STaR Guild

The official forum boards for the Rumble Fighter Guild, STaR

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

BoOyo's training camp

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
BoOyo
Rumble Fighter Champion
Rumble Fighter Champion

PostSubject: BoOyo's training camp   Sun Oct 25, 2009 10:29 am

Ok you slackers, its time I whip some of yall into shape. Abbx and Jackie knows what Im talking bout, ever since those breaks yall took. I for one want to get better so my dignity doesnt get hurt by devil spama gain -.- so I want you guys to get on and make guild only rooms to practice fighting, give it your all, spar, etc. I still havent decided on a date but today would work I guess.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Support__Tails
STaRs Punching Bag
STaRs Punching Bag

PostSubject: Re: BoOyo's training camp   Sun Oct 25, 2009 11:20 am

all of you are MAGGOTS!

KidSTaR-CEO
Rushing STaR
Rushing STaR

PostSubject: Re: BoOyo's training camp   Sun Oct 25, 2009 10:23 pm

I WIL JOIN URSMEXY BOOTCAMP
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheSTaR_Hooligan
STaR Of Spam
STaR Of Spam

PostSubject: Re: BoOyo's training camp   Mon Oct 26, 2009 9:46 am

BoOyo wrote:
Ok you slackers, its time I whip some of yall into shape. Abbx and Jackie knows what Im talking bout, ever since those breaks yall took. I for one want to get better so my dignity doesnt get hurt by devil spama gain -.- so I want you guys to get on and make guild only rooms to practice fighting, give it your all, spar, etc. I still havent decided on a date but today would work I guess.

FCK BOO CAMP, *SPITS ON RF* *STOMPS THE CAMP* stop paying that play some new games the world is fulled with them, jsut like dfo,TF2,halo3,COD lol

OH n also if i put n lol at the or anywere it means im joking, dum as fcks.in reality i think boo camp is good, dam. the only thing iw as trying to implie there some other games out there. OH n abb culd u relax dfo moistly came out......just like rf it didnt start perfectly. but after they started getting some good stuff.

Last edited by TheSTaR_Hooligan on Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Abbx
Head Of STaR
Head Of STaR

PostSubject: Re: BoOyo's training camp   Mon Oct 26, 2009 4:20 pm

TheSTaR_Hooligan wrote:
BoOyo wrote:

FCK BOO CAMP, *SPITS ON RF* *STOMPS THE CAMP* stop paying that play some new games the world is fulled with them, jsut like dfo,TF2,halo3,COD lol
I could say the same for you. All you do is play 1 game at a time. How the hell do you play DFO all day when dungeon fights run out? Dont tell me PvP, because RF is better for PvP.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rfstar.forumotion.com
AznDudeIsOn
STaR Of Azns
STaR Of Azns

PostSubject: Re: BoOyo's training camp   Mon Oct 26, 2009 7:50 pm

TheSTaR_Hooligan wrote:
BoOyo wrote:

You have no right to talk when the only thing you do on RF is moon. You probably do the same thing on those games, playing the same map over and over on TF2/halo3/COD without any skill in other maps.

BoOyo
Rumble Fighter Champion
Rumble Fighter Champion

PostSubject: Re: BoOyo's training camp   Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:03 am

lol hooligan all I can is pwned @ and lol with above comments xD anyways Im thinking bout actually doing this training spar guild only thing on saturday? or friday? sound good to anyone? Im going to ask for time cause some pplz get on later so probably later on in the afternoon or night
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheSTaR_Hooligan
STaR Of Spam
STaR Of Spam

PostSubject: Re: BoOyo's training camp   Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:21 pm

Abbx wrote:
TheSTaR_Hooligan wrote:
BoOyo wrote:

I could say the same for you. All you do is play 1 game at a time. How the hell do you play DFO all day when dungeon fights run out? Dont tell me PvP, because RF is better for PvP.

Weell i think pvp is the shyt n also SDFU
all u fckn tlk about is RF..... rf my ass, wdf u only go bak 2 playing the game wen theres updates or event which u like... so yea. n whats wrong playign one game at a time, wut cuz that doesnt satifie u it shuldnt for me plz gdfo.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheSTaR_Hooligan
STaR Of Spam
STaR Of Spam

PostSubject: Re: BoOyo's training camp   Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:22 pm

AznDudeIsOn wrote:
TheSTaR_Hooligan wrote:
BoOyo wrote:

You have no right to talk when the only thing you do on RF is moon. You probably do the same thing on those games, playing the same map over and over on TF2/halo3/COD without any skill in other maps.
i acutally dont on the other games n whas wrong with only rf mooning its wat i like n i could do w/e i want so u shuld also sdfu.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Abbx
Head Of STaR
Head Of STaR

PostSubject: Re: BoOyo's training camp   Tue Oct 27, 2009 11:33 pm

Back to top Go down
TheSTaR_Hooligan
STaR Of Spam
STaR Of Spam

PostSubject: Re: BoOyo's training camp   Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:41 am

Abbx wrote:

cuz of ur stupidity?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BoOyo
Rumble Fighter Champion
Rumble Fighter Champion

PostSubject: Re: BoOyo's training camp   Wed Oct 28, 2009 10:18 am

Exscuse me but i don play for the events i play to save carats for my rod i been on rf longer than u since pplz has taken breaks i have afford sun exo lucha and white fangs as well as ninjitsu completeing my speed char and new hairs, plz total da amount of carats i made to buy all that while the guild was on a break, so no i dont play for the stupid events and yes i also play other games such as ms, just yday i helmed 5 guildys scar helms on ms k thx so i do play other games :p
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Abbx
Head Of STaR
Head Of STaR

PostSubject: Re: BoOyo's training camp   Wed Oct 28, 2009 4:08 pm

BoOyo wrote:
Exscuse me but i don play for the events i play to save carats for my rod i been on rf longer than u since pplz has taken breaks i have afford sun exo lucha and white fangs as well as ninjitsu completeing my speed char and new hairs, plz total da amount of carats i made to buy all that while the guild was on a break, so no i dont play for the stupid events and yes i also play other games such as ms, just yday i helmed 5 guildys scar helms on ms k thx so i do play other games :p
He was talking to me.
Back to top Go down
AznDudeIsOn
STaR Of Azns
STaR Of Azns

PostSubject: Re: BoOyo's training camp   Wed Oct 28, 2009 5:17 pm

TheSTaR_Hooligan wrote:
AznDudeIsOn wrote:
TheSTaR_Hooligan wrote:
BoOyo wrote:

i acutally dont on the other games n whas wrong with only rf mooning its wat i like n i could do w/e i want so u shuld also sdfu.
The question is, what is not wrong with only RF mooning.

TheSTaR_Hooligan
STaR Of Spam
STaR Of Spam

PostSubject: Re: BoOyo's training camp   Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:59 pm

AznDudeIsOn wrote:
TheSTaR_Hooligan wrote:
AznDudeIsOn wrote:
TheSTaR_Hooligan wrote:
BoOyo wrote:

The question is, what is not wrong with only RF mooning.

why do you care so much if i only moon, it aint u.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KidSTaR-CEO
Rushing STaR
Rushing STaR

PostSubject: Re: BoOyo's training camp   Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:49 pm

every1 stfu o.o lol moon pwns endof story anyways ps3on 11-10-09 sammynew cod online all days
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BoOyo's training camp   

Back to top Go down

BoOyo's training camp
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1