STaR Guild

The official forum boards for the Rumble Fighter Guild, STaR

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

GOD DAMN!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
NormalMan
Vintage STaR
Vintage STaR

PostSubject: GOD DAMN!!!   Fri Nov 14, 2008 10:50 pm

I can't participate in the "Starurday" tomorrow because I'm going to a martial arts tournament that my dad is forcing me and flash to go to when we don't want to go to in the first place, so yea sorry guys. Ill be on either on sunday or monday once i get back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AznDudeIsOn
STaR Of Azns
STaR Of Azns

PostSubject: Re: GOD DAMN!!!   Fri Nov 14, 2008 11:43 pm

NormalMan wrote:
I can't participate in the "Starurday" tomorrow because I'm going to a martial arts tournament that my dad is forcing me and flash to go to when we don't want to go to in the first place, so yea sorry guys. Ill be on either on sunday or monday once i get back.
are u parcipiating in the tournament? if so.. what martial arts ?

PirateJing
Exocore Master
Exocore Master

PostSubject: Re: GOD DAMN!!!   Sat Nov 15, 2008 1:43 am

NormalMan wrote:
What kind of martial arts?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.meatspin.com
Abbx
Head Of STaR
Head Of STaR

PostSubject: Re: GOD DAMN!!!   Sat Nov 15, 2008 3:06 am

NormalMan wrote:

If you show me a picture of you dragon kicking someone in the face, I swear to God I will give you like 20k. xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rfstar.forumotion.com
WordOfBlue
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: GOD DAMN!!!   Sun Nov 16, 2008 9:41 pm

Abbx wrote:
NormalMan wrote:

If you show me a picture of you dragon kicking someone in the face, I swear to God I will give you like 20k. xD
*psst normal dragon kick me, and give me 10k*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NormalMan
Vintage STaR
Vintage STaR

PostSubject: Re: GOD DAMN!!!   Mon Nov 17, 2008 12:11 am

Lol hey guys Im back, the tournament i went to was a Farang Mu Sul Tournament which is a Korean Martial art that my Dad has developed during his 40 years of martial arts training (which makes him the grand master known as Kuk-Sa-Nim). The Muay Thai division was sick but unfortunately there werent enough people for me and flash to compete against in our age group. How ever if u want we can put up a picture of me or flash Dragon kicking some one if we can, we just need to dig though some old photos or something, but yea Im not sure if we can. So yea ill be on this week for sure.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Abbx
Head Of STaR
Head Of STaR

PostSubject: Re: GOD DAMN!!!   Mon Nov 17, 2008 12:24 am

NormalMan wrote:
Lol hey guys Im back, the tournament i went to was a Farang Mu Sul Tournament which is a Korean Martial art that my Dad has developed during his 40 years of martial arts training (which makes him the grand master known as Kuk-Sa-Nim). The Muay Thai division was sick but unfortunately there werent enough people for me and flash to compete against in our age group. How ever if u want we can put up a picture of me or flash Dragon kicking some one if we can, we just need to dig though some old photos or something, but yea Im not sure if we can. So yea ill be on this week for sure.
YOU ACTUALLY DRAGON KICKED SOMEONE IN THE FACE? How do I know it wont be fake lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rfstar.forumotion.com
NormalMan
Vintage STaR
Vintage STaR

PostSubject: Re: GOD DAMN!!!   Mon Nov 17, 2008 10:05 pm

Uhh not really a dragon kick, but we have got some really cool shots in before. ill try to find some pics of them, if u want theres a whole bunch of pictures on my dads martial arts web site. at www.dsystem.com. Dsystem meaning De Alba System because thats our last name, thomas and brandon De Alba and my dad is Michael De Alba who is our arts founder, so yea. check it out and tell me if u like it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kankoku
STaR Of Gold
STaR Of Gold

PostSubject: Re: GOD DAMN!!!   Mon Nov 17, 2008 10:12 pm

thats a sexy ass kick xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PirateJing
Exocore Master
Exocore Master