STaR Guild

The official forum boards for the Rumble Fighter Guild, STaR
 
HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Lime Wire Virus- BEWARE

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
KidSTaR-CEO
Rushing STaR
Rushing STaR
avatar

Posts : 781
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2008-12-14
Age : 24
Location : In Your Craziest Dreams Muhaha feel teh Rush

PostSubject: Lime Wire Virus- BEWARE   Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:46 pm

Well i was on limewire and was downloading Lil Wayne new hot mixtape called no ceiling and out of no where computer restarts. So when i reboot PORN STARTS POPING UP ON MY SCREEN FROM THE INTERNET WITH ME CLICKING IT. im like wth is going on and i cant close the page cause when i do it reopens. Also it wont let u click or unistall stuff that well harm it. so i had to reboot and delete my disks like 10times D=. So BEWARE
Back to top Go down
View user profile
STaRxRedFlamer504
Flame Of STaR
Flame Of STaR
avatar

Posts : 760
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2009-01-17
Age : 21
Location : In Sam's Closet Choking AbrahomX while Stabbing him deadly,New Orleans Louisiana

PostSubject: Re: Lime Wire Virus- BEWARE   Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:51 pm

ya dwayne son you fail at searching on limewire even though lime wire do give viruses,because i had it,deleted this shet.
Download Music Here Son no viruses easy and fast like hella fast. http://satize.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.ired504.co.nr/
Support__Tails
STaRs Punching Bag
STaRs Punching Bag
avatar

Posts : 1457
Reputation : 16
Join date : 2008-08-15
Age : 22
Location : STaR's Space Ship

PostSubject: Re: Lime Wire Virus- BEWARE   Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:35 pm

u kids and ur black rappers

_________________
Respect it. Lock it. Love it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KidSTaR-CEO
Rushing STaR
Rushing STaR
avatar

Posts : 781
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2008-12-14
Age : 24
Location : In Your Craziest Dreams Muhaha feel teh Rush

PostSubject: Re: Lime Wire Virus- BEWARE   Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:49 pm

lmao and u cant talk wit ur azn rappers XD and joe ty for that site XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AznDudeIsOn
STaR Of Azns
STaR Of Azns
avatar

Posts : 1163
Reputation : 18
Join date : 2008-07-22
Age : 23
Location : Houstatlantavegas

PostSubject: Re: Lime Wire Virus- BEWARE   Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:53 pm

pirating, that's a no no.

_________________
AznSTaRIsOn!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
STaRxRedFlamer504
Flame Of STaR
Flame Of STaR
avatar

Posts : 760
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2009-01-17
Age : 21
Location : In Sam's Closet Choking AbrahomX while Stabbing him deadly,New Orleans Louisiana

PostSubject: Re: Lime Wire Virus- BEWARE   Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:53 pm

KidSTaR-CEO wrote:
lmao and u cant talk wit ur azn rappers XD and joe ty for that site XD
no prob ya digg,and jackie nikka you startin to get super racist im bout tired of yo shet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.ired504.co.nr/
Abbx
Head Of STaR
Head Of STaR
avatar

Posts : 2910
Reputation : 19
Join date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Lime Wire Virus- BEWARE   Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:43 am

AznDudeIsOn wrote:
pirating, that's a no no.
Says the guy who plays DS games on emulator, along with Wii games being emulated. lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rfstar.forumotion.com
Support__Tails
STaRs Punching Bag
STaRs Punching Bag
avatar

Posts : 1457
Reputation : 16
Join date : 2008-08-15
Age : 22
Location : STaR's Space Ship

PostSubject: Re: Lime Wire Virus- BEWARE   Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:14 am

Abbx wrote:
AznDudeIsOn wrote:
pirating, that's a no no.
Says the guy who plays DS games on emulator, along with Wii games being emulated. lol.


lol what about u ab u play that game on an emulator what was the game name again force something?

