STaR Guild

The official forum boards for the Rumble Fighter Guild, STaR

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Suriya Crystal VS Cannon Launcher

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Suriya or Cannon Launcer?
Suriya Crystal
22%
 22% [ 2 ]
Cannon Launcher (Alch)
78%
 78% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 9

AuthorMessage
Abbx
Head Of STaR
Head Of STaR

PostSubject: Suriya Crystal VS Cannon Launcher   Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:09 am

Im serious. Which one do you think is better? Cannon Launcher as in the alchemist one :/. I find Suriya useless because being blind just puts people in a frantic and you may be surprised at how accurate they can be while you're freely off guard. The disc is okay but yeah.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rfstar.forumotion.com
Support__Tails
STaRs Punching Bag
STaRs Punching Bag

PostSubject: Re: Suriya Crystal VS Cannon Launcher   Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:08 pm

IT'S ALL ABOUT THE BALLS! NO ONE LIKE BIG DISC OF SHIT!!

perp
Perple Ninja STaR
Perple Ninja STaR

PostSubject: Re: Suriya Crystal VS Cannon Launcher   Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:46 pm

ima hav 2 go wit tails cuz cannon launcher can do homing attack and surioya cant and blinding is waste of time cuz if dat person got an exo out dey can just spam it til dey can c
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bibimamakei
In A Sentimental Mood
In A Sentimental Mood

PostSubject: Re: Suriya Crystal VS Cannon Launcher   Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:23 pm

Well depends on your situation. And your ability to use the exocore efficently. Certainly Cannon Launcher has high points. But you need distance, and you need time, as with most Alchemist exos. That alone makes it really hard to do much. With Suriya, your have instant attacks at most times. They have their cons and pros but to say which is better depends on your situation.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
perp
Perple Ninja STaR
Perple Ninja STaR

PostSubject: Re: Suriya Crystal VS Cannon Launcher   Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:28 pm

who gives a fuck cannon launcher better overall
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bibimamakei
In A Sentimental Mood
In A Sentimental Mood

PostSubject: Re: Suriya Crystal VS Cannon Launcher   Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:32 pm

perp wrote:

And this is suppose to make me agree with you?

There is no "overall". If the situation calls for it, you could very well be destroyed while using cannon launcher. Not like Abbx has much of a chance when using it either. He runs away and goes on top of moonlight to use his exo.

Not to mention if it touches an obstacle while it's "homing", it's done. Suriya's disc goes through obstacles and goes a pretty nice distance. Not as far as Cannon's bullet, but cannon's bullet can't go through obstacles.

Make a legitimate argument instead of: "Who.. Gives.. a... [insert inappropriate word here]"

afro RadMad approves.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
perp
Perple Ninja STaR
Perple Ninja STaR

PostSubject: Re: Suriya Crystal VS Cannon Launcher   Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:38 pm

bibimamakei wrote:
perp wrote:

And this is suppose to make me agree with you?

There is no "overall". If the situation calls for it, you could very well be destroyed while using cannon launcher. Not like Abbx has much of a chance when using it either. He runs away and goes on top of moonlight to use his exo.

Not to mention if it touches an obstacle while it's "homing", it's done. Suriya's disc goes through obstacles and goes a pretty nice distance. Not as far as Cannon's bullet, but cannon's bullet can't go through obstacles.

Make a legitimate argument instead of: "Who.. Gives.. a... [insert inappropriate word here]"

afro RadMad approves.
i personally dont giv a fuck wat u agree with its wat i think 2 myself that matters so dont be actin like im lookin fo yo approval cuz i dont giv a fuck wat u think its wat i think 2 myself that matters ho afro
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bibimamakei
In A Sentimental Mood
In A Sentimental Mood

PostSubject: Re: Suriya Crystal VS Cannon Launcher   Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:46 pm

No one is trying to approve anything. But whatever, trying to discuss with you is like trying to tell a board to move without actually applying Physics into the equation. Inertia. What a dangerous thing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AznDudeIsOn
STaR Of Azns
STaR Of Azns

PostSubject: Re: Suriya Crystal VS Cannon Launcher   Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:56 pm

bibimamakei wrote:
No one is trying to approve anything. But whatever, trying to discuss with you is like trying to tell a board to move without actually applying Physics into the equation. Inertia. What a dangerous thing.
I dont think u know what Inertia is.
I don't know what it is either, but it has something to do along the lines with resistment of acelleration, thus implying that the "physics into the equation" has already been applied(or like at least half of it).
If it has not been applied, then it becomes a controversial statement because Inertia is a term involving resistment, and resistment can not occur if there is nothign to resist in the first place.

