STaR Guild

The official forum boards for the Rumble Fighter Guild, STaR
 
HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Yay, banned. o:

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Connoisseur
Newcomer
Newcomer


Posts : 16
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-04-20

PostSubject: Yay, banned. o:   Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:31 pm

Yeah.. hope you didn't get banned Jackie.

>_>

I did though, Astro fraud. Weeee. D:

So yeah, I'll be quitting, just when I was getting decent at the game. ._. Bye guys.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vampireking25_2
Almost Pro
Almost Pro
avatar

Posts : 160
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-08-31
Age : 22
Location : South Carolina

PostSubject: Re: Yay, banned. o:   Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:38 pm

o_____________________________________________________o
Scott are you serious...
How many surveys did you do....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AznDudeIsOn
STaR Of Azns
STaR Of Azns
avatar

Posts : 1163
Reputation : 18
Join date : 2008-07-22
Age : 23
Location : Houstatlantavegas

PostSubject: Re: Yay, banned. o:   Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:51 pm

Vampireking25_2 wrote:
o_____________________________________________________o
Scott are you serious...
How many surveys did you do....
he didn't do any at all.
He did this thing where he changed the information in the navigation bar from something like aspx.aspx to confirmation.aspx.
Then he got 150 astros.
And no, I am not banned. But the account I did it on was.

_________________
AznSTaRIsOn!


Last edited by AznDudeIsOn on Thu Oct 01, 2009 10:37 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vampireking25_2
Almost Pro
Almost Pro
avatar

Posts : 160
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-08-31
Age : 22
Location : South Carolina

PostSubject: Re: Yay, banned. o:   Thu Oct 01, 2009 10:27 pm

AznDudeIsOn wrote:
Vampireking25_2 wrote:
o_____________________________________________________o
Scott are you serious...
How many surveys did you do....
he didn't do any at all.
He did this thing where he changed the information in the navigation bar from something like aspx.aspx to confirmation.aspx.
Then he got 150 astros.
And no, I am not banned. But the account I did it on was.

So like, I could do that on a spare account and just gift myself something..?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AznDudeIsOn
STaR Of Azns
STaR Of Azns
avatar

Posts : 1163
Reputation : 18
Join date : 2008-07-22
Age : 23
Location : Houstatlantavegas

PostSubject: Re: Yay, banned. o:   Thu Oct 01, 2009 10:38 pm

Vampireking25_2 wrote:
AznDudeIsOn wrote:
Vampireking25_2 wrote:
o_____________________________________________________o
Scott are you serious...
How many surveys did you do....
he didn't do any at all.
He did this thing where he changed the information in the navigation bar from something like aspx.aspx to confirmation.aspx.
Then he got 150 astros.
And no, I am not banned. But the account I did it on was.

So like, I could do that on a spare account and just gift myself something..?
U could, but there's still a chance you could get caught. Accepting fraud astros/carats is also a bannable offense.

_________________
AznSTaRIsOn!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheSTaR_Hooligan
STaR Of Spam
STaR Of Spam
avatar

Posts : 1401
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2009-01-17
Age : 24
Location : Reds House turning him STaright

PostSubject: Re: Yay, banned. o:   Thu Oct 01, 2009 10:41 pm

AznDudeIsOn wrote:
Vampireking25_2 wrote:
AznDudeIsOn wrote:
Vampireking25_2 wrote:
o_____________________________________________________o
Scott are you serious...
How many surveys did you do....
he didn't do any at all.
He did this thing where he changed the information in the navigation bar from something like aspx.aspx to confirmation.aspx.
Then he got 150 astros.
And no, I am not banned. But the account I did it on was.

So like, I could do that on a spare account and just gift myself something..?
U could, but there's still a chance you could get caught. Accepting fraud astros/carats is also a bannable offense.

conno ur kind of dum, like cmon man i think u shuld already kno that every one that gets free astros from surveys or w/e end up geetting banned, =/ shuld oof beeen smart like jackie, n do it on a spare acc/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Abbx
Head Of STaR
Head Of STaR
avatar

Posts : 2910
Reputation : 19
Join date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Yay, banned. o:   Fri Oct 02, 2009 8:16 am

Well this sucks >_> You can always join us on games like Grand Chase, Tales Runner, Battlefiend Heroes or Pangya.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rfstar.forumotion.com
TheSTaR_Hooligan
STaR Of Spam
STaR Of Spam
avatar

Posts : 1401
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2009-01-17
Age : 24
Location : Reds House turning him STaright

PostSubject: Re: Yay, banned. o:   Fri Oct 02, 2009 1:42 pm

Abbx wrote:
Well this sucks >_> You can always join us on games like Grand Chase, Tales Runner, Battlefiend Heroes or Pangya.

yeperz lol. Or OR DFO. joins meh llol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Connoisseur
Newcomer
Newcomer


Posts : 16
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-04-20

PostSubject: Re: Yay, banned. o:   Fri Oct 02, 2009 8:08 pm

Sorry for making you take the risk Jackie. Eh, sorry abbie. I'm kind of busy now cause of hs anyways. And its not like I was helpful or anything to the guild. Maybe this turnedbout for the better.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Abbx
Head Of STaR
Head Of STaR
avatar

Posts : 2910
Reputation : 19
Join date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Yay, banned. o:   Fri Oct 02, 2009 8:17 pm

Connoisseur wrote:
Sorry for making you take the risk Jackie. Eh, sorry abbie. I'm kind of busy now cause of hs anyways. And its not like I was helpful or anything to the guild. Maybe this turnedbout for the better.
So now youre gonna be a school junkie?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rfstar.forumotion.com
Vampireking25_2
Almost Pro
Almost Pro
avatar

Posts : 160
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-08-31
Age : 22
Location : South Carolina

PostSubject: Re: Yay, banned. o:   Fri Oct 02, 2009 8:43 pm

Connoisseur wrote:
Sorry for making you take the risk Jackie. Eh, sorry abbie. I'm kind of busy now cause of hs anyways. And its not like I was helpful or anything to the guild. Maybe this turnedbout for the better.

Scott don't go all emo on us.. You're better than me so of course you were a help to the guild!

And Abb, HOW MANY GAMES DO YOU GUYS PLAY!??>!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!111?!?!!?!!!!111?!?!!?!?!11
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AznDudeIsOn
STaR Of Azns
STaR Of Azns
avatar

Posts : 1163
Reputation : 18
Join date : 2008-07-22
Age : 23
Location : Houstatlantavegas

PostSubject: Re: Yay, banned. o:   Fri Oct 02, 2009 9:34 pm

Vampireking25_2 wrote:
Connoisseur wrote:
Sorry for making you take the risk Jackie. Eh, sorry abbie. I'm kind of busy now cause of hs anyways. And its not like I was helpful or anything to the guild. Maybe this turnedbout for the better.

Scott don't go all emo on us.. You're better than me so of course you were a help to the guild!

And Abb, HOW MANY GAMES DO YOU GUYS PLAY!??>!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!111?!?!!?!!!!111?!?!!?!?!11
OVER 9000!

_________________
AznSTaRIsOn!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vampireking25_2
Almost Pro
Almost Pro
avatar

Posts : 160
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-08-31
Age : 22
Location : South Carolina

PostSubject: Re: Yay, banned. o:   Fri Oct 02, 2009 9:36 pm

It seems that way Jackie.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Abbx
Head Of STaR
Head Of STaR
avatar

Posts : 2910
Reputation : 19
Join date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Yay, banned. o:   Fri Oct 02, 2009 10:12 pm

Vampireking25_2 wrote:
It seems that way Jackie.
Youre left out because most of you never IM me. If you did, I would most likely force you guys to play a couple of these games with me Lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rfstar.forumotion.com
Connoisseur
Newcomer
Newcomer


Posts : 16
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-04-20

PostSubject: Re: Yay, banned. o:   Fri Oct 02, 2009 10:49 pm

Everyone thinks I'm emo. D:

maybe I will be a facebook hore now..

o_o
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Abbx
Head Of STaR
Head Of STaR
avatar

Posts : 2910
Reputation : 19
Join date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Yay, banned. o:   Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:18 pm

Or you could IM me and I'll get you to play one of the games.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rfstar.forumotion.com
Connoisseur
Newcomer
Newcomer


Posts : 16
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-04-20

PostSubject: Re: Yay, banned. o:   Sat Oct 03, 2009 9:56 am

Mmmm, sn? O.O
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vampireking25_2
Almost Pro
Almost Pro
avatar

Posts : 160
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-08-31
Age : 22
Location : South Carolina

PostSubject: Re: Yay, banned. o:   Sat Oct 03, 2009 1:34 pm

Don't be a facebook Whore.
Be a myspace whore.
Add me xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Connoisseur
Newcomer
Newcomer


Posts : 16
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-04-20

PostSubject: Re: Yay, banned. o:   Sat Oct 03, 2009 1:38 pm

No thanks.

Kthxbai.


I'm trying Holy Beast online right now, it looks decent. o_O
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vampireking25_2
Almost Pro
Almost Pro
avatar

Posts : 160
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-08-31
Age : 22
Location : South Carolina

PostSubject: Re: Yay, banned. o:   Sat Oct 03, 2009 1:39 pm

GET IN THE CHAT NAO U NUB
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Connoisseur
Newcomer
Newcomer


Posts : 16
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-04-20

PostSubject: Re: Yay, banned. o:   Sat Oct 03, 2009 6:06 pm

What chat nib. Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Abbx
Head Of STaR
Head Of STaR
avatar

Posts : 2910
Reputation : 19
Join date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Yay, banned. o:   Sat Oct 03, 2009 10:26 pm

Holybeast sucks. NO. IM me. Abbzyx. Thats for all of you who have AIM. lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rfstar.forumotion.com
Support__Tails
STaRs Punching Bag
STaRs Punching Bag
avatar

Posts : 1457
Reputation : 16
Join date : 2008-08-15
Age : 22
Location : STaR's Space Ship

PostSubject: Re: Yay, banned. o:   Sun Oct 04, 2009 12:00 am

Connoisseur wrote:
What chat nib. Sad

oi oi play pangya with me lol

_________________
Respect it. Lock it. Love it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Connoisseur
Newcomer
Newcomer


Posts : 16
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-04-20

PostSubject: Re: Yay, banned. o:   Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:40 am

Ill add you tomorrow, but I won't be playing tomorrow, I need to do a bunch of crap.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vampireking25_2
Almost Pro
Almost Pro
avatar

Posts : 160
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-08-31
Age : 22
Location : South Carolina

PostSubject: Re: Yay, banned. o:   Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:49 am

Abbx wrote:
Holybeast sucks. NO. IM me. Abbzyx. Thats for all of you who have AIM. lol.

I have AIM.
I never use it though Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Yay, banned. o:   

Back to top Go down
 
Yay, banned. o:
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» how to get one muxxu Account back after getting banned. (no Garantee!)
» Banned for TK?
» Why was i banned????UnBan me please...
» *S2K* 0kolepuka Banned?
» Laffy banned again for Valid Reason, by the abusing sind

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STaR Guild :: Rumble Fighter :: Rumble Fighter General-
Jump to: