STaR Guild

The official forum boards for the Rumble Fighter Guild, STaR

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

MoonLight Valley

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
DarkFlash
Ambitous STaR
Ambitous STaR

PostSubject: Re: MoonLight Valley   Fri Jan 15, 2010 2:40 pm

Srry I havent been active lately, Ive been doing college crap, Just got my new classes. Theyre ok but not that awesome. But yeah, what RAD said, keep me posted, I suck at navigating websites.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ch3ckerz
Still Training
Still Training

PostSubject: Re: MoonLight Valley   Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:58 pm

i guess ill be a last replacement
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ch3ckerz
Still Training
Still Training

PostSubject: Re: MoonLight Valley   Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:02 pm

accept me my name is cr0ssguard
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AznDudeIsOn
STaR Of Azns
STaR Of Azns

PostSubject: Re: MoonLight Valley   Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:22 pm

bibimamakei wrote:
RFskyflyhigh wrote:
I guess I will just be an alternate in case someone can't show up or we don't have enough people since I haven't been playing too much and I'm one of the lesser beasts of the guild.

Let Sky take my place for the time being. He works well with Flash and Stalker... I think? Anyways I should be last in line; it's only fair that Sky gets to be on top.
Okay, that's ur decision.

http://www.mlvalley.com/forum/guilds/3242-mlv-guild-tournament-1200-astros.html

BoOyo
Rumble Fighter Champion
Rumble Fighter Champion

PostSubject: Re: MoonLight Valley   Sat Jan 16, 2010 5:02 am

ehs kinda wanted Rad, this is seeming more like a make shift team now lol w/e if its for astros ok lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AznDudeIsOn
STaR Of Azns
STaR Of Azns

PostSubject: Re: MoonLight Valley   Sat Jan 16, 2010 1:38 pm

Well this is what's goin on.

It's a 16 team bracket.
We can choose from anyone who has REGISTERED to our guild.
Once the first team goes through their matches and screenshots have been posted, whomever is in the screenshots, will represent us throughout the tourny.

Abbx
Head Of STaR
Head Of STaR

PostSubject: Re: MoonLight Valley   Sat Jan 16, 2010 2:23 pm

Whens the first match? Oh and Rad changed his mind.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rfstar.forumotion.com
bibimamakei
In A Sentimental Mood
In A Sentimental Mood

PostSubject: Re: MoonLight Valley   Sat Jan 16, 2010 5:43 pm

Rad did what!? So.. if Rad changed his mind, what's Rad's status currently? I really don't mind/care with whether or not I'm in. I support STaR either way.

Oh sweetness. 16 teams. One winner. Second round will only feature 8, third would be 4, and then 2. Whoa.. only 4 rounds then. Prettyyyy cool.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AznDudeIsOn
STaR Of Azns
STaR Of Azns

PostSubject: Re: MoonLight Valley   Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:35 pm

Sky,Flash, Stalker, and Boo.
http://www.mlvalley.com/forum/guilds/3331-mlvalley-guild-tournament-1200a-prizes.html
All information is here.
Also there is a new feature. If you log into their guild system, you can put your IGN, this is optional.

WHEN ARE YOU GUYS OPEN?
If you read it, round 1 is due by next saturday. Soooo we gotta start a compromised time with our first opponent Beautiful Men.
Beautiful Men consists of
Yoshi13
CrimsonBlack
Variya
Hayatei

Last edited by AznDudeIsOn on Sun Jan 17, 2010 12:04 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bibimamakei
In A Sentimental Mood
In A Sentimental Mood

PostSubject: Re: MoonLight Valley   Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:44 pm

I'm not the most positive of guys so I'm just gonna say this as a realist-

I'm thinking first round will be Difficult. Gooood luck STaR!

-I'm open, I think, for any Team Practice if the registered team would like some people to practice on b4 the real deal.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BoOyo
Rumble Fighter Champion
Rumble Fighter Champion

PostSubject: Re: MoonLight Valley   Sun Jan 17, 2010 1:12 am

I def think I need Rad to dt yoshi13... hayatei hmms idk if hes the same hayate but this one is lv 24 so idk... and the lvl 49 variya i think he/she might be a sp user just a hunch... i cant find crimson on rankings though so no info on him...

