STaR Guild

The official forum boards for the Rumble Fighter Guild, STaR
 
HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 GGGG hackers.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
AznDudeIsOn
STaR Of Azns
STaR Of Azns
avatar

Posts : 1163
Reputation : 18
Join date : 2008-07-22
Age : 23
Location : Houstatlantavegas

PostSubject: GGGG hackers.   Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:35 pm

http://newforum.ogplanet.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=145836&PN=1

I hope i dont get banned.

_________________
AznSTaRIsOn!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
STaRxRedFlamer504
Flame Of STaR
Flame Of STaR
avatar

Posts : 760
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2009-01-17
Age : 21
Location : In Sam's Closet Choking AbrahomX while Stabbing him deadly,New Orleans Louisiana

PostSubject: Re: GGGG hackers.   Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:04 pm

now this scares me even though i kno im not on it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.ired504.co.nr/
Support__Tails
STaRs Punching Bag
STaRs Punching Bag
avatar

Posts : 1457
Reputation : 16
Join date : 2008-08-15
Age : 22
Location : STaR's Space Ship

PostSubject: Re: GGGG hackers.   Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:03 pm

ouch ITS A 150% CHANCE THAT IM NOT ON IT!

_________________
Respect it. Lock it. Love it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BoOyo
Rumble Fighter Champion
Rumble Fighter Champion
avatar

Posts : 577
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2008-09-15

PostSubject: Re: GGGG hackers.   Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:28 pm

Jackie

Originally posted by support035

Keep it, sell it, whatever happens, hackers lose (since you arent getting banned).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Support__Tails
STaRs Punching Bag
STaRs Punching Bag
avatar

Posts : 1457
Reputation : 16
Join date : 2008-08-15
Age : 22
Location : STaR's Space Ship

PostSubject: Re: GGGG hackers.   Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:32 pm

BoOyo wrote:
Jackie

Originally posted by support035

Keep it, sell it, whatever happens, hackers lose (since you arent getting banned).

BUTTTTTT WHAT IF YOU ARE BOO?

_________________
Respect it. Lock it. Love it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BoOyo
Rumble Fighter Champion
Rumble Fighter Champion
avatar

Posts : 577
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2008-09-15

PostSubject: Re: GGGG hackers.   Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:41 pm

fuck dat I didnt hack period >=O, sure I've gotten a few gifts from people idk, probably during da hacker era but w/e! I AINT GETTING BANNED FOR NOTHINNNGZ
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Support__Tails
STaRs Punching Bag
STaRs Punching Bag
avatar

Posts : 1457
Reputation : 16
Join date : 2008-08-15
Age : 22
Location : STaR's Space Ship

PostSubject: Re: GGGG hackers.   Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:17 am

BoOyo wrote:
fuck dat I didnt hack period >=O, sure I've gotten a few gifts from people idk, probably during da hacker era but w/e! I AINT GETTING BANNED FOR NOTHINNNGZ

idk about that.....

_________________
Respect it. Lock it. Love it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Abbx
Head Of STaR
Head Of STaR
avatar

Posts : 2910
Reputation : 19
Join date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: GGGG hackers.   Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:46 am

tails, stop spreading your eyeshield crap all over lol.

And jackie, why would you get banned..,or did you hack?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rfstar.forumotion.com
BoOyo
Rumble Fighter Champion
Rumble Fighter Champion
avatar

Posts : 577
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2008-09-15

PostSubject: Re: GGGG hackers.   Tue Mar 02, 2010 2:17 am

me and jackie, lets say we enjoyed da spoils of the hacker era =x, -coughs gifts coughs-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Support__Tails
STaRs Punching Bag
STaRs Punching Bag
avatar

Posts : 1457
Reputation : 16
Join date : 2008-08-15
Age : 22
Location : STaR's Space Ship

PostSubject: Re: GGGG hackers.   Tue Mar 02, 2010 5:26 pm

Abbx wrote:
tails, stop spreading your eyeshield crap all over lol.

And jackie, why would you get banned..,or did you hack?

no the face just epic i cant find a epic face of sonic lol

_________________
Respect it. Lock it. Love it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
perp
Perple Ninja STaR
Perple Ninja STaR
avatar

Posts : 762
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2008-07-22
Age : 23
Location : Spfld MA

PostSubject: Re: GGGG hackers.   Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:59 pm

i kno i aint getting banned fasho but still nigga yall needza 360 if u get banned just incase ight hacking is da equivalent of glitchin g just 2 let yall kno pplz were glitching in call iof duty the other day they made a vid of it and got banned the next day so just be cautious
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Support__Tails
STaRs Punching Bag
STaRs Punching Bag
avatar

Posts : 1457
Reputation : 16
Join date : 2008-08-15
Age : 22
Location : STaR's Space Ship

PostSubject: Re: GGGG hackers.   Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:49 pm

perp wrote:
i kno i aint getting banned fasho but still nigga yall needza 360 if u get banned just incase ight hacking is da equivalent of glitchin g just 2 let yall kno pplz were glitching in call iof duty the other day they made a vid of it and got banned the next day so just be cautious


who want a 360 when u can have a girl to play with but well yeah u need some console to play with her...

_________________
Respect it. Lock it. Love it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DragonstarX
Experienced
Experienced
avatar

Posts : 214
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2009-04-26
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: GGGG hackers.   Thu Mar 04, 2010 2:03 am

I highly doubt OGP is willing to ban people whom gives them money and doesnt harm the program.

Unless, there is blind banning, we shouldnt be in trouble...I hope.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
perp
Perple Ninja STaR
Perple Ninja STaR
avatar

Posts : 762
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2008-07-22
Age : 23
Location : Spfld MA

PostSubject: Re: GGGG hackers.   Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:01 pm

support_tails wrote:
perp wrote:
i kno i aint getting banned fasho but still nigga yall needza 360 if u get banned just incase ight hacking is da equivalent of glitchin g just 2 let yall kno pplz were glitching in call iof duty the other day they made a vid of it and got banned the next day so just be cautious


who want a 360 when u can have a girl to play with but well yeah u need some console to play with her...
i play in bed wit gurls not in games and wat gurl u got 2 play wit tails? Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Support__Tails
STaRs Punching Bag
STaRs Punching Bag
avatar

Posts : 1457
Reputation : 16
Join date : 2008-08-15
Age : 22
Location : STaR's Space Ship

PostSubject: Re: GGGG hackers.   Sat Mar 06, 2010 2:16 am

perp wrote:
support_tails wrote:
perp wrote:
i kno i aint getting banned fasho but still nigga yall needza 360 if u get banned just incase ight hacking is da equivalent of glitchin g just 2 let yall kno pplz were glitching in call iof duty the other day they made a vid of it and got banned the next day so just be cautious


who want a 360 when u can have a girl to play with but well yeah u need some console to play with her...
i play in bed wit gurls not in games and wat gurl u got 2 play wit tails? Laughing


atleast im not a person doing girl who just wanna lose their virginity....

_________________
Respect it. Lock it. Love it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: GGGG hackers.   

Back to top Go down
 
GGGG hackers.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STaR Guild :: Rumble Fighter :: Rumble Fighter General-
Jump to: