STaR Guild

The official forum boards for the Rumble Fighter Guild, STaR

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

MoonLight Valley

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
bibimamakei
In A Sentimental Mood
In A Sentimental Mood

PostSubject: Re: MoonLight Valley   Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:03 pm

Boo.. you are going to get us disqualified. Seriously.. Read SLOWER.. and BETTER.. "All Exocores excluding Birthday and boss exocores are allowed ". I say you are going to get us disqualified only because this may be the second instance but who's to say you won't make another one. Please re read the rules until they stick ya? No rudeness intended.

And Azn.. you did not help my inquiry.. That site only says that clothing from the shop without stats are allowed. BUT my inquiry is what about special items, for instance the WIZARD hat, the cute hearty slippers, which have stats when they come out of the chests, are used? They are clearly identical to their counterpart at the shop. How can the people tell the difference between Slotted Gems and shoes that have stats already inputed?

-Furthermore IF i'm part of the team, I wouldn't have a clue whether or not. It depends if my adult figures are on it or not during that hour. So far I don't see a problem with it. I would rather prefer it be on a Saturday but.. i guess?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AznDudeIsOn
STaR Of Azns
STaR Of Azns

PostSubject: Re: MoonLight Valley   Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:05 am

bibimamakei wrote:
And Azn.. you did not help my inquiry.. That site only says that clothing from the shop without stats are allowed. BUT my inquiry is what about special items, for instance the WIZARD hat, the cute hearty slippers, which have stats when they come out of the chests, are used? They are clearly identical to their counterpart at the shop. How can the people tell the difference between Slotted Gems and shoes that have stats already inputed?
Well I unno. Then we'll just have to hope they are honest.

Well uhh, i left yoshi13 a profile msg. He said he read it, and nothing else. I tried to ask if he is okay with the time, but all I got was ignored(he was too busying playing yugioh online).
So I don't know if he agrees with that time but.. just be on during that time i guess.

NormalMan
Vintage STaR
Vintage STaR

PostSubject: Re: MoonLight Valley   Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:18 am

Skyler is my boy and everything, but we need RadMad. Skyler has never failed me as a teammate, but even at his best he probably couldnt compete with Yoshi, and it kills me to say that.... But Rad however has been practicing with Booyo and I and he says that he can do the tournament. If we want the best shot we can at winning this than we need Rad in there, skyler is too rusty and unexperienced and Rad has impressed me this past week.

BTW: DrakFlash Wrote this not NormalMan, I forgot to log off of Brandons Forum account. So I had to correct what I said on this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Abbx
Head Of STaR
Head Of STaR

PostSubject: Re: MoonLight Valley   Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:02 am

To tell you the truth, not even I can handle this tournament at the moment. Im rusty as well, and no matter what I do its not shaking off as quick as I planned.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rfstar.forumotion.com
bibimamakei
In A Sentimental Mood
In A Sentimental Mood

PostSubject: Re: MoonLight Valley   Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:12 am

Keep us posted on the date AznDudeIsOn.

-It would be AWESOME if we can get 8 people on including the four who are in the competition for a teamworks exercise.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bibimamakei
In A Sentimental Mood
In A Sentimental Mood

PostSubject: Re: MoonLight Valley   Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:13 am

BoOyo wrote:
we have NOTHING to lose and EVERYTHING to gain, they are bringing in their guild leader yoshi13 as part of the team, if we defeat them, without our guild leader on our team our fame will grow more and its show that much more capable we are. ?

Wouldn't that also suggest that our Guild Leader is weak? lol ^_^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BoOyo
Rumble Fighter Champion
Rumble Fighter Champion

PostSubject: Re: MoonLight Valley   Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:36 am

lol relax my sejul is on my elem anyways I cant equip it to my strike lulz, and yesh our guild leader is weak ATM lmao he needs to shake off that rustyness along wif other members of da guilds lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GazilleD
The Random STaR
The Random STaR

PostSubject: Re: MoonLight Valley   Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:34 am

BoOyo wrote:
lol relax my sejul is on my elem anyways I cant equip it to my strike lulz, and yesh our guild leader is weak ATM lmao he needs to shake off that rustyness along wif other members of da guilds lol
hey fuck u buddy we gettin there

AznDudeIsOn
STaR Of Azns
STaR Of Azns

PostSubject: Re: MoonLight Valley   Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:21 am

NormalMan wrote:
Skyler is my boy and everything, but we need RadMad. Skyler has never failed me as a teammate, but even at his best he probably couldnt compete with Yoshi, and it kills me to say that.... But Rad however has been practicing with Booyo and I and he says that he can do the tournament. If we want the best shot we can at winning this than we need Rad in there, skyler is too rusty and unexperienced and Rad has impressed me this past week.
Yea, me and abb agreed on letting Rad play instead of sky.

Abbx
Head Of STaR
Head Of STaR

PostSubject: Re: MoonLight Valley   Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:06 pm

bibimamakei wrote:
BoOyo wrote:
we have NOTHING to lose and EVERYTHING to gain, they are bringing in their guild leader yoshi13 as part of the team, if we defeat them, without our guild leader on our team our fame will grow more and its show that much more capable we are. ?

Wouldn't that also suggest that our Guild Leader is weak? lol ^_^
Lets pretend you guys are Gohan while Im goku from the Cell games. Just cant do it right now lol. Besides, if you guys win, that proves this guild doesn't need its leader to go through wins.
Back to top Go down
ch3ckerz
Still Training
Still Training

PostSubject: Re: MoonLight Valley   Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:14 pm

Abbx wrote:
Pathetic thing is, we get this team on our first round and they're the ones I feared most. Be very afraid of Yoshi and Hayate. The other 2 will be good, but nothing you cant handle. Really, as good as sky and all of STaR is, sky cannot handle this team. Sorry. We really need you in there, Rad. The team you're up against is the team I was worried about the most since the sign-ups, and we just happened to get them first round. Makes my day Neutral .
i fought yoshi b4. it was a rlly gf but we only got a round of fighting and i won.
im not sure about now tho, cuz yoshi may have changed his fighting style.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RFskyflyhigh
STaR In The Sky
STaR In The Sky

PostSubject: Re: MoonLight Valley   Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:54 am

Yea I definantly wouldn't be able to handle those guys. I've fought yoshi, crimson and hayatei before and they're all playing checkers while I'm playing chess, but I'll train with you guys during the week if I have time. Who would you guys be playing if you won anyway?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GazilleD
The Random STaR
The Random STaR

PostSubject: Re: MoonLight Valley   Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:40 am

show a lil team spirit will u guys damn.... all u need is a great adrenaline boost some red bull and a lil hyper in ya systems and u can do anything have faith -.-

Abbx
Head Of STaR
Head Of STaR

PostSubject: Re: MoonLight Valley   Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:28 pm

RFskyflyhigh wrote:
Yea I definantly wouldn't be able to handle those guys. I've fought yoshi, crimson and hayatei before and they're all playing checkers while I'm playing chess, but I'll train with you guys during the week if I have time. Who would you guys be playing if you won anyway?
That was a good question. I checked, and if we win, we'll either be fighting Game On Crew or BootyJuice, and they really dont seem too tough at all. Just make sure you get passed round 1. You'll definitely win round 2. Round 3 is what I fear, the semi-finals. Youll probably go against the fearsome Karma or, less fearsome but still strong, FBI The Guild.

Bracket
Back to top Go down
bibimamakei
In A Sentimental Mood
In A Sentimental Mood

PostSubject: Re: MoonLight Valley   Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:25 pm

Abbx wrote:
RFskyflyhigh wrote:
That was a good question. I checked, and if we win, we'll either be fighting Game On Crew or BootyJuice, and they really dont seem too tough at all. Just make sure you get passed round 1. You'll definitely win round 2. Round 3 is what I fear, the semi-finals. Youll probably go against the fearsome Karma or, less fearsome but still strong, FBI The Guild.

Bracket

You are right. I am afraid for Round 3. I was afraid that the big names like AznWhackoJoe and BuThePrince were going to show up. -_-;; Boo, give 'em oblivion! Sorry guys. Wasn't able to come on with you tonight. Slept.. And.. now I'm doing homework right afterwards. I will still get on later for solo practice just so I'm not too rusty. Kontoxis.. seen him around. IDK how his "family" is. But we should be able to take them. Who knows.

BootyJuice..? What in sam's name?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BoOyo
Rumble Fighter Champion
Rumble Fighter Champion

PostSubject: Re: MoonLight Valley   Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:45 pm

aznwhacko not dat hard 0o... fought him before, he seems to rely on his elem more now for spam
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Abbx
Head Of STaR
Head Of STaR

PostSubject: Re: MoonLight Valley   Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:24 am

BoOyo wrote:
aznwhacko not dat hard 0o... fought him before, he seems to rely on his elem more now for spam
In a serious 1v1, hes pretty good. Dont underlook things. About a week aog, I joined one of his 1v1 rooms. I just died and spectated like a few other people. The match was pretty good. It was against NeverQuit AKA Mesmerize.
Back to top Go down
BoOyo
Rumble Fighter Champion
Rumble Fighter Champion

PostSubject: Re: MoonLight Valley   Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:28 am

abb u rusty, u dun count, wut u determine is srs, is not 2 me, when ever whacko is in da room... I go after him and 1v1, I always beat him 0o..., hes good at running and spamming though
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bibimamakei
In A Sentimental Mood
In A Sentimental Mood

PostSubject: Re: MoonLight Valley   Fri Jan 22, 2010 5:35 pm

Okay guys.. It's hours away.. What's going on here.. I have not gotten any confirmation that it will be on Friday @ 7PM EST. What's going onnnn...?

And that's soooooooo "cocky" [for a a lack of better word other than overconfident].
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Abbx
Head Of STaR
Head Of STaR

PostSubject: Re: MoonLight Valley   Fri Jan 22, 2010 5:38 pm

I don't even know whats going on lol.
Back to top Go down
BoOyo
Rumble Fighter Champion
Rumble Fighter Champion

PostSubject: Re: MoonLight Valley   Fri Jan 22, 2010 5:51 pm

I'll be on at 7 dont worry ya pretty lil heads
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bibimamakei
In A Sentimental Mood
In A Sentimental Mood

PostSubject: Re: MoonLight Valley   Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:18 pm

BoOyo wrote:
I'll be on at 7 dont worry ya pretty lil heads

Problem is, I don't know if I will. And I don't even know if they Agreed to it or not.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BoOyo
Rumble Fighter Champion
Rumble Fighter Champion

PostSubject: Re: MoonLight Valley   Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:48 pm

show up @ 7, if they dont, even if Jackie contacted em on da time, then we auto win otherwise by default
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Abbx
Head Of STaR
Head Of STaR

PostSubject: Re: MoonLight Valley   Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:05 pm

BoOy0, just send a FR to yoshi13 and ask him what he plans.
Back to top Go down
AznDudeIsOn
STaR Of Azns
STaR Of Azns

PostSubject: Re: MoonLight Valley   Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:14 pm

Beautiful men win.
But our team did good!

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MoonLight Valley   

Back to top Go down

MoonLight Valley