And perp, your a dumbazz.
A black girl once said, "stup ben' uh instuhgateor"

AznDudeIsOn
STaR Of Azns
STaR Of Azns

PostSubject: Re: Suriya Crystal VS Cannon Launcher   Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:13 pm

bibimamakei wrote:
Well depends on your situation. And your ability to use the exocore efficently. Certainly Cannon Launcher has high points. But you need distance and you need time and a reasonable distance, as with most Alchemist exos. That alone makes it really hard to do much. With Suriya, you have instant attacks at most times. They have their cons and pros but to say which is better depends on your situation.
Fixed.

And IMO, cannon Launcher becomes useful more often then Suriya does.
Some perks Suriya does have, is that Tien's Solar FLare will still occur even if you stopped the person a considerably long time length before the actual flare occurs, and that the AOE is vast.

But in a serious team match, Cannon Launcher would probably be too easy to avoid for professionals.

Abbx
Head Of STaR
Head Of STaR

PostSubject: Re: Suriya Crystal VS Cannon Launcher   Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:13 pm

Rad, I only distance myself when Im up against more than one person. If I was 1v1ing with cannon launcher, I can use it up close pretty damn well.
Back to top Go down
bibimamakei
In A Sentimental Mood
In A Sentimental Mood

PostSubject: Re: Suriya Crystal VS Cannon Launcher   Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:50 pm

Abbx wrote:
Rad, I only distance myself when Im up against more than one person. If I was 1v1ing with cannon launcher, I can use it up close pretty damn well.

Which is what I'm trying to point out as "the conditions at which one exo is probably a better choice than the other". Anyways, I can see your point Azn. Resisting unless another force is applied. Push a sled down, unless friction is applied, it won't stop. Sit a football down, unless kicked, won't move.

Quite frankly, I think both exos could be tweeked to equate or outpower the other.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
perp
Perple Ninja STaR
Perple Ninja STaR

PostSubject: Re: Suriya Crystal VS Cannon Launcher   Tue Apr 13, 2010 11:14 pm

AznDudeIsOn wrote:
bibimamakei wrote:
I don't know what it is either, but it has something to do along the lines with resistment of acelleration, thus implying that the "physics into the equation" has already been applied(or like at least half of it).
If it has not been applied, then it becomes a controversial statement because Inertia is a term involving resistment, and resistment can not occur if there is nothign to resist in the first place.

ima dumbass 4 saying idc wat he approves of and saying an exocore is better than a diff exocore overall alright u both just bein dumb assholes rite now
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BoOyo
Rumble Fighter Champion
Rumble Fighter Champion

PostSubject: Re: Suriya Crystal VS Cannon Launcher   Wed Apr 14, 2010 2:38 am

hmms... hooow bout I put sun exo on my spd soul fighter and we'll see how effective it is heheheh =] anyone care to step up =D?

also depending situation I'd choose suriya over cannon cuz, in about 98% of my matches when I get sun exo early during demo, it usually helps us win majority of the time, most of em run off or stay still and either screen kills em for staying still or a player does =], Sun exo is more of a exo to deal dmg all around connecting blind with the disc espically when ur close up to em u can dmg em from behind doing 500-600 dmg, while alch exo is spammable ON TOP of demo with maybe say 3 or more other alch cannons, personally I've used sun alot more and I can say this, this shit pwnz da hell outta ppl on moon =D (its AOE Radius effect is nice for catching laggers too)

edit: if i wanted to home in with heat seeking bullets, i'd use fish since it turns twice
if i wanted the cannon combos i'd use the regular one and their bullets dont miss if it goes thru objects and walls etc(or use sun disc)

extra edit: sun exo has a freaky up and down range =]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AznDudeIsOn
STaR Of Azns
STaR Of Azns