I also have been running tests on my characters and it seems using my strgh hoar is the best choice in a team match anyways, using my soul fighter is bad either way with the low low low arm... at least with my strgh hoar i can tank and deal back high dmg.

I think maybe one day I'll make a spd arm set mostly because that is the conclusion I have come to when doing my tests on each class, a high arm'd spd set is the best for any means of combat that is my answer but I do not have the resources nor the time to make one now so I hope everyone chooses their characters wisely.

edit: read the rules so no stats clothes but gemmed on clean clothes are allow... hmms...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GazilleD
The Random STaR
The Random STaR

PostSubject: Re: MoonLight Valley   Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:14 am

i'll be happy to help you guys get ready i would like to see how everyone in the guild fights anyhow

BoOyo
Rumble Fighter Champion
Rumble Fighter Champion

PostSubject: Re: MoonLight Valley   Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:19 am

I'd like to suggest to everyone spar in teams in private rooms or w/e without clothes naked or with clothes no stats either way dont make much a dif unless u want to start gemming new clean clothes to have stats (allowed)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GazilleD
The Random STaR
The Random STaR

PostSubject: Re: MoonLight Valley   Sun Jan 17, 2010 3:01 am

yea lets do that

bibimamakei
In A Sentimental Mood
In A Sentimental Mood

PostSubject: Re: MoonLight Valley   Sun Jan 17, 2010 3:06 am

Crap... Most my clothes are have stats. But like tiny ones. No accessories? They took down unexpected boundaries but left obvious ones. I guess they think they took care of the stat issue with defaulted clothing with only slots.

Besides most clothing without stats are one slotted. This promises to be interesting.

-On a side note, I have no idea why but I laughed when I read Bo's post and it said "no clothes naked". Just made me rotfl. Ahem.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BoOyo
Rumble Fighter Champion
Rumble Fighter Champion

PostSubject: Re: MoonLight Valley   Sun Jan 17, 2010 3:09 am

lol i might just go default clothing... idk might be too much of a hassle to just buy new clothings >_> and well if I do boss I can get some +2 gems from hard mode sejul anyways idk how long we can prepare for but it seems we must contact the other guild to set up a date before saturday of next week
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bibimamakei
In A Sentimental Mood
In A Sentimental Mood

PostSubject: Re: MoonLight Valley   Sun Jan 17, 2010 3:15 am

BoOyo wrote:
I def think I need Rad to dt yoshi13... hayatei hmms idk if hes the same hayate but this one is lv 24 so idk... and the lvl 49 variya i think he/she might be a sp user just a hunch... i cant find crimson on rankings though so no info on him...

I also have been running tests on my characters and it seems using my strgh hoar is the best choice in a team match anyways, using my soul fighter is bad either way with the low low low arm... at least with my strgh hoar i can tank and deal back high dmg.

I think maybe one day I'll make a spd arm set mostly because that is the conclusion I have come to when doing my tests on each class, a high arm'd spd set is the best for any means of combat that is my answer but I do not have the resources nor the time to make one now so I hope everyone chooses their characters wisely.

edit: read the rules so no stats clothes but gemmed on clean clothes are allow... hmms...

The line-up is a tad bit fishy. a lvl 24 accepted into Yoshi club? HECK NO.. That's the one you wanna be afraid of. Yoshi is god. Maybe Dark can keep him occupied? I'm betting he is going Sambo. So lots of mind games with counters. You never know if he will pull out a counter. I have seen and fought Crimson. Nothing too serious.. Just worry about his exoing. The map is Rooftop.. not alot of edges to edge. Just chase him down. If he ends up running too much find some openings at his Teammates, namely Yoshi and pressure pressure.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bibimamakei
In A Sentimental Mood
In A Sentimental Mood

PostSubject: Re: MoonLight Valley   Sun Jan 17, 2010 3:17 am

BoOyo wrote:
lol i might just go default clothing... idk might be too much of a hassle to just buy new clothings >_> and well if I do boss I can get some +2 gems from hard mode sejul anyways idk how long we can prepare for but it seems we must contact the other guild to set up a date before saturday of next week