_________________
Respect it. Lock it. Love it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AznDudeIsOn
STaR Of Azns
STaR Of Azns
avatar

Posts : 1163
Reputation : 18
Join date : 2008-07-22
Age : 23
Location : Houstatlantavegas

PostSubject: Re: Lime Wire Virus- BEWARE   Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:08 pm

MadeIn504 wrote:
jackie nikka you startin to get super racist im bout tired of yo shet.
nigger, how is that racist. You never proved I was being racist. You don't even know what racist means.
If you actually knew me, I'm not racist at all and you can't prove it neither.
I will never say anything racist, be bias and/or racial bias? yea, prejudice? yea, use slurs? yea, discriminate? yes, which is what racism is, but I wouldn't discriminate and share the same beliefs as racism nor would I discriminate and have a factor of someone change my choices unless this person is ill, disabled, a killer, has old age or any combination of the four.
If anything, I'm better described as a misantrophe.
Plus, I'm against racism in all ways possible.
So stop calling me racist.
Unless you can prove me wrong of course.

And btw, being super racist makes no sense. That's like me calling someone a super christain, a super muslim, a super jew or whatever.

_________________
AznSTaRIsOn!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Support__Tails
STaRs Punching Bag
STaRs Punching Bag
avatar

Posts : 1457
Reputation : 16
Join date : 2008-08-15
Age : 22
Location : STaR's Space Ship

PostSubject: Re: Lime Wire Virus- BEWARE   Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:46 pm

AznDudeIsOn wrote:
MadeIn504 wrote:
jackie nikka you startin to get super racist im bout tired of yo shet.
nigger, how is that racist. You never proved I was being racist. You don't even know what racist means.
If you actually knew me, I'm not racist at all and you can't prove it neither.
I will never say anything racist, be bias and/or racial bias? yea, prejudice? yea, use slurs? yea, discriminate? yes, which is what racism is, but I wouldn't discriminate and share the same beliefs as racism nor would I discriminate and have a factor of someone change my choices unless this person is ill, disabled, a killer, has old age or any combination of the four.
If anything, I'm better described as a misantrophe.
Plus, I'm against racism in all ways possible.
So stop calling me racist.
Unless you can prove me wrong of course.

And btw, being super racist makes no sense. That's like me calling someone a super christain, a super muslim, a super jew or whatever.

ur calling ppl nigger for no reason lol is that racist?

_________________
Respect it. Lock it. Love it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AznDudeIsOn
STaR Of Azns
STaR Of Azns
avatar

Posts : 1163
Reputation : 18
Join date : 2008-07-22
Age : 23
Location : Houstatlantavegas

PostSubject: Re: Lime Wire Virus- BEWARE   Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:55 pm

support_tails wrote:
AznDudeIsOn wrote:
MadeIn504 wrote:
jackie nikka you startin to get super racist im bout tired of yo shet.
nigger, how is that racist. You never proved I was being racist. You don't even know what racist means.
If you actually knew me, I'm not racist at all and you can't prove it neither.
I will never say anything racist, be bias and/or racial bias? yea, prejudice? yea, use slurs? yea, discriminate? yes, which is what racism is, but I wouldn't discriminate and share the same beliefs as racism nor would I discriminate and have a factor of someone change my choices unless this person is ill, disabled, a killer, has old age or any combination of the four.
If anything, I'm better described as a misantrophe.
Plus, I'm against racism in all ways possible.
So stop calling me racist.
Unless you can prove me wrong of course.

And btw, being super racist makes no sense. That's like me calling someone a super christain, a super muslim, a super jew or whatever.

ur calling ppl nigger for no reason lol is that racist?
uh, no.

_________________
AznSTaRIsOn!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Support__Tails
STaRs Punching Bag
STaRs Punching Bag
avatar

Posts : 1457
Reputation : 16
Join date : 2008-08-15
Age : 22
Location : STaR's Space Ship

PostSubject: Re: Lime Wire Virus- BEWARE   Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:01 pm

AznDudeIsOn wrote:
support_tails wrote:
AznDudeIsOn wrote:
MadeIn504 wrote:
jackie nikka you startin to get super racist im bout tired of yo shet.
nigger, how is that racist. You never proved I was being racist. You don't even know what racist means.
If you actually knew me, I'm not racist at all and you can't prove it neither.
I will never say anything racist, be bias and/or racial bias? yea, prejudice? yea, use slurs? yea, discriminate? yes, which is what racism is, but I wouldn't discriminate and share the same beliefs as racism nor would I discriminate and have a factor of someone change my choices unless this person is ill, disabled, a killer, has old age or any combination of the four.
If anything, I'm better described as a misantrophe.
Plus, I'm against racism in all ways possible.
So stop calling me racist.
Unless you can prove me wrong of course.

And btw, being super racist makes no sense. That's like me calling someone a super christain, a super muslim, a super jew or whatever.

ur calling ppl nigger for no reason lol is that racist?
uh, no.

well i guess u win lol

_________________
Respect it. Lock it. Love it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Abbx
Head Of STaR
Head Of STaR
avatar

Posts : 2910
Reputation : 19
Join date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Lime Wire Virus- BEWARE   Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:40 pm

Nigger means black. Its just a term that people bitch about because they're little girls who like to feel offended. If you're a nigger and someone says it, dont get pissed. Just, be proud. I have to deal with being harassed because Im Jewish by some egotistic people at school. I dont get offended though, because It doesnt really matter what they say. Enough with racism. Theres not even such a thing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rfstar.forumotion.com
STaRxRedFlamer504
Flame Of STaR
Flame Of STaR
avatar

Posts : 760
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2009-01-17
Age : 21
Location : In Sam's Closet Choking AbrahomX while Stabbing him deadly,New Orleans Louisiana

PostSubject: Re: Lime Wire Virus- BEWARE   Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:05 pm

Abbx wrote:
Nigger means black. Its just a term that people bitch about because they're little girls who like to feel offended. If you're a nigger and someone says it, dont get pissed. Just, be proud. I have to deal with being harassed because Im Jewish by some egotistic people at school. I dont get offended though, because It doesnt really matter what they say. Enough with racism. Theres not even such a thing.

Get the fck abb.Nigger was what whites called black, nigger wasnt meant to be meant black.Its just the whites in the 1800-1970 that use the word to name blacks.Like i can get you some facts nigger was not meant to be meant black.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.ired504.co.nr/
AznDudeIsOn
STaR Of Azns
STaR Of Azns
avatar

Posts : 1163
Reputation : 18
Join date : 2008-07-22
Age : 23
Location : Houstatlantavegas

PostSubject: Re: Lime Wire Virus- BEWARE   Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:31 pm

MadeIn504 wrote:
Abbx wrote:
Nigger means black. Its just a term that people bitch about because they're little girls who like to feel offended. If you're a nigger and someone says it, dont get pissed. Just, be proud. I have to deal with being harassed because Im Jewish by some egotistic people at school. I dont get offended though, because It doesnt really matter what they say. Enough with racism. Theres not even such a thing.

Get the fck abb.Nigger was what whites called black, nigger wasnt meant to be meant black.Its just the whites in the 1800-1970 that use the word to name blacks.Like i can get you some facts nigger was not meant to be meant black.
Nigger is originated from the word niger(i think it's spelt like that), which means black in Latin. It came from Doctors(who were white) who used Latin(which doctors still use). White people being aloof and egotistical decided to use the term negro, or whatever came b4 negro(my history isn't that great).

But let's pretend it wasn't meant to be black. How does that make it racist. How is it offensive.
I'm not black so I wouldn't know but I do know I don't get offended by slur, and there's plenty for asians.
The only way I could think it's offensive is that black people aren't actually the color black.

_________________
AznSTaRIsOn!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KidSTaR-CEO
Rushing STaR
Rushing STaR
avatar

Posts : 781
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2008-12-14
Age : 24
Location : In Your Craziest Dreams Muhaha feel teh Rush

PostSubject: Re: Lime Wire Virus- BEWARE   Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:15 pm

Jackie it is racist and i should know cause im a history whore, i Get str8 A's in that subject and rather watch history stuff than watch sports. Nigga, Nigger, came from whites to call black people dumb, slow, and Ignorant, also they use the world nigger in books and documents to state that they was only 60% human and only have lil votes, like for a socalled "nigger" to get a single vote in, 5 of them needed to vote, so 5 niggers counted as one white perosn. Which makes no sense since they was so called 60% human.

Also they use the world Nigger because they taught that blacks didnt deserve names or as a insult to make them work harder to earn the false hope of one day being "free" like they use to tell them if they work hard enough nigger, one day we will let you go, which was a lie because they would work them to death before that day came.

So all in all using nigger is racist, people i know and in my school dont even call each other nigger, and when they do my 9th grade science teacher makes them say it 100 times or more until they got tired of it " if he heard or someone told him about it" Then he tells them why its wrong because its like putting down what people before you worked for. So if you think its not racist pick up a book not written by a Federalist or old white man from the south of middle states, read one by a black man or northen person or an Anti- Federalist or Democratic Republican
Back to top Go down
View user profile
STaRxRedFlamer504
Flame Of STaR
Flame Of STaR
avatar

Posts : 760
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2009-01-17
Age : 21
Location : In Sam's Closet Choking AbrahomX while Stabbing him deadly,New Orleans Louisiana

PostSubject: Re: Lime Wire Virus- BEWARE   Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:27 pm

KidSTaR-CEO wrote:
Jackie it is racist and i should know cause im a history whore, i Get str8 A's in that subject and rather watch history stuff than watch sports. Nigga, Nigger, came from whites to call black people dumb, slow, and Ignorant, also they use the world nigger in books and documents to state that they was only 60% human and only have lil votes, like for a socalled "nigger" to get a single vote in, 5 of them needed to vote, so 5 niggers counted as one white perosn. Which makes no sense since they was so called 60% human.

Also they use the world Nigger because they taught that blacks didnt deserve names or as a insult to make them work harder to earn the false hope of one day being "free" like they use to tell them if they work hard enough nigger, one day we will let you go, which was a lie because they would work them to death before that day came.

So all in all using nigger is racist, people i know and in my school dont even call each other nigger, and when they do my 9th grade science teacher makes them say it 100 times or more until they got tired of it " if he heard or someone told him about it" Then he tells them why its wrong because its like putting down what people before you worked for. So if you think its not racist pick up a book not written by a Federalist or old white man from the south of middle states, read one by a black man or northen person or an Anti- Federalist or Democratic Republican
that shet left me speechless nicely said dwayne you are a history hoar.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.ired504.co.nr/
Abbx
Head Of STaR
Head Of STaR
avatar

Posts : 2910
Reputation : 19
Join date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Lime Wire Virus- BEWARE   Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:32 pm

MadeIn504 wrote:
Abbx wrote:
Nigger means black. Its just a term that people bitch about because they're little girls who like to feel offended. If you're a nigger and someone says it, dont get pissed. Just, be proud. I have to deal with being harassed because Im Jewish by some egotistic people at school. I dont get offended though, because It doesnt really matter what they say. Enough with racism. Theres not even such a thing.

Get the fck abb.Nigger was what whites called black, nigger wasnt meant to be meant black.Its just the whites in the 1800-1970 that use the word to name blacks.Like i can get you some facts nigger was not meant to be meant black.
If it hurts you so much, and it hurts that WHITES used it, so you call it racist, why in the hell do people today(blacks) still use a term, that they were offended by? Because it doesnt mean shit. There is no racism. People make it.


Kid, the only thing I agree with is that what Whites did to Blacks in the past was wrong. Although, the term nigger is still used today by most blacks, its in songs, its in slang, its in jokes, and its in media. People use it, because nobody finds it offensive anymore. Most of the community is based on slang in this direction, and people use this word frequently. Once a white person uses it, everyone jumps on him. Thats what I call racism. Not letting another color fit into the crowd.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rfstar.forumotion.com
STaRxRedFlamer504
Flame Of STaR
Flame Of STaR
avatar

Posts : 760
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2009-01-17
Age : 21
Location : In Sam's Closet Choking AbrahomX while Stabbing him deadly,New Orleans Louisiana

PostSubject: Re: Lime Wire Virus- BEWARE   Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:41 pm

Abbx wrote:
MadeIn504 wrote:
Abbx wrote:
Nigger means black. Its just a term that people bitch about because they're little girls who like to feel offended. If you're a nigger and someone says it, dont get pissed. Just, be proud. I have to deal with being harassed because Im Jewish by some egotistic people at school. I dont get offended though, because It doesnt really matter what they say. Enough with racism. Theres not even such a thing.

