+ connect after with 3xx dmg from disc = 5xx=6xx depending lol, cannon is slow while in battle u can use suriya like MAS, =] for those jumpers u know who u r = epic mid air blind then continue on with ur assault, today i sucessfully juggled tails after a disc thrown and connected with kobudo right after he "fell out the sky" =D

overall u need to either keep ur distance with cannon or try to buy time with cannon combos because the big ball bullet does 4xx dmg, while when u use suriya if they idioticly jump around or try to do slide drifts, u just blind with the AOE effect and can either connect or do alternate combos, suriya can do close combat as well as ranged =] shit its the 2nd exo for my soul fighter and elem

edit: also if u try to spam the big ball, its 4-5 shots on a alch and ur done, while on my suriya elem or soul its 5-6 for soul and umms its probably 20 shots for elem?

20 shots? <-- Idk about that. Im kinda skeptic when I think about the number 20 lol. Maybe you overshot the estimate? Dag that's alot. But yeah pretty much what i would agree with. Distance is a key factor. Suriya really is an overall pretty godly exo.[ In the sense that, it has good overall usage abilities between team and single. ]

well its not exact estimate xD, I havent really spammed suriya to it's fullest potential yet, usually battle ends or i get edged off before I can waste all of my sp xD

also think of it this way, whether in a demo or regular battle 4on4 would u want 4 alch cannons spamming ur azz or 4 elem suriyas spamming ya azz lolol, I'd rather fight the alch gunners over getting owned by the spamming suriyas anyday demo OR battle
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheSTaR_Hooligan
STaR Of Spam
STaR Of Spam

PostSubject: Re: Suriya Crystal VS Cannon Launcher   Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:38 am

perp wrote:
AznDudeIsOn wrote:
perp wrote:
AznDudeIsOn wrote:
perp wrote:
AznDudeIsOn wrote:
perp wrote:
AznDudeIsOn wrote:

G.G. Rematch.
Rage mo.
And your the instigator.

dude why do u consider yourself not a guild member come on dude, i was unactive for a long time then i got my shyt back lol and came back. and guess what, i was apart of STaR.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
perple
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Suriya Crystal VS Cannon Launcher   Fri Apr 16, 2010 4:20 pm

TheSTaR_Hooligan wrote:
perp wrote:
AznDudeIsOn wrote:
perp wrote:
AznDudeIsOn wrote:
perp wrote:
AznDudeIsOn wrote:
perp wrote:
AznDudeIsOn wrote:

G.G. Rematch.
Rage mo.
And your the instigator.

dude why do u consider yourself not a guild member come on dude, i was unactive for a long time then i got my shyt back lol and came back. and guess what, i was apart of STaR.
i dont consider myself a guild memeber cuz i dont even play rf as much as i used 2 now im on once a month dude im on xbox 2 much and da only 1 wit an xbox is red n flash im pretty much just like pirate jing we only got a leader we aint exactly in da guild or out da guild wez just here
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Support__Tails
STaRs Punching Bag
STaRs Punching Bag

PostSubject: Re: Suriya Crystal VS Cannon Launcher   Fri Apr 16, 2010 4:30 pm

Due to massive argument this thread have been closed by the name of Abbx.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suriya Crystal VS Cannon Launcher   

Back to top Go down

Suriya Crystal VS Cannon Launcher
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2