Yoshi is a reasonable guy. I think you can compromise. Umm I love Default clothing. It da best. You guys could look like Quadruplets.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Abbx
Head Of STaR
Head Of STaR

PostSubject: Re: MoonLight Valley   Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:12 am

Pathetic thing is, we get this team on our first round and they're the ones I feared most. Be very afraid of Yoshi and Hayate. The other 2 will be good, but nothing you cant handle. Really, as good as sky and all of STaR is, sky cannot handle this team. Sorry. We really need you in there, Rad. The team you're up against is the team I was worried about the most since the sign-ups, and we just happened to get them first round. Makes my day Neutral .
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rfstar.forumotion.com
AznDudeIsOn
STaR Of Azns
STaR Of Azns

PostSubject: Re: MoonLight Valley   Sun Jan 17, 2010 12:25 pm

Guys, make sure u look at the rules. No stated items, gems are okay. But items have to be non-stat.
MORE IMPORTANTLY, choose a date. We need to get a compromised time and date.

bibimamakei
In A Sentimental Mood
In A Sentimental Mood

PostSubject: Re: MoonLight Valley   Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:31 pm

AznDudeIsOn wrote:
Guys, make sure u look at the rules. No stated items, gems are okay. But items have to be non-stat.

How can they tell whether or not the stuff that people wear are not stated if they are possibly from the Chests? I'm not liking this. farao Who spelled Pharaoh, farao?

Anyways, with my Shaman, I will be practicing no stats for a while. I'm using Koroshu and Staff. With the Staff I can pull off about 4 circles. And my SP afterwards is depleted.. completely basically.

-On a side note about the rules, are items going to be on or off? Teamkill as well?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AznDudeIsOn
STaR Of Azns
STaR Of Azns

PostSubject: Re: MoonLight Valley   Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:35 pm

bibimamakei wrote:
AznDudeIsOn wrote:

How can they tell whether or not the stuff that people wear are not stated if they are possibly from the Chests? I'm not liking this. farao Who spelled Pharaoh, farao?

Anyways, with my Shaman, I will be practicing no stats for a while. I'm using Koroshu and Staff. With the Staff I can pull off about 4 circles. And my SP afterwards is depleted.. completely basically.

-On a side note about the rules, are items going to be on or off? Teamkill as well?
http://www.mlvalley.com/forum/guilds/3331-mlvalley-guild-tournament-1200a-prizes.html

Alright, none of you guys are helping with time. How does Friday sound, 7 PM EST?

BoOyo
Rumble Fighter Champion
Rumble Fighter Champion

PostSubject: Re: MoonLight Valley   Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:48 pm

bow exos and lots of it pls, bats fun anyways, dont waste ur time on stave lols 4 circles and ur depleted is not good 0o.... and yah i concur the rules on stats are so lame -.- ur gonna allow gemmed stat clothing no preset stat clothings, that is of no use then -.- might as well come as is anyways friday? y so far I wanna get rid of em while we can =], looks guys dont worry about much, we have NOTHING to lose and EVERYTHING to gain, they are bringing in their guild leader yoshi13 as part of the team, if we defeat them, without our guild leader on our team our fame will grow more and its show that much more capable we are. Someone go contact em cuz Im too lazy to do it.

and from my presective I see bow spamming mob skill is good for free grabs I did a 4 on 2 (me being the 2 with a 2x spamming bow) i grabbed most of them with MB and dealt enough dmg to kill em without edge of course i was also spamming sejul anyways da point is as long as someone is spamming bow and one of us is near him grabbing any1 that goes near da bowman, they wont be able to do much unless they got long rangers as well, but hey its all up to who EXOs first and spams, the first to take charge WINS, GOT IT?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AznDudeIsOn
STaR Of Azns
STaR Of Azns

PostSubject: Re: MoonLight Valley   Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:39 pm

Well I'm tired of waiting, I've issued the time of 7 PM, EST on Friday. Please if it doesn't work out for you tell me.
Remember boo, no boss exo.

BoOyo
Rumble Fighter Champion
Rumble Fighter Champion

PostSubject: Re: MoonLight Valley   Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:58 pm

boss exo is allowed lolz but wasnt planning on using it anyways
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MoonLight Valley   

Back to top Go down

MoonLight Valley