STaR Guild

The official forum boards for the Rumble Fighter Guild, STaR

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Solution to those peoples with the error code for logging in(JACKIE COME LOOK)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
BoOyo
Rumble Fighter Champion
Rumble Fighter Champion

PostSubject: Solution to those peoples with the error code for logging in(JACKIE COME LOOK)   Thu Oct 08, 2009 3:13 am

Jackie(Azndude) I know u have this prob same as me, but I have a solution around this to be able to log on the ogp site. Make a new user on your p.c. or laptop and u can log on to the site with a new account anyways xD. Anyways yahs i know some of u have this prob sooo Jackie or Abbx sticky this topic. I doubt anyone else has found a solution around this banned login crap besides my method

EDIT:forgot to add the reason why most of you got that banned error code login crap in the first place is because if u logged on the same pc or laptop with more than 2 or more accounts it automatically bans u for account sharing and etc so dont let others login to ur new user or u get that error code again k thx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AznDudeIsOn
STaR Of Azns
STaR Of Azns

PostSubject: Re: Solution to those peoples with the error code for logging in(JACKIE COME LOOK)   Thu Oct 08, 2009 7:23 am

It didn't work Sad

BoOyo
Rumble Fighter Champion
Rumble Fighter Champion

PostSubject: Re: Solution to those peoples with the error code for logging in(JACKIE COME LOOK)   Thu Oct 08, 2009 4:54 pm

i forgot to mention jackie u cant sign in with aznndude no more they tagged ur acc so u can play the game but cant log in with azndude on forums or site u need NEW ACC cuz when u logged in with ur old user on ur laptop/pc they banned that side acc using astro and any other accs used to login the site on that user, in other words its like a virus ban it tags any acc logged in on that user, so when u use that new user u made login with new acc Jackie >_>
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Solution to those peoples with the error code for logging in(JACKIE COME LOOK)   

Back to top Go down

Solution to those peoples with the error code for logging in(JACKIE COME LOOK)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1