Get the fck abb.Nigger was what whites called black, nigger wasnt meant to be meant black.Its just the whites in the 1800-1970 that use the word to name blacks.Like i can get you some facts nigger was not meant to be meant black.
If it hurts you so much, and it hurts that WHITES used it, so you call it racist, why in the hell do people today(blacks) still use a term, that they were offended by? Because it doesnt mean shit. There is no racism. People make it.


Kid, the only thing I agree with is that what Whites did to Blacks in the past was wrong. Although, the term nigger is still used today by most blacks, its in songs, its in slang, its in jokes, and its in media. People use it, because nobody finds it offensive anymore. Most of the community is based on slang in this direction, and people use this word frequently. Once a white person uses it, everyone jumps on him. Thats what I call racism. Not letting another color fit into the crowd.

idk man white man poisoned our ancestors minds and ours and now its like a scar that cant be removed.
White Man enslaved the word nigga with us its not our fault mostly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.ired504.co.nr/
KidSTaR-CEO
Rushing STaR
Rushing STaR
avatar

Posts : 781
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2008-12-14
Age : 24
Location : In Your Craziest Dreams Muhaha feel teh Rush

PostSubject: Re: Lime Wire Virus- BEWARE   Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:51 pm

Abb the black people that uses it today are just dumb and do not care what people before them did for their right to be mixed into the soup of society. I agree that sometimes its ok like in a joke when it makes sense but not the ones when they be like " that nigga did this and that" and i never seen nigger used in media and in songs they use it because they think it rhymes with the song, when it do not, thats why they blocked out the word nigga on B.E.T because the company and people and fans know its wrong, and thats why on freestlye friday when they use the word nigger they get disqualified from the battle.

So the only thing i agree with you with is that when white people say it they do get jumped on because its their people who invented it to put the black man down as the older ones will say. But i dont think its right when a group is using jokes like red neck and cracker and when he says nigger he gets jumped, no thats wrong because its all fun and games, but when you use it in wrong, harmful ways like say it daily without thinking its hurting people feelings, now thats wrong in many ways.

So its ok when ya joking around or using it in a stand up knowing its going to make people laugh but not when your using it without the consent of other people feeling.

and its not only the word nigger i also feel bad for that boy on south park that cartman calls a gey jew O.o
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Abbx
Head Of STaR
Head Of STaR
avatar

Posts : 2910
Reputation : 19
Join date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Lime Wire Virus- BEWARE   Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:58 pm

As I said, if you see it that way, why dont you care when other people use it? Besides, Jackies azn. He has nothing to do with that part of it. Besides, racism is the past. It originated mainly from Europeans. The people of today (Talking about in total, theres always a number of racists) dont think of you guys like that anymore, anyway, so I dont see why we're bringing up racism. If the word is acceptable by one color, another should be able to use it in a nonserious way as well. Jackie is not racist.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rfstar.forumotion.com
AznDudeIsOn
STaR Of Azns
STaR Of Azns
avatar

Posts : 1163
Reputation : 18
Join date : 2008-07-22
Age : 23
Location : Houstatlantavegas

PostSubject: Re: Lime Wire Virus- BEWARE   Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:15 pm

KidSTaR-CEO wrote:
Jackie it is racist and i should know cause im a history whore, i Get str8 A's in that subject and rather watch history stuff than watch sports. Nigga, Nigger, came from whites to call black people dumb, slow, and Ignorant, also they use the world nigger in books and documents to state that they was only 60% human and only have lil votes, like for a socalled "nigger" to get a single vote in, 5 of them needed to vote, so 5 niggers counted as one white perosn. Which makes no sense since they was so called 60% human.
Beautifully done, I didn't know that. (it's funny how iRed can't back up what he says, no offense).
Well I guess I lose this time Razz.

KidSTaR-CEO wrote:
So all in all using nigger is racist, people i know and in my school dont even call each other nigger, and when they do my 9th grade science teacher makes them say it 100 times or more until they got tired of it " if he heard or someone told him about it" Then he tells them why its wrong because its like putting down what people before you worked for.
All in all, if only people felt the same way of other slur/derogatory terms.

Abbx wrote:
Most of the community is based on slang in this direction, and people use this word frequently. Once a white person uses it, everyone jumps on him. Thats what I call racism. Not letting another color fit into the crowd.
Abbx does make a point.
I was going to add more, but I didn't know how to reinforce this point.

In a nutshell, this is pretty much how it is on our side of the many sided coin, in Philly.
Blacks: WHY YOU CALL US THAT NAME??!?? LETS GO DO STUFF AND NOT LET OTHER PEOPLE DO IT AND GET AWAY WITH IT!
Whites(white-washed ones): WHY DOES EVERYONE HATE US?!?! *whispers-but who cares we will rule center city*! *loud whisper-FUCK OTHERS!*
Other Whites + Other: THE RACISM IS SO UNFAIR, WHY DO PEOPLE TREAT US LIKE THAT, WE DIDN't DO ANYTHING!?!!?? SURE WE HAVE RACISM BUT WE AREN'T BEING UNFAIR ABOUT IT, UR RACIST TOO!
That's the base of Philly.
If you saw how we see, you'd understand why we don't see it racist.

_________________
AznSTaRIsOn!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KidSTaR-CEO
Rushing STaR
Rushing STaR
avatar

Posts : 781
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2008-12-14
Age : 24
Location : In Your Craziest Dreams Muhaha feel teh Rush

PostSubject: Re: Lime Wire Virus- BEWARE   Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:27 pm

1. how do we go from lime wire to racism
2. As i said before i dont use the world, nor do my friends, nor do my classmates that had myfavorite teacher Mr.Dawson or who have Mr.P or Mr.Lewis, matter a fact no one in my school use it that i heard in the hall way. Also Europeans had nothing major to do with slavery in the first place. It started with the indians being slave from spain and came to myhome land jaimaca then to haiti then spreaded out. So Spain who is America ally now started it offered blacks their family freedom to help capture new fresh slaves.
3. im not calling jackie racist, i know his not, from how i know him on rf, even though i dont know him in reallife i can tell that he is un-educated on this subject so i dont take offense on what he said.But calling us black people nigger is like calling abb a lower human or a Rodent like Hitler called Jewish people back in the days. Im sure if abb read books on that he would feel hurt in the inside. Also thats like saying that jackie owns a dry cleaner store and loves rice (which he does) and that his family eats dead babies that dont make it threw birth (which is a stero type or a fact, people cant prove it even though they have pictures of fried babies but dont know who did it).
4. So lets drop this subject before things get said that would split the guild into pairs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Support__Tails
STaRs Punching Bag
STaRs Punching Bag
avatar

Posts : 1457
Reputation : 16
Join date : 2008-08-15
Age : 22
Location : STaR's Space Ship

PostSubject: Re: Lime Wire Virus- BEWARE   Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:32 pm

how did a virus topic turn into a racist war lol

_________________
Respect it. Lock it. Love it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Abbx
Head Of STaR
Head Of STaR
avatar

Posts : 2910
Reputation : 19
Join date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Lime Wire Virus- BEWARE   Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:33 pm

KidSTaR-CEO wrote:

3. .But calling us black people nigger is like calling abb a lower human or a Rodent like Hitler called Jewish people back in the days. Im sure if abb read books on that he would feel hurt in the inside.
I could care less what Hitler said. Its what he did. Im not sure you know the gorey details from this remark.

Oh and, if nobody in your school says it, thats because they're scared. I could bet you most of them say it when they arent in school. I dont see why every word can be gotten away with except nigger. Blacks arent the only ones with a hurt past. Everyone has a hurt past.

I agree. enough. We got the point of this limewire virus topic, and we dont need anymore comments made. So, Im just gonna lock this to end anymore depth. We all made our points.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rfstar.forumotion.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Lime Wire Virus- BEWARE   

Back to top Go down
 
Lime Wire Virus- BEWARE
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Hot wire foam cutter
» WIRE LESS MICROPHONE
» Beware!!! Stay out of My Forest
» Beware of "Bukowski"
» The Monthly Vow - January - beware the avenging angels

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STaR Guild :: Other :: Life-
Jump to: