STaR Guild

The official forum boards for the Rumble Fighter Guild, STaR

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Rant: Love.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Abbx
Head Of STaR
Head Of STaR

PostSubject: Rant: Love.   Wed Oct 28, 2009 4:58 pm

I couldn't help but overlook how our age groups idea of "love" is. It sickens me. Apparently, love is playing a girl into getting with you because you like her fat ass or her nice boobs, and this will help you get her into bed. This is a horrible way to "love" and I would never do it. Of course, as males (most of us), we may not be able to help to see things and like it, yeah. But, to get with a girl for those sole reasons is beyond belief stupid and ludicrous. I mean, if thats how you love someone, are you gonna grow up to be someone who pays bitches instead of actually learning what love is?

A lot of girls are innocent in this play of action even though they accept the sex and enjoy it. A lot of girls are slutty/seducing and act like sex is a must in relationships, yeah. BUT, if a girl only got with you for the sex, do you really call that love? Or are you just her sex toy? Love is honestly, much more deeper than this and it saddens me to see what love has become in our generation.

Love is also very complicated and demanding these days, avoiding the sex topic. Like, if a girl happened to talk to another guy, and you took it the wrong way, why the HELL must you get so serious if they aren't doing anything out of line? If someone does this or that, and they say "Hey, thats not cool. We dont do that around here.", they're basically telling you they don't accept something that you're doing. Why do you need requirements for love? If you love someone, you love someone. This isn't anything you should change about yourself for a relationship, because for all you know you're tomorrows trash. In other words, they could dump you any day.

Heres love in my eyes. And you do it out of the heart, not out of request and extra points to get her in bed easier. Do you actually mean what you say? Do you love this girl? Will you be there when she needs someone? Will you make sure shes happy? Will you take her places and enjoy your time with her? Will you prove that you love her in many ways countable? Will you make her better when shes sad, hold her tightly, kiss her to relax her? (For this one, when a girls sad, all I see is "Yeah whateva girl. Les not worry about that. Thats not important. Stop crying.) Sexual appeal is honestly ridiculous. I've promised myself to save my virginity until, AT LEAST, I'm dead sure I'm marrying this person. If a girl wants me for sex, I'm not available.

Also, if you love somebody, you defend them, too. A lot of times in fights, a guy who isnt truly in love with his girlfriend says a lot of things that finishes the breakup. Thats why like 90% of relationships these days don't last very often. The guy, doesn't know how to love. That girl is an object to him, and when the object gets the guy mad, he yells at it and scolds it. Then, the object reverts back to a girl and walks out of his life for being an asshole and never actually loving her. Most people don't even learn from how a girls nature is. Stop being pervs, and realize what love really is before you get into a relationship.

Rant end.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rfstar.forumotion.com
AznDudeIsOn
STaR Of Azns
STaR Of Azns

PostSubject: Re: Rant: Love.   Wed Oct 28, 2009 5:13 pm

Abbx wrote:
Love is also very complicated and demanding these days, avoiding the sex topic. Like, if a girl happened to talk to another guy, and you took it the wrong way, why the HELL must you get so serious if they aren't doing anything out of line? If someone does this or that, and they say "Hey, thats not cool. We dont do that around here.", they're basically telling you they don't accept something that you're doing. Why do you need requirements for love? If you love someone, you love someone. This isn't anything you should change about yourself for a relationship, because for all you know you're tomorrows trash. In other words, they could dump you any day.
o_o these days? This has been happening for a long time, centuries b4 our births.
And that's how michelle feels or that's what she says. She's also the type of person to get mad if I don't stop her from occupying time with another guy.

Abbx
Head Of STaR
Head Of STaR

PostSubject: Re: Rant: Love.   Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:37 pm

AznDudeIsOn wrote:
Abbx wrote:
o_o these days? This has been happening for a long time, centuries b4 our births.
And that's how michelle feels or that's what she says. She's also the type of person to get mad if I don't stop her from occupying time with another guy.
See? Thats what I mean. She should be allowed to talk to that dude, but she gets mad at you for not stopping her. Its like she wants you to be on the alarm, as if shes testing you. Lol. I think Michelles just waiting for any moment to catch you doing something she suspects you of doing. You remember that thing where she said Sanney on the phone and you heard another name Lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rfstar.forumotion.com
KidSTaR-CEO
Rushing STaR
Rushing STaR

PostSubject: Re: Rant: Love.   Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:53 pm

Yea like the girl im talking to n trying to get with she said im at90% so i letherthink she the boss till100 lol but in a relationship its 50/50 unless u offer to take her out then its 100/0 sam u needa get schooled o.o lil wh0re o.o *boredom*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KidSTaR-CEO
Rushing STaR
Rushing STaR

PostSubject: Re: Rant: Love.   Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:54 pm

Abbx wrote:
AznDudeIsOn wrote:
Abbx wrote:
See? Thats what I mean. She should be allowed to talk to that dude, but she gets mad at you for not stopping her. Its like she wants you to be on the alarm, as if shes testing you. Lol. I think Michelles just waiting for any moment to catch you doing something she suspects you of doing. You remember that thing where she said Sanney on the phone and you heard another name Lol

Yea that what my future girl doing trying to find out if i only want her for her huge boobs and sex
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rant: Love.   

Back to top Go down

Rant: Love.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1