PostSubject: Re: Suriya Crystal VS Cannon Launcher   Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:32 am

perp wrote:
AznDudeIsOn wrote:
bibimamakei wrote:

ima dumbass 4 saying idc wat he approves of and saying an exocore is better than a diff exocore overall alright u both just bein dumb assholes rite now

TheSTaR_Hooligan
STaR Of Spam
STaR Of Spam

PostSubject: Re: Suriya Crystal VS Cannon Launcher   Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:33 am

canon is more pro
Back to top Go down
View user profile
perp
Perple Ninja STaR
Perple Ninja STaR

PostSubject: Re: Suriya Crystal VS Cannon Launcher   Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:47 pm

AznDudeIsOn wrote:
perp wrote:
AznDudeIsOn wrote:
bibimamakei wrote:

i aint instigatin shit ur just bein a dick not makin any sense rite now cuz da only one tryna diss is u n rad mad rite? so stfu and get out my face wit dat bullshit nigga i aint stupid
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Abbx
Head Of STaR
Head Of STaR

PostSubject: Re: Suriya Crystal VS Cannon Launcher   Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:26 pm

BoOyo wrote:
hmms... hooow bout I put sun exo on my spd soul fighter and we'll see how effective it is heheheh =] anyone care to step up =D?

also depending situation I'd choose suriya over cannon cuz, in about 98% of my matches when I get sun exo early during demo, it usually helps us win majority of the time, most of em run off or stay still and either screen kills em for staying still or a player does =], Sun exo is more of a exo to deal dmg all around connecting blind with the disc espically when ur close up to em u can dmg em from behind doing 500-600 dmg, while alch exo is spammable ON TOP of demo with maybe say 3 or more other alch cannons, personally I've used sun alot more and I can say this, this shit pwnz da hell outta ppl on moon =D (its AOE Radius effect is nice for catching laggers too)

I disagree that suriya deals more damage. Cannon launcher is an HP destroyer, dude, and for an alchemist exocore, it has very little consumption. Suriyas an obvious exocore. Cannon launcher is a surprise attack.
Back to top Go down
perp
Perple Ninja STaR
Perple Ninja STaR

PostSubject: Re: Suriya Crystal VS Cannon Launcher   Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:39 pm

cannon is better than suriya overall cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bibimamakei
In A Sentimental Mood
In A Sentimental Mood

PostSubject: Re: Suriya Crystal VS Cannon Launcher   Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:53 pm

perp wrote:
AznDudeIsOn wrote:
perp wrote:
AznDudeIsOn wrote:
bibimamakei wrote:

i aint instigatin shit ur just bein a dick not makin any sense rite now cuz da only one tryna diss is u n rad mad rite? so stfu and get out my face wit dat bullshit nigga i aint stupid

Lol.. You just instigated once again. Silly perp. You are being schooled. Did Azn literally copy/paste his comment lol? I love him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AznDudeIsOn
STaR Of Azns
STaR Of Azns

PostSubject: Re: Suriya Crystal VS Cannon Launcher   Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:23 pm

perp wrote:
AznDudeIsOn wrote:
perp wrote:
AznDudeIsOn wrote:

Do you really want me to start?
First off, Radmad stated his belief. You didn't need to type "who gives a shit". Not only were you being offensive, but you go agaisnt the purpose given by the thread's creator.
And on top of that. You said WHO, impyling everyone. You didn't say idc. If you said idc, I would not be able to give much support to Radmad. (note for you perp, if you are going to type something, type it right, everything you type can and will be used agaisnt you.)
How am i being a dick? Stop instigating.
You aint stupid? Look at your argument. Stop instigating.
Dissing is my job, you know that.
Is this too much sense for you?
umad cause u got thrown around like chump change.
G.G. Rematch.

perp
Perple Ninja STaR
Perple Ninja STaR

PostSubject: Re: Suriya Crystal VS Cannon Launcher   Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:28 am

AznDudeIsOn wrote:
perp wrote:
AznDudeIsOn wrote:
perp wrote:
AznDudeIsOn wrote:

First off, Radmad stated his belief. You didn't need to type "who gives a shit". Not only were you being offensive, but you go agaisnt the purpose given by the thread's creator.
And on top of that. You said WHO, impyling everyone. You didn't say idc. If you said idc, I would not be able to give much support to Radmad. (note for you perp, if you are going to type something, type it right, everything you type can and will be used agaisnt you.)
G.G. Rematch.
nigga iz u buggin u kno i always say who gives a fuck dumass and yes i am being offensive but u should be used 2 it by now my vulgarity is wat makes me ME and wat made me ACTUALLY ANGRY was the thought that he thought i was trying to make him agree with me i personally don giv a shit if he believes me or not and no1 called u into this in da first place cuz ur just making urself look like a douchebag so i dont even kno how u got in da convo and P.S. pplz who instegate over a damn forum for a damn exocore r dum asses as such buhbye P.S.S. who gives a fuck is another way of saying idc
*chewed up n spit out like an unwanted chew toy*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BoOyo
Rumble Fighter Champion
Rumble Fighter Champion

PostSubject: Re: Suriya Crystal VS Cannon Launcher   Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:40 am

Abbx wrote:
BoOyo wrote:

I disagree that suriya deals more damage. Cannon launcher is an HP destroyer, dude, and for an alchemist exocore, it has very little consumption. Suriyas an obvious exocore. Cannon launcher is a surprise attack.

lol I can spam my exocore out like hell 2xx from blind+ connect after with 3xx dmg from disc = 5xx=6xx depending lol, cannon is slow while in battle u can use suriya like MAS, =] for those jumpers u know who u r = epic mid air blind then continue on with ur assault, today i sucessfully juggled tails after a disc thrown and connected with kobudo right after he "fell out the sky" =D

overall u need to either keep ur distance with cannon or try to buy time with cannon combos because the big ball bullet does 4xx dmg, while when u use suriya if they idioticly jump around or try to do slide drifts, u just blind with the AOE effect and can either connect or do alternate combos, suriya can do close combat as well as ranged =] shit its the 2nd exo for my soul fighter and elem

edit: also if u try to spam the big ball, its 4-5 shots on a alch and ur done, while on my suriya elem or soul its 5-6 for soul and umms its probably 20 shots for elem?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AznDudeIsOn
STaR Of Azns
STaR Of Azns

PostSubject: Re: Suriya Crystal VS Cannon Launcher   Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:51 am

perp wrote:
AznDudeIsOn wrote:
perp wrote:
AznDudeIsOn wrote:
perp wrote:
AznDudeIsOn wrote:

G.G. Rematch.
nigga iz u buggin u kno i always say who gives a fuck dumass and yes i am being offensive but u should be used 2 it by now my vulgarity is wat makes me ME and wat made me ACTUALLY ANGRY was the thought that he thought i was trying to make him agree with me i personally don giv a shit if he believes me or not and no1 called u into this in da first place cuz ur just making urself look like a douchebag so i dont even kno how u got in da convo and P.S. pplz who instegate over a damn forum for a damn exocore r dum asses as such buhbye P.S.S. who gives a fuck is another way of saying idc
Rage mo.
And I can get into any guild convo. I'm your co-leader.
Me look like a douchebag? Never. Razz
And your the instigator.

perp
Perple Ninja STaR
Perple Ninja STaR

PostSubject: Re: Suriya Crystal VS Cannon Launcher   Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:30 pm

AznDudeIsOn wrote:
perp wrote:
AznDudeIsOn wrote:
perp wrote:
AznDudeIsOn wrote:
perp wrote:
AznDudeIsOn wrote:

G.G. Rematch.
Rage mo.
And I can get into any guild convo. I'm your co-leader.
Me look like a douchebag? Never. Razz
And your the instigator.
lolz but is dis convo about da guild? no its about an exo and no ur not my co-leader i have no co-leader since im not even considered a guild memeber just an unactive player so yea u still look like a douchebag
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suriya Crystal VS Cannon Launcher   

Back to top Go down

Suriya Crystal VS Cannon Launcher
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next