STaR Guild

The official forum boards for the Rumble Fighter Guild, STaR

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Invincible Fist

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Abbx
Head Of STaR
Head Of STaR

PostSubject: Invincible Fist   Fri Nov 07, 2008 1:11 am

INVINCIBLE FIST REVIEW
Invincible Fist is acutally a pretty underrated exocore. The only reason people say it sucks is because they're either judging off of the videos, or they're inexperienced with it. Alright. The deal with this exocore, is to know when to strike, and where to strike.

The first skill, the ground pound, can be very useful in 1vs1's, and in clattered areas of people. In 1vs1's, people usually block when you've got them trapped in combos. I use koroshu for that. Right after a first couple combos or 2, or you run up to them and then they block, do this special. It'll hit them from the back doing over 300 damage. Very useful. Also, after a juggle, about 200 damage. Skill 2 can be useful for runners, as well. Hits them right on target.

Now, the usefulness in clattered groups. Very simple. People are fighting, all you have to do is smash. it'll pretty much hit them all, or if somebody's knocked down, you can do it to land some damage. The best thing I love about this smash, is how the attack practically comes with you. For example, lets say you're on top of the higher bridge in demolition, and someones on the bottom. If you stay at the edge corner and do the skill, the pound comes down with you as you jump over to the other platform. Basically, from any higher area.

Skill 2..lets talk about that. If you're in the right spot, it can hit somebody's back. You should go somewhere more to a far part of their side, or stand not too far from them, but to a point they cant hit you unless they make a few steps over. Then, it goes and hits their back. Helpful. Also, its good for clattered groups or any kind of person busy with something else. Just shoot it in their direction. Like earlier, I shot it at someone who kept planting cyclone on like 3 other people, and it hit all 4 of them because they were occupied.

Last thing I want to say about this skill is the range+delay of it. When you shoot the sandbag, and the explosion begins, it doesn't hit right away if it's not directly close to the person. This means, when someones blocking, and it hasn't really touch them, they want to unblock thinking they're ok now. When they unblock, THAT is when it hits, because the explosion spreads out, in a fashion where you can't even see it. Some sort of exocore glitch gem made and left. Overall, I give this exocore a 9.5/10. I would give it a 10, but the price of it reducted my decision. I would think 200 at most.

(P.S. The new name makes sense. The hands are wrapped up because they have been badly beaten, most likely, yet they can throw that heavy ass sandbag around with no problem at all and at tremendous speeds. If my hands were half broken, I wouldn't be able to do that. Therefore, they're calling the hands invincible.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rfstar.forumotion.com
AznDudeIsOn
STaR Of Azns
STaR Of Azns

PostSubject: Re: Invincible Fist   Fri Nov 07, 2008 7:17 am

Abbx wrote:

If you stay at the edge corner and do the skill, the pound comes down with you as you jump over to the other platform. Basically, from any higher area.

You can do that with pretty much any exo.. it's just harder to do.. I've done it with Sprit sword, The alchemist beginner blade and the longer blade, EVERYONE does the striker default exo, Iron armor, the carat electric exo.

o_o.........................

Abbx
Head Of STaR
Head Of STaR

PostSubject: Re: Invincible Fist   Fri Nov 07, 2008 9:29 am

AznDudeIsOn wrote:
Abbx wrote:

If you stay at the edge corner and do the skill, the pound comes down with you as you jump over to the other platform. Basically, from any higher area.

You can do that with pretty much any exo.. it's just harder to do.. I've done it with Sprit sword, The alchemist beginner blade and the longer blade, EVERYONE does the striker default exo, Iron armor, the carat electric exo.

o_o.........................

Thats not what I mean. It actually falls with you smoothly.

Like, when I jump from the demo top, it comes RIGHT down with me as if i fell down there. Iron armors butt smash lands in the air as you fall, doesnt come with you. Striker exocore same.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rfstar.forumotion.com
PirateJing
Exocore Master
Exocore Master

PostSubject: Re: Invincible Fist   Fri Nov 07, 2008 11:41 am

Lol when i usually 1 on1 ppl never really use exos but, your right it is useful xD. As miles says this exo would pwn in demo xD The range of the 2nd skill ~.~
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.meatspin.com
WordOfBlue
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Invincible Fist   Sun Nov 09, 2008 11:37 am

wtf you talkin bout, it's all about the yaki
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kankoku
STaR Of Gold
STaR Of Gold

PostSubject: Re: Invincible Fist   Mon Nov 10, 2008 8:56 am

PirateJing wrote:
Lol when i usually 1 on1 ppl never really use exos but, your right it is useful xD. As miles says this exo would pwn in demo xD The range of the 2nd skill ~.~
it would but abbx i still cant believe u wasted 210 astros on it xDDD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PirateJing
Exocore Master
Exocore Master

PostSubject: Re: Invincible Fist   Mon Nov 10, 2008 7:11 pm

Kankoku wrote:
PirateJing wrote:
it would but abbx i still cant believe u wasted 210 astros on it xDDD
Id rather buy sword for $10 imo cuz its BROKEN!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.meatspin.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Invincible Fist   

Back to top Go down

Invincible Fist
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1